One of the biggest upcoming events that will take a toll on America: The Pluto Return!

The fact that scientists tried to deny Pluto's planet hood in the first place speaks volumes about the deceiving nature of modern science. There is a reason they did this. Perhaps just to confuse people or maybe something more sinister.

Do tell me more.
Dozens of threads would be less to compile the crimes and abomination of the saxe-coburg-gotha clan.

Each day, human beings are waking up to the truth of these apex of satanists.

IMHO,
USofA is merely a pwn of the real deep state UKofGB&NI.
Just as Israel is a pwn of USA.

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
Well guys....based on the sources I've been looking at, the Pluto Return is TODAY.

It's apparently currently positioned the exact same way it was in 1776 when America was "founded" Let's remind ourselves every time a country had a pluto return, it would collapse in one way or another, and it was always associated with war, no matter how small or how grand.

And then as I keep reminding, there is a solar eclipse in 2024 that forms an X over America. The pluto return begins now, and it finishes during 2024 the exact same year America is "crossed out" and we have a probable war on our hands which means all of these signs connecting with each other didn't just happen by chance. It's as if God is saying, "It begins now, and America's fate is sealed in 2024" Keep reminding yourselves he controls and orders the sun, moon, stars, and planets.

Now that is not to say that everyone will suddenly go crazy this week, but starting from now and the next couple of months, things are NOT going to be looking pretty; rest assured. I cannot sugarcoat this. You're going to have to be around people you trust, make sure to save a lot of money, and if you're in America like me, I hope there's some way out for you sooner or later.

And it's funny, because as I'm typing this, my sister pulls up her phone and gets a notification saying: "Breaking news: Russia commanders giving orders, consistent with orders, to invade Ukraine"

I'm aware Russia has been continuously saying they would inch closer and closer to Ukraine for the past 2 or 3 months, but this right here is an official YES I presume? I honestly don't know. I try not to put my trust in mainstream media. But in case it is, well there you go.

There's a reason why everyone was saying 2020 felt like a preview to them. I for one see 2020 as the establishment of the downfall of America, I see 2021 as...something that quickly appeared and left. 2021 went much quicker than 2020 IMO, and in the Bible it says, "God speeds up the time and the seasons for the sake of bringing Judgment Day closer" So that's probably why 2021 came and left. Now we're in 2022 with a one in a lifetime event. Hmm. Gets you thinking.

Some people are saying things might pop off in Spring because Spring represents the renewal of all things, including the new year and I can 100% believe the new year begins in March, and not January because they be lying to us, but I digress.

One last reminder: America is 246 years old. Empires last 248 years. The pluto return lasts for 2 years, meaning America will be 248 years old in 2024 with a visible "X marks the spot" over it. Hm.

Within the next 5 or so months, if things escalate on a dangerous level, you can fear or be excited as much as you want,

But don't be surprised.

I am not an astrologist by any means, for I only watch the signs in the "heavens" (the sky and outer space) for one purpose only: God told us to watch out for his signs and wonders. However, if you have any questions, I'll try my absolute best to answer them.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Pluto retrogade, Aries in mars, yes that predicts war and strife. Looks like the situation with Putin will escalate whether he wants to or not. It seems Biden wants to be the hero president to show Russia who's boss, but I think that's going to massively backfire on Biden.

Oceanic

Veteran
Pluto retrogade, Aries in mars, yes that predicts war and strife. Looks like the situation with Putin will escalate whether he wants to or not. It seems Biden wants to be the hero president to show Russia who's boss, but I think that's going to massively backfire on Biden.
Someone said if war begins, it might just last until June. I have no clue what gave them that idea, or what supports their theory, but I'm open to any possibility. People were also saying because pluto is all about transformation and the fact we have a war on our hands, and a government who refuses to fix the economy because that's their tactic of becoming richer, that it's possible the NWO will be established. I also think that's a possibility.

Others mentioned hollywood is dying, and while it is, their secrets will be revealed. The things they do that pertains with the "underworld" will come to the light. It makes sense why so many older celebrities are dying. I also heard that Queen Elizabeth got covid. I don't know if she truly did or if it's just a cover up/code for something, but so many things are already happening.

Earlier, I got a news update that said Russia will immediately begin invading Ukraine sometime this month. Don't know if that's what they're REALLY going to do but I definitely see it happening.

Nothing is looking pretty and it never will for the following years. Things are going to become apocalyptic shortly.

Berrywon88

Star
Oh hi Berry!! No, it's definitely America. By the way, when I say America will be reborn as the kingdom for the antichrist to fulfill prophecy, I don't mean on the 22nd that it's going to be immediately established. It'll just be in preparation as of this year and the following years.

Here's how I think the pluto return impacts the tribulation- whenever it happens because I'm trying not to predict anything as I could easily be wrong.

From what I've studied in the Bible, the tribulation lasts 7 years. So I'm thinking the first 3 and a half years will be time for America to be rebuilt on the antichrists behalf and for his rulership sake. After those 3 and a half years, each country of the European Union will strike America via nuking each state in America perhaps, until the entirety of America is destroyed. That is the part in Revelation where the angel says, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen and has become a habitation of devils and the cage of every unclean spirit and hateful bird" <--- I said this sometime ago, but I think the desolate version of America will serve as the lake of fire due to the verse saying it'll become a place for devils (satan & his fellow devils) and unclean spirits (sinners who haven't found redemption) It's just a theory though, not confirmed.

But before America is destroyed, the antichrist will flee to the Middle East. Why do I think he's going to the Middle East before WW3 breaks out? Because it says in the Bible, when the son of God returns, the people from the Middle East (I have envisioned the Arabs) will attempt to make war, but we already know they're going to fail. During the last 3 years, they will be preparing war for when the son returns, all while at the same time being punished by the remaining seals that have not been broken yet (the 7 seals, they will be "drinking from the cup of the wrath of God")

The last seal being the 7th is the end of THOSE SPECIFIC punishments. That's when the sky cracks, (I mean it says the sky will be rolling away like a scroll, so I'm assuming if we were to look up, we'd see outer space, and not the sky) but it could also be symbolic for everyone on earth finally discovering the hidden truth of who God's people are, and all the elites have hidden from us (the burnt books, the hidden scriptures that God told Daniel to keep hidden until the end of days)

Then the son of God appears with his people from above (Revelation: the part where the evil ones hide in the mountains and demand the rocks to fall on them, thus killing them because they'd rather die than face punishment, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the lamb, for the great day of his wrath has come and who is able to stand?") while the rest of God's people who have lived and have not been appointed to become martyrs during the entirety of the tribulation fly up to him and the rest of their fellow saints- from there, they all fly to the Middle East to establish war with the antichrist and the military or whoever. Long story short, they fail as prophesied.

And I know I keep mentioning this, but in 2024 there is a solar eclipse that marks an X over the ENTIRETY of USA, so um...that's why I just simply guessed that perhaps...a war will begin during that year? I've just been getting apocalyptic vibes lately. Everytime I think of the year 2024, it's like something in my spirit whispers, "apocalypse, war" but as I said in the beginning of this comment, I could be wrong.

My intuition isn't right all the time and with that being said, everything you've read in this comment is just a theoretical analysis of how everything will play out. I've still got plenty more to study, and might come back to say, "looks like I was wrong in this area!"
Thanks for responding back! This is a lot to take in, wow. I also see an apocalypse and the fall of America. It's been leading up to this for some time.

Oceanic

Veteran
Thanks for responding back! This is a lot to take in, wow. I also see an apocalypse and the fall of America. It's been leading up to this for some time.
Well, it's funny how now that the pluto return has been established, Putin has already officially began making sure the invasion of Ukraine happens. I'm not giving credit to pluto though, I'm giving credit to God; Author of everything including what dwells in space. He doesn't just command humans and animals, he commands the stars and planets of which he also created.

Oceanic

Veteran
Well, I've had people in my DM's mocking me that pluto isn't a planet and that the pluto return would bring next to nothing, but as I'm typing, I am watching the news and they've announced war has officially begun with Russia and Ukraine. Who wants to doubt GOD now? He used pluto to give you signs that war, transformation, and death is literally next door. It's only a day after the 22nd, and we're already hearing severe news.

And there will be an emergency meeting with the United Nations soon. Oh well, that's why I made this thread. Needed to warn you guys.

Pray. We don't know how serious this is going to become.

Maes17

Superstar
Hi, hi.

So this is a post I've been meaning to make ever since I found out about a certain kind of event I'd like anyone who isn't aware to be notified of!

This year, on the day of February 22nd, PLUTO is supposed to be making a return! It is called "The Pluto return" in which Pluto takes around 248 years to orbit around the solar system and then travel back to the same alignment and degree it was previously when something was BORN, and when it finally returns where it was prior when said something was born, it is called "The Pluto return"

Also, what else lasts 248 years? Empires!

You see, America is theorized to have an establishment of something life changing on that day. America was "founded" during 1776. If we add up all of those years to this current day, that would be...246 years America has been colonized and stolen, and was then put into the hands of the...temporary higher authority.

On Americas birth chart, from 2008-2024, Pluto was/in Capricorn when the US was created. The Zodiac Capricorn represents working, stability, success, and all things that pertain to that. The 2008 great recession (Economic decline) occured when that transit began. And now Pluto is coming back and it will directly affect the United States second house of finances, and things we humans value. Do you now understand how these two are corresponding with each other?

Pluto represents major transformation, death, and destruction; something America seems to currently be going through except it presumably will become excessive during the day Pluto makes a comeback. What does this mean?

It means we will possibly have a huge financial crisis which is why people are turning to Crypto, people will begin realizing how unsustainable capitalism is- I mean prices in food, housing, and homelessness have skyrocketed. There may be another riot against the US Capitol, except this time it'll be because of the way they treat US civilians in terms of money and utility. (They do be makin' it hard on us) People will begin uncovering secrets on exactly how this country was built off the backs of black and indigenous people, and more hidden things pertaining to slavery. In probability, we will have some sort of revolution whether it's average or big.

Just know this is going to be an important event and don't take it lightly. The fact that during 2024 there will be a solar eclipse that marks an X over the United States is just as mind blowing. I would personally like to give all credit and thanks to God. I believe he commands the planets and stars to show us what will become of our world. As the author of time and space, he uses astrology in his own holy way to communicate with us. As it says in the Bible: There will be signs and wonders amongst the heavens.

That is all.
Well there signs from the heavens in the Ukraine right now. It’s going down.

Popcorn time

DevaWolf

Veteran
Putin said the following this morning:
"Now a few important, very important words for those who may be tempted to intervene in ongoing events from the outside," Putin said. "Whoever tries to interfere with us, and even more so to create threats to our country, to our people, should know that Russia's response will be immediate and will lead you to such consequences as you have never experienced in your history. We are ready for any development of events. All necessary decisions in this regard have been made. I hope that I will be heard."

So that means, anyone supporting Ukraine will also be attacked by Russia. He's going for an all out war and not afraid to start a world war. This is very bad news indeed.

Here's the astrological chart:
RCDj7Qdm2erGeJssMKJUZqXFsXDBLUxwD2JDVXz_jtQ.png
Mars and Saturn on an angle in the 1st house is very malefic, pure direct aggression by someone who thinks he is all powerful (Pluto)
Also with sun/Jupiter in the 2nd house you can see that this is about expanding money and resources. Neptune there shows that Putin has probably gone mad, as this shows delusion and self deception. He might get more than he bargained for.

Maldarker

Star
Well, I've had people in my DM's mocking me that pluto isn't a planet and that the pluto return would bring next to nothing, but as I'm typing, I am watching the news and they've announced war has officially begun with Russia and Ukraine. Who wants to doubt GOD now? He used pluto to give you signs that war, transformation, and death is literally next door. It's only a day after the 22nd, and we're already hearing severe news.

And there will be an emergency meeting with the United Nations soon. Oh well, that's why I made this thread. Needed to warn you guys.

Pray. We don't know how serious this is going to become.
Same sister Pray that this is just a precursor flexing of muscle. Don't want to see more people die any more just hurts my heart.

redqueen

Superstar
I am enjoying this interesting topic
Thank you to all who have shared in it
the only thing that's been eating
at my mind the most though
is how do ya get this X eclipse
while there is nothing that has ever
caused anything but the circular eclipses
which they explain by the moon/earth the sun
betting between each other to cause this
Soooooo how do we end up with an X
does anyone here have a reason for that
as I been looking but not finding

Rufus McKenzie

Established
I am enjoying this interesting topic
Thank you to all who have shared in it
the only thing that's been eating
at my mind the most though
is how do ya get this X eclipse
while there is nothing that has ever
caused anything but the circular eclipses
which they explain by the moon/earth the sun
betting between each other to cause this
Soooooo how do we end up with an X
does anyone here have a reason for that
as I been looking but not finding

It’s combing the path of the 2017 eclipse with the one in 24

14D982F1-12E7-41BB-8953-35776DF8C70B.jpeg

Oceanic

Veteran
My sister informed me that God has ordained Mars, Venus, and Jupiter to be lined up together. That rarely happens, and within the pluto return, one of Pluto's definitions is DEATH.

We're currently in Pisces season. Aries is next which one of it's definitions is war and it's during spring which means new beginning.

Hm.

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
Planetary alignment! A sign from God. Refer to my last comment, I mentioned this in February.

Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, and Venus are currently in a perfect correlation with each other. It's also known as "planet parade" Apparently, the last time this ever happened, was 170 years ago so that's a pretty big deal. They will be aligned for a long while.

But these are just four planets. When June 24th comes, all planets will be aligned along with the moon. What an incredibly rare right it'll be.

We are all witnesses to God moving the planets as a warning.

More updates coming soon!

1651445616369.png

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
The Pluto return became exact for the second time on the day of July 11th, 2022. Expect worse to happen, and don't forget these heavenly signs are created by God. The "planets" themselves have no power of their own; they are granted power by God. He is the one you should give credit to, not the stars alone.

Another update will follow soon.