One World Religion Center Plans Unveiled In NY

Karlysymon

Superstar
I haven't watched your video yet but the thread title reminded me of this (a screen shot from some old, 90s, NWO video with Anthony Hilder & Jordan Maxwell). Looking more closely at the article, apparently, there is such a thing as a "World parliament of Religions". Something i never bothered to look into until now.
1636315884022.png

So i guess this one is it's political equivalent

Lyfe

Star
You should check out that video. They are going to be building a mosque, jewish house of worship, and church all right next to eachother in NY.

Alanantic

Star
You should check out that video. They are going to be building a mosque, jewish house of worship, and church all right next to eachother in NY.
Won't that cause a religious nuclear explosion????!!!!

phipps

Star
This reminds me of 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 especially verse 3 which says, "For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape." There can never be a One world religion for true Christians at least. God wants unity and the Bible teaches it. The unity the Bible teaches is based on the true Word of God. John 17:14, 17 says, "I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth."

There can never really be unity between different religions such as Judaism, Islam and Christianity. Even within Christendom there are major doctrinal differences amongst the so many denominations. In order to achieve the unity they've been working at for decades they've had to compromise. What is being compromised? The truth of God. Basically they ignore the major differences they have and focus on what they have in common. That is the only way they can come up with a one world religion.

God has never and will never be involved with any movement that is based on compromise of His truth. We cannot pick and choose what we want to believe and discard, ignore or belittle the rest for Christ Himself quoted the Word and lived by it, all of it, not some of it.

This movement (the ecumenical movement) is heading toward the establishment of Babylon in the book of Revelation, which will eventually persecute those who do not conform themselves to her. If ecumenism were simply a call for religious groups to stop the violence and hatred that has become much too common, then it would be a good thing. However, ecumenism is a movement towards supremacy of the papacy which is the most violent religious body of all time. We are warned, "And another angel followed, saying, “Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication” and "And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues" (Revelation 14:8, 18:2, 4).

Verse 6 says, "Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober."

Last edited:

Bubbajay

Veteran
The new religion isn't based on God. Its based on pagan Satanism as Protagoras Stated "Man is the measure of all things". This quote has been used by many people over the last 2000 years.

Bubbajay

Veteran
The United Nations has a meditation room for the one world religion as does the Pentagon. I remember the founder of the Pentagon meditation room predicted 9/11 by claiming he had a "vision" of a missile hitting the Pentagon. I forget his name, but I remember he was from an elite arms manufacturing family. Anyways I don't buy the "vision", its more like foreknowledge to me.

Lyfe

Star
I acctually believe the one world religion or new age will be more of a type of hybrid spirituality than anything else. Itll probably incorporate teachings like gaia and earth worship, reincarnation and transmigration of the soul, pantheism, paganism, ancient alien aatronaut theory, buddism, the divinity of man, and other new age teachings all in one.