Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

What is journalism anymore? The IDF have claimed they have struck Hamas bases in schools and have struck more Hamas targets overnight. They claimed to have found artillery and more tunnels. Where is the evidence or footage of all of this? Why are we constantly taking what they say at face value, but applying scrutinising standards to Palestinian numbers and figures, especially regarding death toll.

All the footage I’ve seen has shown random incessant attacks, much like prior to the ceasefire, where civilians and entire blocks and estates of homes were carpet bombed and destroyed. The people on the ground documenting it all like Motaz and Bisan, have shown and documented the widespread destruction and targeting of civilians.
Don't talk about MS media, the lady who was asking these questions to Thai negotiator, how hard she was trying to persuade him to condemn Hamas. All are zionies mouthpieces, no journalistic ethics..

Talking about war-crimes , this guy is a combat veteran .
"2500 pounds bombs on residential areas"

^^ These weapons are designed for genocide, specially targeting children because they are more vulnerable. These 2000 pound bunker buster bombs are meant to achieve one objective only, Genocide.

FB_IMG_1701710181966.jpg

FB_IMG_1701711774358.jpg

I shared earlier a insta-handle of a veteran, according to him , the logic behind using these weapons is there would be less amputated children. That's why, people are now turning into pieces. Imagine the logic and mind behind such evilness. And yet we have many Christian threads philosophising cutting up of children, pages and pages of discussing prophecies , either to support Israel or not. Its laughable. :)

In face of direct evil, still they are discussing how they will achieve heaven.
For people like these , I have one verse only.

"They will not fight you all except within fortified cities or from behind walls. Their violence among themselves is severe. You think they are together, but their hearts are diverse. That is because they are a people who do not reason."

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
I’ve genuinely given up on interacting with the Zionists on this forum. There’s no reasoning with them and I can’t bring myself to engage with people who callously ignore the plight of the Palestinians. Sure, we may have commonalities in other areas but I’m just not interested. This conflict has really separated people but I’m glad; it’s allowed us to push aside the superficialities and trivialities of conversation and online engagement. There are serious war crimes being committed and I for one have decided to separate myself from those who blindly support it.

Stucky

Star

Haich

Superstar

Haich

Superstar
Turkey will face the same fate as Iran if it resists. Their economy is already tanking since with high inflation. Erdogan is all empty talk to appeal to his religious followers.
Not to mention that Erdogan is desperate to cling on to power; he hasn’t forgotten how his people stayed on his side during the military coup in 2016. He’s appeasing to the religious following he’s amassed but hoping this will be enough to ride the rest of the conflict through squeaky clean and appearing ‘for the Palestinians’.

I think on some level he’s forced to make the difficult inhumane decision of hoping to ally with Israel, for the sake of his country’s economy and survival. Personally, I think like most Middle Eastern leaders, I think he’s a selfish coward.

Haich

Superstar
Also interestingly , he didn’t expel the Israeli ambassador from Turkey, the ambassador left on their own accord for fear of safety due to the mass pro Palestinian protests in Turkey.