Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Survey of up-to-date and extensive Palestinian public opinion: 73% strongly support Hamas's decision to launch the 7.10 attack.

The Palestinian Center for Political Research and Surveys published today a comprehensive survey conducted at the end of May on a variety of burning questions related to the current conflict. The survey included about 1570 participants, half from the West Bank and half from Gaza.

At a glance, the survey shows a rising trend in Palestinian public support for Hamas and its actions, with confidence that it will win the war and remain in control of Gaza afterward.

Here are some data points from the survey:

- 73% of respondents answered: Hamas made the right decision when it went to war on 7.10 - the highest figure in this question since the beginning of the war.

- 96% of Palestinians who did not watch videos from 7.10 do not believe Hamas committed atrocities against Israeli civilians.

- 54% of Palestinians who saw the videos from 7.10 do not believe Hamas committed atrocities against Israeli civilians.

- 79% of respondents believe Hamas will win the war - the highest rate since the beginning of the war.

- 61% of respondents in the survey prefer Hamas to continue to rule the Strip after the war (71% of Gaza residents and 46% of West Bank residents prefer this).

- In the case of elections for the PA presidency between Abu Mazen and Ismail Haniyeh, Abu Mazen would win 5% of the votes and Ismail Haniyeh would win 46% of the votes. 46% stated they would not vote in the elections.

- Support rates for Hamas and Fatah in general elections: 17% will support Fatah, 41% will support Hamas.

- Only 32% of respondents in the survey support a two-state solution.

- 52% support armed struggle as a way to end the occupation and establish an independent Palestinian state.

Stucky

Star
Survey of up-to-date and extensive Palestinian public opinion: 73% strongly support Hamas's decision to launch the 7.10 attack.

The Palestinian Center for Political Research and Surveys published today a comprehensive survey conducted at the end of May on a variety of burning questions related to the current conflict. The survey included about 1570 participants, half from the West Bank and half from Gaza.

At a glance, the survey shows a rising trend in Palestinian public support for Hamas and its actions, with confidence that it will win the war and remain in control of Gaza afterward.

Here are some data points from the survey:

- 73% of respondents answered: Hamas made the right decision when it went to war on 7.10 - the highest figure in this question since the beginning of the war.

- 96% of Palestinians who did not watch videos from 7.10 do not believe Hamas committed atrocities against Israeli civilians.

- 54% of Palestinians who saw the videos from 7.10 do not believe Hamas committed atrocities against Israeli civilians.

- 79% of respondents believe Hamas will win the war - the highest rate since the beginning of the war.

- 61% of respondents in the survey prefer Hamas to continue to rule the Strip after the war (71% of Gaza residents and 46% of West Bank residents prefer this).

- In the case of elections for the PA presidency between Abu Mazen and Ismail Haniyeh, Abu Mazen would win 5% of the votes and Ismail Haniyeh would win 46% of the votes. 46% stated they would not vote in the elections.

- Support rates for Hamas and Fatah in general elections: 17% will support Fatah, 41% will support Hamas.

- Only 32% of respondents in the survey support a two-state solution.

- 52% support armed struggle as a way to end the occupation and establish an independent Palestinian state.
Already been posted

To add to the survey. Elections were supposed to take place in 20 or 21 but were postponed because Abbas would have lost to Hamas. America and Israel were just two of the nations who advised Abbas to postpone.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Already been posted

To add to the survey. Elections were supposed to take place in 20 or 21 but were postponed because Abbas would have lost to Hamas. America and Israel were just two of the nations who advised Abbas to postpone.
I wasn’t posting it up to endorse the perspectives held by those in Gaza, just to reflect the views of those presently supporting Hamas (for the most part).

What surprises me is the gap between the leadership and the people. To understand Hamas, I think you have to follow the money.

Last edited:

Stucky

Star
I wasn’t posting it up to endorse the perspectives held by those in Gaza, just to reflect the views of those presently supporting Hamas (for the most part).

What surprises me is the gap between the leadership and the people. To understand Hamas, I think you have to follow the money.

For the avoidance of doubt i haven't watched the video.

If you try to understand Hamas then you will miss the point(s) as to why the people support them. To put it in short and simple terms. The Palestinian people have grown sick of a "political process" that has done nothing for them for the past 76 years. So now, in ever increasing numbers, they are turning to the only avenue they feel they have left and that is armed resistance.

If you can take off your zionist spectacles for a moment (or just lower them slightly if taking them off proves to be too difficult a task) and read the following article about Bloody Sunday. Then think like a neutral and intelligent individual and make the comparison between the rise in IRA recruitment/popularity and the rise in the recruitment/ popularity of Hamas. You should also keep in mind that the rise in support for Hamas was happening long before Oct 7 which is why some of the great democracies decided that free and democratic Palestinian elections was a bad thing.

Stucky

Star
All these "peace agreements" must have been very lucrative over the years for one of the two parties involved.

AJ,

Transferring Palestinian tax revenues to Israeli families ‘unprecedented’ step for Israel

Israel’s far-right Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich has signed an order to deduct $35m of Palestinian tax revenues and transfer the funds to Israeli families whose members were killed in Palestinian attacks.
Israel collects Palestinian tax as part of the 1994 Paris agreement between the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization) and it deducts 3 percent of the amount as a collection fee. The total revenue is estimated to be around $220m a month, making it the main source of income for the Palestinian authority.
Al Jazeera’s Nour Odeh, reporting from Ramallah in the occupied West Bank, says this an “unprecedented” step for Israel.
“They’ve legislated Palestinian money away, giving the finance minister in Israel the power to do with that money as he sees fit, whether it’s to compensate Israeli families affected by Palestinian attacks or to even direct it elsewhere and now he’s putting that into action,” Odeh said.
“This could potentially open the floodgates to a very serious financial crisis in the Palestinian Authority (PA) rooted in the political fact that Israel controls every aspect of life not just of ordinary Palestinians, but of the coffers of PA that is supposed to take care of them.”

Stucky

Star

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

How the war is impacting children in Gaza

Interactive_Gaza_Unicef_food_report_June6, 2024
You do know that the whole “Hamas Process” is to deliberately put regular Gazans in harms way whilst they shelter in UNWRA tunnels and under little girls bedrooms?

The reason why I have spent so little time “debating” such issues it that the biggest part of Hamas’s plan is not to succeed militarily against the Israelis but to brandish often faked incidents to the receptive media outlets and online promoters?

Until their defeat, I am not really interested in giving their material any oxygen.

Stucky

Star
The reason why I have spent so little time “debating” such issues it that the biggest part of Hamas’s plan is not to succeed militarily against the Israelis but to brandish often faked incidents to the receptive media outlets and online promoters?
With all respect you have nothing to "debate" with except zionist lies as that is all you are fed. I can still remember the two videos you posted where one was spun as "pallywood" but was in fact a behind the scenes look at a Lebanese movie and the other a hired zionist actress pretending to be a nurse claiming the hamas stole all the medical supplies. Some might even call the second video the "brandishing of a faked incident".

When we add into the mix that the Israelis, despite multiple calls to do so, have flat out refused to let independent investigators and journalists into Gaza. But it's not just Gaza. The Israeli authorities crying that r a p e was used by hamas as a weapon of war and demanded the UN do something about it, then refused to help UN investigators when they visited the Oct 7 sites.

Then there was the other Oct 7 lies of beheaded babies. Unborn babies ripped from their mothers stomach. Family members bound together and burned alive. Babies roasted alive in ovens.

And that's just Oct 7. Just think how much more lies there are from the past 76 years.

I almost forgot the video where the zionist female claimed she was stabbed in the eye. Then gave chase to her violent pro hamas psycho eye stabber. Very believable.....

If you live in a zionist alternate reality where everybody is so stupid you can tell them anything and they will believe it

Haich

Superstar
Well, a warm welcome to the indifferent psychos who keep rabbiting on about Hamas and are yet not uttering a word about the heinous crimes of Israel.

Here are the people you staunchly support doing some evil things. Not that you care but hey, for the lurkers, at least they can see the indifference for Palestinian life.

Posing with an abducted Palestinian woman and ensuring a blockade causing widespread starvation? Wow, IDF sure are winning the war against Hamas with these actions (!)

Who prevents ambulances from coming to help innocent civilians? Who decimates refugee camps mercilessly and targets hospitals and uses white phosphorus in densely populated areas? Who is withholding aid and enforcing blockades? Who has essentially banned independent media and journalists from documenting the genocide? I mean the list is endless I don’t even need to expand. A simple sweep of this thread will show you everything I’ve listed and more. The decapitated baby that was blown to shreds? An actual video of him being found not rumours being whispered on TV.

if your response to this is ‘hAMas stArted it’ then you’re either an inbred buffoon who is devoid of any sense or you’re scared of criticising Israel OR you’re in favour of their Zionist ideology. This did not start on Oct 7th, it began being documented widely on social media on Oct 7th. Wake up and do some damn research instead of spewing nonsense and polluting the thread.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
With all respect you have nothing to "debate" with except zionist lies as that is all you are fed. I can still remember the two videos you posted where one was spun as "pallywood" but was in fact a behind the scenes look at a Lebanese movie and the other a hired zionist actress pretending to be a nurse claiming the hamas stole all the medical supplies. Some might even call the second video the "brandishing of a faked incident".

When we add into the mix that the Israelis, despite multiple calls to do so, have flat out refused to let independent investigators and journalists into Gaza. But it's not just Gaza. The Israeli authorities crying that r a p e was used by hamas as a weapon of war and demanded the UN do something about it, then refused to help UN investigators when they visited the Oct 7 sites.

Then there was the other Oct 7 lies of beheaded babies. Unborn babies ripped from their mothers stomach. Family members bound together and burned alive. Babies roasted alive in ovens.

And that's just Oct 7. Just think how much more lies there are from the past 76 years.

I almost forgot the video where the zionist female claimed she was stabbed in the eye. Then gave chase to her violent pro hamas psycho eye stabber. Very believable.....

If you live in a zionist alternate reality where everybody is so stupid you can tell them anything and they will believe it
Perhaps you will understand the following reference, @Stucky ?

As for those who scoff at future Bible Prophecy (as though it were invented by enthusiastic but misled American Christian Zionists), I will, perhaps literally, leave you to it.

Last edited:

RecievingA

Star
They can hate and come at me all they want but they must know by now that Hamas is not good for Palestine nor do they care at all for the people of Palestine.
Hamas was funded by Mossad. Israel needed a boogeyman in order to continue expanding it's 1940's borders.
mossad.jpg

But then Hamas got word Israel is just going to wipe out Gaza, because they need a new economic area to compete with Russia/Chinas silk road. Plus the Oil and gas reserves.

Israel-Prime-Minister-Benjamin-Netanyahu-.jpg

Oct 7th was allowed to happen by Israel who was already warned about the plan by Egypt, and then Israel was also involved, to drum up the support for this plan to wipe out Gaza. They had to kill their own people to get the world community on board.

They all have to die now. To keep the Israel/US world superpower deal going.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
1718345204482.png

1718345356910.png

1718345417736.jpeg

While it's good to see American soldiers refusing to die for Israel. It's not good to see the military shrinking when Russia is maneuvering nuclear armed ships 25 miles off the coast of Florida.

Perhaps we are but a number of days? Very safe to say we don't have God's protection while we actively decimate 2 million pious people in the holy lands.