Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Daze

Superstar
Hamas was funded by Mossad. Israel needed a boogeyman in order to continue expanding it's 1940's borders.
US leadership is corrupt as hell. This doesn't mean I am because I'm American. It doesn't mean most of my countrymen are corrupt because they are Americans.

The same can be said for Hamas.

Stop and think. If Hamas was really a tool of Israel, would Palestinians support them?

1718345943888.png

1718346018047.png

1718346103152.png

These articles are everywhere. Being claimed by both sides. The only time you're ever getting a different narrative is when you see a mossad agent dressed up like a Palestinian condemning Hamas.

That or Israelis firsters, like Phipps, where Israels opponents just have to be evil.

Palestine supports Hamas, and I have given many examples of this in this very thread.

Yes, Hamas leadership is corrupt, especially the PO. No doubt Israel funded them and propped them up. This doesn't mean Hamas themselves are a tool of Israel.

phipps

Star
Hamas was funded by Mossad. Israel needed a boogeyman in order to continue expanding it's 1940's borders.
View attachment 106396

But then Hamas got word Israel is just going to wipe out Gaza, because they need a new economic area to compete with Russia/Chinas silk road. Plus the Oil and gas reserves.

View attachment 106397

Oct 7th was allowed to happen by Israel who was already warned about the plan by Egypt, and then Israel was also involved, to drum up the support for this plan to wipe out Gaza. They had to kill their own people to get the world community on board.

They all have to die now. To keep the Israel/US world superpower deal going.
I know this war like many wars was planned and started by the powers that be. The top officials of Hamas, Israel, the surrounding Islamic countries, the UN, US, UK etc are all involved. We do not know why they started this war and what their agenda is. Will it be a peace agreement, continued war or some other agenda? Only time will tell.

The media who do the bidding of the people in power (who think they are in charge of this world), lied to us about how Hamas launched a surprise attack against Israel and breached their security on October 7th. I like you believe Israel knew and allowed the attack to go ahead.

What is disturbing about all this is the money the Us gives and gave directly to the Palestinians.

President Joe Biden also gave Iran, which funds and supports Hamas, $6 billion during a prisoner swap.

It is also interesting to note that Iran praised Hamas for its attack on Israel and has promised to aid the group in its struggle.

Why would they give money to Palestine and Iran knowing a war is coming?

But the Israeli and mainly the Palestinian civilians are the ones paying a high price for this war.

What is sad is many Palestinians have been brain washed by Hamas for years by tapping into their hatred for Jews. The Palestinians think this war is necessary and they accept the consequences of Hamas' actions without question. The Palestinians in Gaza are literally martyring themselves for Hamas.

The South Israelis are not that brainwashed to the extent that they would agree that the attack on the 7th of October was necessary for their government to start a war with Hamas.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
US leadership is corrupt as hell. This doesn't mean I am because I'm American. It doesn't mean most of my countrymen are corrupt because they are Americans.

The same can be said for Hamas.

Stop and think. If Hamas was really a tool of Israel, would Palestinians support them?

View attachment 106406

View attachment 106407

View attachment 106408

These articles are everywhere. Being claimed by both sides. The only time you're ever getting a different narrative is when you see a mossad agent dressed up like a Palestinian condemning Hamas.

That or Israelis firsters, like Phipps, where Israels opponents just have to be evil.

Palestine supports Hamas, and I have given many examples of this in this very thread.

Yes, Hamas leadership is corrupt, especially the PO. No doubt Israel funded them and propped them up. This doesn't mean Hamas themselves are a tool of Israel.
I don’t know why the focus is solely on Hamas when there are numerous resistance fighters in Gaza.

Your point about being American and not corrupt describes the point exactly, no idea why it’s such a difficult concept to grasp. People will naturally fight for their land and people or avenge the slaughter of their families.

Daze

Superstar
I don’t know why the focus is solely on Hamas when there are numerous resistance fighters in Gaza.
They need a boogeyman because ultimately, Israel is the holiest of holy.

How can Israel ever be evil?
Surely any that rise against her must be demonic!

It is cognitive dissonance. Because they literally defend satan on earth, only because satan chose to call himself "Israel".

1718362670937.png

It's like Red and Enoch calling everything out there that's anti-Israel "lies". They simply can't accept it.

The reality is all manner of evil comes from Israel. Try to think of the most evil things imaginable. Whether it's forcing a man / kids to watch their wife / mother be raped at gunpoint. Or literally airing snuff films of Palestinians on national television. Israel has done it all.

1718363362650.png

1718363470375.png

Stucky

Star
"The dead children don’t affect me like they used to. The images. The videos. They still disturb and horrify, but not like they did in the beginning. Not anywhere close. And, honestly, I hate it. I hate that that part of me has been stolen. As much as I hated having my heart kicked around all day and having nightmares all night, I’d rather have that than this decreased sensitivity. People should not become desensitized to such horrors. People should not become accustomed to decapitated babies and small, mangled bodies. To corpses run over by tanks. To body parts carried in plastic bags by loved ones. These things should jar you. They should rattle you to your core. But they don’t anymore. Not here. I held onto it for as long as I could. It felt like a solemn duty, to hold on to that part of me that still screamed with an appropriate mixture of grief and outrage at the latest tiny shredded body. But desensitization sets in whether you want it to or not. That’s how they create soldiers, after all. I hate that these pricks have amputated that part of me, and I hate that I know it will never grow back. I have been permanently disfigured inside, mutated by atrocities, all the way down here safe in the Melbourne suburbs. And I hate that this is happening all around the world to everyone else who’s kept their gaze fixed on Gaza. All around the world humanity is being mutated. All around the world something sacred is being stolen from the hearts of good people. All around the world people are finding callouses where there used to be tenderness. And I want my tenderness back, god damn it. I want my tenderness back. Give me back the nightmares. Give me back the tears. Give me back the dry retching over the toilet, and the shaking under the blankets. Give me back the collapsing onto the couch and not moving for several hours until my system can recover from what my eyes just saw. I’ll take it. I’ll take it all back again. Just give me back that soft, tender part of myself that has been withered to dust by a live-streamed genocide. I will take good care of it. I will feed it good things. I’ll give it plenty of sunshine, cupping it delicately in my hands by the window. I will take it for walks, and let it rejoice at the children running and playing, with their parts all together and their insides on the inside. Don’t leave me hardened and darkened like a soldier. Give me back that soft, sacred part of myself that weeps at the corpses of children, so I can behold the world gently again."

source

12 year-old Mustafa succumbed to a severe case of malnutrition and dehydration caused by the ongoing Israeli blockade preventing aid from reaching starving civilians in Gaza.

I'll just leave the link

Last edited:

RecievingA

Star
I am not saying Hamas as a whole is corrupt. I would say 95% don't know where the funding is coming from. They just do what they have to do to survive.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
IMG_5133.jpeg

“I love how all the antisemites online are losing it when things don’t go according to their dark conspiracy theories. The minute they labeled the Rothschild family as “Jewish and Zionist” and as part of the “Jewish global take over” they stopped seeing things as they are. Some super wealthy families maybe Jewish by heritage (such as Soros) but they see absolutely no value in assisting Israel or standing by it. They only see financial gain as their ultimate goal for power and control.

With news of Saudi Arabia abandoning the petrodollar and rumoured to be interested in joining BRICS, Edmond de Rothschild Bank is partnering with SNB Capital, Saudi Arabia's largest asset manager, which manages over $66 billion.

The Rothschild will provide funding for projects related to the Vision 2030 (Agenda 2030) initiative of the country.

The plan is spearheaded by Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman.

Edmond de Rothschild last year also expanded its presence in Dubai.”

“I am extremely pleased to establish a presence for Edmond de Rothschild in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through this partnership"
- Ariane de Rothschild

Maldarker

Star
View attachment 106396

But then Hamas got word Israel is just going to wipe out Gaza, because they need a new economic area to compete with Russia/Chinas silk road. Plus the Oil and gas reserves.

View attachment 106397

Oct 7th was allowed to happen by Israel who was already warned about the plan by Egypt, and then Israel was also involved, to drum up the support for this plan to wipe out Gaza. They had to kill their own people to get the world community on board.

They all have to die now. To keep the Israel/US world superpower deal going.
You make excuses for them lol what are they a bunch of rubes? The people couldn't figure out that hamas was mossad? Then i guess you get what you get.

Maldarker

Star
They need a boogeyman because ultimately, Israel is the holiest of holy.

How can Israel ever be evil?
Surely any that rise against her must be demonic!

It is cognitive dissonance. Because they literally defend satan on earth, only because satan chose to call himself "Israel".

View attachment 106421

It's like Red and Enoch calling everything out there that's anti-Israel "lies". They simply can't accept it.

The reality is all manner of evil comes from Israel. Try to think of the most evil things imaginable. Whether it's forcing a man / kids to watch their wife / mother be raped at gunpoint. Or literally airing snuff films of Palestinians on national television. Israel has done it all.

View attachment 106424

View attachment 106426
And the same can be said for the other side man is just evil. The only way this ends is when CHRIST returns in HIS glory. All nations are controlled by satan you nimrod.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Haich

Superstar
View attachment 106431

“I love how all the antisemites online are losing it when things don’t go according to their dark conspiracy theories. The minute they labeled the Rothschild family as “Jewish and Zionist” and as part of the “Jewish global take over” they stopped seeing things as they are. Some super wealthy families maybe Jewish by heritage (such as Soros) but they see absolutely no value in assisting Israel or standing by it. They only see financial gain as their ultimate goal for power and control.

With news of Saudi Arabia abandoning the petrodollar and rumoured to be interested in joining BRICS, Edmond de Rothschild Bank is partnering with SNB Capital, Saudi Arabia's largest asset manager, which manages over $66 billion.

The Rothschild will provide funding for projects related to the Vision 2030 (Agenda 2030) initiative of the country.

“I am extremely pleased to establish a presence for Edmond de Rothschild in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through this partnership"
- Ariane de Rothschild

Your ‘sources’ are always so biased. You can try maybe looking at things posted by non Israelis? You know, to give a NEUTRAL perspective.

Is there any point being on this thread if you’re not going to read or watch the wealth of content being posted? Not that I expect you to be moved by anything on here.

Maldarker

Star
Your ‘sources’ are always so biased. You can try maybe looking at things posted by non Israelis? You know, to give a NEUTRAL perspective.

Is there any point being on this thread if you’re not going to read or watch the wealth of content being posted? Not that I expect you to be moved by anything on here.
Y don't you?

Stucky

Star
AJ,

‘Many children die as a result of poor nutrition’: Kamal Adwan Hospital head describes ‘dire’ conditions

We have spoken to Hossam Abu Safiyya, the head of Kamal Adwan Hospital, to find out more about the conditions at the medical facility in northern Gaza.
Here are some of his translated comments:
  • As a matter of fact, the current condition is really dire. It is dangerous, beyond any [imagination].
  • We ran out of all medical supplies and after the withdrawal of the Israeli occupation forces from the vicinity of Kamal Adwan Hospital, all that was left was massive destruction and total devastation.
  • The Israeli soldiers willfully destroyed the main generators feeding Kamal Adwan Hospital.
  • The hospital is running at a minimum level.
  • Due to the shortage of medical supplies, as well as the total absence of fuel, we are not able to fully function. However, we’ve resumed some functions like the paediatric units.
  • As a result of all this, many children die as a result of poor nutrition. We’ve documented many cases where children were suffering acute malnutrition
  • They were put in the maximum care unit and we’ve administered a number of first-aid operations.
  • However, we are running out of options simply because these cases require certain medication, certain baby milk and certain nutrition. The entire part of the Gaza Strip is still besieged from all directions.

Maldarker

Star
It's starting to look like a zionist counter offensive has begun. Whatever are we going to do now that they're pinging us with classics like,

Woe is us!
I see exactly how you are when asked for can't deliver... when called out can't provide... hmm what else and you let emotions rule you on these topics. I have said many times its not the populous its the governments all are under control of satan none i repeat none have your best interests at heart. The people suffer everywhere but yet you are standing for hamas. I don't stand for either of them i just see another those in power screwing the ones that aren't. Israel palenstine usa russia etc etc etc all of them don't have your best interests at heart. Sorry its just the truth. Lose of life is terrible on both sides for idiots in power reminds me of a song...

1718377364166.jpeg
War Pigs
Song by Black Sabbath

• Lyrics

• Videos

• Listen

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields, the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord, yeah!
Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah
Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait till their judgement day comes

Karlysymon

Superstar
View attachment 106431

- Ariane de Rothschild

Why is Tsarfarti raging? We can do basic research, y'know?

Edmond de Rothschild has offices in Israel......the family has financed the building of the Knesset and the Supreme Court (VC wrote about this in his Sinister Sites series)

This is what Wikipedia says about their foundation in Israel
1718377905727.png