Paris Jackson - Witchcraft ritual

TrustNo1

Established
Her whole IG screams witch. Tons of one eye pics, sacred geometry, tree of life, new age...
People are praising this ritual and “want this energy in my life”

julia7771

Rookie
I feel sad for her. When you feel powerless, unanchored and out of control, the deception of witchcraft offers rebellion with the illusion of power, control and a sense of self obsessed empowerment guised as white light bs.

I mean... rejected by her mum, test-tubed by her biological father (Mark Lester) then abandoned by Michael in death, rejected by the Jackson bro'hood who reject gays (and female empowerment in general), attacked by the world when she was finding her identity... I mean... come Lord Jesus and deliver this lost baby.

TonyVanDam

Established
I feel sad for her. When you feel powerless, unanchored and out of control, the deception of witchcraft offers rebellion with the illusion of power, control and a sense of self obsessed empowerment guised as white light bs.

I mean... rejected by her mum, test-tubed by her biological father (Mark Lester) then abandoned by Michael in death, rejected by the Jackson bro'hood who reject gays (and female empowerment in general), attacked by the world when she was finding her identity... I mean... come Lord Jesus and deliver this lost baby.
CORRECTION: Michael Jackson was murdered! He did NOT abandoned Paris, Prince Michael, or Blanket/Beja in death.

And also, none of the Michael's surviving siblings are homophobic neither. The only member of The Jackson Family that might have a problem with Paris' bisexual is her grandmother, Miss Katherine Jackson, due to her religious & spiritual obligations as a Jehovah Witness. And even Katherine had NEVER rejected Paris privately or publicly.

If he was still alive - he would not be condoning her nonsense and behaviour. Also, whether you believe it or not, the elites spread false rumours about Michael Jackson to ruin his career because he rebelled against them. He was all about protecting the children from (pizzagate, pedowood), don't believe me? He wrote songs about protecting children from hollywood and stuff, and he was most likely to have been sexually assaulted maybe that's why he spoke against them.

Paris sided with pedo elites, (Chrissy Teigen, John Legend etc etc,) who spoke awful against MJ.

Man, the things they would do for fame. If she wanted to be known as THE Paris Jackson, and not the daughter of MJ, just make her own name, idk, selling out aint a good idea. How aint she bigger than billie.

redqueen

Superstar
I do find it quite sad that all females have to
still look perfect when no one is perfect and
most are achieving it using filters now

the Children they're influencing don't Know that
though they See beautiful and wonder why they
cannot achieve it in real life so they to turn to the
filters

she does look like a very hard twenty five in those
images but that's whoever is taking the pics not
lighting her right more than anything imo

It's really sad how this world tends to worship perfection and fakeness. In that video, she looks like a regular human being who's more natural. And what's sad, too, is that photoshoot she did, she does look Photoshopped, but I noticed that she has the chakras tattooed on her chest vertically in the middle. She's open to practicing new age ways, and wasn't it revealed that she's a witch?

redqueen

Superstar
It's really sad how this world tends to worship perfection and fakeness. In that video, she looks like a regular human being who's more natural. And what's sad, too, is that photoshoot she did, she does look Photoshopped, but I noticed that she has the chakras tattooed on her chest vertically in the middle. She's open to practicing new age ways, and wasn't it revealed that she's a witch?
yeah she was and that's sad too that she is
she did however grow up in the industry I Know
her dad seemed to try to keep the Children outta
the publics eye
once he was gone though all the Children were more
easily accessible by others who seem to be happily
sold out in the family

yeah she was and that's sad too that she is
she did however grow up in the industry I Know
her dad seemed to try to keep the Children outta
the publics eye
once he was gone though all the Children were more
easily accessible by others who seem to be happily
sold out in the family
So many do say negative things about Michael which is sad, not knowing what he's gone through, and as you said, these children sadly can be more preyed on while he's not there. Maybe her life just hasn't been all that great, and she's definitely mislead.