Paul Pelosi attack smells fishy

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but as far as i understand she is retiring from leadership (as speaker of the house), not from the house of representatives all the way.

• In an emotional and historic speech on the floor Thursday afternoon, Pelosi announced she will not run again for leadership, though she plans to remain in the House as a lawmaker.
  • Her announcement comes a day after control of the House was called for Republicans, with the narrowest of majorities.
  • It also follows a grisly attack on her husband described as an act of political violence by an assailant looking for her.
  • The decision honors a deal Pelosi struck with a faction of House Democrats in 2018 to serve only two more terms leading her Democratic colleagues.
And if the demoncrats lost control of the house she wouldnt be able to continue being speaker anyway unless they regain control. She's just saying if/when that happens she won't seek election to the position of speaker. We're not rid of her yet.

redqueen

Superstar
haven't really looked at it yet
quick watch I'm wondering why the cops
didn't pull hammer guy off hubby or far as
I can See even check him out once

redqueen

Superstar
when was hubby allowed to get the
drink he's holding when the cops come
in,how Ya fighting anyone for Your life with
a drink in hand sure didn't look scared/nervous
or under attack until the door opened,almost on cue eh

Last edited:
For some reason the "alt" media is now wanting to corroborrate the narrative that depape is some kind of conspiracy theorist on a political motivated attack rather than this being a lovers' quarrel ...

David DePape admitted to attacking Paul Pelosi and told San Francisco police that he intended to hold Nancy Pelosi hostage, according to a recording of his interrogation made public Friday.

While speaking to a special investigator, DePape, 42, espoused conspiracy theories focused on the Democratic Party and Nancy Pelosi, who at the time was the speaker of the House.

Authorities had previously described DePape’s statement, including that he wanted to break Nancy Pelosi’s kneecaps, shortly after he was arrested at the Pelosis home on Oct. 28. But this is the first time the public can hear DePape’s response to the officer’s questions.
DePape admitted to being the attacker and explained how he broke into the house. He also stated that he too believed that the Democrats stole the election from Trump. He said he viewed Nancy Pelosi as one of the biggest liars in the country.
Fucking liars. It’s insane. She has to be like….(unintelligible) with Trump being in office. What they did was so far beyond. It’s just crazy…. It originates with Hilary. But Pelosi ran the lie, day in and day out. The person on TV lying every day was Pelosi.

This is a record-breaking crime spree, the Democratic Party.. They are criminals. They were submitting fake evidence to spy on rival campaigns….yeah, Trump. …It’s an endless fucking crime spree.. until they were able to steal the election.
Like the founding fathers. It’s like they fought the British, They fought the tyranny. When I left my house, I went to fight tyranny.
He makes references to his website, even though the existence or legitimacy of said website had been "debunked" back in october...

DePape:

Now that you all have seen the bodycam footage, I have an important message for everyone in America. Freedom and liberty isn’t dying, it’s being killed systematically and deliberately. The people killing it have names and addresses. So I got their names and addresses so I could pay them a little visit. Have a heart to heart chat about their bad behavior. The tree of Liberty needs watering, he needs men of valor. Patriots willing to put their own lives on the line to stand in opposition of tyranny.
I would also like to apologize. I want to apologize to everyone. I messed up. What I did was really bad. I’m so sorry I didn’t get more of them. It’s my own fault. No one else is to blame. I should have come better prepared.

I spent all my time exposing government corruption online, only to have them silence my freedom of speech as quickly as they could. It circumvented the Constitution. Private industry and the ruling class outsources the recession of these civil tights to private industry–it’s called fascism. I have a lot more to say. I had a website of over three hundred pages. That’s three hundred pages of stuff they don’t want you to hear. I’m in the process of trying to set up a new site out of the reach of tyrannical global fascists and their internet censors.”
My uninformed opinion would be that someone convinced him to play along or else...

From the same article:
Gypsy Taub, an ex-girlfriend of DePape, said in an interview last fall with SFist that he was not a Trump supporter and had mental issues (excerpt):

Taub says she met DePape in Hawaii in 2000, and said that he was a “shy and sweet” who “didn’t know anything about politics.” As SFist surmised last week, he is hardly the picture of a right-wing radical, despite the parallels between his actions and the January 6th insurrection — he was reportedly shouting “Where’s Nancy?” and carrying zip ties. Taub says he was a fan of Obama and had agreed with many of her progressive viewpoints — and she says that they never argued about politics during their time together.

But where mental illness and the extreme vitriol of today’s politics collide is where we likely find DePape and his motives. Taub says that both she and DePape are/were “against the shadow government.”

“I don’t think he became a Trump supporter,” Taub tells the Chronicle. “He was against the government, but if anything he was opposed to the shadow government, against the people who really run the government and use politicians as puppets. Like Trump was a puppet.”

…Taub says that she broke up with DePape for about a year and a half in 2009, during which time he lived on the street and became increasingly paranoid. And after they got back together sometime in 2010, Taub tells the Chronicle he believed he was “Jesus for a year.”

…Inti Gonzalez, who says she’s stayed in touch with DePape since he left their home, tells the New York Times, “There is some part of him that is a good person even though he has been very consumed by darkness.” But, she adds ominously, “the monster in him was always too strong for him to be safe to be around.”
So there we have the narrative they're going for ... if someone, regardless if theyre a democrat or republican, is against the "shadow govt " or believes the politicians are puppets, it means they're some kind of potentially violent paranoid nut job.

redqueen

Superstar
@ToxicFemininitySucks
word association

does it sound like code on the body cam
footage when the cops are walking up Ya
Hear something like

"I don't wanna see olive here"either he
repeats it or the other one does after
the repeat one of them says "hello"

seems to me that it's code to let whoever
inside Know it's time to get the two in position
notice when the cops first open the door
underwear has hand on hip

that's a strange position to take while fighting
over a hammer so is having a drink in hand
with ice in it when did hubby get the drink?
again who's fighting for their life from death
by hammering with one hand?

redqueen

Superstar
Seen the cam footage again in the
KJ video I'm watching and realized
that hammer guy isn't in his underwear
as it's been reported he was,anyone
else does what hammer guy is wearing
underwear or shorts?

redqueen

Superstar