Paul Pelosi attack smells fishy

chrisocn

Established
What do you think is the purpose of this whole thing anyway? Did this happen and they are trying to cover it up or is it some kind of false flag to make others look bad? And why right before mid term election ? How do the demoncrats benefit by this is what I can't figure out. On the other hand they will stoop to anything for some nefarious plan.
This is why:

David DePape Represents New Trend in Domestic Terrorism

Excerpts:

"In the wake of the attack, details have emerged from DePape's personal life, painting a picture of a man reportedly beholden to numerous right-wing conspiracy theories, both fringe and mainstream. In addition to denying the results of the 2020 election, posts online suggest that he is also a skeptic of climate change and amenable to the ideas espoused by the QAnon movement. He has also decried the war in Ukraine as a ploy orchestrated by Jewish people." Election fraud, anti-"climate change" and the Ukraine psy-op? What's to disagree with??? Make sure you don't question anything!

"As highlighted by a Politico report published on Tuesday, DePape's actions speak to a growing new trend in domestic terrorism known as "ungrouping," which refers to situations in which the perpetrators of such violence become radicalized by the information they access online without joining a formal group." Get ready...they will label those reading conspiratorial info online as radical and potential violent extremists!!!

""DePape's online writings suggest a recent explosion of interest in far-right conspiracy theories before he showed up at Pelosi's house with a backpack full of zip ties, tape, rope, gloves and two hammers," the Politico report said." WHUUUUUUUUUUT? Propoganda.

""We tend to think of the Oath Keepers and groups like it as the face of political extremism and violence in America," Lizza and Daniels wrote. "But domestic political terrorists are increasingly more like DePape." OATH KEEPERS???

Obviously, it's to demonize "right-wingers" and compare this attack to the Jan. 6 riot psy-op, which will result in bills being passed on Capitol Hill to continue attacking those who are seeking the truth by reading between the lines. Our country is being attacked by ideological Luciferians who want a NWO...and they can't have that with critical thinkers.

And just to make a point how politically motivated this article is, look at the FBI's definition of a domestic terrorist:

Domestic Terrorism: Definitions, Terminology, and Methodology

After reading through this...what is the first question that comes to mind...I mean...something completely puzzling!

Wouldn't Antifa, BLM, environmental protesters, etc., be considered terrorist groups??? OF COURSE NOT! Do the math...

redqueen

Superstar
so hubby was in his underwear too hmmm
how convenient that hubby slept through the
shattering glass and all the banging it took to
break it,now they have an excuse for why
underwears DNA might be found in the bedroom

"Paul, who slept upstairs in his pajama top and boxer shorts"

first who charges their phone in the bathroom
specially being 82 home alone with your wife
in another city instead of having it by your bed
that's strange

it's also strange that underwears was aware that
hubby called the police after telling hubby he was
ending him,also how did the police not Know where
they were heading if hubby told dispatch his name
and addy and dispatch made it a high priority call

now hubby answered the door while fighting with
underwears for the hammer that makes sense sure
82 yr old man fighting one handedly a man half his
@Lizard King
not sure yet beside a distraction and to make it seem
like anyone believing in anything that's against the
narrative is unhinged and dangerous,maybe hubby will
come out as gay idk,I do Know it's not being done for nothing

underwear mentioned he Knew the ring/blink cams that most
Peoples have now a days so in a exclusive neighbourhood
Ya would think would have that,so he Knew he was recorded

if on a suicide mission why wouldn't Ya just take out hubby
and wait for np to return

so many questions because the story keeps changing and
getting more bizarre as it does

I wanna Hear the full 911 call and See bodycam
what are the chances We'll actually get either

Last edited:

free2018

Star
But why would masonry do this? Don't they benefit from her?
It’s order out of chaos. The news casts a spell. It’s all based in numbers. There is nothing organic about it.

The narratives are literally created by people inhabited by demonic entities.

It’s literally a humiliation ritual. If it were not, it would not be such a big deal. They would not have let this get out of this if this were not a ritual.

We have to ask ourselves why is the press having a field day with this. The timing is important. The dates are important to these people.

It’s order out of chaos. The news casts a spell. It’s all based in numbers. There is nothing organic about it.

The narratives are literally created by people inhabited by demonic entities.

It’s literally a humiliation ritual. If it were not, it would not be such a big deal. They would not have let this get out of this if this were not a ritual.

We have to ask ourselves why is the press having a field day with this. The timing is important. The dates are important to these people.
I figured the timing was because of the midterm election. I have purged all press from my viewing left and right and other than what I see on VC forum no longer am paying attention to anything. I had to do this because I didn't want to waste energy and my mental health on political shenanigans but found out about this by accident and still really don't understand what this is to be honest. I do think it's another demoncrat plot. Whatever the MSM is saying about it I don't know but I know it's a lie.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
I figured the timing was because of the midterm election. I have purged all press from my viewing left and right and other than what I see on VC forum no longer am paying attention to anything. I had to do this because I didn't want to waste energy and my mental health on political shenanigans but found out about this by accident and still really don't understand what this is to be honest. I do think it's another demoncrat plot. Whatever the MSM is saying about it I don't know but I know it's a lie.
It’s political theater, but it’s also a ritual.
It spelled ritual to me at once.

For example, the face masks were a global humiliation ritual:

Sibi

Star

Who is Miguel Almaguer? NBC correspondent suspended for inaccurate report on Paul Pelosi's attack
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Famous NBC journalist Miguel Almaguer of Today's show has been suspended by the channel after an internal investigation for reporting inaccurate facts on Paul Pelosi's attack. Miguel has been associated with NBC since 2009. He stated in his report Paul Pelosi was not in danger when police arrived at the couple's San Francisco home.​
Miguel said in the report about the attack, "After a 'knock and announce,' the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or tried to leave his home but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police. It's unclear if the 82-year-old was already injured or what his mental state was." The report also included graphics to back the story. It was aired on November 4 on the channel, reported DailyMail.​
Paul Pelosi attack: Five unanswered questions that are making the case even more murky​
According to Mediaite.com, in the report, he extensively explained, “When officers arrived here at the Pelosi home exactly a week ago today, they didn’t have any idea exactly what was going on. They knew they had a high-priority call on their hand. What was unclear was what was happening inside the property behind me.” Further, he added, “The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or tried to leave his home, but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police. It’s unclear if the 82-year-old was already injured or what his mental state was, say sources. Why Pelosi didn’t try to flee or tell responding officers he was in distress is unclear.” The report concluded, “We still don’t know exactly what unfolded between Mr. Pelosi and the suspect for the 30 minutes they were alone inside that house before police arrived.”​
NBC's report strongly contradicted the Police report. In the report by the police, it was stated how Pelosi was struggling with the attacker, David DePape. The police also added that the 82-year-old was found with a cracked skull. However, NBC removed the report across their platforms, claiming it did not meet the reporting standards of the channel. Meanwhile, Daily Beast reported NBC News spokesman Stephen Labaton said, "We don't comment on personnel matters."​
Miguel is an Oakland-born journalist. He studied at Berkeley High school and eventually joined the University of California. Later, he graduated with high grades from San Francisco State University in Broadcast Communications. Miguel began his career in journalism with KSBW in Salinas, California, and then associated with KCRA-TV as a reporter. Later, in 2009, he was hired by NBC News. The journalist also hosted shows on NBC Nightly News, Today, and MSNBC. He has also won major awards, including Edward R Murrow Award, and Emmy Award, and also received awards from the National Association of Hispanic Journalists. Miguel's Twitter bio claims, "Prolific coffee drinker. Chronic under sleeper. Raging road warrior. @NBCNews. National Correspondent @nbcnightlynews @todayshow."​

NBC News mum as Miguel Almaguer hasn’t appeared on-air since Paul Pelosi report was mysteriously retracted
NBC News national correspondent Miguel Almaguer hasn't appeared on the network in 11 days since his explosive report on the Paul Pelosi attack was retracted, but he and NBC News have remained silent since the scrubbing of his report suggesting the House Speaker’s husband may not have been in danger when police arrived.​
The ordeal has puzzled NBC News insiders, with some believing the report was squashed because it went against the mainstream narrative. A former senior NBC News executive who worked with Almaguer believes the network needs to explain what’s going on.​
"NBC News must be more transparent with its viewers about this error. Who wrote Miguel’s script? Who approved the script? Are he and his producers suspended during an internal investigation? NBC’s silence on this matter speaks volumes. NBC owes it to its audience to be truthful and not cover this up," the former executive said.​
It started when Almaguer went viral after he appeared on the Nov. 4 installment of "Today" and offered stunning revelations of what may have transpired when police arrived to Pelosi's San Francisco home following a 911 call.​
The NBC News report attempted to answer lingering questions about the alleged home invasion that left Paul Pelosi with a fractured skull. Almaguer cited sources familiar with the situation who said the police didn’t know they were responding to the Pelosi residence, Pelosi opened the door but didn’t attempt to escape or declare an emergency, and even walked away from law enforcement and toward his eventual attacker.​
Almaguer concluded his report by telling "Today" co-host Craig Melvin "we still don't know exactly what unfolded between Mr. Pelosi and the suspect for the 30 minutes they were alone inside that house before police arrive. Officials who are investigating this matter would not go into further details about these new details."​
Later in the day as the segment gained prominence on Twitter, Almaguer’s report was erased from all NBC News platforms. It was deleted from social media, and NBC News issued an editor's note on its website, reading, "This piece has been removed from publication because it did not meet NBC News reporting standards."​
It is unclear what specifically from Almaguer's report did not meet the network's "reporting standards." NBC refused to elaborate, and its digital platforms said the video "expired."​
On Monday, Fourth Watch editor Steve Krakauer, a former NBC page who has been critical of NBC News’ handling of the ordeal, noticed that Almaguer has been absent since the report was retracted.​
"It has been 10 days since @Miguelnbc went on NBC and delivered his Paul Pelosi report, that was ‘expired’ hours later," Krakauer tweeted.​
Indeed, Almaguer did not appear on NBC from the since-retracted report through Monday’s edition of "Nightly News," according to a search of transcripts using Grabien Media. NBC News did not immediately respond to a series of questions, including whether he was disciplined and what was wrong with his report in the first place.​
Hours after Krakauer’s tweet, the Daily Beast reported it had learned Almaguer has been "suspended pending an internal investigation." Again, NBC News did not respond when asked for comment by Fox News Digital.​
Almaguer, who sent nine tweets over the first three days of November, did not tweet from the day before his report was retracted through Monday evening.​
Almaguer did not respond to a voicemail left by Fox News Digital.​
Another NBC News insider expressed disbelief at the story getting through editors in the first place, saying they "couldn't believe they'd follow a conspiracy theory days after it was disproven."​
A third NBC News insider told Fox News Digital that something "shady" must have happened but couldn’t pinpoint exactly what it was.​
Others feel the situation could be similar to the 2012 incident when NBC News quietly cut ties with multiple journalists responsible for deceptively editing audio from a 911 call placed by George Zimmerman the night he killed Trayvon Martin. "Today" aired a doctored 911 call that removed the dispatcher asking Zimmerman to describe Martin's race. The version that aired on "Today" made it seem like Zimmerman said Martin was Black without being asked.​
The Zimmerman call was a major media scandal at the time, and NBC News wasn’t particularly transparent at first but apologized after an internal investigation.​
Many of the NBC News executives who oversaw the Zimmerman 911 call aftermath – such as then-president Steve Capus – have moved on. But Comcast remains NBC's parent company, and the Zimmerman 911 call scandal occurred only a few months after telecommunications conglomerate consolidated NBC News, MSNBC and CNBC.​
Krakauer previously suggested Almaguer could have reported something that was supposed to stay off-the-record, or the veteran reporter was offering an angle the San Francisco Police Department wanted out there.​
"Whatever the backstory is, we don't know it - and it's incumbent on NBC to be more transparent about the process, and say publicly what, if anything, was inaccurate in the report," Krakauer wrote. "In the meantime, the rest of the media have pretended it didn't happen."​
Paul Pelosi's suspected attacker, a 42-year-old illegal immigrant from Canada named David DePape, is being held without bail on a slew of state and federal charges, including attempted murder. Police recovered zip ties in Pelosi’s bedroom, found glass broken at the rear of the house, tape, rope, gloves and a journal, according to the FBI affidavit.​
Paul Pelosi returned home six days after the home invasion that left him with a fractured skull.​

Sibi

Star
Found this oddity looking up Miguel!

Miguel Almaguer is a gay robot

NBC’s Miguel Almaguer Has Been Called A ‘Gay Robot Man’ On Twitter
November 25, 2020
Miguel Almaguer, an NBC reporter, has always kept his sexuality under wraps. But, his sexuality has been under constant speculation on the internet. Gay rumors are ever-present about the reporter and people suspect he is gay because of how he speaks and recites news. However, this might also be because of his extensive LGBTQ issues' coverage.

NBC News National Correspondent, Miguel Almaguer is one of the network's go-to reporters for breaking news. He has covered a variety of issues from natural disasters to the on-going global pandemic. The Los-Angeles-based journalist, who is also a prominent figure when it comes to reporting on LGBTQ issues, has, however, kept his own sexuality under wraps. Despite maintaining silence over his personal life, his sexual preference frequently comes under the microscope. Social media users often mercilessly call him out on his unique voice, while also pinning him as being gay.

However, how much truth is there in those tweets? Is Almaguer actually gay? Or is it just people taking wild guesses because of the lack of information regarding his personal life?
Is Miguel Almaguer Gay? How Did The Rumors Start?
The rumors about Miguel Almaguer’s sexuality have been floating on the internet for quite a while now. And they seem to have originated because of his way of talking and delivering news.
Some tweets are from people wishing that he was not gay because he was good-looking, such as a tweet from November 2, 2011, from Kia Giovann Shakur. However, the majority of the tweets are people either speculating that he is gay or expressing their distaste for his recitation, and attributing that to his supposed homosexuality.
Many people on Twitter seem to have had a problem with the way he speaks. One user named James tweeted two such tweets in 2016. On March 17, 2016, he tweeted pointing out what he felt was an intentional intonation in his voice.
@unchworthy
@Miguelnbc what's with the gay twang? intentional? have to mute the story. it's bizarre. seems on purpose. the little word flip intonation
8:47 PM · Mar 16, 2016

Then, on April 22 of the same year, he came out with another tweet, this time saying that he wondered how the people of Ecuador think about what he perceived was his “strange gay voice and word rolling”.
In April 2018, Twitterati Antonio asked Almaguer if he was gay. He did not get any response from the NBC reporter.
@drugzarebad69
@Miguelnbc serious question: you gay bro? Just curious #LoveWins #LoveTrumpsHate #ParklandStrong #WhoBitBeyonce

Another Twitterati voiced his dislike in August 2019 through a tweet where he said he was getting sick of Almaguer’s way of reading the news.
Kenny5Alive
@kenny5alive
I get so sick of Miguel Almaguer and his gay ass dramatic reading....
3:37 AM · Aug 20, 2019

Similarly, people have been relentless in judging his voice. In one instance, a tweet from May 5, 2020, targeted the journalist and his tone as a “white guy expressing himself to be black but is not...”.
People Have Compared Almaguer’s Way Of Speaking To A Gay Robot
Almaguer’s voice isn’t just making people think he is gay. People have also compared his way of talking to a robot.
PG WOLFE expressed his annoyance at Almaguer’s voice on Twitter in 2018 saying that he talks like a robot and should rather start recording news like a normal human being.
PG WOLFE
@pg_wolfe
@Miguelnbc When. Will. You. Learn. To. Report. And. Talk. Normally? Miguel, record your news like normal people speak. No need to talk like a robot. #unwatchable
9:34 PM · Jul 26, 2018

And, another user took it even further, combining both the gay and the robot parts. On 17 April 2015, Patrick Welty chimed in saying “you got a future in the business but why you have to talk like a gay robot man”.
Could Almaguer’s Coverage On LGBTQ Fuel The Rumors?
Miguel has not addressed any of the aforementioned tweets and queries about his sexuality, neither has he ever explicitly come out and said that he is either straight or gay. However, he does cover a lot of news regarding the LGBTQ community.
One of the more significant stories in the recent past about the LGBTQ community was Hallmark Channel’s removal of a commercial featuring a same-sex couple in December 2019. Almaguer was the centerpiece of this coverage for NBC as he reported the whole controversy from beginning to end.

He was also the chosen person to cover Kevin Hart’s withdrawal as Oscars host in December 2018. Hart had tweeted allegedly controversial and anti-gay tweets at the beginning of the decade. After these tweets resurfaced, he chose to forego the job.

Almaguer was also involved in the unfolding of actor Jussie Smollett’s alleged homosexual attacks case back in early 2019.
Having covered a fair share of issues surrounding the LGBTQ community, it might have been easier for social media to make assumptions of his sexuality, but that is only mere speculation. Almaguer, however, has remained tight-lipped on the issue.

Who is Miguel Almaguer? NBC correspondent suspended for inaccurate report on Paul Pelosi's attack
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Famous NBC journalist Miguel Almaguer of Today's show has been suspended by the channel after an internal investigation for reporting inaccurate facts on Paul Pelosi's attack. Miguel has been associated with NBC since 2009. He stated in his report Paul Pelosi was not in danger when police arrived at the couple's San Francisco home.​
Miguel said in the report about the attack, "After a 'knock and announce,' the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or tried to leave his home but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police. It's unclear if the 82-year-old was already injured or what his mental state was." The report also included graphics to back the story. It was aired on November 4 on the channel, reported DailyMail.​
Paul Pelosi attack: Five unanswered questions that are making the case even more murky​
According to Mediaite.com, in the report, he extensively explained, “When officers arrived here at the Pelosi home exactly a week ago today, they didn’t have any idea exactly what was going on. They knew they had a high-priority call on their hand. What was unclear was what was happening inside the property behind me.” Further, he added, “The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or tried to leave his home, but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police. It’s unclear if the 82-year-old was already injured or what his mental state was, say sources. Why Pelosi didn’t try to flee or tell responding officers he was in distress is unclear.” The report concluded, “We still don’t know exactly what unfolded between Mr. Pelosi and the suspect for the 30 minutes they were alone inside that house before police arrived.”​
NBC's report strongly contradicted the Police report. In the report by the police, it was stated how Pelosi was struggling with the attacker, David DePape. The police also added that the 82-year-old was found with a cracked skull. However, NBC removed the report across their platforms, claiming it did not meet the reporting standards of the channel. Meanwhile, Daily Beast reported NBC News spokesman Stephen Labaton said, "We don't comment on personnel matters."​
Miguel is an Oakland-born journalist. He studied at Berkeley High school and eventually joined the University of California. Later, he graduated with high grades from San Francisco State University in Broadcast Communications. Miguel began his career in journalism with KSBW in Salinas, California, and then associated with KCRA-TV as a reporter. Later, in 2009, he was hired by NBC News. The journalist also hosted shows on NBC Nightly News, Today, and MSNBC. He has also won major awards, including Edward R Murrow Award, and Emmy Award, and also received awards from the National Association of Hispanic Journalists. Miguel's Twitter bio claims, "Prolific coffee drinker. Chronic under sleeper. Raging road warrior. @NBCNews. National Correspondent @nbcnightlynews @todayshow."​

NBC News mum as Miguel Almaguer hasn’t appeared on-air since Paul Pelosi report was mysteriously retracted
NBC News national correspondent Miguel Almaguer hasn't appeared on the network in 11 days since his explosive report on the Paul Pelosi attack was retracted, but he and NBC News have remained silent since the scrubbing of his report suggesting the House Speaker’s husband may not have been in danger when police arrived.​
The ordeal has puzzled NBC News insiders, with some believing the report was squashed because it went against the mainstream narrative. A former senior NBC News executive who worked with Almaguer believes the network needs to explain what’s going on.​
"NBC News must be more transparent with its viewers about this error. Who wrote Miguel’s script? Who approved the script? Are he and his producers suspended during an internal investigation? NBC’s silence on this matter speaks volumes. NBC owes it to its audience to be truthful and not cover this up," the former executive said.​
It started when Almaguer went viral after he appeared on the Nov. 4 installment of "Today" and offered stunning revelations of what may have transpired when police arrived to Pelosi's San Francisco home following a 911 call.​
The NBC News report attempted to answer lingering questions about the alleged home invasion that left Paul Pelosi with a fractured skull. Almaguer cited sources familiar with the situation who said the police didn’t know they were responding to the Pelosi residence, Pelosi opened the door but didn’t attempt to escape or declare an emergency, and even walked away from law enforcement and toward his eventual attacker.​
Almaguer concluded his report by telling "Today" co-host Craig Melvin "we still don't know exactly what unfolded between Mr. Pelosi and the suspect for the 30 minutes they were alone inside that house before police arrive. Officials who are investigating this matter would not go into further details about these new details."​
Later in the day as the segment gained prominence on Twitter, Almaguer’s report was erased from all NBC News platforms. It was deleted from social media, and NBC News issued an editor's note on its website, reading, "This piece has been removed from publication because it did not meet NBC News reporting standards."​
It is unclear what specifically from Almaguer's report did not meet the network's "reporting standards." NBC refused to elaborate, and its digital platforms said the video "expired."​
On Monday, Fourth Watch editor Steve Krakauer, a former NBC page who has been critical of NBC News’ handling of the ordeal, noticed that Almaguer has been absent since the report was retracted.​
"It has been 10 days since @Miguelnbc went on NBC and delivered his Paul Pelosi report, that was ‘expired’ hours later," Krakauer tweeted.​
Indeed, Almaguer did not appear on NBC from the since-retracted report through Monday’s edition of "Nightly News," according to a search of transcripts using Grabien Media. NBC News did not immediately respond to a series of questions, including whether he was disciplined and what was wrong with his report in the first place.​
Hours after Krakauer’s tweet, the Daily Beast reported it had learned Almaguer has been "suspended pending an internal investigation." Again, NBC News did not respond when asked for comment by Fox News Digital.​
Almaguer, who sent nine tweets over the first three days of November, did not tweet from the day before his report was retracted through Monday evening.​
Almaguer did not respond to a voicemail left by Fox News Digital.​
Another NBC News insider expressed disbelief at the story getting through editors in the first place, saying they "couldn't believe they'd follow a conspiracy theory days after it was disproven."​
A third NBC News insider told Fox News Digital that something "shady" must have happened but couldn’t pinpoint exactly what it was.​
Others feel the situation could be similar to the 2012 incident when NBC News quietly cut ties with multiple journalists responsible for deceptively editing audio from a 911 call placed by George Zimmerman the night he killed Trayvon Martin. "Today" aired a doctored 911 call that removed the dispatcher asking Zimmerman to describe Martin's race. The version that aired on "Today" made it seem like Zimmerman said Martin was Black without being asked.​
The Zimmerman call was a major media scandal at the time, and NBC News wasn’t particularly transparent at first but apologized after an internal investigation.​
Many of the NBC News executives who oversaw the Zimmerman 911 call aftermath – such as then-president Steve Capus – have moved on. But Comcast remains NBC's parent company, and the Zimmerman 911 call scandal occurred only a few months after telecommunications conglomerate consolidated NBC News, MSNBC and CNBC.​
Krakauer previously suggested Almaguer could have reported something that was supposed to stay off-the-record, or the veteran reporter was offering an angle the San Francisco Police Department wanted out there.​
"Whatever the backstory is, we don't know it - and it's incumbent on NBC to be more transparent about the process, and say publicly what, if anything, was inaccurate in the report," Krakauer wrote. "In the meantime, the rest of the media have pretended it didn't happen."​
Paul Pelosi's suspected attacker, a 42-year-old illegal immigrant from Canada named David DePape, is being held without bail on a slew of state and federal charges, including attempted murder. Police recovered zip ties in Pelosi’s bedroom, found glass broken at the rear of the house, tape, rope, gloves and a journal, according to the FBI affidavit.​
Paul Pelosi returned home six days after the home invasion that left him with a fractured skull.​
Does not meet NBC'S reporting standards LOL.

If it is true this is the best news in years. I do wonder what the catch is though? The only sad thing is she should be retired in prison with all her ill gotten gains confiscated and given back to the American people. Maybe give Canadians 10 percent of it because she probably stole plenty from them too lol.

redqueen

Superstar
far as I can tell it is True it's reporting
everywhere msm even

wouldn't be surprised if they make
it out to be because of the attack
the hubby needs extra care and she
wants to be there for him to do so

far as I can tell it is True it's reporting
everywhere msm even

wouldn't be surprised if they make
it out to be because of the attack
the hubby needs extra care and she
wants to be there for him to do so
It does seem kind of a coincidence she retires within weeks of the "attack".