Personality Tests

DesertRose

Superstar
It breaks down our Neocortex. In socionics it's responsible for Si and Se. Same should be in MBTi...Se - objectively how color fit in space/place. Si - subjectively how much i like it.
I get what you wrote now. This test is Se/Si based. Just wonder how they got the deeper links to intangible strengths/weaknesses really could use that handbook.
THAT was an interesting one, DR.
Thank you elsbet:)

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar

Dalit

Star
Thank You z gharib for your contribution!

Typecast - Japan's obsession with blood groups
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/dec/04/japan-world-news

Japanese Blood Types: And What They Say About Your Personality An Easy Way to Find Your Compatibility with Japanese Friends
https://www.tofugu.com/japan/japanese-blood-type/
Yeah, I don't like that in Japanese the word used for B is selfish. I honestly fit more of the adjectives in A. I'm very type A most of the time unless I'm tired or traveling. AB would fit me better. But if both parents are B, and I'm not illegitimate, not that I know of...guess I'm stuck with B. :) Plus, calling Bs irresponsible, too? Nah, that doesn't really fit. These are categories that may and not fit people based on blood types. I would say I'm Divergent. :) Try not to think of that kinda lame knockoff of The Hunger Games now even though you're never too old to indulge in some YA lit every now and then. :)

DesertRose

Superstar
My fam has Os and Bs and I am like you.......we will just visit Japan.....:)
ps I think this proves that some people would seek to divide and argue even in homogeneous societies....o_O

@Dalit:
Mind you as an a person who identifies with mbti intj and enneagram 5w4 there is an element of selfishness with time. The other personality fields use statements such as hoarding time which sounds better LOL. However it is only in that realm, God willing.:)

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
Here is an interesting argument for those with these type preferences:
Enneagram Type 5 (5w4 & 5w6): Insights for INTP, INTJ, INFJ & INFP Types
https://personalityjunkie.com/02/enneagram-type-5-5w4-5w6-intp-intj-infj-infp/
I can agree with that, with hoarding time or being selfish with time as a fellow INJ (INFJ here). Also, have always liked Enneagram 5 description as Investigator/Scholar. This stuff (personality tests) is fascinating to me even if probably most of it is just pseudoscience. Sometimes when bored or wanting to do something brainless, I take the personality quizzes on Buzzfeed and laugh. I'm still waiting for a strawberry blond 5'10" man to come sweep me off my feet in November. ;-) As if.

DesertRose

Superstar
Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
That should be a nightmare for anyone.....o_O:)
"INTJs are extremely autonomous individuals and they hate having their personal space and time encroached upon. Blowing up an INTJ’s phone with text messages, emojis, and rants (or worse yet, calling them repeatedly about every little thing) is one sure way to get on their nerves."

That should be a nightmare for anyone.....o_O:)
"INTJs are extremely autonomous individuals and they hate having their personal space and time encroached upon. Blowing up an INTJ’s phone with text messages, emojis, and rants (or worse yet, calling them repeatedly about every little thing) is one sure way to get on their nerves."
For the most part, it's the "every little thing" that's the operative phrase. :cool:

Dalit

Star
It's true. INFJ with a lot of ENFP friends and the ENFP ones fit me, too. One pet peeve is interruption and I was interrupted yesterday and yelled something snarky and no one heard me. The noise was the interruption. So I went and vented to a fellow introvert who laughed at me.

Also have been watching/listening to Frank James's INFJ videos and he does weird stuff with his hair. Guess he likes to change things up a lot.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Also have been watching/listening to Frank James's INFJ videos and he does weird stuff with his hair. Guess he likes to change things up a lot.
He has funny skits of the 16 types......
Do you check out Dave Super Powers? Their videos are kinda funny.....
Here is one about intjs and their boxes......