Pick A Word, Drop A Word

polymoog

Superstar
mark antonyMS

missisippi.jpg

i was going to do something with multiple sclerosis but... forget about it.

+10. novel word manipulation.

(note: thats the state flag of MS)

Last edited:

Tulipz

Established
Top mark

1) 10/10 A+ 100%

2. (clothing brand)
topmark948.png
3. (highest water level)
flood-marks-passau.jpg

4 (Mark is on top of the hill )
istockphoto-1173766583-170667a.jpg

5 Best person to target at this moment.

Line

Established
What, now you have to add a picture? No sorry no, my electronics devices are stuffed already of pics due to my screenshot compulsive habit, I’m not going to make it worse just to play a silly and meaningless game.

plus since I’m seeing you coming:

This post is not a part of the game « pick a word drop a word » thank you in advance to take notice of it.

polymoog

Superstar
What, now you have to add a picture? No sorry no, my electronics devices are stuffed already of pics due to my screenshot compulsive habit, I’m not going to make it worse just to play a silly and meaningless game.
youre right-- pictures are totally optional. i mentioned in that post that you could add one to elaborate on whatever meaning. one could still attain bonus scoring without pictures utilizing homonyms, homophones, etc.
btw, this is a VERY important game. people are starving in africa because not enough people are playing.

plus since I’m seeing you coming:
i didnt do nuttin! (yet)

This post is not a part of the game « pick a word drop a word » thank you in advance to take notice of it.
correct. no points deducted.

Line

Established
Not part of the game « pick a word drop a word » :

hey I don’t get the part about the people starving in Africa because of playing this game??

Unless this is sarcasm which might be the right answer, care you explain to me? Now you picked my curiosity.

Unless you only said it as a joke, of course.

polymoog

Superstar
Not part of the game « pick a word drop a word » :
haha... yes, i know.

hey I don’t get the part about the people starving in Africa because of playing this game??
Unless this is sarcasm which might be the right answer, care you explain to me? Now you picked my curiosity.
thats just my odd sense of humor.