Pizza symbols in the entertainment industry

Kronos389

Rookie

queen82

Star

Vmort

Star
Is there any meaning for red wine and lobster? I saw many music videos highlight it along with regular pizzagate symbols. Pedo related Yummy mv also had that.
Red wine -- blood.
Безымянный_026776.jpeg
Lobster also red so we can guess it means cooked child. lobsters are boiled alive.
Pee Wee's Playhouse
A lot of pizzagate

Pizzagate in game Psychonauts, The MK Ultra game.

Last edited:

KevinShane75

Rookie
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/golden-globes-2017-nicole-kidmans-bizarre-behaviour-was-she-drunk/JIRYPPR4KXGNVLL7GDKGMTLCSQ/ Research her now deceased father... notice the wording of "dropping crumbs" on her husband Keith Urban. Her vocalizing her somewhat support, for at that time, president elect trump. I remember reading this & thinking how weird & random the article was. PizzaGate started like 3mos earlier in Oct 2016 then the globes in Jan 2017. When I read some stuff bout her father & shady doings I went back & re-read this and literally thought 2 myself "they really wanted 2 shit this chick up & smacked her right back down in2 her place"https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/hip-hop/8085816/teigen-legend-pizzagate-conspiracy-timeline and then there's this one. Like white supremacist trump supporters and crazy conspiracy theorists created it, this whole industry is shady af

Zombiekirk

Rookie
co.uk
View attachment 42169

View attachment 42170

View attachment 42171

View attachment 42276

View attachment 42277

View attachment 42278

View attachment 42279

View attachment 42280

View attachment 42281

View attachment 42282
If those socks were for adults I would totally rock them. It’s a shame because some of these designs are quite cool, but knowing what they mean makes it all awful. It’s hard to know when something is just pizza or a reference to cp. Best to just not wear anything with pizza on it at all these days. It’s so clever because they know everyone is obsessed with the food because the food is incredible, so when people go on about “pizza” in a creepy way, no one notices because it’s socially accepted to be a bit more obsessed with pizza than any other food...

Attachments

Last edited: