Please Send Me Donations The Sky Is Falling

Is anyone else getting tired of people on internet asking for donations? It seems everybody and their sister is happy to bring us more bad news and asking for donations. They used to call this panhandling and asking for spare change. Well I have plenty of spare change and donating it to myself so I can buy groceries the next time I am at the grocery store.

clambot

Veteran
Interesting the source of the term "panhandling" .... in yon olden daze, over a century ago, if you "panhandled" you were a darn hard workin' man livin' on the land and panning gold out the ground.

Now it means a deadbeat. Which is appropos, I suppose, given the amount of gold seekers who wound up deadbeats.

Lalas

Star
Very briefly:

"Covid" was the beginning of the final phases of the new world order (the Great Reset).
(Those who want donations, despite several different versions of what happened, still reported relatively accurately for the purpose of this theater, which was being played out and is not yet finished.)

"War" is the sequel.
(And about 99 (maybe 99.9?)% of the same who ask for donations, they reported and still report completely wrong about the situation.)

Most of the main alternative sources of information are, as I call them, the "alt-media of the CIA." The rest repeat what they say and embellish it.

//I don't have a problem with "bad news", I have a problem with the wrong information. And the sky hasn't fallen yet.. There are dates: 2025-2030-2035. By 2025, it should "begin to fall." Then the successor of the internet, the biometrinet, should be ready and begin the active construction of the neuronet. (This is according to DARPA's open "predictions".) That sounds like a Falling Sky. :)

Let it be noted that I did not ask for a penny donation for this bad news!!
But if you still have extra pennies, the donation button is located..... :)

Last edited: