Predictive Programming - Summer 2021

The Agrarian

Veteran
Conveniently dropped on the symbolically-significant 1st of May, Axios published an article that basically said murder rates are gonna spike in American cities. While they dance around the politically-incorrect situational awareness aspect, some points are worth taking note. The big quote:

"Summer 2021 is going to be abnormally violent," John Roman, a senior fellow at the economics, justice and society group at NORC at the University of Chicago, wrote this year. "It is the new normal."

GET. OUT. OF. THE. CITY.

The Agrarian

Veteran
My takeaway:

1. The media is not doing a public service out of the goodness of their hearts by publishing this report. With a 24/7 stream of bad news from 2020, the public mood is demoralized and this article is meant to reinforce that.
  2. The phrase "new normal" is uniquely meant to mesh with the American idea of social progress. The unnamed socio-political religion of Progress means "new" and "normal" carry an air of inevitability to the general public.
  3. They are preparing the ground to gaslight the exaspirated public who know that crime is rising but their leaders refuse to do the obvious. You are already seeing this with the attacks on Asian-Americans where media throws all but one case down the memory-hole.

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
I heard Americans will be going to other countries due to the virus situation. Many people in India will be traveling to Canada, so I heard. If it's correct, I could provide the sources for you if you want.

The reason I'm mentioning this is because I like to think as soon as people start traveling out of America and out of India, it's going to increase the problem, and then we may have to shut down again. (In addition, news reporters say some places should open up during summer, but I think that's going to cause an obvious problem) To tell you the truth, I really don't think we're going to be able to fully enjoy the outdoors anymore until next year or so.

I personally don't mind though.

The Agrarian

Veteran
I heard Americans will be going to other countries due to the virus situation. Many people in India will be traveling to Canada, so I heard. If it's correct, I could provide the sources for you if you want.

The reason I'm mentioning this is because I like to think as soon as people start traveling out of America and out of India, it's going to increase the problem, and then we may have to shut down again. (In addition, news reporters say some places should open up during summer, but I think that's going to cause an obvious problem) To tell you the truth, I really don't think we're going to be able to fully enjoy the outdoors anymore until next year or so.

You reminded me of one thing:
The concept of "vaccine passports" could be used to stop people leaving exceptionally violent areas.

Remember, "they" want you cooped-up in a city.

Daze

Superstar

Americans are moving to other states. California and NY have both seen massive exodus this past year. But i think few if any are leaving the country. There are multiple states that have never been strict on the con-vid lock downs while several states have already written laws forbidding vaccine passports.

The use of masks have dropped a decent amount n my state at least. Perhaps because several big box stores have said they don't require them for the vaccinated. But most people are not taking this thing and these stores have no way of knowing if you took the jab or not.

Your story about Americans leaving the nation because of con-vid sounds like disinfo to push some agenda. For instance they can say "it's spiking here because all of these Indians and Americans are entering while refusing the vax."

Its just not happening, not in America at least.