President [*shudder*] Harris?

Maes17

Superstar
Didn't answer my question..

Do you think he won fair and square?
Tbh I don’t think any president post WWII has won fair or square. The USA’s rise to power, along with Russia was in plan. WWII.

All pieces have been carefully crafted to fall into place since. Just my opinion.

Now to find out the common denominator/motive in every global interaction since and we can paint a picture of what’s really going on

Ijin

my thoughts exactly, dementia Joe was always gonna be removed to give power to Harris. if u look at the agenda at play right now.. now more than ever in the current time line black people have been on a come up in politics and been heard for every single problem whether it be in media, movies, sports, politics, history etc. I'm all for equality dont get me wrong but they are coming up with any and everything to make changes as they want.. when history was written of the US it was white man's versions, now it's turning into black man's versions of what they want erased. I feel once Harris takes over shes just gonna destroy whatever little American values are left. to be honest America has been on a decline for along time coming. texas secessionists want to break a part from. US of A but eveb like that.. the decline is very strong. and humanity will always destroy itself. whatever is to be will be, im surprised Biden was projected the winner to be honest but then again, in a corrupt world of politics and corporations that control everything im not surprised.

redqueen

Superstar
I've been saying from the get go Biden will be removed and America will see the first black female president
They couldn't put her in out right since the run itself shows America was still not ready for a female in the WH
So here's a easy workaround for em

saki

Star
Democratic Strategists Acknowledge Grim Reality: Kamala Harris May 'Do More Harm Than Good'
...snip....

Reporting on the poll numbers for The Hill, Hanna Trudo and Amie Parnes spoke to Democratic sources, and even "Harris allies" are particularly brutal. Emphasis is mine:
A midterm visit by the vice president to a congressional district is generally a way to create crowds and win attention for candidates, but Harris’s polling numbers are raising questions about how she might be used as Democrats seek to hold on to slim majorities in the House and Senate.

“As of right now, I think she has the potential of doing more harm than good for some of these candidates,” said one Democratic strategist. “My sense is she’ll probably raise a lot of money and maybe she’ll go to some specific districts, but they’ll have to be really strategic with her.”

“She doesn’t have the standing at this moment to go to a lot of these tighter districts,” the strategist added.
Even some Harris allies are skeptical that she will have a seamless go as a surrogate leading up to next year’s midterm elections.
A Democratic strategist weighed in, even comparing her mistakes to a comedy film:

One Democratic strategist told The Post, “This is less about the upcoming midterm and more about the future. There was a hope that she would grow into the role, but she keeps making mistakes, it’s like ‘Groundhog Day’ with her mistakes.
“If Biden doesn’t run [in 2024], is there comfort with her as the nominee? I’m not sure.”
When responding to allegations about the troublesome working environment from anonymous sources, the White House was largely dismissive. But these range of remarks are too similar and consistent, as are enough polls. The Democrats have a problem on their hands with the liability that is Vice President Harris.

saki

Star
Kamala Harris: We Can’t Secure The Border Until We Transform Central America Into A Paradise

The Biden administration’s strategy for solving illegal immigration is a pipe dream of nation-building in Central America that’s designed to fail.

In just five months, it seems Vice President Kamala Harris has managed to crack the code on illegal immigration. All we have to do to ensure that Central Americans stop illegally crossing our border is to transform the Northern Triangle countries of Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador into stable, prosperous democracies. That’s it! That’s the answer!

Harris’s office on Thursday released what it calls a “Root Causes Strategy” that lays out, in just 18 pages, what decades of policymakers and successive administrations have apparently missed: the reason so many Central Americans come to the United States illegally, it turns out, is because their countries are plagued by poverty, crime, corruption, and violence. Solve those problems and bang! — you solve illegal immigration.

...more at link...