Presidential Alert System

justjess

Superstar
Yeah well... lol, we already KNEW that unfortunately. I get weather alerts and amber alerts all the time and have no damn clue how. These fun little boxes we play on are meant for a lot more then our enjoyment..

I really do need some more time before they pull some EOTW type shit man, have to buy those 20 acres in the mountains first. Hopefully whatever this is prepping for is still a long way off

Lurker

Star
Yeah well... lol, we already KNEW that unfortunately. I get weather alerts and amber alerts all the time and have no damn clue how. These fun little boxes we play on are meant for a lot more then our enjoyment..

I really do need some more time before they pull some EOTW type shit man, have to buy those 20 acres in the mountains first. Hopefully whatever this is prepping for is still a long way off
You can turn most alerts off in your settings. Personally, I left the weather one on.

justjess

Superstar
Hahaha..

No seriously I doubt that.. that would be piss poor planning only testing the capability on such a short time line before needing to be able to use it.

I was thinking something more fear/false flag based anyway.

Oh, so yall think I am kidding.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanoners-cheer-trumps-text-alert-test-see-it-as-a-step-towards-martial-law
The Daily Beast says it us true, so it must be. I am ready to see some go off the deep end.:eek:

What is your point here? It’s well known that a key component to “Q” is martial law.

Anyway it’s still very unsettling that they have a system of direct emergency contact. Instantly they can cause a panic with millions of Americans coast to coast.

If 9/11 was mass trauma and a visceral ugly event, I don’t even want to think about what the next one will look like.

When the day comes and we get a real alert, and 75% of the country turns on the TV to see what new carnage has befallen us we will all remember where we were when the alert arrived.

Last edited:
i didnt hear anything... another benefit of not owning a cell phone.

would anyone be willing wager a bet that there will be a major FF within the next 4 months where this will be utilized?
I hope not and I wouldn’t bet on next four months but I’d say there probably be one before 2020

Karlysymon

Superstar
From the article in the OP

"While users can choose not to participate in messages of missing children and natural disasters, they are required to receive presidential alerts, which are sent out at the direction of the White House and activated by FEMA.

Rules outlined in a 2006 law states that the White House can issue a presidential alert only if the public were in peril, or during national emergencies. The alert cannot be a personal message on behalf of the president."

I wonder what kind of national emergency would call for it....given the times.