Problems with modern medicine

This LONG article is concerning, and it takes some liberties (plenty of places still rely on paper charts, and take a human to input the information). Still, a terrifying vision of the future.

A set of international codes are used by the medical industry for billing purposes under Medicare-Medicaid and the private insurance companies, but it’s not just about billing.

These codes are part of the International Classification of Disease (ICD) system set forth by the United Nations World Health Organization and they’re about to get far more invasive.

This system was originally created after World War II for the purpose of tracking the diagnosis of major diseases within a population. But over the years, there have been 11 major revisions, and with each revision the data being collected on each individual has become more precise and all-inclusive. And it’s also become more coercive, to the point where it’s become impossible for doctors to get reimbursed by insurance companies if they don’t upload all the requested data points.

The ICD system really grew into an electronic data-mining beast with the passage by Congress of the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) in 2012. The digitization of healthcare records was fully implemented with the upgrade to ICD-10 after two congressional delays in 2016.

Since then, there has literally been a numeric code created for almost any diagnosis you can think of, and some you would never think of (Searchcrazy ICD-10 codesand you will see what I’m talking about).

Fast forward now to April 2022. This is when the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) announced a new code that anyone who is awake and aware of the growing medical tyranny should be concerned about. After some delays, the new code was rolled out in October 2022 and became available to nearly every medical clinic and hospital in January 2023.

What is this new code? It’s Code Number Z28.310. This is the code for a very peculiar “diagnosis” since it’s not a diagnosis at all, but an invasion of privacy and likely to be used against many people in the future. This is the code your doctor will log into the computer system that is accessed by government and private health insurers informing them of your Covid vaccine status.

Now that this new code is officially required by government and private insurance providers, doctors will likely now be “incentivized” to ask about your vax status, he said. That means they get financial payouts whenever the government decides there’s a “meaningful use” for this data.

He explained that Z28.3 is the diagnostic code for being under-vaccinated generally, but it gets more specific from there.

It’s non-specific,” the doctor explained. “But with Covid they added the 1 after the 3 (Z28.31), so Covid is the only vaccine they’re specific for. Then they added a second digit if you’re partially vaccinated and didn’t get any of the boosters.”

These codes could continue to get more specific to the point that they also log in codes for why you refuse Big Pharma’s ineffective and unsafe — but very profitable — injections.

The doctor told me he saw one patient’s diagnosis code that was specific for refusing the vaccine due to his schizophrenia.

“A lot of people with schizophrenia are paranoid of shots and different treatments, so his doctors were attributing him (as unvaxxed) on that basis,” the doctor said.

What about if you continually refuse your doctor-recommended vaccines? Could you end up being diagnosed with mental illness? The doctor I spoke with agreed that this is not far-fetched. And once you get diagnosed with a mental disorder, you can lose many of your constitutional rights. You essentially become a second-class citizen.
The doctor in the Midwestern state explained a medical terminology called “meaningful use” and how it’s used to log personally identifiable data on medical patients.

“If you ever wondered why they try to get your blood pressure and your weight every time you go to the doctor’s office, it’s because hospitals and physicians get reimbursed if they provide ‘meaningful use’ data. They get reimbursed better. They get bonuses. Doctors have monthly meetings with staff and administrators and this is how they get reimbursed higher, they get more money, if they provide that meaningful use data.”

He further explained that if the ICD-10 coding system requires doctors to find out their patients’ Covid vax status as part of the “meaningful use” data, then they will add that to their office charts and they will get reimbursed handsomely for providing this information to the government.

"Every time you go to the doctor’s, they will try to get this information out of you,” he said.

The U.S. expanded its ICD system under the presidency of Barack Obama and the adoption of the Affordable Care Act. Previously, the U.S. used the ICD-9 system, which required less specific and less invasive information on patients, “but then with the ICD-10 system all of a sudden, they got real specified. Instead of just high blood pressure it became, is this high blood pressure caused by spending too much time with your mother-in-law or is it because of this other thing, whatever it may be. It became very specific.”

In fact, according to the WHO website, that U.N. body has already rolled out an “upgraded” ICD-11 system and is working to get nations to adopt it.
Some of my thoughts were 'just don't disclose the info' but after speaking with a trusted person who works in the medical field, he informed me that in that case they would either input something made up if the computer requests the info (more likely) or refuse care.

I believe him, because a few years ago a dr made something up on my medical chart, and i only found out because i had requested a copy of my complete medical chart.

Bottom line: Be aware of what information you hand over to your doctor, because they essentially all work for the government now. That’s who they are beholden to for reimbursement. And if your doctor asks too many questions that seem unrelated to the health issue you’re being treated for, you may want to fire them and find a new one.
This part is a joke. Many/most people do not have the option of "firing" the dr, you go to who the insurance assigns you or dont get seen. And as i already mentioned, if you don't disclose the info they just might make something up without your knowledge.

The article believes this coding system is tied into the global id system and transhumanism
Here’s where it gets interesting. At the G20 Summit held a couple of months ago in Indonesia in November 2022, the leaders of the world’s 20 largest economies issued a joint statement that called on the nations of the world to implement a global digital vaccine passport system, based on standards set by the WHO, which would force international travelers to have a digital vaccine passport ID on their mobile phone.

We also know, from a Forbes magazine article published in February 2022, that nearly half of the states in America had already at that point signed the contracts and laid the infrastructure to implement digital vaccine passports, so this same system could eventually be used to control, or at least monitor, the travel of Americans outside of their states.

Then we have the World Economic Forum’s push toward Smart Cities, recently rebranded as “15-Minute Cities,” which would monitor and restrict travel outside of one’s city. Are you following me here? A digital system is being put in place that would have the capability of essentially locking down entire populations at any given time. All that would be needed is a declaration of a “public health emergency of international concern,” or of “regional concern” and the U.S and E.U. are trying their hardest to turn that authority over to the WHO in the form of a new pandemic treaty.

Eventually, as we have been informed by Yuval Noah Harari, a top adviser to Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum, the plan is to put this digital surveillance technology not just on your mobile phone but “under the skin.”

@ToxicFemininitySucks

Speed, the drug!

Not believing goes both ways. The doctors don't believe and the people lie. It's not as they aaactually try to lie, but in these 8 years i've been working in the health field i've noticed that people tend to hide or don't give vital information until asked, and doctors don't ask this info. Just simple stuff like "hey, are you diabetic?" before prescribing steroids, for example.
Fair enough. People do withhold some information, but can you blame them?

For example, a couple years ago i was began having a certain issue, and all the doctors wanted to attribute the cause to something without even ordering the tests. I learned that i had to withhold some information in order to get them to take me seriously and actually order the diagnostic tests instead of just going off their baseless assumptions.

(Lol and in the end, even after the tests, they don't know. Useless. Tried to prescribe me something for literally the opposite symptoms and that had a contraindication of using it for my symptoms... and that's when i put my foot down and refused to see a dr for this issue any more)

Other people don't want to disclose information because they don't want it to go on their record, or have that information used by insurance companies against them. Some may even believe the govt is compiling lists of people with certain conditions. Perfectly understandable reasons why people would withhold info.

Well, I've had 22 years of experience with regular medicine and the last three with natural and the problem seems to be the education of the doctors. The education doesnt include remedies that actually work both naturally and is more effective and this sems to be to depopulate and generate money. A patient who gets cured doesnt generate money, a patient who is being held sick needing treatments, generates money and will become sicker and sicker instead of getting rid of the problem.

But dont hate the doctors. The doctors are usually in it for the right reason; to help, but they dont get the right education, an education that includes homeopathy and natural medicine, they only get taught about chemical "remedies". This is done to keep people sick and to have many of them die.
I see this was written before the Covid scam. There is ample reason now to hate doctors and also fear them. Even if it is possible that good doctors exist why take the chance of going to a doctor unless you absolutely have to. Anyone who is armed with a needle is dangerous especially those more concerned with their bank accounts than your health. Dr. Mengele might be dead but his spirit lives on thanks to the AMA FDA CIA etc.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Fair enough. People do withhold some information, but can you blame them?

For example, a couple years ago i was began having a certain issue, and all the doctors wanted to attribute the cause to something without even ordering the tests. I learned that i had to withhold some information in order to get them to take me seriously and actually order the diagnostic tests instead of just going off their baseless assumptions.

(Lol and in the end, even after the tests, they don't know. Useless. Tried to prescribe me something for literally the opposite symptoms and that had a contraindication of using it for my symptoms... and that's when i put my foot down and refused to see a dr for this issue any more)

Other people don't want to disclose information because they don't want it to go on their record, or have that information used by insurance companies against them. Some may even believe the govt is compiling lists of people with certain conditions. Perfectly understandable reasons why people would withhold info.
in my experience, people just don't think that a particular info is relevant, and the doctors just don't care to do a full interview. For example, a few weeks ago a woman asked me what medicine X was for. It was hormone replacement therapy. She then told me what happened at the doctor: her breast started leaking a "yellowish fluid" and became sore, the doctor tought she was entering menopause and gave her the pills. Turns out, however, that one of her depression pills is well known to increase prolactin, she was leaking breast milk! She didn't told the doctor she was taking the depression pills, there was no way she knew this was relevant or not, and the doctor didn't do a full query to disclose drug induced lactation and jumped into menopause (and still, menopause wouldn't cause this. The doctor was just bad at his job.)

In the end, she just had to change the time when she took the depression pills

redqueen

Superstar
my first pregnancy when I found out
at three months dr tried putting me
back on birth control

though at the time I was young and didn't
Know(still asleep)exactly what would happen
if I did resume it,I had a feeling he was trying
to murder my baby I went to a new dr that day

it's all poison,tptb create poisons and then slowly
normalize a disease for it with msm,tv,movies etc..

It's horrible how doctors act these days, and go along with an agenda. I have a feeling that when they tell us to go on certain "diets" or prescribe a certain way of living, that secretly these things actually cause more problems and they just want us coming back to get prescriptions so they can make more money. I could be wrong, but I seems we just can't trust them with anything. I would only want to go to them if I need an x ray or something.

Yeah, these days drs are assuming we are ALL v@xxed and bringing up preventatives for blood clots even to those of us it doesn't apply to. And i know now that if a dr says "there's no risk" to something it just confirms theyre a liar because there's no such thing as no risk with anything.

It's horrible how doctors act these days, and go along with an agenda. I have a feeling that when they tell us to go on certain "diets" or prescribe a certain way of living, that secretly these things actually cause more problems and they just want us coming back to get prescriptions so they can make more money.
Yeah, any prescription to treat symptoms is going tp for sure cause other problems because if the body is out of balance and they try to just treat that symptom it will knock several other things off balance.

I guess i get all conspiracy theorist tho, but think a primary motivation besides money is a sick and weak population enslaved to tptb. People who are on prescriptions get absolutely panicked at the possibility of being cut access to their medications.

A Freeman

Superstar
back on birth control

it's all poison,tptb create poisons and then slowly
normalize a disease for it with msm,tv,movies etc..
If people understood these so-called drug therapies are ALL poisons, as we've been warned for thousands of years, they would stop going to the witch doctors/pharmaceutical drug pushers who prescribe them.

And, in turn, there would be no need for anyone to have their privacy invaded, nor would there be anymore drug interactions (two or more poisons, where one or more of the poisons acts as a catalyst), nor would it be possible for wicked people to assert such power and control over others with the ICD codes.

It is misplaced trust in "science", government and in the medical profession in general that has resulted in the direct, lethal poisoning of over two-thirds of the global population. The fact that these lethal injections (aka the C19 jab) take different periods of time to murder their victims depending on a variety of factors doesn't take away from the fact they are lethal poisons.

back on birth control

Yeah with my first they kept pushing for me to get v@xxed (this was pre c0vid) and i already knew about conspiracy stuff but the way they kept looking at me with a straight face that there was no risks but if i didnt "your baby could die!", i think it would have convinced most people. It's truly awful.

Thankfully, our insurance switched and for the next baby (post c0vid) i had a dr who never even brought up any v@x.

I also avoid going to dr during the entire first trimested so by the time i go in it's too late to do the ultrasound where they try to convince everyone that there's something wrong with the baby and they should abort. I've known a couple of women who have been told that and it wasn't even accurate.

FilthPig

Veteran
In my country (Estonia) so called "witch doctors" have been a common thing for ages. Past 100 years there have been 700 documented miracle healers/shamans/witches/psychics etc near my hometown alone ( which has only 90 000 people) . Im gonna translate a story of one of them here who strangely enough was a very devout christian and partly seemed to inherit her abilites to see peoples "life book"(information about their past and future and current state,they can immediatly see what disease or problem they have ) from another christian miracle healer after her death.As if she was already born with a gift but the gift "activated" after the other healer died.
Ive heard of many shamanic people who have that ability to see peoples "life book" but they are largely non-christian so thats why her case is rather interesting one.She helped around 70 000 people during her lifetime,large part of it is documented by her guestbooks,hospitals and by my hometown university. She could immediatly tell who was baptized and who was not.It was common for doctors to send patients to her that they didnt know how to treat.
I translate a chapter about her here ,maybe someone finds it interesting.Its a strange mix of modern and holistic medicine , christianity and shamanism.But it worked well.
I add also one research paper about Estonian "witch doctors" who wants to dig deeper https://www.researchgate.net/publication/26428231_The_Transmission_of_Knowledge_among_Estonian_Witch_Doctors

Laine Roht aka Kaika Laine, the miracle healer of Võru County,born on May 4, 1927 in the village of Kaika in Võru County as the fifth child of the family of Liisa and Jaan Laas in the Püssi farm and died on April 21, 2013. She cured tens of thousands of people during her lifetime. This chapter about Laine's life is from the book "People of Kaika Laine".

Kadi Aab, the midwife and miracle healer who delivered the child, saw a witch's sign in front of the girl's head - a cross, a snake and a cup.. She said this to the mother of the newborn girl. When Laine turned 16, the midwife also told her what she saw during her birth, but Laine was still young and did not pay attention to it.

Kadi Aab didn't tell anyone about Laine's abilities after that. She died at the age of 94 on April 26, 1956, but before that she said that whoever carries the cross at her funeral will be her heir. The postman Laine Roht, who turned 29 at the time, did not know what Kadi had said, but she was the one who carried the cross at Kadi's funeral.

The message about what Kadi said and who carried the cross spread quickly in Võrumaa. Two weeks after the midwife's funeral, the first person in need came to Laine. It was Elsa Smidt, a collective farm milk carrier, whose hand had been caught in a milk churn and her thumb was overgrown. The woman's hand was healed and the stories about the new miracle curer were confirmed.

Although at first Laine had thought that she might be a healer, she now also felt that she could see people's illnesses, that she could cure them, and that this kind of life and mission had been given to her by god when she came here. Laine felt that the book of a person's life - events, joys and sorrows, sufferings and illnesses - is given to everyone at birth, and she can read these books of life. Many of Laine's patients later saw that what she said about reading other life books was true - how else could Laine diagnose the illness before a person could speak. Laine herself has said that sometimes a hundred people were waiting outside of her house, she went out the door and saw what diseases people have and had been previously suffering from.

That's how it started. At the age of 33, she started receiving people in need permanently and healed people for half a century. In the last years of her life, Laine's body got tired and she accepted only a few patients who came through friends and people from her village.

During all these years, approximately 70,000 people could visit Laine. In 1982 alone, when the leader of the Soviet Union Leonid Brezhnev, who sought help from healers himself, had recognized folk healing as permissible, more than 10,000 people visited Laine. This can be seen in her admission books. Laine then worked like professional doctors, accepting up to 40 people in need a day. At the beginning of the 1990s, there were half as many patients admitted, but this number is still huge. How was she able to work with such a superhuman load that even the most impressive certified doctors in many jobs could not reach? In her old age, Laine also wondered how she got there, but she thought that this ability was also given to her at birth.

Laine's healing abilities were so recognized that doctors referred patients with certain diagnoses, such as rosacea, whom they could not treat themselves, to her. Sometimes even "Dr Roht Laine" or "Dr Roht" was written as the addressee of the referral letter. Laine, in turn, had great respect for doctors and referred people to them whom she could not help, for example when surgical intervention was needed. (*
70's-80-'s soviet hospitals were free for everyone and if you wanted medical help of any kind the process to see doctor was very quick compared to these days. How good that help was is another topic but soviet medical system actually seemed to try and help people compared to modern medicine that is all about squeezing as much money out of a person as possible).

It was common knowledge that Laine did not want to heal unbaptized people. She said that for those who are not baptized, her treatment does not work, or only the herbs without the power of the word work, but that is not enough. And that it is not possible to treat eczema or dropsy in unbaptized people at all. She advised the sick person to get baptized and then come back. But for those who were baptized as children, everything shone against her like a star in the sky and they were easy to heal. Laine always emphasized that in addition to helping her, a person's own belief in healing is very important.

Laine also said that she cannot cure genetic diseases and cancer, as this terrible disease is also often hereditary. She also couldn't help people who had had surgery because they had been "knifed" and to her they were ruined. And Laine could not cure herself or her blood relatives, because it was decided that way from above.

Not only with people, but also with plants, Laine had a special relationship, and she also saw through plants. Already her grandmother, but especially her father, introduced her to the world of medicinal plants. Laine collected more than 60 species of plants for treatment. Laine said that she asks permission from the plants before cutting them. Cut with a knife, do not break or tear. If permission is not asked, the plant will not help to cure. And Laine felt as the plant resisted, giving permission to cut itself to use it for healing. If the plant did not move, then the plant should not be cut. It was the same with tree leaves - when she took leaves from a flowering oak tree, which are said to be very good for kidney diseases, she still asked if the tree would allow it.

Regarding the medicinal plants sold in the pharmacy, Laine said that she can see if poison has been deposited in them or if they have been picked at the wrong time or from the wrong place, for example by the side of the road. Laine picked the plants in specific places and at specific times. Sometimes at night she received a "message" from the spiritual world that now was the right time to pick a plant, and she went and picked it.

Yes, that wonderful woman from Võrumaa healed tens of thousands of people, but healing was not Laine's profession. In Soviet times, all people were obliged to go to work, and Laine worked as a postman from 1950 , 30 years until earned retirement. It was physically hard work. Every day you had to go after the mail in Antsla by horse, bicycle, sled or on foot, and then carry newspapers, magazines and letters to homes with a mail bag weighing up to 40 kg.

The farms were located far from each other, and every day the healer made a 25-kilometer round with the mail bag.She would treat patients after finishing her mail route. In addition, Laine and her husband Ilmar kept animals on the farm, which had to be tended every day. Laine has always spoken well of her husband. Ilmar Roht (1909–1985) was a land developer. Laine was 33 years old and Ilmar 52 years old when they met and got married in the spring of 1961 after three months of dating. Ilmar moved to Laine's house. At that time, Laine's mother Liisa also lived there. Laine and Ilmar lived together for a quarter of a century, until the man died and Laine became a widow.

They had no children because of the accident that hit Laine. In the summer of 1953, a collective farm beekeeper was collecting honey when Laine drove by with a post horse. A vicious swarm of bees flew at the horse. The horse broke down, Laine fell off the carriage, got stuck in the reins and, according to various reports, dragged twenty to a few hundred meters behind the carriage. The young woman's kidneys and uterus were so badly damaged that she never had children.

Laine has thought that this was decided by a higher party, written in her life book, because you cannot treat/heal and raise children together.

Laine didn't take money for the treatment, and during the Soviet times you could have been imprisoned for that, because the state still paid the salary and receiving non-work income was a crime. Complaints were also written about Laine, but her power was so well known and respected that even the Soviet authorities treated her leniently and the matter did not go beyond questioning. In Soviet times, beneficiaries donated according to their conscience, just like in the church. Those who visited Laine at the time remember that the patients put a ruble or two in her apron pocket. Not everyone did either. Gifts and farm goods such as eggs and chickens were also brought, and someone even brought a calf.

Laine was often asked who would be her successor as a healer. Laine said that these abilities cannot be inherited and one cannot learn to be a healer. These abilities must be since birth, and there are no such people today.Next one will come around in 2027 and will be a male ( she means her village.People with these abilities seem to be constantly borning in certain areas of Estonia).

She sayd that in her previous life she had lived in India and also her next reincarnation place will be again in India .
When journalist asked what will the future bring she answered ''This is what I tell you: everything goes according to the scriptures. I saw five years before we were free that freedom was coming (collapse of soviet union). Your father didn't believe it either, folded his hands and said, really? But everything goes as written.

More about her in link below .

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
If people understood these so-called drug therapies are ALL poisons, as we've been warned for thousands of years, they would stop going to the witch doctors/pharmaceutical drug pushers who prescribe them.

And, in turn, there would be no need for anyone to have their privacy invaded, nor would there be anymore drug interactions (two or more poisons, where one or more of the poisons acts as a catalyst), nor would it be possible for wicked people to assert such power and control over others with the ICD codes.

It is misplaced trust in "science", government and in the medical profession in general that has resulted in the direct, lethal poisoning of over two-thirds of the global population. The fact that these lethal injections (aka the C19 jab) take different periods of time to murder their victims depending on a variety of factors doesn't take away from the fact they are lethal poisons.
I agree they are all poisons
they took and made illegal any use of naturals
unless synthesized by someone in a white coat
meanwhile when all was being used naturally We
didn't See the addiction/disease issues We See now
it was for the most part used as it's supposed to be
medicine

none of the diseases We See today existed really
it was far and few between,then again what if that
was the introduction to how tptb went about normalizing
things back in the day before msm's existed

they create their poisons(meds)and a disease to go
along with it,normalize the disease enough that most
Peoples are used to Hearing the reference We would
than start taking the poisons in turn We perpetuate the
disease(poisonings)

these evils have been in power for a extremely long
time,they have monies/time and means,they have idk
how many Peoples they pay to create different slow ways
they can kill Us so no one clues in that it's their poisons
We keep taking and stacking into Our bodies

if each poison Ya take has a 10% chance of heat attack
and Your on say 5 or more for different/of different poisons
this to me now gives Ya a 50% chance or higher that Ya
will have a heart attack

if the last 3 yrs taught Us anything it should be to question
everything specially if its been mandated by government

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I agree they are all poisons
they took and made illegal any use of naturals
unless synthesized by someone in a white coat
meanwhile when all was being used naturally We
didn't See the addiction/disease issues We See now
it was for the most part used as it's supposed to be
medicine

none of the diseases We See today existed really
it was far and few between,then again what if that
was the introduction to how tptb went about normalizing
things back in the day before msm's existed

they create their poisons(meds)and a disease to go
along with it,normalize the disease enough that most
Peoples are used to Hearing the reference We would
than start taking the poisons in turn We perpetuate the
disease(poisonings)

these evils have been in power for a extremely long
time,they have monies/time and means,they have idk
how many Peoples they pay to create different slow ways
they can kill Us so no one clues in that it's their poisons
We keep taking and stacking into Our bodies

if each poison Ya take has a 10% chance of heat attack
and Your on say 5 or more for different/of different poisons
this to me now gives Ya a 50% chance or higher that Ya
will have a heart attack

if the last 3 yrs taught Us anything it should be to question
everything specially if its been mandated by government
The "health care" industry is a business. They don't make any money off of healthy people, so they have a vested interest in making and keeping people sick with their chemical poisons in the food, water and in their drugs, vaccines and treatments. They can then sell everyone the alleged cure in the form of more poisons (including chemo/industrial waste and radiation - both known carcinogens).

Unfortunately most people are so out of touch with our Creator, and thus so afraid of their human dying, that they willingly accept being poisoned by both the government and the witch doctors (body and mind/spirit/soul).

And yes, it has taken this colossal magic virus scam to awaken people to these facts, some more than others.

because if the body is out of balance and they try to just treat that symptom it will knock several other things off balance.
That sadly seems like something that happens so often. So many don't realize this or don't realise that doctors don't really care for them as much as they think. Often people will believe they are good because they are to care for our health. I can agree it's more than just money. We are to become so reliant on these prescriptions and "treatments" until they are taken away, as you said. It really is always about enslavement, sadly.

redqueen

Superstar
most Peoples don't take a Good look
at the "oaths""drs,anyone in the club "
take it's not to Help Us it's all about their
"brotherhood"and keeping the secrets of
the Truth from the Peoples

can't forget how "modern meds" became
the only "legal" assessment and treatment
of anything,its all apart of the agenda cause
it's all been designed by those in the club

I couldn't decide whether to post in this thread or lgbtq thread, but perhaps it fits better here. Supposedly this is an actual question from a test for something related to medical field. Their "correct" answer is to start the child on puberty blockers. Notice how all the "wrong" answers are much more reasonable, if the point was not to hurt as many kids as possible.

Screenshot_20230122-133231.jpg

Their almost unquestioning support of child chemical and physical mutilation is a great reason to avoid doctors.

In the interest of fairness tho, i have to say that many "alternative" practicioners have joined the woke bandwagon too (but since they don't have the power to prescribe or do surgery, the most they can do for now is verbally affirm the person's delusions).