Propaganda and social engineering

Cipher

The media seems to want another civil war because they keep talking about. I read the news most days online and articles of civil war seem to be increasing from what I've seen. See, that keeps people expecting and perparing for another civil war which increases the already high tensions. Eventually, people will start thinking that a civil war is the only solution since the media keeps telling people it will happen.

DavidSon

Star
The media seems to want another civil war because they keep talking about. I read the news most days online and articles of civil war seem to be increasing from what I've seen. See, that keeps people expecting and perparing for another civil war which increases the already high tensions. Eventually, people will start thinking that a civil war is the only solution since the media keeps telling people it will happen.
I like your numbers- 111 2022- you should have posted at 11:22! :D

Here in the US "civil war" seems to be a constant message. Searching the forum I see a few threads on CW going back to 2018. It's not just the mainstream either, there are independent outlets that push the idea. I agree it adds stress/tension to an already worn-down society.

DavidSon

Star
...the American people may well be going through the one of the three phases of what Dr. Fred Emery, at one time the senior psychiatrist at Tavistock, once described as "social environmental turbulence." According to Emery: "Large populations groups manifest the following symptoms when subjected to conditions of violent social changes, stress and turbulence which can be divided into well-defined categories"...

Emery states that over the past 50 years that experiments in applied social psychology and resultant "crisis management" have taken over all aspects of life in America and the results are stored in the computers in the major "think tanks" such as Stanford University. The scenarios are taken out, used and revised from time to time and, according to Tavistock, "the scenarios are in operation at the present time."

Translated this means that Tavistock has the majority of the American people profiled and brainwashed. If any part of the American public is ever able to identify the cause of the crises that have washed over this nation in the past seventy years, the social engineering structure built by Tavistock will come crashing down. But that has not yet happened. Tavistock continues to drown the American public in its sea of created public opinion.

The social engineering developed by the Social Sciences scientists at Tavistock has been used as a weapon during this century's two world wars, especially World War I. The pollsters who developed it have been quite frank that they employ on the American population the same devices and methods used and experimented with against enemy populations.

Today, the manipulation-by-polls of public opinion has become a central technique in the hands of the social engineers and controllers of the Social scientists employed at Tavistock and its many "think tanks" located all over the United States and Britain.

https://famguardian.org/Publications/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA-Coleman_John.pdf

DavidSon

Star
Don’t Underestimate How Badly The Powerful Need Control Of Online Speech

The dawn of the internet sparked great hope for those who knew that the ruling power structures of our day retain supremacy by controlling and manipulating people’s access to and understanding of information; the possibility of billions of human minds freely spreading awareness of what’s going on in our world and sharing revolutionary ideas to address our problems spelled beautiful things for our future to anyone with a lucid understanding of the obstacles we face.

Unfortunately, our rulers understood the significance of that moment too. They’ve been working tirelessly to ensure that the internet serves as a net positive for themselves and a net negative for the rest of us, manipulating the large-scale movements of information so that dissident voices are increasingly marginalized and inconsequential while giving themselves the ability to funnel propaganda into public minds far more rapidly and efficiently than ever before. If they succeed in their objectives, ordinary people will wind up no better at sharing unauthorized ideas and information than they were before the internet, while our rulers will be far more effective in controlling the way we think at mass scale.

That they will succeed is by no means guaranteed. We are living in an entirely unprecedented moment in human history with many large-scale systems on the precipice of failure while technological advancement creates many other unpredictable factors; gaps could open up at any time to let light shine through in the massive movements that humanity is poised for. There is no way to accurately predict the future in a situation the likes of which we’ve never seen before, where patterns are crumbling and narrative is hitting white noise saturation point.

Anything can happen. Win or lose, this is a hell of a time to be alive.

Maes17

Superstar
I think it needs to be established right from the start that tradition terms such as "conservative" and "liberal" no longer apply. The Neo-cons own the right and the progressive left hijacked the liberals. I think its important to differentiate between these terms, as regular people who identify as being either liberal or conservative take issue with being thrown in with these scumbags.

From the Winter Watch website.
View attachment 58273
Oh vey! Truth

Maes17

Superstar
...the American people may well be going through the one of the three phases of what Dr. Fred Emery, at one time the senior psychiatrist at Tavistock, once described as "social environmental turbulence." According to Emery: "Large populations groups manifest the following symptoms when subjected to conditions of violent social changes, stress and turbulence which can be divided into well-defined categories"...

Emery states that over the past 50 years that experiments in applied social psychology and resultant "crisis management" have taken over all aspects of life in America and the results are stored in the computers in the major "think tanks" such as Stanford University. The scenarios are taken out, used and revised from time to time and, according to Tavistock, "the scenarios are in operation at the present time."

Translated this means that Tavistock has the majority of the American people profiled and brainwashed. If any part of the American public is ever able to identify the cause of the crises that have washed over this nation in the past seventy years, the social engineering structure built by Tavistock will come crashing down. But that has not yet happened. Tavistock continues to drown the American public in its sea of created public opinion.

The social engineering developed by the Social Sciences scientists at Tavistock has been used as a weapon during this century's two world wars, especially World War I. The pollsters who developed it have been quite frank that they employ on the American population the same devices and methods used and experimented with against enemy populations.

Today, the manipulation-by-polls of public opinion has become a central technique in the hands of the social engineers and controllers of the Social scientists employed at Tavistock and its many "think tanks" located all over the United States and Britain.

https://famguardian.org/Publications/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA/Shaping_The_Decline_Of_USA-Coleman_John.pdf
Tavistock has a lot of secrets to everything it seems. They do specialize in studying human civilization

Don’t Underestimate How Badly The Powerful Need Control Of Online Speech

The dawn of the internet sparked great hope for those who knew that the ruling power structures of our day retain supremacy by controlling and manipulating people’s access to and understanding of information; the possibility of billions of human minds freely spreading awareness of what’s going on in our world and sharing revolutionary ideas to address our problems spelled beautiful things for our future to anyone with a lucid understanding of the obstacles we face.

Unfortunately, our rulers understood the significance of that moment too. They’ve been working tirelessly to ensure that the internet serves as a net positive for themselves and a net negative for the rest of us, manipulating the large-scale movements of information so that dissident voices are increasingly marginalized and inconsequential while giving themselves the ability to funnel propaganda into public minds far more rapidly and efficiently than ever before. If they succeed in their objectives, ordinary people will wind up no better at sharing unauthorized ideas and information than they were before the internet, while our rulers will be far more effective in controlling the way we think at mass scale.

That they will succeed is by no means guaranteed. We are living in an entirely unprecedented moment in human history with many large-scale systems on the precipice of failure while technological advancement creates many other unpredictable factors; gaps could open up at any time to let light shine through in the massive movements that humanity is poised for. There is no way to accurately predict the future in a situation the likes of which we’ve never seen before, where patterns are crumbling and narrative is hitting white noise saturation point.

Anything can happen. Win or lose, this is a hell of a time to be alive.
Posted this on franks thread but will move it here for relevance....Ghislane Maxwell was 100% one of the biggest and most active moderators on reddit. The account maxwellhill posted nearly every day for 14 years until the day of Ghislanes arrest, only taking breaks for the deaths of Ghislanes mom etc. Why would a billionaire Israeli spy spend her time moderating the speech of reddit? Because reddit has the illusion of natural organic mass opinion, but is actually extremely tailored and doctored to specific corporate/power structure approved narratives. Here’s all the evidence that Ghislane was the reddit moderator
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/r45a5n

DavidSon

Star
Tavistock has a lot of secrets to everything it seems. They do specialize in studying human civilization
I'm enjoying the research into their history beginning as the Wellington House, formed with the single intention to gather public support (in Britain and the US) for a war against Germany (WW1). Looking at the 20th century we can review their rather crude methods of spreading propaganda. It's interesting that as authors and activists exposed these institutions their tactics have become more subtle/subliminal. Today people place themselves along political lines not realizing that the field of operation is designed. Some view FOX news and the alt-right as opposition to the establishment yet most conservative media is thoroughly controlled. We've really got to challenge ourselves and question which influences on our person are organic versus fabricated.

Maes17

Superstar
I'm enjoying the research into their history beginning as the Wellington House, formed with the single intention to gather public support (in Britain and the US) for a war against Germany (WW1). Looking at the 20th century we can review their rather crude methods of spreading propaganda. It's interesting that as authors and activists exposed these institutions their tactics have become more subtle/subliminal. Today people place themselves along political lines not realizing that the field of operation is designed. Some view FOX news and the alt-right as opposition to the establishment yet most conservative media is thoroughly controlled. We've really got to challenge ourselves and question which influences on our person are organic versus fabricated.
A lot of stuff is fabricated. It really is hard to trust any side in an argument. Both sides do have a common denominator which then is easy to understand the who’s, why’s etc

Awoken2

Superstar
Some words of wisdom here from Mark Devlin.

Do yourselves a favour.....don't get fooled again....and again....and again

but the elites have been socially and psychologically manipulating white people for hundreds of years with a superiority complex and fear based nonsense. Its literally their #1 go to that never fails.

Nothing new under the sun.
Thanks for letting me know BLM isn't out to kill me. I feel so much better Y'all.

I will never understand nationalism. Unique races extinct? What is that? I thought Christians believed we all come from one man?

This is a main reason Muslims suffer across the world, even though we are nearly 2 billion. Its because we are not united. We are not united because of ideologies like these have been fed to the masses. Had the Muslims been united the world would be a better place. There would be no interest and rich constantly hoarding more for themselves for starters.

What race was Adam, the first man?

Knowing every single one of us will die when Armageddon comes, every white man, every black man, every single race will taste death.. What is the point? What kind of legacy do you expect to have? What are you fighting for knowing all of this will come to an end, perhaps within our own lifetimes.

I don't know why people chose this kind of division when end of the day, we are all human and want essentially the same things. Food, shelter and safety.

Nationalism in all of its forms is satanic and until people realize it, we will forever be divided. Other then acts of piety, you are not better then your neighbor. Regardless of what color of skin he has.
Honest question here: how many so called white people are Muslims?

Daze

Superstar
Honest question here: how many so called white people are Muslims?
What do you mean by so called white people? My father was born in Kentucky and my mother in Illinois. My last name is French if that means anything. Pretty clear at some point my ancestors come from Europe. But i think what i see in the mirror is what makes me white.

How many Christians are Black? How many Buddhists are Australian?

What is the point of such a question? I don't see any benefit in it so i'll let you look it up. I'll give you a head start though, only 30% of Muslims are Arab.... Sadly some people only know race and readily judge books by their covers.

What do you mean by so called white people? My father was born in Kentucky and my mother in Illinois. My last name is French if that means anything. Pretty clear at some point my ancestors come from Europe. But i think what i see in the mirror is what makes me white.

How many Christians are Black? How many Buddhists are Australian?

What is the point of such a question? I don't see any benefit in it so i'll let you look it up. I'll give you a head start though, only 30% of Muslims are Arab.... Sadly some people only know race and readily judge books by their covers.
The reason why I put so called white people is because white people is such a generic term. I guess what I was asking was if Muslims are predominately middle eastern. I guess I should have looked it up. I only know that growing up in California where I lived I don't even remember Muslims but now they seem all over the place.