QUEEN ELIZABETH IS ANNOUNCED DEAD!

FilthPig

Veteran
Just seen this on my facebook. Supposedly a book from 2006. Granted its clearly not Nostradamus writings but still interesting

View attachment 80933View attachment 80934View attachment 80935
Interesting . I did see just recently that Australia was talking about becoming a republic and breaking off from england.

"Australia has long debated the need to keep a distant monarch. A 1999 referendum in Australia on becoming a republic lost with 55% of voters opposed.
"Our thoughts are with her family and all who loved her. Now Australia must move forward," said Australian Greens Party leader Adam Bandt, a prominent republican.
"We need Treaty with First Nations people, and we need to become a Republic," he wrote on Twitter. "

Did a quick search and seems in New Zealand and Canada they are also talking about becoming a republic

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yes, it's rather curious that the timing of her "death" conviniently accelerates many NWO agendas. It's like the perfect door-opener. For those anticipating Charles coins, you can forget all about it!....if your ear is to the ground.
Interesting . I did see just recently that Australia was talking about becoming a republic and breaking off from england.

"Australia has long debated the need to keep a distant monarch. A 1999 referendum in Australia on becoming a republic lost with 55% of voters opposed.
"Our thoughts are with her family and all who loved her. Now Australia must move forward," said Australian Greens Party leader Adam Bandt, a prominent republican.
"We need Treaty with First Nations people, and we need to become a Republic," he wrote on Twitter. "

Did a quick search and seems in New Zealand and Canada they are also talking about becoming a republic

Yes, that's why i said that it's like the perfect door-opener because in the process of scrambling to change so many things, republican sentiments in other territories can be stoked and steered. In the process of all that, balkanization and the creation of city states ensues. Granted, it will all take time. So it's not just about the digital currency.

The One Worlders are waiting in the wings to swoop in and seize the moment. I have to admit that i never imagined that a "Killing the Queen" card was crucial to the great reset.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
We appear to be nearing the end of a transition period here in the UK as the British Empire is morphing into the British allotment....only fair really as we stole it all to start off with.

Just from the information gleaned from this thread it's quite apparent that King Charlie's list of dominions will be considerably shorter than his mums.

So why is this? Why are so many Common Wealth countries and British dominions now looking to become Republics?

....Well, all the common wealth got hoovered up, that's for starters.

Secondly, and more importantly , I think the Harry and Megan interview where they called out a senior member of the fam as racist was the straw that broke the thoroughbred's back.

This was not long after Randy Andy making himself look a right royal bellend in his interview trying to distance himself from Epstein, which backfired so hard he was left publicly charcoaled.

Before that there was the Lady Di "accident"....yeahhh right.

Before that we had the Jimmy Saville days when he was literally part of the family for over 10 years, one of the worst pedo's who ever slithered across this planet. Probably had more pardons than a nurse in a flatulence clinic.

There have been many many more scandals involving the Windsors, as a family I'd say they have been involved in more crime than the Krays, but I've made my point.

And now this is why the media are soooo desperate to try and create a nation in grieving. Which it most certainly isn't. Since the announcement all we have had on our tv's is wall to wall psy-op.

People being ",interviewed" in the street all saying how much they loved the Queen and how much they are going to miss her..... utter bollocks!

This death certainly has strategic value as a new wave of Royalism is the objective. They were losing supporters hand over fist, a ripple affect after years of scandal so something had to change.

Hugo Talks goes over the matter here.

This is for you Hugo

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
And there it is

You will undoubtedly have seen the sad news that our head of state Queen Elizabeth II passed away and has been succeeded by her son, who will reign over us as King Charles III. Which means there will soon be a new face on the notes and coins produced in our United Kingdom.

Is this really worth doing though? I mean are banknotes really going to be around that much longer? Only last week John Howells, the man who is in charge of Britain's ATM network, said that cash has as little as five years left as its infrastructure experiences “death by a thousand cuts”. This infrastructure, which includes the ATMs, security and bulk cash centers costs around £5 billion a year and many of these costs are fixed and will not change as consumers move to digital payments.

That fact is, we are going cashless under King Charles. Now, as I have said before, “cashless" does not mean that there will be no cash in circulation at all. Of course some rump of cash may continue to circulate, much as British postal orders continued to circulate in parts of the Commonwealth long after the British Post Office was responsible for their mail. No, a cashless society isn't one in which there is literally no cash at all, but a society in which cash is irrelevant. That is, it will no longer have any significant role to play in the economy. And that will happen under Charles.

By extension, this also applies to the territories. If there won't be Charles coins, then what will their respective currencies look like? Curiously, days before the death announcement, WEF had an article on CBDCs and it mentioned how Australia was going to trial the use of one.

Mohammed_123

Veteran
QUEEN

21 21 new

42 24

33 O

33 new o

CUL = 333 = PIGS GESTATION

seems like the queen was on the same wavelength.....:)

Karlysymon

Superstar
Something is coming.

View attachment 80891

From earlier this year. Business as usual. Perhaps this is a celebratory "hand shake" in advance of the big victory.

View attachment 80895
I was looking at these images at the bottom of a Telegraph article and for some weird reason, this movie popped up in my head.
1663340981527.png

Speculation is rife that there will be a financial implosion by month's end. My personal view is that when that happens, it won't exclusively be market crash or whatever. There could be a mega weather disaster in combination....or by stretch of imagination, the plot line of London Has Fallen. There is a reason the Bilderberg meeting this year discussed continuity of government alongside a market crash. So we should keep that in mind.

1663341106902.png
Press release 2022

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I was looking at these images at the bottom of a Telegraph article and for some weird reason, this movie popped up in my head.
View attachment 81160

Speculation is rife that there will be a financial implosion by month's end. My personal view is that when that happens, it won't exclusively be market crash or whatever. There could be a mega weather disaster in combination....or by stretch of imagination, the plot line of London Has Fallen. There is a reason the Bilderberg meeting this year discussed continuity of government alongside a market crash. So we should keep that in mind.

View attachment 81161
Press release 2022
Interesting...
I could see a man-made weather disaster happening to kick off the totalitarian climate change agenda in conjunction with a financial meltdown.
There is also concern as to why many musical bands/groups are cancelling their tour plans for Sept and October. It reminds me of the - don't go into work on Sept 11th phone call certain people received.

Oceanic

Veteran
Something is coming.

View attachment 80891

From earlier this year. Business as usual. Perhaps this is a celebratory "hand shake" in advance of the big victory.

View attachment 80895
It sounds to me that this was a catalyst so they could usher in a new salient figure now that the queen is gone. Because a person of royalty that has been ruling for nearly 100 years is a pretty big deal. That, and it coincides with how the current world's economy is going. This was definitely planned for the next stage- whatever that may be.

They said she died of a sickness but judging by their beliefs and immorality, Elizabeth herself probably made a ritual to sacrifice herself for their agendas sake and that could be how she truly went out. It's plausible.

Awoken2

Superstar
View attachment 81160

View attachment 81161
Press release 2022
Funnily enough Karly I watched part of this last night as it was on TV here in the UK.

Bit coincidental that isn't it?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Funnily enough Karly I watched part of this last night as it was on TV here in the UK.

Bit coincidental that isn't it?
No way!!! I don't believe you :) ...post a tv guide or something...but that would freak me out though. I still feel it strange that as i stared at those images, out of nowhere i thought about that movie and now you mention that it was screened yesterday.

Not sure about Biden's invitation to the funeral but will post this just incase something happens.

Interesting...
I could see a man-made weather disaster happening to kick off the totalitarian climate change agenda in conjunction with a financial meltdown.
There is also concern as to why many musical bands/groups are cancelling their tour plans for Sept and October. It reminds me of the - don't go into work on Sept 11th phone call certain people received.
I read about Bieber cancelling his world tour but didn't think much about it except his vaxx issues. Also there are alot of October deadlines (i will edit this post for examples a little later).