Quotes

~JC~

Veteran
“…the government works for big Pharma, big Pharma is regulated by the FDA, the FDA is funded by big Pharma, how long is it gonna be before we start to put these dots together to recognize that we’re being ushered into a new era where we have no control over our ordinary lives and the mainstream media are standing by and allowing it to happen, drawing our attention to issues that are beyond us, creating more fragmentation in opposition between people who should be seeking alliance” - Russell Brand

"Money is numbers and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end."

- Bob Marley

"People don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe."

- Simon Sinek

"If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you."

-
Zig Ziglar

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
“There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal. Nations, cultures, arts, civilizations - these are mortal, and their life is to ours as the life of a gnat. But it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry, snub and exploit - immortal horrors or everlasting splendors. This does not mean that we are to be perpetually solemn. We must play. But our merriment must be of that kind (and it is, in fact, the merriest kind) which exists between people who have, from the outset, taken each other seriously - no flippancy, no superiority, no presumption.”

C.S. Lewis, The Weight of Glory

FilthPig

Veteran
I don’t set a great deal of store on Illuminati bloodlines and reptiles myself… I know that she is a fellow sinner, but I’m not sure she why people seem to have it in for her?
Jimmy Saville was best friend of Prince Charles and was probably a supplier of kids to the royal family.
Prince Andrew was big buddies with Epstein.
Queen was probably quite aware what was going on and most likely participated in their satanic activities.
If she wasnt in the game she would have been whacked a long time ago like they did with Diana.