Random Thoughts

Rabbi Schmuley saying he’s bigger than God…

What a clown! Who has ever "wrestled with God" and won? This clip reminds me of what DesertRose posted here regarding the "Global War on God":

I hope he and zionist scum like him enjoy their fate here on earth and in the afterlife.

Daze

Superstar
What a clown! Who has ever "wrestled with God" and won? This clip reminds me of what DesertRose posted here regarding the "Global War on God":

I hope he and zionist scum like him enjoy their fate here on earth and in the afterlife.
As Colgate recently said, Islam will bring the destruction of Zion, its prophecy. What we see today was revealed 1400 years ago.

1711475089522.png

They are extremely arrogant because they run the US and believe this puts them above international law.
Even with the UN ceasefire yesterday, Israel has said they plan to ignore it and the White House has said they support that.

They are but a number of days, God will bring them down eventually.

Daze

Superstar
1711559205770.png

It is said, when the antichrist comes, those who follow him will have abundance. Those who reject him will find poverty.

Mr. Vernon made an interesting point, so I'm sharing it. Most of the people today with large amounts of money are evil.

1711559631760.png

Haich

Superstar
A normal occurrence…it’s on The Tube and the buses too. I’m really not sure what this merciless killing is about but the culprits are as young as 11 sometimes.

WARNING: Distressing footage. No blood. The attack is hidden behind a blind spot.

I’ve been noticing a real sense of unease and unrest in main cities. People are just generally on edge and fed up of pretty much everything. From crappy, stagnant salaries to endless, extortionate bills.

I myself have struggled to find a decent energy provider which isn’t robbing me. I’ve never had to pay this much for energy and it’s genuinely infuriating. We have something called council tax which is a tax paid to your local authority. This will be going up to £200 per month on the 1st of April in my locale. This doesn’t include the usual National Insurance and Income Tax that is deducted from my salary.

I have a sabbatical starting next month and it cannot come soon enough.

moodychick

Established
It's hard to maintain friends at my age, especially if they're addicted to the smartphone.
I have a close friend since high school who is a terrific person, but she's been becoming more unwary lately. Since she got vaccinated, she's been losing herself. She is glued to the smartphone, unaware what is really going on with the world. It sucks because she was a lot brighter when she was in high school.

Daze

Superstar
It's hard to maintain friends at my age, especially if they're addicted to the smartphone.
I have a close friend since high school who is a terrific person, but she's been becoming more unwary lately. Since she got vaccinated, she's been losing herself. She is glued to the smartphone, unaware what is really going on with the world. It sucks because she was a lot brighter when she was in high school.
Find new friends who share your interests. If she was asleep enough to get the vaxx, she is probably going to buy everything the tv puts out. When the tv tells her to turn against you, she will.

If you want to try to salvage that one though, try with pointing out all the negatives about smartphones. How they track your every move. Map your house, record your conversations. iPhones take your picture every 3 seconds.
They can be a privacy nightmare. If you stopped at a bathroom on a road trip 6 months ago Google has logged it, time, date and location.

If she has a problem with social media apps, give her information on how the developers will not allow their own children to use them because they are designed to be addictive with the dopamine feedback loop. Likely why your friend has issues with one today.

Daze

Superstar
A normal occurrence…it’s on The Tube and the buses too. I’m really not sure what this merciless killing is about but the culprits are as young as 11 sometimes.

WARNING: Distressing footage. No blood. The attack is hidden behind a blind spot.

Sign of the hour, people will be killed and won't know why. People will kill and won't know why.