Red Heifer Birth Paves Way For Renewed Temple Service

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I came across this video of a so called Christian television show from 'Lamb and Lion Ministries' discussing the red heifer prophesy.

Note the Masonic handshake and satanic red/black color combo
Screenshot_2020-02-02 Christ in Prophecy Jeanne Nigro on the Red Heifer.png

Screenshot_2020-02-02 Christ in Prophecy Jeanne Nigro on the Red Heifer(1).png

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I was doing a little research on the red heifer in bible end times prophesy, as a flawless red heifer is needed for the rebuilding of the third temple to commence. I came across this video of a so called Christian television show from 'Lamb and Lion Ministries' discussing the red heifer prophesy.

I think I someone already posted this..I’ve see it before anyway.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Thanks for bringing up the Webb series. I skimmed the article the first time, good to go through and really understand the extremist (terrorist/paramilitary) origins of the 3rd Temple movement. From the IDF Rabbi Shlomo Goren, to his followers Gershon Salomon and Yisrael Ariel, to the convicted terrorists Shabtai Ben-Dov and Yehuda Etzion (Jewish Underground), it is important for the world to understand the psychotic, fanatical ideals that have weaseled their way into mainstream Judaism.

This quote cracked me up, the part at the end:

"Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss of Neturei Karta — an ultra-Orthodox group of Haredi Jews founded in Palestine in 1938, who believe Jews are forbidden from having their own state until the Jewish Messiah is revealed — told MintPress that these rituals cannot be performed because the red heifer, among other objects, is no longer available as these objects were when these rituals were practiced nearly two thousand years ago. Yet, the Temple Institute has made efforts to recreate a red heifer using advanced techniques in animal husbandry and artificial insemination and claimed to have produced a suitable red heifer in 2018."

:D
When I read “Jewish Underground”, I thought it was a curious name given the fact that there was such a group as the Weather Underground, miles away across the Atlantic,[any connection/spawn??] but I digress….

Its not just the red heifer. Where are they going to find the Ark of the Covenant and its contents? That’s the most important object, if the temple is erected and they intend to observe Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement as described in Leviticus 16. Surely, the Holy of Holies isn’t going to stand empty, now is it?

So when I saw this CBN ad on lost treasures of the temple, I went….. “hmmm”.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all, if tomorrow the Ark was “found”. And this is where I think that things will get interesting. From the article, Ariel says

Through the years, the more I studied the more I began to understand that we had only ourselves and our own inaction to hold accountable: God does not intend for us to wait for a day of miracles. We are expected to act. We must accomplish that with which we have been charged: to do all in our power to prepare for the rebuilding of the Holy Temple, and the renewal of the divine service.

So inorder to convince the rest of us that the temple and its services are legit/god-ordained, they might resort to “unconventional” means. There just might be a repeat of fire falling from the sky to consume the sacrifice, as at the dedication of the temple in Solomon’s day (2 Chronicles 7:1-3). So, in this day and age, with all the known and unknown military technologies out there, its not so hard to pull this off (Rev 13:13-14), given how many entities have a vested interested in “Jerusalem and the temple”. This would be the ultimate,grand deception.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I came across this video of a so called Christian television show from 'Lamb and Lion Ministries' discussing the red heifer prophesy.

Thanks alot! It was interesting and I'd never heard of Rambam's 10th red heifer prophecy and its association with a coming messiah. At the 7th and 19th mark, she says the same thing that i read in this article:

However, according to the Haaretz newspaper, the Temple Institute may face a Catch-22. According to Jewish law: “The red heifer must be ritually slaughtered by a cohen [priest] who is ritually pure himself – and due to the lack of red heifer ashes, such a cohen does not exist.”

-----------------------------
I wonder where the Romans put some of these things, like Moses' ashes. Obviously they'd heard the stories, i don't think its something they'd just throw away. Maybe someone dumped them in the roman baths or something...

Thunderian

Superstar
Where are they going to find the Ark of the Covenant and its contents?
Since the ark had been missing for about 600 years by the time Christ was born, and the Temple seemed to be functioning just fine, I doubt it’s necessary.

Thunderian

Superstar
That's what the woman in video called them....the Red Heifer ashes that is.
I thought you meant the ashes of his body or something. I’m not sure why anyone would call them Moses’ ashes. He was long dead when the first Temple was built.

Lisa

Superstar
I thought you meant the ashes of his body or something. I’m not sure why anyone would call them Moses’ ashes. He was long dead when the first Temple was built.
Maybe because of this?
Numbers‬ ‭19:1-2‬ ‭
Then the LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying, “This is the statute of the law which the LORD has commanded, saying, ‘Speak to the sons of Israel that they bring you an unblemished red heifer in which is no defect and on which a yoke has never been placed.”​
‭‭

Thunderian

Superstar
Maybe because of this?
Numbers‬ ‭19:1-2‬ ‭
Then the LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying, “This is the statute of the law which the LORD has commanded, saying, ‘Speak to the sons of Israel that they bring you an unblemished red heifer in which is no defect and on which a yoke has never been placed.”​
‭‭
Yes, I’ve just never heard them referred to as HIS ashes. It was confusing.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
September 2022 update

Related to the above, from Amir Tsarfati on Telegram:

Allow me to be very honest with you and say that all things pertaining to the third temple in Jerusalem bring anything BUT excitement to me.

Whether it’s the blue prints of the building that are ready, the training of people for animal sacrifice, or the periodical resurfacing of red heifers to the scene - They are but one more reason for us to pray for the salvation of Israel, not to rejoice with them.

The imagery of the red heifer is yet another foreshadowing of the sacrifice of Christ for believers’ sins. The Lord Jesus was “without blemish,” just as the red heifer was to be. As the heifer was sacrificed “outside the camp” (Numbers 19:3), Jesus was crucified outside of Jerusalem (Hebrews 13:11–12). And just as the ashes of the red heifer cleansed people from the contamination of death, so the sacrifice of Christ saves us from the penalty and corruption of death.

To see the Jews rejoice in the shadow of the cow and reject the substance of Christ is sad.

Instead of us trying to guess how close the rapture is, why don’t we all use these events to pray for the veil to be lifted and for the substance to be recognized.

Israel is about to go through the biggest deception followed by a more terrible Holocaust than ever before. All of which is sadly connected to that temple as it will serve as the seat of a pseudo-messiah who will get his power, authority, and throne from Satan himself.

Therefore, we, who know the truth and are eagerly waiting for our savior to come and take us any day now, must refrain from celebrating these sad events of a blind nation that will suffer greatly.

“But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ. But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.” (2 Corinthians 3:13-16)

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Is it so that the Antichrist and the great tribulation begin about 3.5 years after a jewish temple is built in Jerusalem ?
With this sort of thing, I guess anything could happen @TokiEl

The heifers might not pass inspection when they reach two years old. Even if they do and they complete the ritual it doesn’t follow that the ashes will be used immediately. There is no third temple at the moment either, though the will to have one is growing.

Finally, nothing whatsoever will happen till God in His sovereign will allows it, then I believe we might enter Daniel 9:27 territory. If a pre-trib view is right, there may not be many of us original crew left to discuss it, but if not, I am sure that there would follow a rapid shutting down of free communication. That’s why I try to post up possibilities before the events.

Lyfe

Star
Thank you Jesus that we as the elect are the temple of the living God and that you dwell within us through your good holy spirit.

Lyfe

Star
I just watched this and it puts the moment we live in in perspective:

Thanks for sharing. Derek Prince was used by God in a powerful way to bring healing and deliverance to this world. This past year has been a time of great healing and renewal for me. The Lord has been showing me how we cant walk into what he has called us to until we truly yield and come out of the world. Healing and freedom in the holy spirit always awaits the other side. We have to stop quenching the holy spirit and stop giving the enemy a foothold. Once we do this the spirit will just naturally begin to bear fruit in us. God is so good and another brother told me that he got a word that allot of prodigals are coming home and will be delivered of things they have been in bondage to for years.