Regarding the old viligant citizen youtube channel

I was a long tim watcher of the viligant citizen years ago and i recall the channel changing its name to the viligant one.

The channel got more and more into islamic rants that i lost interest.
Was the channel sold off?

Im kinda confused. Could someone please solve the mystery.
It was the same exact brand but on this site it is claimed that VC just learned to edit and make videos.

Attachments

free2018

Star
I was a long tim watcher of the viligant citizen years ago and i recall the channel changing its name to the viligant one.

The channel got more and more into islamic rants that i lost interest.
Was the channel sold off?
I know what you’re talking about, but I was never sure if it was VC or someone else using his name. NGL, I can’t answer for sure.

Im almost positive it was the same exact brand.
I found this forum years ago due to the youtube channel.

Maybe the forum was sold off long ago just like the youtube channel?
Does viligante citizen ever post on here?

KevinShane75

Rookie
I've have thought for years VC isn't the same VC, someone else took over. I've been coming here since 2009 and I've seen this site change 3 times.... who knows if it's sold and taken over or what, but it's still doing what it's here to do.... get the word out and wake up as many ppl.... but 4 real, vc is not the vc I discovered back in 2009, oh and that old vc YouTube channel, 100% deff from this website, that's how I found this website. I remember the vc video came up in the suggestions of a lady gaga video and within his video was a link to here. 100%

Sibi

Star
I remember there were at least two different accounts that went by Vigilant Citizen. There is this guy who goes by The Vigilant One - VigilantCitizenChannel and his other channel Vigilant Two. He used to call himself Vigilant Citizen but changed it the Vigilant One. He once had VC's content but removed it years ago and now has the Muslim content now. I remember a youtube video that was narrated by "Vigilant Citizen" about the movie Hide and Seek as well as a narrated video explaining the symbols in Katy Perry's Wide Awake video. VC has an article on Hide and Seek here “Hide and Seek”: The Most Blatant Movie About Monarch Mind Control Ever?

DavidSon

Star
Are you Haferflocken? It's strange both threads rest next to each other with the same introduction of "I was...". This is the ANM thread on the list below this one:

"i was a big fan of anna and even met her in person when she was in 1997 in berlin...."

Damn even met her in person lol. With the same misspellings, identical paragraph structure, etc. it seems clear these are chatbots- which obviously have always infested this forum but I think now we'll be experiencing a new level of sophistication in their assault. As if the previous bot programs and Israeli cyber-warfare shills like Zibi weren't enough- the establishment is upping their game. I'm not worried because though the truth can be censored in digital form, it cannot be erased from the human heart. Here's an old human phrase for you to unravel: We see through you

Arjibarjoe

Rookie
Im almost positive it was the same exact brand.
I found this forum years ago due to the youtube channel.

Maybe the forum was sold off long ago just like the youtube channel?
Does viligante citizen ever post on here?
Yeah I found this site years ago from the YouTube channel. I always thought it was a British Muslim guy but people on here said the site and channel are two different people which was why was a bit bemused when they recently said they’ve started a new YouTube.

There was a channel with that name, it had Flat Earth documentaries in it, I don't think that it's related.
Vigilant is a reference to this I believe:
1 Peter 5:8
"Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. "

Sibi

Star
There was a channel with that name, it had Flat Earth documentaries in it, I don't think that it's related.
Vigilant is a reference to this I believe:
1 Peter 5:8
"Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. "
There was a Youtuber I used to watch called the "Vigilant Christian". It is a Christian belief (for some) to be a "vigilant watchman".