Remedies for vaccines

About 5 years ago I watched a video of a tumour being treated with resonance frequency. It was a grainy video in black and white but it looked very authentic. The tumour was hit with a sound frequency and the tumour just melted away. I saw it happen. I was amazed.

I had cancer in 2016 and decided to have my cancerous kidney removed. If it were to return I would not accept any type of chemotherapy or radiation therapy, it's too risky.

I would sooner rely on something like this as I believe it's closer to a natural cure for cancer than anything big pharma are going to offer me.

What you're saying coincides with what I've posted here:

Just as Nikola Tesla said:

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

I know doctors in "The Truth About Cancer" documentaries have made similar comments.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
About 5 years ago I watched a video of a tumour being treated with resonance frequency. It was a grainy video in black and white but it looked very authentic. The tumour was hit with a sound frequency and the tumour just melted away. I saw it happen. I was amazed.

I had cancer in 2016 and decided to have my cancerous kidney removed. If it were to return I would not accept any type of chemotherapy or radiation therapy, it's too risky.

I would sooner rely on something like this as I believe it's closer to a natural cure for cancer than anything big pharma are going to offer me.

Just more suppressed natural healing cures.

Hulda Clark, Royal Rife and Bob Beck, amazing scientists and inventors using frequency to cure cancer. All persecuted and driven underground.

Vmort

Star
UNIT 731 DIDN"T TAKE VACCINES
It all NWO another fake science to make you and your kids disabled.

Awoken2

Superstar
What you're saying coincides with what I've posted here:

Just as Nikola Tesla said:

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

I know doctors in "The Truth About Cancer" documentaries have made similar comments.
Just more suppressed natural healing cures.

Hulda Clark, Royal Rife and Bob Beck, amazing scientists and inventors using frequency to cure cancer. All persecuted and driven underground.
Can you imagine what the outcome could be if this type of tech got into the wrong hands?

I've posted this video before but it's worth re-posting.

I'm sure it says on those guidstones something about there being no cancer. Makes you think doesn't it?

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Can you imagine what the outcome could be if this type of tech got into the wrong hands?

I'm sure it says on those guidstones something about there being no cancer. Makes you think doesn't it?
I wonder just how far back this all goes.

Screenshot 2022-06-22 at 12-53-30 1. Secrets of Cymatics DNA and Egyptians.png

I actually think it already has. If I'm not mistaken, I think it's what you and Mecca were debating some ago in the Anti-Illuminati songs/lyrics thread about the change of frequencies in music. Although, I could be wrong. As well, I think @DesertRose posted a video somewhere about some man explaining that how the Rwanda massacre really happened, which was frequencies transmitted through radio stations.

I wonder just how far back this all goes.

View attachment 76039
Looking at the musical scale reminds me of what one of my profs taught us about music in media. I sort of touched on that here to the best to my knowledge. I also remember her saying the song "Smile" can be called "bittersweet" due to the arrangement of the sharps and flats in the song, which is what the link you've posted seems to touch on when it explains octave ranges:

Elsbet made a thread about sound that also covers some of this:

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I actually think it already has. If I'm not mistaken, I think it's what you and Mecca were debating some ago in the Anti-Illuminati songs/lyrics thread about the change of frequencies in music. Although, I could be wrong
No you're right, I just scrolled back and reminded myself....ahhhh whatever happened to meccapedia do you think?

chaco99

Rookie
There are many people now experiencing jabbers remorse and want to know what they can do to detoxify Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles and the gain-of-function, chimeric spike protein they were injected with. Meanwhile, the unvaxxed are experiencing Adverse Events and magnetism due to transmission.
This article contains all the known safe and effective detox protocols that both the vaxxed and the unvaxxed can use to help your body remove these deadly poisons.

DR. ZELENKO’S PROTOCOL

Dr. Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko is a Board Certified Family Physician. He was the first in America (March 2020) to innovate a successful treatment for covid-19.

Dr. Zelenko’s Protocol contains Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Quercetin. Zinc together with HCQ as a delivery system while Vitamin C with Quercetin works as a delivery system.
See Dr. Zelenko’s Protocol here. Read more about Dr. Zelenko’s Protocol and watch his latest vitally important interview, here.

VITAMIN C
This study demonstrates that Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is very effective at reducing Graphene Oxide Toxicity from the body. Finally, intravenous Vitamin C is a better option.

Important note:
If you take more than 10,000 international units of Vitamin D3 per day, you must stop consuming all dairy and Vitamin C supplements in order to avoid calcium clots.

N-ACETYLCLSTEINE (NAC)
The research of La Quinta Columna led by Ricardo Delgado, successfully tested an inexpensive way to remove magnetic Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles from the human body after they were injected with a Covid jab using N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) and Zinc.
“These two antioxidants are essential to degrade Graphene Oxide,” says Delgardo. NAC causes your body to secrete glutathione endogenously and glutathione can reduce Graphene Oxide Toxicity down to zero.

Instructions:
La Quinta Columna recommends taking NAC 600-750mg, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Also take 2x tablets of Zinc, 25mg each.

Secondary: Astaxanthin 5mg, Querectin, milk thistle, Vitamin D3.

ASEA: this is a redox water , this help to increase gluthathione.
it’s expensive.. you can remplace it for NAC that’s cheaper.. but not so powerfull than ASEA..

DR. RIMA’S PROTOCOL

Dr. Rima Laibow recommends taking 900mg of NAC per day. Since NAC is an amino acid, it’s safe to consume it in a non-pharmaceutical, natural form. If using a synthetic pharmaceutical NAC, please consult a physician on dosage.
In addition to NAC, Dr. Rima also uses the following protocol.

Dr.
While NAC is effective at enabling your cells to produce glutathione, it has some limitations. For example, it’s more effective when injected vs ingested orally. Also, its effectiveness starts decreasing after about 3 months so a long-term solution must be used.

SURAMIN
It’s worth mentioning that whistleblower Dr. Judy Mikovitz went on record stating that Suramin is the ‘antidote’ to the Covid-19 bioweapons. Suramin is a pharmaceutical drug that is derived from pine needles. Dr. Mikovitz states that a small amount of Suramin injected into the body is sufficient. Consult a doctor before using.

PINE NEEDLE TEA
Pine needles, Spruce, Cedar and Fir (conifers), contain Shikimate(Shikimic Acid), and a slew of other meta nutrients which boost immunity, hydrate, and contribute to the detoxification of Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles at a cellular level.
Conifer needle teas inhibit adverse reactions from graphene oxide and Covid-19 spike protein transmission and protect against components of the coagulation cascade; possibly protecting against blood clots. Pine tea also inhibits the inappropriate replication and modification of RNA and DNA.
Conifer needle oil and needle tea rejuvenates cells and act as a natural stress reliever, pain killer, and antibiotic. It treats every kind of pain, stress, trauma, and PTSD because it works directly on the nerves, bypassing your nervous system. It’s one of the few meta nutrients which erases cellular memory of trauma. Essentially, everyone should be drinking pine needle tea or taking pine oil.

SHIKIMATE
Shikimate has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to halt plagues, and pandemics. Shikimate halts respiratory infections and viral replication. It can be found in high doses in pine needle tea. It’s also found in a large quantity in Star Anise, Fennel, and dandelion root, leaf and flower.
World renown Scientist Mike Adams the Health Ranger and founder of Natural News, explains how you can easily extract Shikimate from these herbs using an espresso machine, here. Like other experts, the Health Ranger expresses his belief that the vaxxed may still be able to save themselves.

DAVID WOLF’S PROTOCOL
It’s very important to consume as many super foods, herbs, spices, and natural medicines as you can which contain Shikimate. David Avocado Wolf is 20-year, world-renown health guru.
Please follow David Avocado Wolf’s Protocol and learn how to order the world’s finest natural products in “Summary of the Spike Protein Protocol”, here.
Important note:
Please only consume natural forms of C60 offered by David Avocado Wolf. C60 in its pharmaceutical form must be avoided due to overtly toxic properties. Similarly, iodine found in bleached table salt is a poison and must be avoided. Your body simply will not assimilate it.
Natural forms of iodine can be assimilated and absorbed by your body, like the iodine found in vegetables and herbs.

HYDRATION

A
Hydration is key to your health, to detoxification, and to using these protocols: all of them. If your body is dehydrated it cannot properly absorb the nutrition particles from what you consume and that nutrition will be flushed out and lost.
Right now, 97% of the world’s population is dehydrated and 76% is chronically dehydrated. This is due to the majority of our drinking water is acidic based and the molecules are simply too big to be absorbed by our cells.
Dehydration hinders cell communication. Drinking 8 glasses of water per day will not hydrate you unless it contains electrolytes.
It’s extremely important to keep your body’s PH level in balance. You want to be always in an alkaline state. An Acidic body is a breeding ground for disease. Electrolytes will not only keep you hydrated but will also balance PH.
Pine needle tea is a natural electrolyte and very hydrating while replenishing cells. Sea salt is also a natural electrolyte. Normal sea salt has between 16-24 minerals but Himalayan salt has 87 minerals which is the exact same saline as your blood. So toss out your table salt and replace it with Himalayan salt.

Hydration formula:
Add a pinch of Himalayan salt to one liter of water. Squeeze a quarter of fresh lime or lemon juice (lime is less astringent and just as good) into your glass of Himalayan charged water, every time you drink. This creates a complete electrolyte formula that will fully hydrate you.

ANTIOXIDANTS AND ROOIBOS TEA
Consume foods, herbs, and medicines that are high in antioxidants which enable your body to detoxify poisons. African bush tea called Rooibos is a metaantioxidant and is widely available in supermarkets, worldwide.
Asians are believed to have the lowest cancer rates because of their daily consumption of green tea. Drinking one cup of Rooibos tea is equivalent to consuming 50 cups of green tea in its antioxidant effect. Rooibos is also very hydrating.

FOREST BATHING
Last but not least, spending 45 minutes in the forest breathing millions of spores of life, increases your body’s killer cells by 50%. Due to this recent phenomenal discovery, scientists decided to call this “Forest Bathing”.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Investigative Journalist Ramola D. has additional recommendations for detoxifying Graphene Oxide (GO) Nanoparticles after exposure from chemtrails, here.

Dr. Carrie Madej suggests regular detox baths with Bentonite Clayto help your body remove GO Nanoparticles.

CBD oil and Cannabis will help your body cleanse GO Nanoparticles.
Chlorine dioxide can also detox GO.
MSM is another supplement that restores glutathione levels.

Sodium bicarbonate E500(baking soda) will help to keep your PH level in an alkaline balance.

Super Blue Green Algae is a miraculous meta nutrient which chelates the blood and removes heavy metals.

Saladmaster cookware enables you to retain up to 98% of nutrition when cooking your food. Saladmaster pans are made from titanium and surgical stainless steel and do not leach any metals into your food.

To minimize transmission, I suggest showering after being around the general population. Either wash your clothes immediately or keep them in a plastic bag until you wash them

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
There are many people now experiencing jabbers remorse and want to know what they can do to detoxify Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles and the gain-of-function, chimeric spike protein they were injected with. Meanwhile, the unvaxxed are experiencing Adverse Events and magnetism due to transmission.
This article contains all the known safe and effective detox protocols that both the vaxxed and the unvaxxed can use to help your body remove these deadly poisons.
very good post.

its my opinion that the nano cannot be flushed out of the body very easily. nano is so minute that the body cannot pick it out and detect it (and i reject all nano- supplements, like nano-curcumin, nano-magnesium, nano-vitamin C, etc.).

once someone is jabbed and the mRNA is integrated into their genome, thats it. its treatable but never curable (unless that gene can be knocked out throughout the victims body).

the only person doing serious nano removal research is tony pantelleresco. check these videos:

The Spike!

specs:

chaco99

Rookie
very good post.

its my opinion that the nano cannot be flushed out of the body very easily. nano is so minute that the body cannot pick it out and detect it (and i reject all nano- supplements, like nano-curcumin, nano-magnesium, nano-vitamin C, etc.).

once someone is jabbed and the mRNA is integrated into their genome, thats it. its treatable but never curable (unless that gene can be knocked out throughout the victims body).

the only person doing serious nano removal research is tony pantelleresco. check these videos:

The Spike!

specs:
I'm agree, it's not so easy to eliminate nano technology... we need more serious investigations.
But, there are somes solutions in the market.. maybe not 100% effective, but at least is something..
To repair the DNA we have the herb called cat's claw ... of course, it's important to eliminate the nano particles first...

I didn't know tony pantelleresco, this new technology to eliminate nano it's seems very interested. I will check a litle more. thanks for the info !

chaco99

Rookie
This is the Nutrition Protocol to Prevent Damage from Spike Protein and Derivatives due to Injection and to Protect from Spike Protein Shedding:

• Zinc (30-80mg per day depending on immunological pressure)
• Vitamin D3*
• Lypospheric Vitamin C (30ml, twice daily)*
• Quercetin (500-1000 mg, twice daily)
• Iodine*
• PQQ*
• Pine Needle Tea for shikimic acid or shikimate (from green edible pine needles) There are toxic pine needles, be careful! When drinking pine needle tea, drink the oil/resin that accumulates too! Shikimate, shikimic acid and their derivatives possess: cancer fighting, antiviral, antimicrobial, anticoagulant and antithrombotic properties.
• Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea: These are also an excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid (which is known to neutralize the spike protein)
• C60 (1-3 droppersfull per day): One of the issues we are seeing with those who have been injected is disturbances in their energetic field (magnetism) and hot spots of inflammation. C60 is a rich-source of electrons and acts like a fire extinguisher to inflammation and simultaneously (because it bio-distributes throughout the body) drives a normalization of electron flow throughout the body. In this category, we offer two products, the traditional C60 product* is made by yours truly and the C60 SuperConcentrate* is made by a carbon scientist friend of mine and contains a higher concentration of electrons.
• Charcoal (2-4 capsules a day): Charcoal is the pre-eminent detoxifier and when taken on an empty stomach, works its way down into the intestines and activates a blood purification process known as “interstitial dialysis”. Our Kohlbitr* product is the premier activated coconut charcoal in the world and we also now offer the more gentle birch charcoal.*
•Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content — hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein)
Peppermint (very high in hesperidin)
Wheatgrass and Wheatgrass Juice (blades are high in shikimate)
• Superherbs to help disable spike protein:
Schizandra Berry* (high in shikimate)
Triphala formulations: In Sanskrit, the word Triphala means “three fruits”: a combination of Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), black myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) and belleric myrobalan (Terminalia belerica). The terminalia fruits are rich in shikimate.
St. John’s Wort (shikimate is found throughout the entire plant and in the flowers)
Comfrey Leaf (rich in shikimate)
Feverfew (leaves and flowers are rich in shikimate)
Gingko Biloba Leaf (rich in shikimate)
GiantHyssop or Horsemint (Agastache urtifolia) (rich in shikimate)
LiquidAmbar (Sweet Gum tree) A tea of the spiky seed pods is rich in shikimate.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
New Paradigm Apocalypse Popcorn - Ep2 waykiwayki

@17:32 is the supposedly latest protocol for treating those who are jabbed.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This doctor is referring to the spike protein in the "virus", which is from the jabs.

We introduce one potential natural way of destroying spike protein that has been proposed in a published paper: a suggestion that nattokinase which can be found in Japanese natto food can destroy the spike protein found on the surface of cells in a laboratory setting. Another added benefit is that nattokinase is apparently the best-known natural compound that prevents fibrin aggregation of clots.

Mini Contini

Established
This doctor is referring to the spike protein in the "virus", which is from the jabs.

We introduce one potential natural way of destroying spike protein that has been proposed in a published paper: a suggestion that nattokinase which can be found in Japanese natto food can destroy the spike protein found on the surface of cells in a laboratory setting. Another added benefit is that nattokinase is apparently the best-known natural compound that prevents fibrin aggregation of clots.
I’ve just read that nattokinase is an enzyme that is isolated from natto, which is the name of a Japanese dish made of fermented soy beans.