Remote viewing, CIA experiment beginnings, 5 administrations okay the work

The Zone

Star
Every now and then I run across a great video (gets better and makes one more informed as it goes) and this IMHO is one of them. Here is a very well put together documentary with real players in the intelligence agencies reliving the days when remote viewing became a big thing. It lasts a bit long but should be must-watch if you want to learn about an interesting subject in a highly professional presentation but lots of YouTube ads to skip.
Here is the trailer to see if it interest you.

Last edited:

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Recently I revisited the movie / book "The men who stare at goats". Never read the book because I couldn't find it back then in 2009, but saw the movie. That time I tought it was bs, but now I see how can that be exposed so clearly but still be dismissed as loonies

Exactly what is the big deal here?
Didn't kings and emperor's have astrologers and diviners on their side before? They never stopped existing.
Remote viewing is just a way of receiving clues through Intutuion and ESP.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Didn't kings and emperor's have astrologers and diviners on their side before?
exactly, kings and emperors of yore. One thing is a babylonian king have an astrologer, other thing is a mordern day government funded ESP facility because ESP doesn't exist, right? right?

Being more direct, I mean that to the masses ESP, UFOs, demons and anything paranormal doesn't exist so it is a big thing when you see the government taking this seriously, and even bigger deal when you have some kind of evidence that it really exists.

The Zone

Star
The big deal I'm asked? Well, for starters some claim we all have abilities that are being squelched. Other than that, the manipulation can take place in multifaceted ways of control. Another minor bit is that like many things else, the subject, its past, and the fact it is still active is basically hidden from us. All this leads to studies on voice to skull technology which is real, psychic manipulation, etc. This is but one of many things that have been developed over time to the point where they are now using multiple psychics at the same time zoned out in trances to amplify their power. There is a reason humans use only a part of their brain or that there is so much gray matter just sitting there inactive for reasons they are now looking into. Of course, the occult knowledge of this human tech has long been passed on to make the rich richer via stocks, and use your imagination for the rest.

Aero

Superstar
Yeah, remote viewing isn't hardcore like dream scanning.

I always find the discussions about remote viewing to be elementary at best. What I mean is, most people tout some slick ability to "read the room," but they think reading a room far away is some crazy talk. The only conclusion is that people aren't really reading the room; it's just some weird new way to call people stupid.

If you could really read a room, you would understand remote viewing can follow some of the same principles. I'm talking about non-verbal cues and micro-expressions. More importantly, it's funny how a person could think that non-verbal cues and micro-expressions have anything to do with physical sight.

The point is when a person is lying or being a hater or whatever it's coming off their physiology as a whole. And nobody needs their sight to read physiology, because we all have the same physiology! I chalk up all of this being a mystery to people to social constructs or repressed childhood memories. Like it's cool to call people stupid, but not actually cool to be smart.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Every now and then I run across a great video (gets better and makes one more informed as it goes) and this IMHO is one of them. Here is a very well put together documentary with real players in the intelligence agencies reliving the days when remote viewing became a big thing. It lasts a bit long but should be must-watch if you want to learn about an interesting subject in a highly professional presentation but lots of YouTube ads to skip.
Here is the trailer to see if it interest you.
I can't watch the videos since my internet connection is abit spotty but hopefully i will when it is all resolved.

The subject fascinates me aswell since i have a thread on it.
An old article by Lt. John B Alexander.

1611954379846.png
I now wonder if the film LUCY was actually based on all ^this
Morgan Freeman's lecture in the film LUCY

Exactly what is the big deal here?
Didn't kings and emperor's have astrologers and diviners on their side before? They never stopped existing.
Remote viewing is just a way of receiving clues through Intutuion and ESP.
In the age of Darwinism, that curious. Don't you think, especially when pursued by a government agency?