River Phoenix was murdered because he was about to blow the lid

ARose

Established
Also, George Sluizer insisted that River wasn’t using while filming his movie but he did act odd, others would think he was high or disoriented. He would lay in the desert at night and scream at the stars “come and get me! Come take me home!” a couple of times while on location.

Was it just method acting? Or something else? I know in some indigenous South and Central Americans tribes of history, psychotropic drugs would be slowly administered to those intended for human sacrifice, leading up to their death.

Who knows the extent of what some of these Hollywood gang members believe?

His grimace in death could also point to hemlock poisoning.

I also don’t know how it would be an effective fake autopsy without having to put down at least one insertion point or use point besides oral. It would have looked suspicious given the explanation for how he died, for sure.

I can see the coroner being paid-off to hide evidence of regular use but no evidence of use but having drunk something? That would cause more problems not fewer.

And his parents rushed cremation and wanted no further investigation.

nodnoc

Rookie
I had a loved one die from a heroin overdose, even after our family battling that demon with him. I am certainly not one of those people without compassion for addicts: Most people have no clue what it’s like to have your body and mind at odds with each other in the way an addicted person’s is.

You should be very proud of your overcoming your addiction and managing and maintaining it.

The autopsy report is truly odd because it challenges all the things even those who were or are addicts would expect to happen. It appeared River really had become a social user in the months leading up to his death, if he’d ever been an addict at all.

No track marks on his body, no damage to his organs, no chemistry coming back showing long term abuse of prescription drugs. He’d only had the expected anti-anxiety med and cough medicine in his system.

Also, it was odd there was no alcohol in his system. So he wasn’t drunk at the time he consumed the drugs.

A seasoned drug user would have known that amount would kill someone who hadn’t been using in at least two months, which was the initial claim of Sluizer while River was filming on location (though he seemed to second guess himself later and wonder if the strange behavior had to have been from drug use, given how everyone was told he had died), particularly if he’d been clean for “Dark Blood”, as he’d claimed. He’d said he was only living on artichokes, to approximate how his character should have looked on a desert subsistence diet.

A seasoned drug user would have also known he wouldn’t have felt a high from that mode of consumption for the kind+amount of drugs, he’d just be poisoned by it. It would have been a waste of an expensive amount drugs and they wouldn’t have said “this will make you feel fabulous “, knowing it would both, make him feel sick and produce a weaker high.

It’s all so strange. But as you’ve said, so many people are callous and ignorant about addiction. Just saying someone overdosed on recreational drugs is enough and it’s and open and closed case for them.
I’m sorry you lost your loved one to this disease. You and you’re family were very strong fighting that battle with him. I hope they and all the others who didn’t make it are at peace and waiting for us in the other side ❤You explained it perfectly, it’s like your mind and body are fighting are at war with each other, to outside observers they just think you can stop getting high and it goes away, but the use is just a symptom of the diseases
I’ve been reading the report over again and trying to think of what this liquid could have been, and maybe because it’s 4:15 am here I’ve considered a pretty far out idea. Have you heard of the black goo (or black oil)?

nodnoc

Rookie
Also, George Sluizer insisted that River wasn’t using while filming his movie but he did act odd, others would think he was high or disoriented. He would lay in the desert at night and scream at the stars “come and get me! Come take me home!” a couple of times while on location.

Was it just method acting? Or something else? I know in some indigenous South and Central Americans tribes of history, psychotropic drugs would be slowly administered to those intended for human sacrifice, leading up to their death.

Who knows the extent of what some of these Hollywood gang members believe?

His grimace in death could also point to hemlock poisoning.

I also don’t know how it would be an effective fake autopsy without having to put down at least one insertion point or use point besides oral. It would have looked suspicious given the explanation for how he died, for sure.

I can see the coroner being paid-off to hide evidence of regular use but no evidence of use but having drunk something? That would cause more problems not fewer.

And his parents rushed cremation and wanted no further investigation.
The more I read about it the more similarities I see in how the death of Kurt Cobain was investigated. Once again, another drug addict and he wrote songs that people interpreted as depressed so suicide was easy for the cops to believe. But there’s so many inconsistencies, and like River he was clean for a while and seemed happier. And he wa cremated super quick and the police melted the gun right after the autopsy. Another interesting fact, if I’m not mistaken the coroner knew Courtney Love’s dad and did from a BASE jumping accident not long after.

ARose

Established
I’m sorry you lost your loved one to this disease. You and you’re family were very strong fighting that battle with him. I hope they and all the others who didn’t make it are at peace and waiting for us in the other side ❤You explained it perfectly, it’s like your mind and body are fighting are at war with each other, to outside observers they just think you can stop getting high and it goes away, but the use is just a symptom of the diseases
I’ve been reading the report over again and trying to think of what this liquid could have been, and maybe because it’s 4:15 am here I’ve considered a pretty far out idea. Have you heard of the black goo (or black oil)?
Thank you. You understand, truly. And I know we will all meet again on the other side. People will stretch their faith to believe in math but they won’t even allow themselves to consider the possibility that our persons — personalities evident even before full development — our souls exist beyond this state.

I do wonder about Black Goo. I personally know a pioneer of nano technology and over a decade ago, he was telling me about micro robots and their potential role in detecting and testing cancer. They were small enough to fit on the head of a pin and in large amounts, they look like “smart” goo.

ARose

Established
The more I read about it the more similarities I see in how the death of Kurt Cobain was investigated. Once again, another drug addict and he wrote songs that people interpreted as depressed so suicide was easy for the cops to believe. But there’s so many inconsistencies, and like River he was clean for a while and seemed happier. And he wa cremated super quick and the police melted the gun right after the autopsy. Another interesting fact, if I’m not mistaken the coroner knew Courtney Love’s dad and did from a BASE jumping accident not long after.
There’s a Michael Stipe and David Geffen connection to them both, too.

River was close with Stipe, would travel with him, confide in him and stay at his house for weeks at a time. Stipe (openly gay) would release songs in that time period that clearly were referencing River and suggested his feelings for him might have been more than platonic at the time. Per Stipe’s own account, they hung out often and it would be River who introduced Stipe to Gus Van Sant, not the other way around.

After River’s death, Stipe talked about his memories of him, how he would leave long, rambling messages on his machine, liked quirky word rhythms and would occasionally crash at his place between films.

Now, consider REM’s “At My Most Beautiful”, knowing the above. One of River’s sisters stars in the video:

He admitted “Bang and Blame” was about his death and his family partly blaming him for it (why would they have done that?) and “E-bow the letter” was supposedly a letter Stile wrote to River but never sent.

Geffen was battling Nirvana at the time over their creative direction. Cobain stated he just wanted to record with Stipe, that was his next project.

Geffen was also obsessed with Keanu Reeves. Some speculate they were in a romantic relationship (Geffen is openly gay.)

When Keanu filmed “My Own Private Idaho” with River, they became best friends. Keanu would make provocative statements about his time spent with River that seemed designed to provoke Geffen.

Stipe was very close to Courtney Love at the time.

Within six months’ time, both Cobain and River -- both trouble for Geffen — would have died untimely deaths supposedly by their own hands.

ARose

Established
Bang and Blame:

Find The River:

E-bow The Letter:

Strange Currencies ( video starring Samantha Mathis, though her cameo is cut off at the end if this video and clearly referencing River’s death):

Last edited:

nodnoc

Rookie
Bang and Blame:

Find The River:

E-bow The Letter:

Strange Currencies ( video starring Samantha Mathis, though her cameo is cut off at the end if this video and clearly referencing River’s death):

Oh thats so weird. That puts those songs in a new light

nodnoc

Rookie
Wow. Definitely suspicious she all you’re friends die and the police Ellegal store your Studd. Side note stipe is Bi not fully gay. But might as well be lol
Whoa I was half asleep she. I wrote that. Sorry :p

nodnoc

Rookie
Thank you. You understand, truly. And I know we will all meet again on the other side. People will stretch their faith to believe in math but they won’t even allow themselves to consider the possibility that our persons — personalities evident even before full development — our souls exist beyond this state.

I do wonder about Black Goo. I personally know a pioneer of nano technology and over a decade ago, he was telling me about micro robots and their potential role in detecting and testing cancer. They were small enough to fit on the head of a pin and in large amounts, they look like “smart” goo.
If you ever need to talk privately about all that I’m here for you :)

Lovegod8456

I'm really interested in this thread. Especially in the pics of RP with that hand gesture (the masonic gesture). What does that means? Was he a sacrifice, or a mason himself?
Sorry for my bad English, i hope I'm clear enough for you to understand.
And i hope this thread will continue and that someone will reply.
Your English was great!

Mikey2433

Rookie
I had a loved one die from a heroin overdose, even after our family battling that demon with him. I am certainly not one of those people without compassion for addicts: Most people have no clue what it’s like to have your body and mind at odds with each other in the way an addicted person’s is.

You should be very proud of your overcoming your addiction and managing and maintaining it.

The autopsy report is truly odd because it challenges all the things even those who were or are addicts would expect to happen. It appeared River really had become a social user in the months leading up to his death, if he’d ever been an addict at all.

No track marks on his body, no damage to his organs, no chemistry coming back showing long term abuse of prescription drugs. He’d only had the expected anti-anxiety med and cough medicine in his system.

Also, it was odd there was no alcohol in his system. So he wasn’t drunk at the time he consumed the drugs.

A seasoned drug user would have known that amount would kill someone who hadn’t been using in at least two months, which was the initial claim of Sluizer while River was filming on location (though he seemed to second guess himself later and wonder if the strange behavior had to have been from drug use, given how everyone was told he had died), particularly if he’d been clean for “Dark Blood”, as he’d claimed. He’d said he was only living on artichokes, to approximate how his character should have looked on a desert subsistence diet.

A seasoned drug user would have also known he wouldn’t have felt a high from that mode of consumption for the kind+amount of drugs, he’d just be poisoned by it. It would have been a waste of an expensive amount drugs and they wouldn’t have said “this will make you feel fabulous “, knowing it would both, make him feel sick and produce a weaker high.

It’s all so strange. But as you’ve said, so many people are callous and ignorant about addiction. Just saying someone overdosed on recreational drugs is enough and it’s and open and closed case for them.

You need to google PENNY SHEPPARD..She was an MK for MANY years..google her name...find the chapters and find the one about what she said EXACTLY what happend that night....Ahhh ill find it and post link

ARose

Established
Johnny Depp in an interview with “Playboy” in 1996:

“…Later I came to terms with the fact that it had nothing to do with the club. He was here a very short time. It had nothing to do with anything, really, except that what he ingested was bad, and now there is nothing we can do."

Link: https://www.thethings.com/johnny-depp-relationship-with-river-phoenix/

Ingested. As far back as 1996, Depp was saying Phoenix ingested those drugs. No one drinks a “Speedball.” Certainly, not a supposedly seasoned drug user.

Depp also said it had nothing to do with his club and he’s probably right: It sounds like someone was sent on a task to get River to drink whatever that concoction really was.

Who sent that person is still a mystery.

Johnny Depp in an interview with “Playboy” in 1996:

“…Later I came to terms with the fact that it had nothing to do with the club. He was here a very short time. It had nothing to do with anything, really, except that what he ingested was bad, and now there is nothing we can do."

Link: https://www.thethings.com/johnny-depp-relationship-with-river-phoenix/

Ingested. As far back as 1996, Depp was saying Phoenix ingested those drugs. No one drinks a “Speedball.” Certainly, not a supposedly seasoned drug user.

Depp also said it had nothing to do with his club and he’s probably right: It sounds like someone was sent on a task to get River to drink whatever that concoction really was.

Who sent that person is still a mystery.
But couldn't ingested mean any form of taking a drug?

redqueen

Superstar
it can Lizard King but I would think someone
like jd would use the word injected instead of ingested
though as that's how most would be taking those drugs
and jd does have knowledge of drug use so it's a
peculiar way to say it

ARose

Established
But couldn't ingested mean any form of taking a drug?
“Ingested” specifically means “swallowed/taken orally” but yes, it could have been a mistake or he said “injected” and was misheard.

I still find it peculiar that no track marks were reported in the autopsy and no puncture wounds but the injection site for an IV documented by the paramedics. No residue in his nose. I don’t doubt that he was a user in some capacity if his friends and family members all had one story or another about seeing his drug use.

It’s just odd that none of that showed up in the autopsy. It seems that at least since the months of filming “Dark Blood”, he had been clean, perhaps only doing drugs socially during that period.

Mikey2433

Rookie
River was sacraficed that night....100% I believe that...On Halloween night? THE #1 day for Satanists/The Occult...Come on right in our face again....I believe he was Depps sacrafice..And maybe his brothers too...I’ll have to look into it but I wouldn’t be surprised if his movie career really took off after that...That article I posted from Penny Shepherd..I believe that’s what happend...He was givin a shot that would kill him.....In fact with all the famous people there that night..more then 3 may have known River would die that night...Just my opinion