I don't See or understand how anyone could Know the how's
and still choose this option though I Know some still would as
Our World been tainted and twisted so all Good is bad and all bad
is good

that he has chosen to change and the message he gives
at the end about anyone can is great but he will still be here
for a few more lifetimes for what he's done least he has Seen
it was wrong and is trying

Its so intentionally open. This is not just the horrifying means justifying the homicidal ends... its the humiliation ritual and the acceptance... the knowledge this video simultaneously effects younger female, especially black, viewers the same by triggering humiliation and acceptance.

redqueen

Superstar
thats how sick,twisted these evils are
who's to say it's just for the harvesting
of what's said it sounds horrific like there's
a lot of terrorizing that baby first for maybe
something else these things like to harvest

what they do to these poor Children is something
everyone should be able to get behind so how
do We get the crazy to the max pro's for to
wake up show them what happens for real

maybe instead of having anti protests,where
everyone just tries out screaming everyone
else

get the biggest screen Ya can get to project on
with the loudest speakers Ya can and show
them straight out the videos

of the whistle blowers and the actual planned parent
workers admitting what they do,that dr that describes
what he used to do and how he can't anymore

gotta try different strategies as the ones We're
using aren't working,they're causing more divide
than anything else and tptb love that

this should never have been allowed and
the minute it came out that she was bought
,paid for and lied also kept her own Child
it shoulda been banned everywhere

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
the hypocrisy with these evils is on another lvl eh
it's a religious right for hsiwej peoples to murder
Children,they don't See it as life

think it's been shared here somewhere of the ceremony
the ish have where they burn a Child alive as a sacrifice
I forget the name of the ceremony right now

any Peoples claiming religious Beliefs the last few years
got told nope too bad it's not acceptable anymore there is
no exemption due to Beliefs

these evils are acting like it's been outlawed/banned
everywhere when it's still widely accepted in too many
places yet,they're not happy unless they have their farms
in every city/town/state

I have posted the one video where the hsiwej guy is
laughing,mocking so happy to brag about what the
untouchable designed group does to Children/Us

there is no coincidences with these evils

"baby killers"? LOL you and your "christian taliban" need to shut up and eat SHIT. Stinking incels trying to control women's bodies and breed them like chattal. You watch, you people are going to pay dearly for interferin in women's health and rights.
killing babies =/= rights
worshipping demon god of child sacrifice =/= health

The vast majority of abortions have nothing to do with r@pe or !ncest, just women (and their male partners) making stupid choices. The time to make the "choice" about your body is before engaging in s*xual contact.

Im guessing then the goal posts will move from "making innocent women carry their r@pists babies!" to "everyone (actually, only females) has a RIGHT to engage in actions without considering consequences"

Many people also grossly overestimate the percentage of abortions done to save women’s lives or physical health, in cases of r*pe and incest, or to avoid birth defects (eugenics). This is a fallacy that pro-abortion groups continue to cultivate because it helps them to spread abortion in nations with pro-life laws and to retain abortion on demand once they have achieved it. Public opinion polls conducted over the years in the United States reveal that people generally believe that “hard cases” account for anywhere from one-quarter to one-half of all abortions.

3.5% of Abortions Are for the “Hard Cases”
Calculations based on statistics provided by medical journals and government surveys in the United States show that abortions for the “hard cases” are much rarer than most people believe.
This survey is very genereous. It even counts mental health as health, not just limiting health to preserving the mother's life.

A survey of more than 2.4 million aborting women performed by the states of Florida, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota and Utah during the years 1996 to 2020 gives us an accurate estimate of the number of “hard case” abortions, since these are the numbers that abortion clinics must report in official documents to these states:

Of course, it goes without saying that more help should be available to the poor so that these economic reasons can stop being a factor. Familes/women should be able to claim the unborn child as a dependent on taxes, and no job should be able to fire a woman for pregnancy or taking time off to recover from the birth. Maximum dwelling occupancy laws should be reversed.

"Conservatives" fail for not caring about the condition of the poor. "Liberals" fail for not seeing the value of life, effectively carrying out the depopulation agenda.

redqueen

Superstar
We are allowed to have different opinions
without that this world would be a extremely
boring place

being a mom who had hard pregnancies and
almost lost two of mine I Know of some scary
issues that can arise during pregnancy

I was all for abortion a few yrs back for any
reason as it's the woman's body and who're We
to tell them what to do right

specially those who've been raped/incest,being
I was abused this was a big one for me as I couldn't
imagine forcing someone to carry their perpetrators
Child to term without it causing harm to both mother
and Child

then I did some of my own research and found out what
it was I was in support of and watched some videos which
have been shared here if Your interested @Celestree Ya may
find them informative

after which my feelings changed though I am in support of
those who've been abused receiving this procedure,I would
be Happier if they could find the strength to carry to term but
would not fault them at all if they couldn't as I'm not sure if I
would have been able to

the women so deathly afraid of pregnancy has options so they
do not become pregnant and therefore need not use this option
those who just went out,drank partied w/e there is options for
them too besides the murder of a Child after the fact

the point is this is a last option procedure that should only be
used in certain circumstances

not because Your not ready to have a baby or didn't think Ya
would end up pregnant,went and had a few too many to drink/
w/e at a party

there are other options for those who are of that mindset that
they should be taking ahead of time not relying on the choice
to murder a Child being the option instead of just using common
sense and protection from becoming pregnant in the first place

I doubt anything I've said will change Your opinion just as I doubt
Ya will change any opinions here with Your response/posts

if Your interested in actually Hearing/Seeing from those who're
/have been involved with this procedure then look through this
thread as more than enough has been posted to educate anyone
on the topic

redqueen

Superstar
ummm I didn't say any of that

not shaming anyone but if Ya are having sex than
Ya Know what the result of it can be as Ya said biology
101 so take the precautions

that's not the only way women get pregnant however
it is a main reason for them accepting the murder of
a Child as an option to their poor choices

I do tell men the same thing no discrimination but as
Ya already pointed out women are in charge of their
bodies and can chose to use one of the many options
available now a days even the day after pill is a better
option

Your a 100% right it is WELL documented meaning women
should now be aware when they go out

murder of a Child because the minute it's got a heartbeat
inside of Ya it's another human growing to become w/e
it is they will become

think I might be the furthest thing from a bible thumper one
can get but just because I changed my mind on this shouldnt
automatically make me religious just means I've done intensive
research and Seen what I was in support of isn't what I was told
it is/thought it was

if Ya had been here for any length of time Ya would've Seen posted
many times in different threads,that I'm against abuse of any kind against
anyone be it Child/women/men all can be/have been abused

im not in a cult well maybe the ctheorist cult lol

again I ain't gonna change Your mindset nor will Ya change mine

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Celestree

I tend to find that those who rely on rudeness and aggression to make a point often have a point that couldn’t stand up for itself.

There are simply two world views colliding in the national debate over this question and it is the unspoken foundation of those views that is important.

If you are of the view that the Bible is untrue (perhaps a collection of outdated fables and prejudices rolled up in pious language), chances are that you believe you hare simply a product of undirected evolution and that your life has only the arbitrary meaning you assign to it.

You might conclude that human life itself is no more “sacred” than any other physical process, such as an apple appearing on a tree. In such a world-view, all morality is horizontally defined only. If society for the most part accepts a position then that position becomes “true”. If you don’t believe me, just ask someone “what is a woman?”

If that is your position it is easy to see why the you would feel that the wishes or convenience of a mother would trump those of an unwanted intrusion into her life.

If the Bible happens to be true (and there are many who believe there is compelling evidence to believe that to be so) then there is clearly a vertical as well as a horizontal component to morality. The One who created life would therefore have a valid say over how we get to define when we can take it away.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
ive notice Ya keep saying things such as the above
"women/girls being bred against their will",incel

not sure if Ya noticed but none in here have said that
nor have anyone said anything to imply that and being
I'm a women/mother/grandmother I'm not for it in any
way shape or form for anyone being tortured/abused
/treated poorly in anyway

I've already said I am understanding of those who've
become impregnated by abuse of any kind to have
this as an option because I See more harm to both
mother and Child

yes I would like it if they somehow found the strength
to go full term however being I've been abused I wholeheartedly
understand why one cannot do that

Ya are mad at the wrong Peoples look to those in
power that allow these evils to happen in the first
place

those who give a slap on the wrist to the perpetrators
or keep relaxing the laws to allow for this sickness to
spread like a disease

no matter how much We bicker back and forth tptb
stay doing exactly what Your in here accusing others
of

had Ya taken the time to Read some of the threads/
posts around this forum Ya would easily See that Your
assumptions of who/what Peoples here are is severely
lacking

I am NOT for abuse of anyone no matter who that Person
is,imho/Beliefs it's wrong and should be punishable by death

which again if Ya took the time to Read and get to Know those
here before Ya assume that Ya do ,Ya can easily See I've said
there is one solution to the sickness as have many others here

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Your attempt to discredit my comment is laughable. Let's take a look at your flawed reasoning now, shall we?

"I tend to find that those who rely on rudeness and aggression to make a point often have a point that couldn’t stand up for itself."

^^^ Too bad your "reasoning" is flawed.
- Every point I've made is based on FACT and our very real, LIVED experiences as women. If you can't accept it because you get off on torturing girls and women, I guess that's your problem now, isn't it?
- Also, focusing on "rudeness" here is just a gaslighting technique. Funny how you're more concerned with "rudeness" in the face of women being tortured, abused and violated by pro forced-birthers. We can see through your attempt to draw focus to "rudeness" because you want to draw away focus from the repulsiveness of your crimes against the female gender.
- There wouldn't be any need for "rudeness" in the first place, if you people respected women and didn't violate their health, bodily autonomy and dignity. Correct your attitude and your perverted misogyny and you won't be met with "rudeness".

"If the Bible happens to be true (and there are many who believe there is compelling evidence to believe that to be so) then there is clearly a vertical as well as a horizontal component to morality. The One who created life would therefore have a valid say over how we get to define when we can take it away.

^^^ It doesn't matter if many "believe" in the bible. Your "belief" does not supersede the lived experiences of women, or the medical reality of pregnancy and childbirth.
- And for those of you who "believe" in the bible, the bible clearly states that life begins at FIRST BREATH.

If "The One who created life would therefore have a valid say over how we get to define when we can take it away,"

^^^ Then you have no right to kill an animal and eat it, or wear it. You also have no right to kill others in war.
- What is this "valid say" you're talking about. Did the "One" come down and whisper in your ear that women must be bred against their will? Does that make your version of 'god' a forced-impregnator? If god is in fact good, then god can't be a forced impregnator. Anyone with higher spiritual knowledge and compassion knows the real god would never be like that. So your point is deeply flawed and quite frankly, embarrassing for you.

And last but not least, you "christians" are not the only ones around here. There are SEVERAL other religions in this wide-world. You do not have the right to force your misguided, perverted views driven by your own repulsive misogyny on other people.
First to the rudeness point as it is partly a stylistic issue. I simply find that debating styles that include name calling and misrepresentation dull and imprecise.

I deliberately left out my own view of the why’s and when’s of abortion but noted with interest that belief in the Bible and a subscription to a kind of “Handmaids Tale” patriarchy was assumed.

For what it’s worth, I do believe that there are circumstances where abortion is the least bad option and that circumstances can sometimes create exceptions to general legislated rules. I also believe that abortion on demand up to birth for any reason is barbaric. In reality we are talking about the lives of two individuals. The topic is painful, nuanced and has unchangeable effects on the life of mother and child either way.

The words “lived reality” also interested me as it is a modern version of unquestionable truth. It certainly meshes with many of the popularly emerging societal beliefs right now. Let me offer you a question on this that stems from a genuine person I know. At the school of a child I know, there is presently a girl who’s lived reality is that she is a cat. She hisses, gets up and wanders freely and for all I know plays with a ball of string at break. Should the school yield to this lived reality and fit a cat flap by way of inclusion or challenge her by sending her to the school counsellor?

Taking lastly your point on the diversity of intellectual and religious views, I certainly acknowledge that diversity but reject the idea that diversity must automatically mean that the truth is divided evenly between those views. Take for example a scientific question..,

Imagine there is a dispute about the nature of the moon. There are people who believe it to be young, others old, some believe it to be a reflective disc, others a sphere. Some think it made of rock, others of cream cheese. In scientific journals on astrophysics these positions (except perhaps the cream cheese one) are critiqued and weighed.

Some might argue that when it comes to more abstract topics such as moral values and religious perspectives these are not subject to scrutiny. I would disagree, especially with regard to Christianity. To illustrate this, I would certainly agree that all the claims cannot be substantiated by external means of history, archaeology and science but enough can to make a good case for a significant number of minimal facts. Given that these (especially related to the death and resurrection of Jesus) if the Christian view of those events are true, Islamic contradictory claims would therefore be false.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Celestree

Rather than make my previous post too long, I also wanted to address two points you bring up:

It doesn't matter if many "believe" in the bible. Your "belief" does not supersede the lived experiences of women, or the medical reality of pregnancy and childbirth.
- And for those of you who "believe" in the bible, the bible clearly states that life begins at FIRST BREATH.
Can you let me know where the Bible clearly states this?

Also

Then you have no right to kill an animal and eat it, or wear it. You also have no right to kill others in war.
Do you think the Bible is imprecise in its statements on killing and fails to differentiate between murder and manslaughter, defence and unjustified attack, humans and animals etc?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Sorry, you don't make a logical point. Try again or maybe just keep quiet because you're just embarrassing yourself with your attempt at logic.

Your attempt to compare someone believing they are a cat (mental illness) - to the medically and scientifically sounds facts of pregnancy/childbirth related damage to a woman's health and body - is utterly laughable.

The girl who believes she's a cat is undergoing a sort of mental psychosis if she's walking around hissing etc. She's experiencing a delusion and should be give appropriate mental health care and monitored by trained professionals.

You can't compare that to the LIVED REALITY AND MEDICAL REALITY of pain, health problems, side-effects and PTSD from pregnancy and childbirth that millions of women experience.

What you're doing is trying to gaslight women's pain and symptoms, not to mention discredit the medical profession - with your paltry "analogies" that have no basis in fact or logic.

Just admit you're another disgusting misogynist and go. Your religious cult does not have a say in women's health and reproductive decisions. PERIOD.
It is very much the tactic of the some on the left to shout people down. I am not interested in shouting others down and I am not even slightly intimidated by written communications.

I note the things you have picked up on and the things you ignore. My cat example was simply the test of absurdity to determine if you ever saw a departure of “lived reality” with truth.

One question I think you need to consider is at what point a baby becomes “real”. Is it the moment of conception, when it can draw its first breath unaided or somewhere in between? Made more personal, at what point did you become real? Mothers and the unborn both have at least some rights. At what point do a mothers rights to mental and physical health supersede the right of a new life to exist? Should all children regardless of circumstances, known disabilities likely suffering be mandated to go to full term? These are all painful and difficult questions whether you have a faith or not.

On a personal level, both my parents came into being in circumstances that would have given a high probability of abortion these days (teenage pregnancy). Both were glad to be alive and both their mothers were glad they were despite great hardship at the time. I arrived an an inconvenient time too so I’m naturally glad to be alive.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Well that's great and good for you then. Enjoy being alive! And if you were aborted, you wouldn't know any different LOL.
Now just don't butt into other peoples' business, especially something as serious as women's health and bodily autonomy. As much as you can try to justify this pro forced-birth stuff, it is the absolute deepest and most vile violation of a woman's health, personhood and dignity.

You said:
At what point do a mothers rights to mental and physical health supersede the right of a new life to exist?

^^ The fact that you have no compassion for women's health show what a repugnant excuse for a male you are. I can't believe you actually have the audacity to THINK, let alone ask this question.
I suspect you are more used to arguing than discussing.

Why I asked that question is because there certainly may be a point at which the concerns over a mothers mental or physical health supersede that of the child, and there also may be circumstances where severe congenital issues flagged up by scans may mean an abortion is judged by clinicians and parents to be the best of the bad options available.

From what you have said, I take it your stance is for full term abortions with no consideration of the child’s rights till it is capable of independent life. The issue that must preset itself to many of us who have had babies of our own is that that distinction barely figures as without constant intervention, a newborn would be completely incapable of sustaining life. I therefore reject a defacto right to abortion up to birth regardless of circumstances.

What is happening at the moment is a good thing because it forces people to consider what they believe and why they believe it. It would be a bad outcome if the US divided between a the heavy handed application of zero tolerance and full-term, no questions asked abortions fractured by state-by-state division. Sadly I can actually seeing that happen due to the nature of dialogue on the topic.

Last edited: