Roe V. Wade To be overturned

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Late term abortions account for a tiny percentage of the procedure and are only used as a medical necessity. It’s made up to play on peoples emotions just like how they make up lies about infanticide.
So these full term abortions are an urban myth?

If you were setting the guidelines, where would you put them and why @Rufus McKenzie

Lurking009

Veteran
All I have to say is 'good luck when they come for you'.

Because right now you might feel safe, but this is only the gateway to many more rights being taken away. Good luck if you're not the 'right kind of christian' when believing anything else becomes illegal.

And good luck if you're a minority in any way, etc. God bless you, indeed.
If actual Constitutional rights are taken away, that's a completely different subject and should be fought against. There is no God-given or Constitutional right to murder. Abortion should never have existed in the first place.

Last edited:

Rufus McKenzie

Established
Since you came back with a silly retort, I will take the pleasure of rubbing this in your face. If you think overturning Roe vs Wade is so bad, your problems have only just began. TPTB are just getting started in kicking up a storm. A year or 2 from now, R vs W will be the least of your worries….a distant memory.

Just so you know, Sunstein isn’t some rightwing nut. He is a liberal law professor and I gathered the person(s) who wrote that essay wasn’t some theocracy-obsessed person either. Footnote #127 should get you salivating if you care to dig into the essay.
https://harvardlawreview.org/2021/12/blasphemy-and-the-original-meaning-of-the-first-amendment/

Exactly. While iam a Christian and don't support abortion, iam not viewing this at all through those lens. There are strong undercurrents here.
Originalism was always a dumb idea perpetuated by loons. What’s your point with all this? That the US is heading towards a theocracy? That’s been evident since at least the Reagan administration but goes back even earlier. They will start with this, then gay marriage, then interracial marriage, then birthright citizenship to keep the country white. Where does it end? Blasphemy laws? Yeah

It’s becoming a theocracy while you scream Satanic NWO it’s actually going to be very much Christian extremism. Witch Hunters reborn.

If you’re actually uncomfortable with this cool bit I tend to doubt your sincerity as this is what your side has been building to for years.

Lurking009

Veteran
It’s becoming a theocracy while you scream Satanic NWO it’s actually going to be very much Christian extremism. Witch Hunters reborn.
Currently we have leftist child murder, normalization of p***philia and child sexualization, antifa/blm riots, legalized robbery and lawlessness, CRT open racism, election fraud, forced experimental vaccines, mass oppressive censorship against any right-leaning voice, MSM lies, crime and violence completely out of control...

... but somehow the U.S. is becoming a theocracy, according to you.

Currently we have leftist child murder, normalization of p***philia and child sexualization, antifa/blm riots, legalized robbery and lawlessness, CRT open racism, election fraud, forced experimental vaccines, mass oppressive censorship against any right-leaning voice, MSM lies, crime and violence completely out of control...

those are all good things
Since the Reagan administration....when the us was a Christian country....the NWO has been making the US an atheist country,,,,,so that it can later make it a theocracy.....

wait

since the reagan administration......when the us was a Christian country........the us became an atheist country which is a good thing......but the evil elites want to make it into a Christian country............and they’re doing that by making atheism law...

nope that’s some of the stupidest shite I’ve ever heard

Lurking009

Veteran
those are all good things
Since the Reagan administration....when the us was a Christian country....the NWO has been making the US an atheist country,,,,,so that it can later make it a theocracy.....

wait

since the reagan administration......when the us was a Christian country........the us became an atheist country which is a good thing......but the evil elites want to make it into a Christian country............and they’re doing that by making atheism law...

nope that’s some of the stupidest shite I’ve ever heard
Exactly. It's a ridiculous projection and excuse to keep leftists in power. Their argument:

"Yes! We all must support the current lawlessness, murder, crime, looting, sexual deviancy, cancel culture, censorship and CRT racism otherwise theocracy.".

Sounds like panic at the thought of losing any of the above 'privileges'. Losing the unconstitutional ability to easily kill one's child is not going to result in a theocracy. There would have to be many other factors in place, and this isn't it.

Daze

Superstar
All I have to say is 'good luck when they come for you'.

Because right now you might feel safe, but this is only the gateway to many more rights being taken away. Good luck if you're not the 'right kind of christian' when believing anything else becomes illegal.

And good luck if you're a minority in any way, etc. God bless you, indeed.
Our rights don't come from a court or a piece of paper. They are innate, God given .. and God never gave you the right to murder your child.

Absolutely sick home many equate abortion with healthcare.

What will these women do when that baby shows up on judgment day expecting its rights? Guaranteed they will be paid in full. But so many today are completely godless. As if retribution was some kind of fantasy.

Last edited:

Rufus McKenzie

Established

1. Where do we have leftist child murder?

2. Where’s is it being normalized?

It’s right wing Christians who want child brides that they can mold. Go give Josh Duggar a call.

3. There’s been an increase of crime since the pandemic but it’s still no where near the levels it was in the 70s/80s/90s. Get a grip.

4. Who forced you to get the vaccine?

5. Lol you’re not being censored anywhere. Go on FB and you can find a million trash conspiracy memes.

6. Election fraud? The only election stolen in my lifetime was when the SCOTUS installed Bush.

7. CRT? OH NOES! God forbid kids learn history that isn’t a whitewashed lie that paints “the founders” as perfect superheroes.

None of your concerns are actually valid, but meanwhile a handful of unelected theocrats In black robes are set to undo everything that’s happened in America since the civil rights movement.

Rufus McKenzie

Established
And I guess hard working taxpayers should foot the fucking bill for these no goods huh? If your here illegally then you should be deported! And inter-racial marriages do not even get me started.

Ending birthright citizenship is different than just deporting “illegals” it would strip millions of people born in the US and deport them to countries they’ve never been. That’s always been the conservative end-goal.

I won’t get you started. You’ve said enough. Sieg Heil!

Tikawanda

Established
And I guess hard working taxpayers should foot the fucking bill for these no goods huh? If your here illegally then you should be deported! And inter-racial marriages do not even get me started.
What does one have to do with the other? I understand making a case against illegal immigrants since they're technically breaking the law just by being here illegally, but why is interracial marriage even in the same conversation? What exactly is wrong about consenting adults choosing to marry outside of their race? Even morally speaking, I don't understand how that's even remotely controversial in the 21st century.

Daze

Superstar
What does one have to do with the other? I understand making a case against illegal immigrants since they're technically breaking the law just by being here illegally, but why is interracial marriage even in the same conversation? What exactly is wrong about consenting adults choosing to marry outside of their race? Even morally speaking, I don't understand how that's even remotely controversial in the 21st century.
I don't see anything wrong with interracial marriages either. Problem is so many are hung up on something that is literally skin deep. Why judge a book by its cover? Did we not all come from 1 man and 1 woman?

Sadly racism is only one issue we deal with today. Evil is pretty much global now and corruption is the rule of the day.

Daze

Superstar
Like I said do not get me started Liberal.
The problem with racism is its literally why we are here, suffering when we could all be in bliss.

The devil thought he was superior to mankind. God chose mankind over him and out of jealousy he sought to get our ancestors expelled from the garden of Eden.

You really should sever your ties with racism as it is a disease of the heart. If you had grand kids of a different color I could guarantee you'd grow to love them because you'd see first hand, there's really no difference between us and them. We all want the same things in life, peace and security, food, family, ect, ect, ect.

I'm not a liberal, I'm just one who calls to what God has sent down.

racism.jpg

Rufus McKenzie

Established
Yeah and its been a Liberal end goal to allow every fucking illegal into the country! Just like that Dystopian Liberal is allowing now! Don't worry by the time that liberal leaves office English will no longer be the primary language of the US! Can you say Habla Espanol?

Liberals have never met an illegal they do not like. Just more wasted money to keep their ass up! And Liberals love blowing money for more fucking social programs!
Chill bro. Try praying or benzodiazepines.

What do you not get about this? “Illegal” has nothing to do with birthright citizenship. That’s written in the constitution, you know, the centuries old document you types like to pretend is sacred and meant to be interpreted as is until it’s something you don’t like?

I expect nothing less than rank hypocrisy from the right. Especially from whites like yourself who are just pissed that with every societal advantage you’ve still amounted to nothing. So you gotta blame the black and brown man.

Lurking009

Veteran
None of your concerns are actually valid...

They are facts, and they are valid. Your counterpoints show me that it's pointless to discuss if you won't even acknowledge some basic truths.

...but meanwhile a handful of unelected theocrats In black robes are set to undo everything that’s happened in America since the civil rights movement.

If Roe v Wade is overturned, you will get zero sympathy from me. Murder is murder.

Rufus McKenzie

Established
Guyz i figured out the super secret plan, it’s that sex is going to make a baby it’s dis super bad evil plan, ikr. It’s this plan fo a new DARK AGE. Signed, detective colonel roofis
lol you’re so easy nazi. Sammy Alito cited some old timey witch hunter as basis for his decision. I’m sure you agree with that as you would have been lighting the fires had you been alive then.

Banning IUDs and all birth control is coming isn’t it nazi?

Also, what would a virgin like you know about sex? Lol rage harder incel