Roe V. Wade To be overturned

Moirin

That being said, I don't really care. It's not a problem for women who don't fuck men, women who are asexual, lesbians or otherwise celibate. It's not our concern (minus the risk of sexual violence).
I feel like I agree with this above. Thank you for putting it in such simple words.
There are enough birth control methods that an unwanted pregnancy from consensual intercourse should never arise in countries with access to health care.
Without being of judgemental mind I feel that none should have unprotected intercourse unless they wish to conceive.
Education, not abortion, is the reply to careless conception.
If there were no unwanted pregnancies there would be no abortion.

Non consensual intercourse in all its forms must be prevented.
Womb bearers (xx) should be protected from penis bearers (xy). Safe spaces should be mandated for xx, if xy cannot control themselves.
If an xx becomes pregnant through unwilling intercourse they must be allowed to terminate the pregnancy if that is their wish. To force them to continue to birth heaps violation upon violation.

I do not wish to have intercourse, yet again and again there are those that would say I am ill, sick, frigid. Who blame me because they desire me and I do not reciprocate, who give me the burden of their desire and try to make me responsible for their lack of control.

SomaticBanshee

Established
I feel like I agree with this above. Thank you for putting it in such simple words.
There are enough birth control methods that an unwanted pregnancy from consensual intercourse should never arise in countries with access to health care.
Without being of judgemental mind I feel that none should have unprotected intercourse unless they wish to conceive.
Education, not abortion, is the reply to careless conception.
If there were no unwanted pregnancies there would be no abortion.

Non consensual intercourse in all its forms must be prevented.
Womb bearers (xx) should be protected from penis bearers (xy). Safe spaces should be mandated for xx, if xy cannot control themselves.
If an xx becomes pregnant through unwilling intercourse they must be allowed to terminate the pregnancy if that is their wish. To force them to continue to birth heaps violation upon violation.

I do not wish to have intercourse, yet again and again there are those that would say I am ill, sick, frigid. Who blame me because they desire me and I do not reciprocate, who give me the burden of their desire and try to make me responsible for their lack of control.
“again there are those that would say I am ill, sick, frigid. Who blame me because they desire me and I do not reciprocate, who give me the burden of their desire and try to make me responsible for their lack of control.”

very well stated.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This is just a way to keep women in line by preventing them to have sovereignty over their own bodies. The whole point of male power is to keep women subordinated by assigning them the role of either sex objects or brood mares.
And what's so disheartening but honestly, I just come to accept it :is that women are complying to it. And are filling these roles without any question.
Alyssa Milano already suggested a few years ago that women should go on a sex strike and she was dismissed and silenced by other women. So nothing's gonna happen. I gave up on women's liberation, because women's minds (especially on this site)are in the gutter.
That being said, I don't really care. It's not a problem for women who don't fuck men, women who are asexual, lesbians or otherwise celibate. It's not our concern (minus the risk of sexual violence).
Its not a male/female control issue. Its a human control issue. TPTB are on both sides of the abortion issue and their manipulations are obvious... they can have all the de-population agendas they want and pair them with both sides of the abortion agenda because people are only resources to them, not precious individual lives. They can kill as many as they want (de-population) while simultaneously having re-population agendas in place because they see themselves akin to gods... they will kill as many as needed to obtain their imaginary population balance of overlords (themsleves) and the suffering, serving masses (whats left of the human race) so killing off previous generations only increases their control over the new generations.

SomaticBanshee

Established
What's Next? Riots because now women can't murder their babies as easily.
the gender theory/queer theory brainwashed “students”, far leftist radical chair endowed intellectuals and professors, fringe lesbian radicals and limited hangout intelligence operatives like Andy Cooper and Rachel MADdow (don’t be fooled by that so called break she took and once a week appearance on her program, she’s been plotting for months because she knew this was coming)are gonna be the architects of the upcoming demonstrations and illegal attacks in the near future. These are the ones to watch out for in the coming weeks they’ll be orchestrating their evil campaigns to subvert and overthrow things that are good and not evil.

now women can stop relying on corrupt government based programs and illicit local and federal leaders for manipulating their bodies and take responsibility for their own health and their own bodies. Finally the world is getting freed of that stranglehold. Now they can take full responsibility for the choices they make regarding sexual consent and safe sex practices and make their own rational personal choices on whether they want to have children and when and how to plan safely and plan for children in their future and not just live in the present and see what happens.

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran
now women can stop relying on corrupt government based programs and illicit local and federal leaders for manipulating their bodies and take responsibility for their own health and their own bodies. Finally the world is getting freed of that stranglehold. Now they can take full responsibility for the choices they make regarding sexual consent and safe sex practices and make their own rational personal choices on whether they want to have children and when and how to plan safely and plan for children in their future and not just live in the present and see what happens.
Yes, exactly. If only there were modern and cheap ways to prevent unwanted pregnancies widely available in stores of all kinds across America.

If only.

Lyfe

Star
They will set aside money to pay for women to get an abortion. What about instead using that same money to support struggling families and hungry children? What about donating the same money to organizations that help homeless women or women who suffer from domestic abuse? Disney doesnt acctually care about people or women or people in bad situations. In fact disney probably has tombs underneath their theme park where they probably commit their own child sacrifices and engage in trafficking rings.

Lucy

Star
They will set aside money to pay for women to get an abortion. What about instead using that same money to support struggling families and hungry children? What about donating the same money to organizations that help homeless women or women who suffer from domestic abuse? Disney doesnt acctually care about people or women or people in bad situations. In fact disney probably has tombs underneath their theme park where they probably commit their own child sacrifices and engage in trafficking rings.
Agree

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Get ready for the deployment of antifa mobs, feds, and paid provocateurs to create chaos and pray that God would thwart and expose the plans of the wicked and bring justice into this land.
Perhaps, its certainly a possibility. The zealots on both "sides" will be spoiling for a fight, but will they actually clash in street confrontations? One things for sure the "leaders" of each "side" care nothing of kids...

Lyfe

Star
This may be the biggest virtue signalling event ever as media, celebs, corporations and politicians step all over each other to see who can fake cry the hardest.
Biden is already calling on congress to act and saying this is not over. The hypocrisy is so blatant to everyone. Biden will poke the Russian bear and try to instigate a war with Russia that would kill millions of women and children, he is shutting down the gas and oil and energy infastructure in the nation causing inflation and high gas prices that will in turn starve the nation (women and children included), he mandated the injecticide shot that is killing and debilitating millions, the diary of Bidens daughter came out detailing how he did sick things to her in the shower, the guy left thousands of Americans in middle east and abandoned them when he pulled out, yet he wants us to believe he acctually cares about womens rights and liberty. Its all become one sick joke, honestly.