Roe V. Wade To be overturned

AlcyoneSong

Established

Maldarker

Star
There just so happens to be such

There just so happens to be a cost-free means of preventing unwanted pregnancies available not only all across America, but all over the world.

Abstinence.
Hey they want to protest this with a sex out (no sex for men anymore) first most of those won't get screwed by a blind man plus kind of makes the point of no abortions not? By not having sex hence you don't have to get an abortion. Hmmm did they miss the logical step here or what?

AlcyoneSong

Established
If actual Constitutional rights are taken away, that's a completely different subject and should be fought against. There is no God-given or Constitutional right to murder. Abortion should never have existed in the first place.
Well correction abortion should have never been “protected” by the constitution. It should stay in the realm of medical procedures. The amount of drama being kicked around by celebrities is ridiculous. Abortion isn’t being taken away nationally but Billy Joe and others seem to think so… whatever happened to no uterus no opinion?

AlcyoneSong

Established
lol you’re so easy nazi. Sammy Alito cited some old timey witch hunter as basis for his decision. I’m sure you agree with that as you would have been lighting the fires had you been alive then.

Banning IUDs and all birth control is coming isn’t it nazi?

Also, what would a virgin like you know about sex? Lol rage harder incel
Hmmm citations first please ok? Like do you have ordinance and laws to show this so we can read them? Because If your correct yes I’m siding with you, not a fan of abortion when other measures are there to prevent pregnancy and enable planning. But take those away and we have a problem.

AlcyoneSong

Established
The greater the sin of a nation, the more they resent the idea of a theocracy. The thing is, there are only two biblical examples of theocracy - the Jews under the OT law and the future millennial reign of Jesus.

In the meantime, when man governs man (even in countries governed by legislation based on the Bible) there is a distinction between permissible and ideal morality. The law of the state forms an “outside” set of standards for reasonable conduct, but the height of the legal bar is not set on any particular religion. The Christian faith introduces God’s “inside” standards - the condition of the heart and the supremacy of love as a cardinal standard (1 Corinthians 13).

I say this because I just read the most moronic thing on Facebook (I won’t name the author)..

“The United States is a white supremacist, misogynist misery of genocide, oppression and corporate-fueled culture war that is so hell-bent on taking power and wealth that it is steadily stripping the rights of everyone, and impoverishing the majority of the population, remaking it into a dystopian evangelical Christian corporate feudalism… don’t even have a name for it,
The antidote, as far as I can tell, is local organizing, local communities, with national and international communication and learning, and a steady fuel of love, hope and resistance.
Oh, and white people and men especially disrupting the status quo, talking to other white people and other men. Not from a savior complex, but because women and people of color have already been fighting and organizing for a long time, and we need traitors to the culture to edge the power-holders out of the trauma-fueled controlling fear reactions.
The good news is that no empire has ever lasted, and that there are so many, many, many of us doing incredibly good things on a daily basis, more than can be counted.
In this moment, though, I just want to break things.”

There may come a point in the future where those who represent the hated “Judao-Christian” standards are no longer around, leaving these activists to live in the world they campaigned for. At this point of apparent victory, I suspect the progressives of all stripes will enjoy the fruit of moral relativism and secularism far less than they imagined.
Nah they won’t care at that point. While the refuse dumps of the world smolder with the incense to Molach and the Baals of our age. The west will be too far gone into our own virtual reality to realize the dystopian truth of our reality. Gone will be the uncomfortable truths because it will be replaced by self proclaimed “own truths”. The universe will hear the silent screams of a dying planet and answer with cold silence.

AlcyoneSong

Established

Hey everyone look it’s the real patriarchy in action. If you think abortion is not a tool of the patriarchal system that prevents women from being successful and punishes them for wanting to keep their children check this out! The more they do this and the more secular feminists see this shit the stronger the life movement is going to become.

Maldarker

Star
Wheres the Catholic churches RICO indictment eh?
IKR Here's the hypocrisy: They can't marry so they go celibate or are suppose to uphold their vows of but yet you have a p#do problem the priests to young male so where is the outcry is it because they stand for pro-life? Thus more victims for their twisted agenda? Because it seems when the pot starts to actually boil they just remove the source of the heat.

Maldarker

Star
Hey everyone look it’s the real patriarchy in action. If you think abortion is not a tool of the patriarchal system that prevents women from being successful and punishes them for wanting to keep their children check this out! The more they do this and the more secular feminists see this shit the stronger the life movement is going to become.
Well of course they would be pissed. No more No consquence sex for them might have to pay some money out.

Maldarker

Star
Well correction abortion should have never been “protected” by the constitution. It should stay in the realm of medical procedures. The amount of drama being kicked around by celebrities is ridiculous. Abortion isn’t being taken away nationally but Billy Joe and others seem to think so… whatever happened to no uterus no opinion?
Should have never went to a federal level to begin with. Should have stayed at a state to state level issue.

e-Enoch

Superstar
It's the same spirit of the anti-Christ in a severe panic-mode...whatever label/nomenclature we call it, it's the same satanic spirit aiming to "steal, kill, and destroy" every creation of God...

Lyfe

Star
When someone mentions the patriarchal system what exactly do they mean? Liberals rage against the nuclear family and patriarchy as if their woke familiy model of the 21st century is the answer and future. Woke families are self destructive and mentally ill families. Strong families are households where the mother and father are present working together under the leadership and blessing of God. This woke generation will soon see just how self destructive its ideology is. Confused kids confused women weakened and broken families and mental illness. This progressivism needs to be rejected and denounced at every turn.

DavidSon

Star
Abortion really doesn't benefit the woman. At least it is more beneficial for the man. It cuts all possible strings. Maybe this is why so many woman are acting psychotic? Perhaps they believe this is the only way they can keep the man in their lives, is if they don't tie him down?
I was watching a video from flix the other day, random pro-abortion guys were thanking pro-abortion woman. While it was mostly sarcasm, they made alot of good points. Abortion greatly favors the men.

To be honest this pro-choice behavior is to be expected in this society. Sex is encouraged from 6th grade up really while marriage is demonized.

The media isn't helping anyone as usual. Truth is nothing has changed really. Woman can still get abortions, worst case scenario is they just have to drive to another state. So why do so many see it as the end? Perhaps because they are told it is? Maybe because the powers that be want civil war? Order out of chaos? God knows best.

How many here know Ghislane Maxwell is allegedly on suicide watch? Exactly like Ep-stain was. Right before he allegedly killed himself.

I'm gonna say very few because the media doesn't report on things that matter. Just constant bread and circuses like Roe vs Wade. In the end woman can still murder there babies so.. why is this prime time news across the nation? Everything is a distraction, what are they distracting us from?
Good questions brother. I think less than a distraction the SC ruling to return power to the states has to do with subjects @Karlysymon has written about- specifically a Convention of States:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/sundering-the-union-constitution-in-crisis-convention-of-states-article-v.8772/

I see there are videos on RVW so I want to find what the bigger picture is related to the constitution, state's rights, secession, etc. It may not be as drastic as civil war but the divide between conservative and liberal states could amount to real changes.

As Trump said, and was said on page 1 or 2 of this thread, the ruling is bad news for the Republicans. Democrats (especially female) are furious and could upend what many say is going to be a Republican landslide this fall. Just like George Floyd in 2020 the Demoncrats need these societal crises to generate support. I don't know who timed it this way but the supreme court decision just feels staged.

Daze

Superstar
I don't know who timed it this way but the supreme court decision just feels staged.
Agreed. Topics don't make main stream unless they can't ignore it, such as all of these articles highlighting "mysterious sudden death" (due to the vax no doubt) or stories that are purposely put out there to serve whatever agenda. Such as George Floyd making all the headlines when cops kill citizens literally every day.

Cue bono. Who benefits from restricting women from murdering their child?

gettingedu

Established
So I saw a prophetic video and the man that was speaking was saying that yes Roe v Wade has been turned but the persecution on Christian’s will be big bc we were loud on Pro-Life and now that this bill to abortions was taken down people are yelling at Christians nd really hating on us. I’ve alrdy seen some videos on people dissing the Bible