Sam Smith. Gay man to non binary.

Behumble

Established
I don’t believe Sam Smith was born a man. I believe they’re an FTM. The non binary is just a smokescreen for the truth of having been born a female. As they get older, they look like their original sex— that never changes.
People will think this is crazy but I came to the same conclusion as well. "He" has always had soft feminine facial features, especially the eyes. Now with the extra weight and the non binary tag "they" can appear however they want.

Ain't that the truth! They're being open about the fact that this is some kind of "worship"

View attachment 84314

In my opinion, people calling it cringe instead of what it actually is - satanic/evil etc - do a disservice. That's how they've been able to consistently get more and more blatant about it.

Supposedly either the entire show or that segment was sponsored by pfizer

Tweet showing pfizer ad after the "performance"/ritual (skip to the end of the video)

Ain't that the truth! They're being open about the fact that this is some kind of "worship"

View attachment 84314

In my opinion, people calling it cringe instead of what it actually is - satanic/evil etc - do a disservice. That's how they've been able to consistently get more and more blatant about it.

Supposedly either the entire show or that segment was sponsored by pfizer

Tweet showing pfizer ad after the "performance"/ritual (skip to the end of the video)

Oh they dont hide it.

1675738736495.png

free2018

Star
People will think this is crazy but I came to the same conclusion as well. "He" has always had soft feminine facial features, especially the eyes. Now with the extra weight and the non binary tag "they" can appear however they want.
Correct.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:
In my opinion, people calling it cringe instead of what it actually is - satanic/evil etc - do a disservice. That's how they've been able to consistently get more and more blatant about it
This is very true. It's better if people told it how it actually is, instead of sugar coating it. This world could be better. It seems the more people wake up, the more obvious they are. That whole awards show with Sam Smith's performance looked like one big satanist show

Maldarker

Star
I am confused about all this non binary stuff, I thought they did not identify as any gender yet here "he" posts identifying themselves as a "girl".

http://instagr.am/p/Cn4MbvJsfCt/
This is what happens when monarch programming breaks them so they had to come up with the non binary thingy cuz the dumb bastards are so fn' confused and D.I.D so they have to make away to make them look hip normal not mind screwed LOL

It seems the more people wake up, the more obvious they are.
I agree, and i have my theory... i think the more people wake up, the higher chance some non-awake people will hear about it from us, so they do it blatantly and pretend it's a joke or them trying to be edgy or something to "troll" the awake people, who they try to paint as crazy conspiracy theorists or something. And the non-awake people then accept this rationale as 'oh thats why they do it!' and the satanic displays just keep getting more and more obvious, but presented as "art" or something.

. i think the more people wake up, the higher chance some non-awake people will hear about it from us, so they do it blatantly and pretend it's a joke or them trying to be edgy or something to "troll" the awake people, who they try to paint as crazy conspiracy theorists or something.
Exactly. It seems like this is something the top elites know about and are using to their advantage. This happens so often. It can be something blatantly obvious, like being forced to take the vaccine, and they still push it in our faces and make a joke about 5G controlling people or something. One I see so often is the stereotype of tin hats being worn by conspiracy theorists so they must be insane.

free2018

Star
I am confused about all this non binary stuff, I thought they did not identify as any gender yet here "he" posts identifying themselves as a "girl".

http://instagr.am/p/Cn4MbvJsfCt/
I was confused when I didn’t see all the aliens. Now that I see the hidden trannies, I see it more clearly.

They are now being honest. She is saying what she is.

I don’t believe Sam Smith was born a man. I believe they’re an FTM. The non binary is just a smokescreen for the truth of having been born a female. As they get older, they look like their original sex— that never changes.
Trans celebrities conspiracy is baseless (mostly). Their infancy/childhood photos, their biological children, their pregnancy, how could it all be a lie? When their kids really look like themselves? How can their countless partners keep this secret? Especially "ftm"s "penises" look very strange and easy to distinguish. Sam gets an erection with a penile implant and his partners don't see it?

I was thinking even more about this in detail last night. We have definitely seen obvious displays of the satanic elite in the media for a while now, but this one takes the cake. Sam Smith's performance seemed way too blatant and in people's faces. This got me to realize just how close we are to the end times and everything hitting the fan so hard, we won't even know what to do.
We got the introduction to COVID a few years ago, and that started a lot of stuff. It's three years in, and we are bound to experience even more trauma and chaos the elites are planning to throw on us. Seeing this performance reminded me of how quickly the elite seems to be acting because they know the world is shortly coming to an end. It's like a fast forward. This is alarming, indeed.

Sibi

Star
I was thinking even more about this in detail last night. We have definitely seen obvious displays of the satanic elite in the media for a while now, but this one takes the cake. Sam Smith's performance seemed way too blatant and in people's faces. This got me to realize just how close we are to the end times and everything hitting the fan so hard, we won't even know what to do.
We got the introduction to COVID a few years ago, and that started a lot of stuff. It's three years in, and we are bound to experience even more trauma and chaos the elites are planning to throw on us. Seeing this performance reminded me of how quickly the elite seems to be acting because they know the world is shortly coming to an end. It's like a fast forward. This is alarming, indeed.
Yes it is scary but after the scary part is the best part :)

Revelation 21:3-4
And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes,’ and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things have passed away.”​

free2018

Star
Trans celebrities conspiracy is baseless (mostly). Their infancy/childhood photos, their biological children, their pregnancy, how could it all be a lie? When their kids really look like themselves? How can their countless partners keep this secret? Especially "ftm"s "penises" look very strange and easy to distinguish. Sam gets an erection with a penile implant and his partners don't see it?
You’re free to have that opinion.
That does not change the fact that the Masons have always been practicing ritual androgyny.

It’s not about Sam. It’s about truth.
Every single First Lady has been a man.
That concerns me more than what Hollywood sodomites do.

Faking stuff? They just faked a pandemic involving 7 billion people.

Faking stuff? They faked the history that people spout everyday. They faked American history.

Faking deaths? They do it all the time.

Sam? Not the most important part of the delusion.
Why are there so many famous people that look exactly the same? Exactly the same. It’s almost as if they are clones.

Like I always quote this man, “ If you cannot see it, I can not help you” (Mr. E).

You’re free to have that opinion.
That does not change the fact that the Masons have always been practicing ritual androgyny.

It’s not about Sam. It’s about truth.
Every single First Lady has been a man.
That concerns me more than what Hollywood sodomites do.

Faking stuff? They just faked a pandemic involving 7 billion people.

Faking stuff? They faked the history that people spout everyday. They faked American history.

Faking deaths? They do it all the time.

Sam? Not the most important part of the delusion.
Why are there so many famous people that look exactly the same? Exactly the same. It’s almost as if they are clones.

Like I always quote this man, “ If you cannot see it, I can not help you” (Mr. E).
More witness/evidence is needed for such a big lie. There is enough evidence for the lies you speak of (pandemic, history).