Satan worshipper Ezra Miller harasses people

Truthteller

Veteran
Another effiminate man praying on and harassing children, not surprised.I saw him in We Need to Talk about Kevin for the first time where he played the role of a psychopath teenager perfectly. Who knew it wasn’t an act.

Last edited:

SomaticBanshee

Established
Wow. Hope this isn’t true. I think people who use that thing are insane and I’ll never use it and never started to. If this is really true he’ll be caught by tonight I would think. It would be wild if he got caught during the so called pride parade weekend though. I can see a group there holding up signs the flash is innocent blah blah blah you’re all goin’ after him because he’s non-binary, pronouns champion blah blah blah. I predict he’s gonna claim insanity when he’s caught.

SomaticBanshee

Established
I knew there would be more victims. So if he’s stashed this woman, where is the 18 year old girl that “ran off” with him? Why isn’t law enforcement doing something? Is he channeling his inner David Koresh now? Maybe that’s who he’s referring to with his multiple pronouns?

He's so disgusting, yet he keeps doing these crazy things. I agree with the above statement.... When is he going to get arrested????

SomaticBanshee

Established
The really scary and sad thing about the meme on the left is that this actually really happened in real life to me. One day while at University, a black female was trying to talk to me about "Whiteness" and how its an actual topic that is discussed in schools. I was completely perplexed and she had this smugness about her, as if she was testing me to see if I would get into a debate after I questioned the idea that it was a real topic and an actual real thing people talked about seriously. She was trying to bait me but I did not fall for it.

AdjeYen

Established
What's up with this guy? Can anyone shed some knowledge or light on me regarding this Ezra Miller person and all the effed-up things he's been doing over the years, and how exactly did he blow up out of all sudden?
I thought the media were trying to ruin his life, the same way they did with Amy Winehouse, DMX, Michael Jackson, Kanye West and other known celebrities when they start to rebel, spread the truth etc, but he was lowkey choking a woman and did other horrible things.
So I can't tell what's right and what's wrong. What's the truth and what's not? Is he genuinely a satan worshipper and assaults other people like the media is portraying?

minnie82

Superstar
What's up with this guy? Can anyone shed some knowledge or light on me regarding this Ezra Miller person and all the effed-up things he's been doing over the years, and how exactly did he blow up out of all sudden?
I thought the media were trying to ruin his life, the same way they did with Amy Winehouse, DMX, Michael Jackson, Kanye West and other known celebrities when they start to rebel, spread the truth etc, but he was lowkey choking a woman and did other horrible things.
So I can't tell what's right and what's wrong. What's the truth and what's not? Is he genuinely a satan worshipper and assaults other people like the media is portraying?
don't know but the guy looks a creep, so it could be possible, he really did those crimes

clambot

Veteran
How did he "blow up" "all of a sudden"?
It's called "advertising", and this site does a hell of a lot.