Satanism in LITERATURE [Trigger Warning]

Vmort

Star
Thruthiracy — learn satanic symb recommended by Fiona Barnett herself

KIM NOBLE"S ART THE BEST MK ULTRA DEPICTION
DEPROGRAMMING AND RECOVER FROM MK ULTRA

After the script are various other relevant links that Victoria provided. Victoria also mentions some others to which I have provided links.
  • MK ULTRA recovery Deprogramming wiki
  • mentions Fiona Barnett [links to Fiona’s work and book] Fiona Barnett’s Long Goodbye [9]
  • Svali’s first blog Svali Speaks [6]
  • Svali’s Second Blog Svali Speaks Again [7]
  • cfb Svali, Illuminati Structure and Mind Control [101]
  • cfb Child Trafficking by the Jesuits [102]
  • Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler cfb Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier – Illuminati Whistleblowers [4]
  • Fighting monarch
All these people are MK ULTRA victims themselves and give us insider infromation about symbolism too.

ILLUMINATI, MASONIC, & SATANIC HANDSIGNS, OCTOZONE, OCTORING SYMBOLISM, Y FRONT
SATANISM IN ART, RUSSIAN SOVIET MOVIES, ANIME AND VIDEO GAMES, KPOP, WESTERN ANIMATION, TOYS, BOLLYWOOD
Satanists: The whole post
Someone just asked me "Who are the #Hivites?" Ansewer: All of the terrorists in the entire world, including ISIS & Antifa, and every deep state ever, are part of an ancient Babylonian cult family who have dominated&ruled every civilization on earth since biblical times 6000+years

They claim they descend directly from the garden of Eden through Cain's line, &that Cain's parents were actually Lilith (the female 1/2 of God in Talmudic tradition) &a demon she made (aka the serpent or the devil). #Hivites #HivitesGetLit #Phoenicia #PhoeniciaisFalling #FollowTheWhiteRabbit #Welcome2Wonderland #ItEndsNow #MAGA #SayBraveThings

They claim to follow the "true" religion of Abraham, and they describe Abraham as a "friend of God" which should be taken literally, as if Abraham was "God's" contemporary. They also call themselves "Children of God" and "The Family" #Hivites

My family tells me that we are descended from this same line, from Abraham by way of David/Solomon and on through Mary, mother of Jesus. My family also claim Constantine & Charlemaigne (i.e. ROME) as ancestors #Hivites

I believe there is one true God and I believe Jesus taught us how to connect with God directly, which saves us from looking to the #Hivites to tell us what God is or wants. The #truth resonates. We all must look within for these answers, not without, lest we become controlled.

They use neuro-linguistic programming tactics and are often in positions of authority (addicted to seretonin, dopamine, and adrenalin) they are rude and uncaring, fake, and dishonest. LEARN HOW TO SPOT THEM, LEARN HOW TO STOP THEM.

Mary, mother of Jesus is descended from Naomi through Kind David/Solomon. Thus, Jesus, like me, was born into a #Hivite family & was likely tortured & dissociated as a child just like I was. This practice has perpetuated itself in FAMILIES since Babylon. #Phoenicia #Hivites

Cain was the first murderer, and one of the #Hivite mantras is "Murder is death, death is murder" meaning that none of them die a natural death, everyone in the cult is murdered, because they aim to overturn & corrupt everything that is "natural"

"Not dying" to them means everyone in the cult is murdered, no one dies a natural death. Living forever is in name only. The first death is when your body dies. The second death is the last time someone speaks your name. Whoever is most famous lives longest & is therefore God.

You may also know the #Hivites by other names: freemasons, illuminati, Khazarian, Ashkenazi, Antifa, Isis, Mormon, Scientology, Roman catholic, Muslim brotherhood, CIA, monarchy, deep state, shadow government, luciferian, etc. They will never identify themselves as #Hivites

They have deliberately obscured their existence and their practices throughout history to ensure their survival and they perpetuate their system in a terrifyingly successful way through torture and mind control of their own children.

Later in the line of Cain, we reach Joseph in Genesis (of the technicolor dreamvcoat fame, not the step father of Jesus). Jospeph marries a woman named Asenath who is a Hivite priestess, described in Apocryphal texts as a "pagan" who undergoes a "ritual" with bee hive elements

This is to 'convert' Asenath from her #Hivite pagan occultist pedo rapist human sacrificing heritage so that she can marry Joseph. She and Joseph end up ruling over the Isrealites during the exile in Ancient Egypt.

They give birth to a son, Ephraim, and later in this line comes Noah and his wife Naomi of the Ark fame. This is how the #Hivite culture married into State rule (Egypt) & found it's way into the modern era after the great flood (through the #Hivite priestess Naomi) #Phoenicia

I believe Jesus woke up from the mind control, started teaching people to resist #Hivite control, & they crucified him (ritual sacrifice) & co-opted his message of self-reliance/empowerment & personal direct relationship with God and twisted it, just as he warned they would do.

Many know the #Hivites by other names, such as "the 13th illuminati blood line" or the "lost tribe of isreal" and they are all connected and coordinated with each other. Even now, ISIS, Antifa, Elites, The Royal Families, the Masons and every other secret society ARE #Hivites

They push false narratives (like reptilians and Satan and whatever works best at the moment) to incite fear &outrage in order to control the masses. They trick the public into thinking they need #Hivite leaders to protect them when in reality they only need protection FROM them.

They wrote the Gnostic gospels &(I believe) made up the Annunaki/Nephilum/Reptilians &other false narratives to obscure &hide their existence. They only need the sacrifice ritual to secure and consolidate political and civic power. They are pedophiles and want to normalize it.

But this is all just part of the false narratives to make them seem superhuman & externally powerful & authoritative - the rituals and practices are nothing more than self hypnosis and mind control of people who were all tortured the same way I was as children. #Dissociation

A #Hitive named #Zoroaster brought this practice into what is now Iran (ISIS anyone?) and the Zoroastrian theology is very close to the doctrine they follow today = Dualism. #Hivites

Their aim is to achieve "the great work" (ie: NWO, one world gov't under "benevolent despotism") - which would only serve THEM in seizing total control of humanity, normalizing p***philia &ritual human sacrifice, &depopulating Earth through mass extermination of humanity (90%)

They play humanity and culture like an alternate reality game (ARG anyone?) and it's ALWAYS a "choose your own adventure" game, where free will reigns supreme & they let you make your own choices (even though heavily influenced by post-hypnotic suggestion) #MindControl #Hivites

I say #Phoenicia because this is the last society in which they existed openly and practiced these methods of torture, mind control, and human sacrifice for consolidation of civic power. #Hivites

Also, you can spot a #Hivite pretty easily. They usually have ancient symbols tattooed on their bodies, especially Phoenician & Egyptian symbols, or runic & viking symbols, anything ancient & esoteric is what they cling to #Hivites Know how2 spot them them, know how2 stop them

You can also spot a #Hivite by their behavior. They use mind control tactics (look this up to guard against it). They talk fast, pressure you to make decisions, they throw you off & then ask you to make split decisions #mindcontrol #PhoeniciaisFalling #ItEndsNow

They goad the masses into killing each other, and they are happy when people die. They want only enough people alive to serve them. When the population grows too large, the people rise up and oppose them, and their constructed civilization falls (Babylon, Egypt, #Phoenicia etc)

So all of these monarchies and evildoers and terrorist are all one group: #Hivites. They hide in EVERYTHING and their goal is to corrupt and destroy everything and anything natural. They model themselves after Bee/Hive themes, they have queens and drones and workers. #Phoenicia

They are the only terrorists and they are all FAMILY. They lure non-family members into the cult too, but it is families who perpetuate the practice and keep it working in the world through their bloodlines. They obsess over genetics and strictly control who is allowed to "breed"

They eat flesh and kill babies because it desecrates everything natural. They use blood for parabiosis to try and live forever, but "not dying" to them is not the same as living forever as we have come to understand it. Everything they do and say is SYMBOLIC #EsotericWidsom

In their eyes, This IS the Apocalypse as described in the biblical book of Revalations - Apocalypse = the uncovering of something hidden, a revealing of that which has been obscured. #Hivites

They intermarry all the time and have several unique genetic markers (like Ashkenazi DNA and Coloboma of the eye). They obsess over the "reptile brain" aka amygdala because it houses the pineal gland (Reptilians anyone?) #Hivites

Here's a #Hivite doozy of a lie: G.O.D. = Guild of Doom. One head at the top of the pyramid is God (most powerful hivite aka most awful person of them all who's done any and everything to gain that position) 12 other heads at "the table" then on down the pyramid from there.

They gravitate to sales and often are in the real estate field. Beware anyone who talk s too much and then pressures you to make a decision, especially a big one! This is suggestion and mind Control! #followthewhiterabbit #wonderland

Some additional thoughts: they use symbols like the butterfly to denote Monarch MK ultra programming. They use cats to denote Beta sex slave mk ultra programming. They call themselves Lions, Snakes, and reptiles. They worship will and intellect above all and are Godless. #Hivites

Because they've not yet been identified as a single group, they have been able to pit humanity against itself with false dichotomies, identity politics (race baiting anyone?), appeals to authority and other fallacies that fuel tension and aggression among the masses. #Hivites.

They are also responsible for the New Age movement, Born Again Christianity, and likely all of the cults you are familiar with. #Hivites #PhoeniciaisFalling #ItEndsNow #pizzagateisreal #SurvivorsUnite #followthewhiterabbit #Welcome2Wonderland

They have infiltrated our government at all levels including the military, and they have been actively working to euthanize 90% of humanity. They are into epigentics and eugenics and illegal human experimentation (MKUltra anyone?) #ItEndsNow #PhoeniciaisFalling #Wonderland

They do a self sacrifice and rebirth (resurrection) ritual. Once you complete it, you are "Born Again" in the awareness of the cult. From what I can tell, I believe that, to them, I've done this now by waking myself up from the mind control. #Hivites

We must consider every narrative to be Symbolic. These hivite assholes speak in riddles and symbols.
Learn their symbolism
RED SHOES by Christopher Lord - Truthiracy House of Widsom
Saturn (EL) rules time and Zodiac. CROWN of EL = Cronus, Crone, Old (time). Phoenician = "Cronus" (EL), Latin "Corona", German = krone (scull cap), Greek = Cronus or Kronos = Saturn, Father of time.
In Pizzagate scandal many people are wondering what the Red Shoes stand for in the group picture with Tony Podesta. I have to first to teach you about the esoteric meaning of color Red and meaning of shoes.
1. LIFE. Red is the color of natural sexual arousal. So red represents Fertility of Nature (LIFE) or LOVE and Passion. Red is the color of Love and romance. Red District of Amsterdam -- SEX (XXX). This is why strippers and prostitutes wear RED to signal their nasty sexuality.
Red is the color of Blood. Red represents female menstrual cycle that startes at teen (of Age). Red means you are of age to have sexual intercourse. This is the age of a teen begins to wear RED lipstick.
Our Red Bloody Heart is what we are LOVE and HATE with. The symbol of our SOUL, our LIFE. The Heart of LOVE, DEATH and Sarcrifice.
The SUN is the center of our Solar (SUN) System. SOL = SOUL = SUN. This is why the center of our human body is called the SOLAR Plexus.
The Sun God is the OFFspring of Mother nature. Isis (ICE, Winter, Death) -- Cow Godess. Apis - Egyptian BULL God, green one. ORphan -- OFFspring, Son. Traveling Fool (Sun, SON) left all alone to pass from one status to another. Jester, Jack sharacter.
ORE (Hebrew Light) -- ORB -- RA/RE/ORE/Ro, OWR/AURum (gold). Sunrise -- SUN RA EYES.
The Travelling Fool! The Character of Nature! The FOOL KING of the SUN! First BORN of the DEAD!
RA (RE) was the Sun God the Travelling Fool on his annual journey. The ancient belived the Sun God walked across the sky! REd ROse.
The Sun is: RA (RE), Apollo (Apple EL) the Bull (Ball, Bol), Apollyon Devil of the Bible! Diablo is the Devil! DIA - Bull one of two BI - BULLS, TWO seasons Summer and Winter, Blue and Red. Apple (EL) -- Knowledge (to KNOW) -- SEX, LIFE!
OBELisk of the Egyptian RE. BEL = BAAL= BULL. SUNDIAL = SUN -- Die- EL. Obelisk symbolized Sun god RE|RA. The Word "Obelisk" is Greek rather than Egyptian.
These massive stone shaft were built from red granite and polished with sand and often their tops were capped with gold.
The Wachington Monument is the OBELisck (penis) of the God of nature, the Agricultural God of Death and REsurrection!
Feet are symbol of ones LIFE. Shoes reflect who you are, your personality. By their shoes you will know them. Our feet are what we use to walk through life, they symbolize our heart and our SOUL. This is why our shoes have SOLES. Sole = Soul, bottom of a shoe (Hell).
Feet (shoes)Walk -- life. Soul (Sole). Life& Death. RED SHOES -- SUN Walker. Red Shoes of Jesus -- Passover, End.
Agape (love) -- A GAPING hole, vagina. Passover -- Door, Portal, Tunnel of EL-- Red door -- Blood Way -- Vagina or anus. Pizza Gate. P izza Gate. [P] is a Gate. Open says me. (Sarah Ashcraft). Sex Magic.
Now you will understand why SOLE is our SOUL from your HEART (life) and why our SOUL is the SOL of the SUN.

2. DEATH. Red is the color of Blood sacrifice. SacRED -- Sacrifice RED. The color Red can also represent death.
SOL DIER (SUN DIE) "One who Dies for the Sun". Soldier dies in WAR. WAR -- RAW, RA is the SUN God. Soldier -- SOL (SOUL) DIER One who dies as a Sacrifice to the SUN (SOL) God!
War is RA(W) backwards. WAR = RAW = RA = SUN= RED. W = V = 6 6 - W = 2\3 = 666
RA - 66 = 6X6 666 SUN square
Scull and Bones -- DEcapitation. Scull eating the CROSS of TIME . Red (Bloody) shoes of EXECUTIONER.
Re/ Ra -- Egyptian Solar Deity (God)
Light RAY. Red light ray = right eye sun. War is RA(W) backwards. WAR = RAW = RA = SUN= RED. W = V = 6 6 - W = 2\3 = 666.
RA - 66 = 6X6 666 SUN square. 12 (6), 12x12 = 144, 18, 216, 6x6, Magic Sun, 36, 111, 666.
ORE (Hebrew Light 216) -- ORB -- RA/RE/ORE/Ro, OWR/AURum (gold).

Green one: Fertility, Nature. Apis (Bull God), Osiris, Baal, Tammuz, Dionysus, Saturn, Jesus.
REsurrection Gods: DEath & REbirth
DEscend to the underWORLD (Winter)
REborn again OFFspring (Summer)

Duality: Life & Death of the Nature, Fertility Game. Hearts (cards) -- Life, Spades -- Death.
Summer Winter, December -- DEath of the YEAR
White, Day, SUN (RA - RED)= LIGHT, LIFE Night -- MOON, EVEning, BLUE
EL- light. Light No EL -- No Light
Sunrise -- Life Underworld = Sun down = Darkness, Death
Spring -- Green nature, Rise. Flame Autumm -- Fall. EMBER, ORANGE.
Good (God) -- RA/ RE, Summer Winter (Evil) Bad: Satan, DEVIL, Saturn, Set En
FIRE (HOT SUN) Summer EMBER (Cold, BRRR) Winter, BLUE = Ice
LIFE (Start) DEATH (Finish)

Autumm-- Death of the YEAR, Cyce. EMBER, ORANGE month.
SeptEMBER (7 & 9) September is the beginning of fall.
OctoBER (8 & 9) The colors ORAnge and black represent Haloween.
NovEMBER (9 & 11) Eleven = EL even. EVE of November (9, 11), NOV = 9 (11th month)
DecEMBER (10 & 12) DEath.

Haloween (Samhain) OctoBER 31st. Druidic celtic festival New year.
Whole = Hallow, Holy. Sam = SUN = Summer. Fiun = End. End of the Chain (Hain)
A4.jpg0.jpeg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpeg4.jpg5.jpeg6.jpeg7.jpeg8.jpeg

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
Anything Horror involves are the one.
Fiona Barnett
To mind control children, perpetrators use ancient programming scripts passed down through Luciferian dynasties. Scripts employed traditional nursery rhymes and fairy tales, modern cartoons based on ancient mythologies, and children’s books series specifically written for programming purposes. Programming scripts included: The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe, Peter Pan, Lord of the Rings, Alice in Wonderland, and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. Note the word ‘wonder’ in the last two titles. Oz is Osiris, and mind control was developed in Ancient Egypt.
C.S. Lewis’ Narnia series features a character named Tumnus who is based on the p***phile god Pan.
Ancient Egyptian and Babylonian programming scripts starring pagan gods were represented within Western culture as popular cartoon characters, for the expressed purpose of programming a new generation of child victims. Pagan gods Dagon and Diana were rebranded Aqua Man and Wonder Woman. These comic characters originally engaged in Luciferian themes of torture, kidnapping, sexual violence and sadism. The people who developed these characters were connected to MK-ULTRA. For instance, the Isis-worshipping character Wonder Woman was created by William Marston, MK-ULTRA psychologist and lie detector inventor. Marston hired Lauretta Bender as a consultant to develop the Wonder Woman comic. Lauretta Bender was a MK-ULTRA paediatric neuropsychiatrist who routinely electrocuted children, including toddlers, at Bellevue Hospital in New York. Marston described Wonder Woman as ‘…psychological propaganda for the new type of woman who, I believe, should rule the world.’ Thus, Wonder Woman captures the Jezebel spirit of demasculinisation of society, as promoted by the Luciferian Order.
Other cartoon characters incorporated in my programming were: Casper, Batman, Cat Woman, Top Cat, and Felix The Cat. I recall a Cat Woman programming sequence that was chanted at me in the Holsworthy lab. The program had nine levels based on a cat’s nine lives. When Kidman reached level six, he shoved his face in mine, and stared into my left eye (which directly accessed my right brain hemisphere) and chanted: ‘Number six! Number six! What do we find at number six? Number six has lots of tricks! There are six spirits at number six.’
Disneyland, Disneyworld and Walt Disney films were specifically developed for programming MK-ULTRA child victims like me. Famous pioneer psychologists and psychiatrists hired out Disneyland of a night to practice programming children. I was subjected to Candy Land and Disney Princess programming that focussed on the Evil Queen and Wicked stepmother characters. Disney movies used to create and reinforce my programming included: Fantasia, Peter Pan (with a focus on Tinkerbell), Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White and Bambi.
Popular TV shows were also used, especially Bewitched and I Dream of Jeanie.

The books not to read, Satanic cartel sygnal in gothic fiction, boycott scholastic books
The Monk by Matthew Lewis involving pregnant nuns, rapist priests, cross-dressing, sex with dying women who posed for portraits of the Virgin Mary, bloody sheets, drugs, murders, forced marriages, witchcraft, voyeurism, soul contracts, dungeons, poisons, torture, incest, and satanism.
The genre became so popular that Jane Austen parodied it in Northanger Abbey.
As much as I like Jane Austen, she had it all wrong. In Northanger Abbey, the satanic conspiracy lies only in the imagination of the heroine; but that is exactly what the conspirators want us to believe.
Frankenstein concerns cybernetics through which CIA abuses us under MK-ULTRA. You can learn more about their cybernetics programs in Aaron and Melissa Dykes’ excellent documentary, The Minds of Men.
Just as Dr. Frankenstein uses electricity to animate the monster, CIA uses electroshock for mind control.
Bram Stoker’s Dracula involves hypnotism and r*pe. The whole thing is nothing more than a coded selection of r*pe fantasies. Just look at the scene below from Nosferatu.
Trauma-induced mind control often involves bestiality. Cathy O’Brien has written of the horrors to which CIA subjected her, and I have known these scum to r*pe women with dogs. No wonder the Werewolf appears in horror movies.
Likewise, Cisco Wheeler, the grand niece of General Earle Wheeler, Head of Joint Chiefs of Staff, describes how chimpanzees r*pe people at military bases.
This kind of abuse leads a person’s mind to split into alters as shown in The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson, a work which involves the use of drugs just as CIA uses drugs in MK-ULTRA.
Often victims of MK-ULTRA are victims of incest, and they believe they have been raped by aliens. The incest may be real, although the enemy seeks to frame innocent people, but the aliens are nonsense–nothing but gamma programming. What’s more likely? That aliens flew across the galaxy to sodomize you in your bedroom, or that degenerates in the CIA did it under a historically documented program? Either way the themes of incest and alien r*pe appear in H.P. Lovecraft–along with perceived travel to different worlds as victims dissociate.
Lovecraft leads to King, as gothic degenerates into horror and Illuminist, Tavistock, and CIA mind control themes become stronger. Only one example is the attempt to use Rage, by Steven King, to drive school shootings as part of OPERATION GLADIO C through which the New World Order seeks to disarm America.
Likewise, the clown scares derive from Steven King’s It, as degenerates working for CIA terrorize children. Meanwhile, It outlines our abuse. Just as the trash at MK-ULTRA use our fears against us–as when a programmer uses a subject’s terror to create an aversion in hypnosis–the title character exploits the dread of its victims, taking the forms of their greatest fears, which create amnesic walls. The book explores the relationships among childhood trauma, amnesia walls, adult recovery, and the need to reconfront demons one had expelled–not to mention the cosmic battle between good and evil. There are strangely interconnected plots, where past worlds parallel present reality, just as they did in Dark Shadows, a show used in MK-ULTRA, also set in Maine. The childhood plot contains weird sexual scenes with one girl having sex with all the boys, supposedly to connect childhood and adulthood, and to heal the group.
Steven King didn’t come out of nowhere. His work is actually less lurid than Matthew Lewis’s Monk.
Clarissa by Samuel Richardson.
Here Robert Lovelace drugs and rapes Clarissa Harlowe, who goes temporarily insane. It was the favorite book of the Marquis de Sade, who gave his name to sadism, and it parallels the use of date r*pe drugs, sexual abuse, and trauma by CIA and Tavistock Institute.
Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess. It is nothing but an obscene collection of r*pe scenes, and it describes sexual entrainment at the Tavistock Institute.
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. In this book, following his release from a mental hospital, thirty-six-year-old Humbert Humbert lusts after a twelve-year-old girl, masturbates about her, plots to drug her mother so he can r*pe her, adopts her upon her mother’s death, drugs her, and rapes her.
Henry Miller originally intended to call Tropic of Cancer not by its present title but rather “Crazy Cock” because it is so full of obscene sexual material. It was published by Obelisk Press, named after the phallic structures with which the Illuminati decorate their cities: the Vatican, Washington, and London.
Portnoy’s Complaint by Philip Roth, which normalizes masturbation, a practice to which CIA entrained me under PROJECT MONARCH. New World Order liked the book so much that Barrack Hussein Obama “honored” the degenerate who wrote it while BBC “celebrated” his work….
The Rainbow by D.H. Lawrence. It deals with homosexuality and sexual desire, was widely considered obscene, and ends with a vision of a rainbow. Rainbows are heavily used by the Tavistock Institute, CIA, and their affiliates in Wizard of Oz programming and otherwise. You can read more about that in books by Cisco Wheeler, the grand niece of General Earle Wheeler, Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. Written in the masonic stronghold of Bath, the book concerns obscene experiments on human beings, parallelling genetic experiments and trans-humanism.
Ulysses by James Joyce, seeks to normalize the effects of the technology described above. Voice to Skull (V2K), combined with Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), fills our heads with words, while Joyce portrays mental states as endless words through stream of consciousness or interior monologue. Famous as a dirty book, Ulysses shows its main character doing things no one wants to see. Leopold Bloom sits in the outhouse, wiping himself with newspaper, looks at the anuses of statues, and suffers his wife to cuckold him. Meanwhile, Joyce made a point of never marrying the mother of his children. You can see part of his manuscript here.
The Bell Jar, by Sylvia Plath, draws women to suicide, while it mocks their powerlessness and their subjection to the view of others. Check out the all-seeing eye on the cover below.
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. The author was a recluse who had a thing for teenage girls, and he dabbled in scientology, where he was certainly implanted, hypnotized, and brainwashed.
Journey to the End of the Night (Voyage au Bout de la Nuit) by Louis-Ferdinand Céline as Selection Number 51. The book involves a man constantly encountering his Doppelgänger.
BFG by Roald Dahl, an MI6 agent paid to seduce female targets, who wrote creepy children’s books.
The Wind in the Willows, by Kenneth Grahame, a book I suspect was used in my own programming, as my family read it aloud by the fireside. My father laughingly compared me to Toad, through which CIA sought to encourage reckless, spendthrift, and immature behavior–not to mention manic-depressive mood swings.
Shel Silverstein Did you know he was on the staff of Playboy? Or that he contributed to Playboy for twenty years?
Nutcracker. What lies behind the popularity of the Nutcracker?
Alexander Green (Грин rus) have a meaningful pseudonim -- Green it sounds and it is color of satanism. Pheodosia, a city, where he lived and worked have catacombs. I knew that because I have been there for some times.There is no familes like that in Russia. HIs booka have a lot of connection to satanism, one describes snuff named "How I died in the film".
This quote: Have you read" Grey Car" ("Серый Автомобиль")? I happened to read it and in this book precisely Green mentions numbers and letters combination С.С.77–7. The book also mentions automobiles (machines) becoming like humans and the mannequin which "becomes" alive. The movie based on that book "Mister Designer" ("Господин Оформитель") 1988 is very creepy, accompanied by sergey kyurokhins (who was into crowley teachings) music. Rat catcher (Крысолов) and Jessi and Morgiana are mystic works of his too
The Neverending Story

Alexander Pushkin was killed by satanists.
Noverlla Dubrovski revealed landlord Troekurov as rapist -- it was censored by Romanov.
Last person what saw him and hold his hands until he died was a policeman Vladimir Dal and start reveal satanic sacrifices but Romanov, satanic dynasty stoped it. He revealed them a lot and their deeds and they changed some of his works so what you can read now aren't original ones.
And after 1917 revolution his grandsons and granddaughters are suddenly all died! ALL of them!

Mikhail Bulgakov was killed in 10 march 1940, by satanists because he revealed them in The Master and Margarita FIRST script, which was now burned. Anyway we have some hits left in the variation we can see now. Streets Bulgakov mean have satanic themes names and there are now satanist lived.
-- Street of the Dead (Coffins exact word) house 5A (manson), there are nearby Holy street. Flat of used to be Faberget he referred in the book was considered to be cursed and in the novel there was a Satanic ball.
-- Mikhail Bulgakov was scripted to marry with his wife in the Street of the Dead house 6. Sergei Esenin was scripted with his wife Isedorah Duncan there too and both him and his wife died by hands of satanists. Sergei Esenin has wrote a few about satanists just like Mikhail Bulgakov did.
-- Not far away there are manson of satanists Gagarins.
-- he din't like Alexey Tolstoy who sussposed to be a mason.
-- The Master and Margarita have blak cat named Behemot. Said cat serves Voland.
-- all manson have underground levels. At least 3 floors of levels.

On the same street in the same house was killed famous sculptor Vera Mukhina in 1953. Mikhail Bulgakov have been visited Vera Mukhina house and they rumored to be friends.
Mikhail Bulgakov was cremated and in his gravestone there are a stone whic used to be on Nikolai Gogol's grave. Gogol was killed by satanists.
Valentin Kataev in alliace with Ilf and Petrov have stolen books from Bulgacov
If you want to know real story of 1917 and USSR genocide please read Michail Bulgacov.

1812 GENOCIDE
After 1812 catastrophy Hivites genocided our own rulers all over the world. Ostap Bender is a son ot turkish nobility whom has fled from Turkia to avoid Hivite genocide of Armenian and everyone around.

FIRMS AS COVER AND LAUNDROMATE
12 chairs
begins with introdiction of small town N where so many ritual services as if people were born to die here. But a few people were lived and died there and coffin master Bezentuc had lost his coffin firm "Welcome" and now is lack of work.
In the same town we have firm "Nymph", burueau for ritual services who support 3 familes. This firm serves as cover and these 3 familes are all satanic ones. Hey, there are no people in the town and 3 family have money from Nymph. Bezentuc is the one who helped people to do coffins and funerals. Definetely not coffins are their real purpose -- rituals and ritual services are.

1917 GENOCIDE
If you want to know real story of 1917 genocide please read Michail Bulgacov.

Ostap Bender gives Ippolit new passport in the name Carl and who was in Communist party. Only way Ostap could get passport is from dead man himself.
Golden Calf have a man named Panic (Panicovsky) who have PTSD simptoms and close to be mentally ill. He was rich man and his whole family was killed by Hivites in 1917 genocide.

CHARITY AS COVER AND LAUNDROMATE
Charity as cover for real activities. Ostap Bender organize charity foundation as cover for secret society Unity of Sword and Oralo. Real purpose was to get money for their travel for these 12 chairs.

EVENTS AS COVER AND LAUNDROMATE
Masonic chess symbolism -- chess club in the small town Vasuki at the river almost village was event itself. One of Vasukin was One Eyed. The city was described as no one needed and yet it have leather and tree factory. Place described was lack of enough trees for factories.
Events as cover for real activities. Ostap Bender asks for money to organize chess tournamment in Vasuki. He do that to get money for their travel for these 12 chairs.

GOLDEN CALF SMILAR STYLE WITH MASTER AND MARGARITA (DAISY)
Both was written by Michail Bulgacov, Golden Calf has been written YEARS earlier that MM. 12 chairs and Golden Calf has been stolen from Bulgacov by Hivites If and Petrov with Cataev.
Daisy are real life MK ULTRA programmming. Golden Calf describes cinema studio Hollywood style -- cinema studio as cover up for satanic activities. Day of workers said cinema studio was ended with cock scream.

Description
Studio descibed as typical 1812 house with underground levels.
«Адъютантши скалили зубы. Помрежи вели черного козла, восхищаясь его фотогеничностью. Консультанты, эксперты и хранители чугунной печати сшибались друг с другом и хрипло хохотали. Пронеслась курьерша с помелом. Великому комбинатору почудилось даже, что один из ассистентов-аспирантов в голубых панталонах взлетел над толпой и, обогнув люстру, уселся на карнизе.»
«И только в дверях, зацепившись за медную ручку карманом пиджака, бился, жалобно визжал и рыл копытцами мраморный пол ассистент-аспирант в голубых панталонах.»

Adutant (all women here) showed their teeth. VAMPIRES! Director assistaint carry on a leash BLACK GOAT, described how attractive the goat is. Consultant, experts and keeper of Iron Mark fought and laughed out loud. Courier flied with a broom. Ostap Bender even was sure he saw assistent aspirant in blue pantalons flied around the lamp. In doors another assistant aspirant was with hooves.

Whe whole meaning of this Episode made even more clear when Ostap Bender wrote screen play named NECK and sell it to director of a studio for big money. Director of the studio has given Ostap all money (big money) he asked without EVEN reading the screenplay. So Director of the studio didn't care about cinema at all -- all purpose of the studio is to be cover up and to serve as money laundromate.

HERCULES FIRM
Descibed as typical 1812 house with underground levels. Hercules is described similar was as the house from Master and Margarita, actual mason Griboedov (Mushroom Eater real surname of his) with bad flat number 308. Hercules is set in former hotel building. It had a room with bad reputation belonged to a Hivite writer Leonid Andreev.
Hercules just like Cinema studio have purpose to serve as cover up for Hivites activities by money laundromate and stole country resources to give it to Hivites. Main villain Hivite Coreico worked here.
Hercules firm director have surname Polychaev which alludes to fire sacrifies hivite do. Fire burn Polychat.
Master and Margarita
have living empty suit wich wrote documents in his owner's chair.
Polychaev didn't work -- he stomp his stamp at the papers. The Director didn't care about Hercules firm at all -- all purpose is to be cover up.
Hercules had a man Funt whose profession was so serve as man cover up and to be set in prison instead of real perpetrators of the crimes.
Hercules had mass murders named "class cleanise" where Hivites kill all non Hivites and witnesses of their crimes. To avoid next class cleanise accountant Berlaga and some Hercules workers who participated in shadow Hercules activities faked himself as mad men to hide in pshychiatric hospital.
WWII Will be soon in 1940 just after the timeline of the book so Hercules also sell resources to an enemy.

HERCULES REAL LIFE EVENTS
The whole story with Hercules was based on actual crime -- Carelyan forest trest has served as cover up for stealing the resources and firm has been located in former luxury hotel. They were sucessful because cover USSR of Hivite leaders (Narcomfina and police). Carelyan forest trest leader has faked himself as mad man and survived instead of revealing to whom he has sold the resources.

FIRMS AS COVER
Ostap Bender creates firm Horns and hooves with real purpose to expose Coreico activities. From Hercules here comes man Funt whose profession was to be set in prison instead of Ostap himself. But before Hercules he adimit he had served as cover man the whole time in Russian Empire and USSR time before he was hired by Hercules.

PHYCHIATRIC CLINICS AS MK ULTRA CENTRES
Accountant Berlaga faked himself as mad man to hide in pshychiatric hospital from class cleanise. There were real patients who were there have MK ULTRA styles of problems: alter persons, animal alter etc. Titanishkin a pshychiatrist who pushed Berlaga and his peers away are similar to actual MK ULTRA programmer Gannushkin.
Master and Margarita have Stravinsky as doctor with descibed exacly as Titanishkin. Bulgacov was doctor himself. He knew what he wrote.

Черная курица или подземные жители/ BLACK CHICK OR UNDERGROUND DWELLERS

Kind boy Alyosha saves a black hen from a bird of prey. The black chicken takes on a human form and takes Alyosha to a magical underground kingdom.

Author is real life mason. BLACK CHICK in russian mythology are tied to satanism.

So the story is a boy taken to underground kingdom and thanks him for saving his minister who takes shape of black chick and the king has give a golden seed (SEXUAL ABUSE) as reward. Using golden seed has made a boy bad one (ALTER) and has treatened underground kingdom by tellling people about them. In the end he has fall ill and whe he has recovered then no one mention underground kingdom ever again so the boy thinks it was a dream all along.

Tolstoy are made in Russia retelling Pinoccio by Collodi.
Mikhail Bulgakov didn't liked him.

Satanic agenda Tolstoy pushed. I will give you some notes -- author is russian.

Tolstoy have issues with his biograph and even have been rumored to be incest child.
Buratino in Tolstoy version:
-- Theatre theme and Golden Key -- the whole story are circling around that. Collodi's are growing up story.
-- Underground initiation -- Buratino are coming Underground with Golden Key to open a theatre.
-- Theatre named Lightning -- MK ULTRA torture reference also Lucifer.
-- Girl named Malvina are gives him MK ULTRA torture -- she locked Buratino in in her cellar with spiders, which are singning a song.
-- Artemon Black Poodle. In Collodi we knew nothing about his color.
None of that have been done in Collodi. Tolstoy changed his name from Pinoccio to Buratino for no reason. Also some characters are changed too -- Medoro to Artemon.

Blue Bird/ L’Oiseau bleu by Maurice (Mooris) Polydore Marie Bernard Maeterlinck

BLUE BIRD SATANIC PROJECT, HELLO MK ULTRA in a movie

Animated version of a fantasy play otherwise done in live versions: two peasant children are taken by a fairy one night to a different world where they can see what lies behind ordinary household things, animals, and feelings.

In the opening scene, the two children gleefully describe the beautiful decorations and rich desserts that they see in the house of a wealthy family nearby. When Bérylune says that it is wrong for the rich not to share their cakes with Tyltyl and Mytyl, the boy corrects her. It is enough that he gets to watch others’ happiness; their joy does not create envy in him. The theme is emphasized again when the children meet the Luxuries, particularly the biggest one of all, the Luxury of Being Rich. When Tyltyl turns the diamond, the hall is bathed with a dazzling brightness, and the Luxuries run wildly in search of a dark corner where they may hide their ugliness from the ethereal light.

At the end of the play, Tyltyl shows what he has learned about happiness. He looks out the window at the forest and remarks how beautiful it is. The inside of the house looks much lovelier to him than it did before. Also, he creates great happiness for another by giving his pet bird, which seems much bluer than before, to the sick child.[1]
Pay attention ot the authors satanist silenced. They shadow banned them just like this forum. No advertisments, no good translation, no good edition, not possible to buy legally and even libraries didnt' accept it. Sometimes they even stole books from authors just like they did with Bulgacov "12 chairs".

Russia is openly ruled by satanists since 1991 so there are authors they silenced.
Killing on Red Presnya

WWII veteran was murdered and robbed. They tried terract in her flat and opened gas but we stopped them.

Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
-- revealed 1812 global catstrophy and part of his works were destroyed.
-- he was silenced in Russia, since 1991 my country is ruled by satanists. His works are destroing now -- newer edition didn't match earlier ones.
-- have been killed by satanists: symptoms of an ilness they claim he has never match his real activities the same time but they match Nicolas Gogol's sudden death.

Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter
-- shadow banned them just like this forum. No advertisments, no good translation, no good edition, not possible to buy legally and even libraries didnt' accept it.
PETER PAN THEMES ALLUDES TO PAN
Peter Pan was written by a child molester, and it is heavily used for programming by the Tavistock Institute. James Barrie never consummated his marriage of fifteen years, although he spent extensive time with George and Jack Llewelyn Davies, two small boys, whom he befriended when he met them in the park.
After their parents died, Barrie forged a letter from their mother, appointing himself their guardian. No wonder the King of England made him a baronet and a knight.
The Windsors are homosexual child molesters.
So it’s no surprize that the works of Sir James Barrie, Bt., OM, are employed not only by the CIA but by the Tavistock Institute in connection with the sexual abuse and mental programming of children.

Quote Fiona Barnett:
James M. Barrie’s Peter Pan similarly paid homage to Pan. Barrie’s concept of Lost Boys refers to boys’ whose emotional development was stunted at the age at whichthey were first child raped and inherited the p***phile spirit of Pan. Peter Pan author J.M. Barrie groomed the parents of three Davies boys and forged their will to gain custody of their sons after they were orphaned. Michael Davies suicided with his male lover at 21. Barrie had written him at age eight years, ‘Dear Michael, I am very fond of you, but don’t tell anyone.’ Peter Davies burnt all of Barrie’s letters, and said, ‘It was all too much’ before he also suicided. C.S. Lewis similarly took custody of young orphaned boys after marrying their dying mother. Underground p***phile networks were named Peter Pan Club and Lewis Carroll Collectors Guild because their founders recognised James M. Barrie (Peter Pan)
Mervyn Peyke Gormenghast -- MK ultra vibes
China Melville -- Unhealthy obsession with hybrids and the athmosphere is so sick that I haven't finished it.
Gustav Meyrink
Decadence style -- a lot of secret societies.
Illuminati Formula how to create mind controlled slave.CISCO WHEELER WROTE:
Walter Scott

Scotty’s Castle, Death Valley, CA-Mengele (Dr.Green) programmed in some of his "internal boxes" as well as other Illuminati programming was done at this site. Mengele had a large circular red bed in the castle which he stocked with his little girl slaves, who already had kitten sexual alters.
Scotty’s Castle is a castle located in Death Valley CA. It has a very interesting history. To reach the castle one is required to drive through many miles of desert. If one drives to lnyo County, CA, the same county that has China Lake Naval Testing Grounds, and Inyokern, and then you drive on Hwy.190 into Death Valley National Monument (it is not a park orforest, dead valleys are called monuments), next you go north on a road after Stove Pipe for 35 miles.
The man who built Scotty’s Castle was Walter Perry Scott (1872-1954). Walter P. Scott was the son of an alcohol distiller and horse breeder in Kentucky. Walter did not get any formal education. He left home and went west where he worked as a mule driver, and a water boy. From there he became a horse wrangler. Because of his talent with horses Buffalo Bill made him the feature rider along with Annie Oakley in Buffalo
Bill’s family show. The show travelled and Scotty was with it eleven years. During this time, Scotty made many important friendships with men of power and wealth. In 1900, Walter married and left the show. He got a loan from Julian Gerard, a NY banker, to go prospecting for gold which he failed to pay back. Julian Gerard was repeatedly sending people to hassle Scotty to get his money back. In 1905, Walter Scott ("Scotty")
scattered gold nuggets and $100 bills from N.Y. to L.A. Where he got all this gold and $100 bills is a mystery, but it wasn’t from prospecting. The idea of finding a secret mine was very obviously a cover for however Scotty managed to get his money. Scotty is well-known for his penchant to throw away $20 gold pieces as if they were candy wherever he went. Nobody believed he had a mine, strangely the IRS never got interested in Scotty. Why? The IRS went after Charles Caughlin who was exposing the elite, the bankers, the Freemasons, etc. in the early 1930’s on his radio show. There was no reason to suspect Caughlin of any cheating on his Income Tax, and the audits found the IRS actually owed Caughlin money. However the national papers printed front page stories of the IRS investigation, and practically ignoredthat the man was exonerated. Yet, the IRS left Scotty alone.
Hmmm.
Although Scotty was married, he became intimate friends with Albert Mussey Johnson (1872-1948), a Chicago millionaire, who was v.p. from 1906 to 1926 of the National Life Insurance Co. Albert M. Johnson was born in Ohio, and lived in Arkansas and Missouri before moving to Chicago. Johnson came out and stayed in Death Valley. The stay helped his health, and he and Scotty remained close friends. In 1924, construction secretly began on a castle in Death Valley. The best of materials were used and the materials had to be hauled clear out in the desert by truck to Grapevine Canyon where the castle sits. Hundreds of workers were hired.
The castle got its kitchen tiles from Spain. Special rugs were made on the European island of Majorca for the castle. Tiles for the incompleted pool came from the Mediterranean. Many of the furnishing of the castle came from cathedrals and palaces in Spain and Morocco. Draperies made for the castle were hand-tooled in selected sheepskin leather. Sixty hand-carved panels, each of a different design, were installed in the music-room ceiling. A Welte Mignon organ reported tohave cost $160,000 --the finest of its kind in Western United States was placed in the music room, even though Scotty could not play the organ. Twelve bathrooms were installed. Several kitchens were installed. Tunnels and secret rooms were built under the buildings. Around $2 million (dollars of that time period) were spent on building the castle, supposedly from Scotty’s "gold mine." The castle became known as Scotty’s Castle. It is ideal as a Satanic ritual site. It can accommodate numerous people. It is remote. It has hidden rooms and areas and tunnels.
Scotty's Castle
Walter Scott’s bedroom, which he would tell people had a secret door into a gold mine.

PIZZAGATE: LEWIS CARROLL KILLED FOR THE TRUTH

Witnessed 1812 catastrophy, works partly destroyed. Died by Hivites's hands. Nicolai Gogol have died with similar symptomsfor the book Dead Souls revealing Hivites.
Shadow banned in Hivite's Russia: bad translation, not possible to buy legally.

Through The Looking Glass
The Walrus and the Carpenter:
"The sun was shining on the sea,
Shining with all his might:
He did his very best to make
The billows smooth and bright —
And this was odd, because it was
The middle of the night.

The moon was shining sulkily,
Because she thought the sun
Had got no business to be there
After the day was done —
"It's very rude of him," she said,
"To come and spoil the fun."

The sea was wet as wet could be,
The sands were dry as dry.
You could not see a cloud, because
No cloud was in the sky:
No birds were flying overhead —
There were no birds to fly.

The Walrus and the Carpenter
Were walking close at hand;
They wept like anything to see
Such quantities of sand:
If this were only cleared away,'
They said, it would be grand!'

If seven maids with seven mops
Swept it for half a year,
Do you suppose,' the Walrus said,
That they could get it clear?'
I doubt it,' said the Carpenter,
And shed a bitter tear.

O Oysters, come and walk with us!'
The Walrus did beseech.
A pleasant walk, a pleasant talk,
Along the briny beach:
We cannot do with more than four,
To give a hand to each.'

The eldest Oyster looked at him,
But never a word he said:
The eldest Oyster winked his eye,
And shook his heavy head —
Meaning to say he did not choose
To leave the oyster-bed.

But four young Oysters hurried up,
All eager for the treat:
Their coats were brushed, their faces washed,
Their shoes were clean and neat —
And this was odd, because, you know,
They hadn't any feet.

Four other Oysters followed them,
And yet another four;
And thick and fast they came at last,
And more, and more, and more —
All hopping through the frothy waves,
And scrambling to the shore.

The Walrus and the Carpenter
Walked on a mile or so,
And then they rested on a rock
Conveniently low:
And all the little Oysters stood
And waited in a row.

The time has come,' the Walrus said,
To talk of many things:
Of shoes — and ships — and sealing-wax —
Of cabbages — and kings —
And why the sea is boiling hot —
And whether pigs have wings.'

But wait a bit,' the Oysters cried,
Before we have our chat;
For some of us are out of breath,
And all of us are fat!'
No hurry!' said the Carpenter.
They thanked him much for that.

A loaf of bread,' the Walrus said,
Is what we chiefly need:
Pepper and vinegar besides
Are very good indeed —
Now if you're ready, Oysters dear,
We can begin to feed.'

But not on us!' the Oysters cried,
Turning a little blue.
After such kindness, that would be
A dismal thing to do!'
The night is fine,' the Walrus said.
Do you admire the view?

It was so kind of you to come!
And you are very nice!'
The Carpenter said nothing but
Cut us another slice:
I wish you were not quite so deaf —
I've had to ask you twice!'

It seems a shame,' the Walrus said,
To play them such a trick,
After we've brought them out so far,
And made them trot so quick!'
The Carpenter said nothing but
The butter's spread too thick!'

I weep for you,' the Walrus said:
I deeply sympathize.'
With sobs and tears he sorted out
Those of the largest size,
Holding his pocket-handkerchief
Before his streaming eyes.

O Oysters,' said the Carpenter,
You've had a pleasant run!
Shall we be trotting home again?'
But answer came there none —
And this was scarcely odd, because
They'd eaten every one."

"I like the Walrus best," said Alice: "because you see he was a little sorry for the poor oysters."
"He ate more than the Carpenter, though," said Tweedledee. "You see he held his handkerchief in front, so that the Carpenter couldn't count how many he took: contrariwise."
"That was mean!" Alice said indignantly. "Then I like the Carpenter best—if he didn't eat so many as the Walrus."
"But he ate as many as he could get," said Tweedledum.

This was a puzzler. After a pause, Alice began, "Well! They were both very unpleasant characters.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
Charles Baudelaire
Wrote poetry about Satan, His most famous work, a book of lyric poetry titled Les Fleurs du mal (The Flowers of Evil), (Roy Campbell's translation)
Displays all signs of MK ULTRA

• French composer Claude Debussy set five of Baudelaire's poems to music in 1890: Cinq poèmes de Charles Baudelaire (Le Balcon, Harmonie du soir, Le Jet d'eau, Recueillement and La Mort des amants).
  • French composer Henri Duparc set two of Beaudelaire's poems to music: "L'Invitation au voyage" in 1870, and "La vie antérieure" in 1884.
  • English composer Mark-Anthony Turnage composed settings of two of Baudelaire's poems, "Harmonie du soir" and "L'Invitation au voyage", for soprano and seven instruments.[58]
  • American electronic musician Ruth White (composer) recorded some of Baudelaire's poems in Les Fleurs du Mal as chants over electronic music in a 1969 recording, Flowers of Evil.
  • French singer-songwriter Léo Ferré devoted himself to set Baudelaire's poetry into music in three albums: Les Fleurs du mal in 1957 (12 poems), Léo Ferré chante Baudelaire in 1967 (24 poems, including one from Le Spleen de Paris), and the posthumous Les Fleurs du mal (suite et fin) (21 poems), recorded in 1977 but released in 2008.
  • Soviet/Russian composer David Tukhmanov has set Baudelaire's poem to music (cult album On a Wave of My Memory, 1975).[59]
  • American avant-garde composer, vocalist and performer Diamanda Galás made an interpretation in original French of Les Litanies de Satan from Les Fleurs du mal, in her debut album titled The Litanies of Satan, which consists of tape and electronics effects with layers of her voice.
  • French singer David TMX recorded the poems "Lesbos" and "Une Charogne" from The Flowers of Evil.
  • French metal/shoegaze groups Alcest and Amesoeurs used his poetry for the lyrics of the tracks "Élévation" (on Le Secret) and "Recueillement" (on Amesoeurs), respectively. Celtic Frost used his poem Tristesses de la lune as a lyrics for song on album Into the Pandemonium.
  • French Black Metal bands Mortifera and Peste Noire used Baudelaire's poems as lyrics for the songs "Le revenant" and "Ciel brouillé" (on Vastiia Tenebrd Mortifera by Mortifera) and "Le mort joyeux" and "Spleen" (on La Sanie des siècles – Panégyrique de la dégénérescence by Peste Noire)
  • Israeli singer Maor Cohen's 2005 album, the Hebrew name of which translates to French as "Les Fleurs du Mal", is a compilation of songs from Baudelaire's book of the same name. The texts were translated to Hebrew by Israeli poet Dori Manor, and the music was composed by Cohen.
  • Italian singer Franco Battiato set Invitation au voyage to music as Invito Al Viaggio on his 1999 album Fleurs (Esempi Affini Di Scritture E Simili).
  • American composer Gérard Pape set Tristesses de la lune/Sorrows of the Moon from Fleurs du Mal for voice and electronic tape.
  • French band Marc Seberg wrote an adaptation of Recueillement for their 1985 album Le Chant Des Terres.
  • Dutch composer Marjo Tal set several of Baudelaire’s poems to music.
  • Russian heavy metal band Black Obelisk used Russian translations of several Baudelaire poems as lyrics for their songs.
  • French singer Mylène Farmer performed "L'Horloge" to music by Laurent Boutonnat on the album Ainsi soit je and the opening number of her 1989 concert tour. On her latest album "Désobéissance" (2018) she recorded Baudelaire's preface to "Les Fleurs du Mal", "Au lecteur". The French journalist Hugues Royer mentioned several allusions and interpretations of Baudelaire's poems and quotations used by Farmer in various songs in his book "Mylène" [60] (published in 2008).
  • In 2009 the Italian rock band C.F.F. e il Nomade Venerabile released Un jour noir, a song inspired by Spleen, contained in the album Lucidinervi (Otium Records / Compagnia Nuove Indye). The video clip is available on YouTube.
  • German aggrotech band C-Drone-Defect used the translation of "Le Rebelle" by Roy Campbell as lyrics for the song "Rebellis" on their 2009 album Dystopia.
  • English rock band The Cure used the translation of "Les yeux des pauvres" as lyrics for the song "How Beautiful You Are".
  • French singer-songwriter and musician Serge Gainsbourg has set Baudelaire's poem "Dancing Snake" (Le serpent qui danse) to music in his 1964 song "Baudelaire".
  • Greek black metal band Rotting Christ adapted Baudelaire's poem "Les Litanies De Satan" from Fleurs du Mal for a song of the same name in their 2016 album Rituals.
  • Belgian female-fronted band Exsangue released the debut video for the single "A une Malabaraise", and the lyrics are based on Baudelaire's same-named sonnet in 2016.[61]
  • Belgian electronic music band Modern Cubism has released two albums where poems of Baudelaire are used as lyrics, Les Plaintes d’un Icare in 2008, and live album Live Complaints in 2010.[62]
  • American rapper Tyler, the Creator released his album Call Me If You Get Lost in 2021. Throughout the album, Tyler, the Creator refers to himself as "Tyler Baudelaire".
  • Horror Invitation to Voyage Young lovers ask, "What would you do if I died?" In this case, the young lovers are twins, Nina and Lucien, brother and sister. He answers, "I'll make you live again." Then, in an accident, Nina dies. She's been a rocker on the rise, taking Lucien out of a stable where he worked and bringing him into the music business. He seals her body in the case of a bass fiddle, straps it to the top of his car, and travels across France. He picks up a hitchhiker, helps a Turk he bumps into on the road, visits his birthplace and a boyhood friend, and reaches a seaport. Along the way, he listens to Nina's music, pastes up her posters, and remembers. How will he make her live again?
Norman Lindsay revealed by ex satanists Frater 616

As the Headquarters of International Satanism is Sydney, Australia it is not surprising to learn that Norman Lindsay a former Magus of the Order is considered a Satanic Saint. Indeed there are a number of flourishing secret shrines dedicated to him and his memory throughout Australia and the United Kingdom. Every Equinox there are human sacrifices dedicated to him and the subtle but perverted influence his painting and children’s literature continues to have. (Similar shrines exist in America under Henry Kissinger’s authority but he has altered both the structure and subtle ethos of the American Alpha Lodge Shrines.) It was Lindsay who taught that every political solution leads to more complex and involuted problems.

Redheap is a 1930 novel by Norman Lindsay. It is a story of life in a country town in Victoria, Australia in the 1890s. Lindsay portrays real characters struggling with the social restrictions of the day. Snobbery and wowserism are dominant themes. In 1930 it became the first Australian novel to be banned in Australia.

The central character is Robert Piper, a nineteen-year-old man engaging in love affairs with the publican's daughter and the parson's daughter next door. In an attempt to prevent him falling into immorality and dragging the family along with him, Piper's mother arranges for him to be tutored by Mr Bandparts, a recovering alcoholic school teacher. The arrangement soon backfires and Mr Bandparts is soon drinking beer with his young pupil and chasing the corpulent barmaid at the Royal Hotel.

The reader is introduced to the rest of the Piper family: Mr Piper, a draper who continuously measures objects to calm his mind; his eldest son Henry who has high hopes of taking over the business one day; the awful oldest daughter Hetty and her domineering ways in the drawing room, and her attempts to control the family morals and standing; Ethel the quiet younger daughter who uses her shyness to cover her various seductions of young men around town; and Grandpa Piper, who made the family fortunes only to be treated with contempt by the rest of the family in his dotage (his small acts of revenge make some of the most comic moments of the book).

The Magic Pudding: Being The Adventures of Bunyip Bluegum and his friends Bill Barnacle and Sam Sawnoff is a 1918 Australian children's book written and illustrated by Norman Lindsay. It is a comic fantasy, and a classic of Australian children's literature.

The story is set in Australia with humans mixing with anthropomorphic animals. It tells of a magic talking pudding named Albert which, no matter how often he is eaten, always reforms in order to be eaten again. He is owned by three companions who must defend him against Pudding Thieves who want it for themselves.

The book is divided into four "slices" instead of chapters. There are many short songs interspersed throughout the text, varying from stories told in rhyme to descriptions of a character's mood or behaviour, and verses of an ongoing sea song.
Oh and there is a movie
A 13-year-old Jewish boy (Norman) develops an obsession for his older brother's wife (Rose), who is under parental pressure to start a family. The hapless dentist brother is not up to the job, and ditsy Rose encourages Norman's infatuation. While it is never made explicit how it came about, Rose eventually does become pregnant, to the satisfaction of the various interested parties.[3]

Last edited:

Cripstin

Rookie
Thoughts on Mikhail Bulgakov? Master and margarita to be precise. Some people think it's an atheist satire book on russian society of that period and on the other hand some claim that it's pro christian because bulgakov actually knew something about satanism.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
Thoughts on Mikhail Bulgakov?
He revealed them and they killed him for that.
This is an obvious one, but—Harry Potter.
I doubt it. Satanists are forbid it in my country Russia, ruled by satanists-- I read it when I was in another country and now they delete it from anywhere.
First it wasn't Rowling's book. They stole it from someone else -- Rowling's own works aren't match HP style of wrtining. They stole books just like they did with Bulgacov "12 chairs".
Esoteric symbolism didnt' prove anything -- because those symbols us and them are the same like third eye.

Have you read" Grey Car" ("Серый Автомобиль")?The book also mentions automobiles (machines) becoming like humans and the mannequin which "becomes" alive. The movie based on that book "Mister Designer" ("Господин Оформитель") 1988 is very creepy, accompanied by sergey kyurokhins (who was into crowley teachings) music.
Rat catcher (Крысолов) and Jessi and Morgiana are mystic works of his too
Pheodosia, a city, where he lived and worked have catacombs. I knew that because I have been there for some times.
Yes, you are correct -- all of those work have symbolism so no coincedences here. Green is a satanic to the core.

Alice in wonderland,
Author
-- he was silenced in Russia, since 1991 my country is ruled by satanists. His works are destroing now -- newer edition didn't match earlier ones.
-- have been killed by satanists: symptoms of an ilness they claim he has never match his real activities the same time but they match Nicolas Gogol's sudden death.

Lord of the Rings
That book are silenced in Russia. Movies weren't possible to buy.

Taken from Undetectable Mind Control Slave

The Tall Book of Make-Believe
This book was published by Harper & Row in 1950 and was indeed tall, the pages being 4" x 9 1/2". On page 14, the programmer would read the first paragraph of the poem and then say "sleep, sleep, sleep."
"Have you ever heard of the Sugar-Plum Tree? 'Tis a marvel of great renown! It blooms on the shore of the Lollypop Sea in the garden of Shut-Eye Town; The fruit that it bears is so wondrously sweet (As those who have tasted it say) That good little children have only to eat of that fruit to be happy next day. Sleep, Sleep, Sleep."

On page 16-17, there is a story about how a child is dragged under the kitchen door and becomes flat. There is a picture of a child being pulled under a door and coming out flat on page 17. This was used as part of the script to make the ribbons for the slaves. The ribbons in a system can go under doors and through the entire system.

On page 23, Rosa the flat person (pancake person) is shown again. This is ribbon. The top of the page has a large cricket like creature that was said to the child to be the programmer (Dr.Mengele).

All of the stories in The Tall Book of Make Believe were used one way or the other in programming. We will just touch on some notable points.
On page 38 is a poem about a Mr. Nobody. The programmers like to have alters identify themselves as "nobody".

On page 39 is a poem/story about "someone" who comes tapping...but it is "only the cricket whistling". This was used to help program in that the 3 taps were the cricket (the cover image for the programmer.)

On page 50, is the story of a girl who when she lays down becomes a different person Mrs. Brown.

On page 67 is a poem Foreign Lands, where the child sees "the sky's blue looking glass" and then ends up "to where the roads on either hand lead onward into fairyland.. .and all the playthings come alive." In other words, what is in effect being communicated is: take the hypnotic image of flying into the sky in Papa's silver plane (as the plane goes up the trance goes higher -deeper) and then go into a fantasy land where all your wishes can come true--so that you can escape the hell us programmers are giving you.

On page 79 is the story of a ghost named Georgie who would run home and warn people at home when things were broken. This was part of the "fix me" programming--so that ghost-like alters, known as reporting alters, call "HOME" to "PAPA" if the programming is touched.

On page 84 is the story "How they bring back The Village of Cream Puffs When the Wind Blows it away." This story has several programming words in it, these words and their meanings are as follows: In programming the "Village of Liver-and-Onions" is a code word for "the coven. "Prairie" means "ceremony site", and in another story "picnic" means "ritual". It's doubtful that most alters would remember these meanings, but they helped the abusers confuse the child. Imagine the victim tryingto describe a ritual and telling someone that a village of liver &onions had a picnic.

Tove Jansson

Author of Mommins looked like white rabbits
Snufkin

Maurice Sendak liked to scare children.

Here you can an illustration from his book: Presto and Zesto in Limboland.
Maurice Sendak said of The Nutcracker,

When I did read it, I became very interested, because it was a very bizarre story. It’s a very bizarre story.
Maurice Sendak compared the piece to Grimm’s Fairy Tales.

Last edited:

amaranthine

Established
This is an obvious one, but—Harry Potter. SO MUCH to unpack with those seven books which probably needs a separate thread, but it's literature so I'm putting it here.
Also a bit surprised you didn't mention Lord of the Rings, Alice in wonderland, Peter Pan, Chronicles of Narnia and tons of other books for children
How are Lord of the Rings, Narnia or Harry Potter satanic? Or do you mean that these books have characters and themes in them involving satanic analogues?

Vmort

Star
Wizard of OZ
The Use of Fiction
The history behind the Wizard of Oz programming is interesting. It suggests that the Wizard of Oz has had an important part in the occult world all along. One of the secrets of the Mystery Religions, especially the Egyptian Isis mystery religion was the ability to use drugs and torture to create multiple personalities. The word Oz is known to have been used by its author as an abbreviation for Osirus. Monarch victims have the "golden penis of Osirus" placed into them.
The Grimm brothers, who were cabalistic jews, gathered the folk occult stories together. Their stories are full of spells, trances, and drugs. Sleeping Beauty is put to sleep, and the trigger to wake her is a kiss on the lips. These are serious hints that the occult world didn't stop programming people with dissociative states and triggers when the ancient Egyptian empires fell. Instead of using modern lingo such as "hypnotize", they would say "cast a spell." Later in Freemasonry, the Right Worshipful Master would "charge" (meaning hypnotize) an initiate.
The occultist Baum, a member of the Theosophical Society, was inspired by some spirit who gave him the "magic key" to write the Wizard of Oz book, which came out in 1900. The book's story is full of satanic activity and satanic thinking. The story was chosen in the late 1940s to be the basis for the Illuminati/Intelligence community's trauma-based total mind control programming.
As a way of enhancing the effect of the programming, Monarch slaves are conditioned to place trigger items into their lives. When the movie was made, Judy Garland, who had lived a life touched by the occult world's abuse, was chosen to act as Dorothy. Judy's later husband, Mickey De Vinko was a satanist and the chief assistant to Roy Radin, a rich satanist who worked with the Illuminati, and who controlled the "Process church" covens which had as members mass murderers Berkowitz and Monarch slave Charlie Manson. There are several members of the Carr family, who are also tied into both De Vinko and Radin's Process Church and the Illuminati. With the numerous long term connections between the Wizard of Oz books,
and movie to the highest levels of the occult world, it is not without reason that one can theorize that the original series of 14 Oz bookshad an ulterior motive behind them.
The 14 books of the Oz series are:
1) The Wizard of Oz,
2) The Land of Oz, 3)
Ozma of Oz,
4) Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz,
5) The Road to Oz,
6) The Emerald City of Oz,
7) The Patchwork Girl of Oz,
8) Tik-tok of Oz,
9) The Scarecrow of Oz,
10) Rinkitink in Oz,
11) The Lost Princess of Oz,
12) The Tinman Woodsman of Oz,
13) The Magic of Oz,
14) Glinda of Oz.
These books are still being sold, and are being read to children who are being programmed with trauma-based total mind control. The
14 books came out in various editions. The originals came out in 1900 and shortly thereafter. In the 1930s, the 1940's, and the 1950's
the words were retype set and given different pages. (When working with a survivor it might help to identify what decade the Page 100 .... edition the slave was programmed with, because the pictures and the page numbers varied from edition to edition.) Of course, having good pictures is an asset in programming, because the child will visualize off of the pictures when building its internal world.
In addition to this, large Wizard of Oz theme parks are being built by the Illuminati to provide places to carry out programming and to reinforce the programming which traps the minds of Monarch slaves. The best example of this, is the audacious MGM Grand complex in Las Vegas, although other theme parks around America also use a Wizard of Oz theme. If you have read Fritz Springmeier's Be Wise As Serpents you will know how the Theosophical Society ties in with Freemasonry, Satanism, and Lucis Trust. Several famous members of the Theosophical Society include: Adolf Hitler (a Satanist who practiced human sacrifice, & who hadHPB's book at his side.)
Mahatma Gandhi (a Hindu guru considered a god by some of his followers. Gandhi was successful with the British in part because of the Theosophical Society.)
H.P. Blavatsky (The founder of the Theosophical Society. She referred to herself as HPB. She was initiated by Illuminatus Mazzini into Carbonarism , a form of Freemasonry, illumined by the Great White Lodge in 1856, was part of the Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor, and spent lots of time with the Eddy Illuminati family in Vermont, who were well known mediums. She also was a member of the occult fraternities the Order of the Druses, the Adoptive branch of the Ancient & Primitive Rite of Freemasonry, & the hermetic masonic rites of Memphis and Mizraim. She was trained to handle live snakes by Sheik Yusuf ben Makerzi, the chief of the Serpent Handlers, and she was hypnotizedby occultist Victor Michal and to some degree from 1866 under his influence.)
Alice Bailey (head of Lucis Trust) Henry Steel Olcott (an important occultist) Elvis Presley (a Monarch slave) Manly P. Hall (an Illuminati Theta Programmer, and at least a Grand Master within the Illuminati who sat on the Grand Druid Council.)
Frank Baum The man who wrote the book The Wizard of Oz was a member of the Theosophical Society. L. Frank Baum lived in South Dakota and created The Wizard of Oz book as a theosophical fairy tale incorporating the "ancient wisdom" of the Mystery Religions.
The books have so much material from inside the secret world of the Illuminati, that the few who understand the Illuminati wonder if Baum wasn't an insider. The moral of the book is that we must rely upon ourselves, for we alone have the power to save ourselves. This was part of the original lie of Satan in the garden. Satan has simply dressed up the same original lie into different packaging and is distributing it worldwide as the most popular American fairy tale.
L. Frank Baum explained how he came to write the book, "It was pure inspiration....It came to me right out of the blue. I think that sometimes the Great Author has a message to get across and He has to use the instrument at hand. I happened to be that medium, and I believe the magic key was given me to open the doors to sympathy and understanding, joy, peace and happiness." (Hearn, Michael P. ed., The Annotated Wizard of Oz. NY: Clarkson N. Potter, 1973, p. 73.) In Baum's time, the head of the Theosophical Society, H.P. Blavastsky had been putting out her journal called Lucifer. In other words, I highly suspect Baum knew what the Theosophical Society was all about, and that he himself was deeply into the occult. The book The Wizard of Oz came out in 1900. (It wasn't until 1939 that the movie was made.) This next section will cover the numerous parallels between the Wizard of Oz material and the occult world and the occult world's programming. This is broken up into 3 Page 101 .... sections: PARALLELS BETWEEN: A. THE WIZARD OF OZ BOOK & OCCULTISM B. THE WIZARD OF OZ MOVIE & ILLUMINATI RITUALS C. THE WIZARD OF OZ SERIES OF BOOKS AND MONARCH PROGRAMMING For those readers who are unfamiliar with the occult world, some of these parallels at first may seem stretched. When one sees how many parallels the there are, then occult nature of the books begins to sink in. The authors could provide the reader with more parallels between Satanism and The Wizard of Oz book, but we believe the following will suffice.
(Some parallels may also apply to the movie.) A. THE WIZARD OF OZ BOOK & OCCULTISM Auntie Em represents HP Blavastsky's "Mulaprakriti" and Uncle Henry represents HPB's "Unmanifested Logos". The carnival huckster (later seen as the Wizard) is advertised as being connected to the royal families of Europe. The Royal families of Europe are secret Satanists, from powerful occult bloodlines. Dorothy is brought to Oz by a cyclone. The word cyclone originally was the greek word cyclone which means both a circle or the coil of a snake. In other words, the snake takes Dorothy to Oz. Dorothy's three companions represent the mental, emotional, and physical bodies that HPB wrote about. Dorothy acquired these three
companions just as Theosophy says we will when we come into incarnation. To quote HPB "There is no danger that dauntless courage cannot conquer; there is not trial that spotless purity cannot pass through; there is no difficulty that strong intellect cannot surmount." (Algeo, John. "The Wizard of Oz: The Perilous Journey", The Quest, Summer 1993. Wheaton, Il.: TheosophicalSociety in Amer.,p. 53.)
In the book, the Tin Woodsman was an ordinary being of flesh, but a wicked witch casts a spell on him. He kept chopping off parts of his body, which were then replaced by a tinsmith, until he became the first bionic man, with a completely mechanic body. Boy, hasn't the Illuminati been trying to do this one!?
In step with Wizard of Oz mind-control programming, the wicked witch & naughty children cannot stand water but dissolve. Robotic clones are created in the minds of Monarch slaves which can only be mentally dissolved by mentally placing water on them. Dorothy goes questing in Oz. Theosophists (New Agers, Satanists, etc.) go on quests.
Oz is shaped like a Mandala with Emerald City in the center, an impassble barrier, four-sidedness, 4 symbolic colors, the circle and the center. The colors and directions given in Oz may also have other symbolic meanings in the occult. For instance, Emerald City is green and green is the fourth point of the Eastern Star (women's Freemasonry) & Satan's color. A The route that Dorothy follows in Oz has the shape of a T with its 3 points defining an inverted triangle.
The Yellow Brick Road suggests gold, the perfect metal. Gold is considered to be divine & the source of wisdom by the Illuminati. HPB had written "There is a Road, steep and thorny, beset with perils of every kind, but yet a Road, and it leads to the very heart of the universe." This was the yellow brick road that Baum the Theosophist sought to portray in his fairy tale. The book contains a great deal more perils and adventures on the road than the movie.
The article shows that the great teacher is a humbug but Dorothy and her own companions have the abilities to help themselves if they only will realize their own powers through the help of the good witch of the south. This is in line with the Theosophical Society's, the Church of Satan's, and other occult groups Page 102 ....teachings which teach that the individual has the capabilities within themselves to achieve anything. One of the Theosophical Society's publications states, "Prepare thyself, for thou wilt have to travel on alone. The teacher can but point the way." ("The Voice of Silence" as quoted in "The Wizard of Oz" article, Quest, Summer, 1993 p. 54.) Part of the mind set of Satanism is that reality and fantasy
become blurred. This blurring has been part of the brainwashing that is being systematically given to American children. Within Monarch slaves they have an incredibly difficult time trying to differentiate between reality and fantasy because of all the mind programming they have been subjected too. There are several techniques which will determine for Monarch survivors if theirmemories are real. In the board game called Illuminati!, put out by people connected to the Illuminati, the game states, "Don't believeany of this, it is all true."
These are the type of double-bind self contradictory statements that Satanists love to spew out. Monarch slaves are programmed full of double-binds. With the Satanist's penchant for blurring reality in mind, read the following quote where the President of the Theosophical Society admiringly describes the Wizard of Oz, "Part of Baum's joke is that things are never what they seem. Dorothy seems to be a simple and harmless little girl, but it is she who kills the wicked witches of both East and West. The Scarecrow seems to lack brains, but he has all the ideas in the company. The Tin Woodman seems to lack a heart, but he is so full of sentiment that he is always weeping. The Cowardly Lion seems to be a coward, but he takes brave action whenever it is called for. The Wizard seems to be great and powerful, but he is actually a humbug. Oz seems to be a glorious and delightful land and Kansas to be dry, gray, and dull--but Oz is a world of illusion and Kansas is really home. Things are not what they seem, in Oz or Kansas."
B.RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN THE MOVIE & ILLUMINATI RITUAL.
The close relationship between Dorothy and her dog is a very subtle connection between the satanic cults use of animals (familiars). Those who read Vol. 1, may remember the example written about on how Illuminati Kingpin Alfred I. du Pont's dog Mummy served as Alfred's familiar spirit. Animals are very often used in ritual. This connection is very subtle, perhaps too subtle for it to be worthy of mention, except that those in Satanism will see the significance, even though others won't. What is trivial to one person may not be to the next. A Monarch slave as a child will be allowed to bond with a pet. The child will want to bond with a pet anyway because people are terrifying by this point. Then the pet is killed in
porn to traumatize the child. This happens quite frequently. The Rainbow--with its seven colors have long had an occult significance of being a great spiritual hypnotic device. Constance Cumbey, in her book The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, which exposes the New Age Occult Movement, correctly writes, "The Rainbow (also called the Antahkarana or Rainbow Bridge). This is used as a hypnotic device.,, (p.261) The Supreme Council of the 33rd° of Freemasonry has used the rainbow on the cover of their magazine. In a book teaching Druidism (as in Illuminati Druidism), The 21 Lessons of Meryln, the Rainbow is described as "A true sign of Magic...it exists in both worlds at once!" Elvira Gulch is a
woman who owns 1/2 of the county where Dorothy lives in Kansas. She is shown later in the Land of Oz transformed as a witch. Many
of the Illuminati elite are rich and lead double lives. People who meet them at a ritual will see the dark side of these rich people. At the rituals, people are tranced from drugs, chanting, and mind control; they are "over the rainbow."
Professor Marvel uses a crystal ball which he claims was used by the Priests of Isis. Isis and Osirus are both part of the Ancient Egyptian Page 103 .... Mystery religion and modern Satanism. Kansas is black & white, Oz is in color. Reality is downplayed in witchcraft and satanism. Make believe is considered more colorful than reality. Also as an escape from this world, Satanists use drugs to enhance their perception of colors. Some of the famous writers took drugs which put them into altered states of consciousness in order to release their creativity. Both good and bad witches in Oz carry staffs. In Satanism & the Illuminati, Priestesses also carry similar staffs. Also the idea that there are good and evil witches--white and black magic is straight from the occult, and follows the Illuminati's gnostic beliefs.
Several scenes involve transference of power via transference of slippes from a witch. In Illuminati ritual, to transfer power, a Matriarch, or Mother of Darkness will kill the person in a position of authority with a strike on the forehead with a special mace like staff, and then put on their slippers. Ruby colored slippers are actually used as a symbol of authority at the Matriarch level in the Illuminati. The shoes are said to be golden at the Mothers of Darkness level in the Illuminati.
The bad witch uses poison, poisoned apples and poisoned brew. Satanic covens in real life do this same thing. The wizard is portrayed as someone who rules and is benevolent. In witchcraft, wizards do rule (even though in some groups wizards are simply called witches.) Winged monkeys in the haunted forest, harken back to the pagan cultures which placed wings on various animal idols. The trees are alive like animals in the film. The Illuminati believe that the trees have spirits. In one of the Oz films, even the stones have personality and talk. This comes straight out of Druidism.
The Tin Man is a person which has been part of Illuminati ceremonies. The first initial ceremony that children of the Illuminati may remember is where a Tin Man with an ax watches over their presentation to the coven. If the parent presents the child, nothing is done, but if the parent refuses to present the children, then the Tin Man in the ritual will use his ax to sever the child's head on a chopping block. (The Tin Man will also appear in Tin Man programming, and a Tin Man's Castle may well be built in theMonarch slave's head, but the point here is that the Tin Man is also part of ritual.)
Dorothy kills the wicked witch of the west by a sharp blow to the forehead with the witch's staff. This is what is done in the Illuminati, when an elderly witch is being replaced. In both cases, whether in the movie or in real life in the Illuminati, when a witch is killed the people have a ceremony. In real life in the secret world of the Illuminati, a scroll is used to certify that the witch is dead both physically and spiritually. (The movie had this in it.)
Just one example of the thousands of Illuminati Grande Dames killed in ritual like this is the recent billionairess Dorris Duke, who was ritually killed in 1993 on Halloween, also called All Hallows Eve, in the Beverly Hills, CA area. The Illuminati method for killing a Grande Dame and passing her spiritual power on is done with reverence. No blood is to be spilt out of respect for the elderlywoman who gives up her life willingly. At death, the last breath is inhaled by the replacement to transfer the power.
There may be as many as 2,197 Grande Dames at such a coronation. The Grande Mothers (whose Systems are mistresses for Satan and hierarchy leaders) and the next rank, the Grande Dames, are often veiled in ritual and would wear robes with different colored lining. The different colors of linings show the different grades. A typical Grande Mother vestment or robe is a black satin & velvet dress with a draped neckline, and ritual symbols down thecenter of the robe.
After someone like Dorris Duke willingly gives her (their) life, her head is served on a silver platter at a banquet. For the deeper alters of a high level slave, this is part of their way of life; they are told it is their birthright and heritage. Such alters will not be able to identify with the culture at large. To give up their programming, means giving up their magickal powers and their culture, which they have had to work hard for. To leave they would need to see something that they perceive as better. They are locked into their slavery due do to their exposure to only a secret Illuminati cultureand value system.
Because of their dissociation with the rest of their own System of alters, they don't perceive a need to change their lifestyle anymore than a Bushman would be able to feel a need to wear shoes. Whyshould the Bushman want shoes, if he has gotten along without them? Why should a high level slave want change, when they have gotten along without it? Experience shows that during deprogramming most of the lower level alters will want to escape their abuse, but the higher level ritual alters are so separated from the abuse they don't want to give up their status and culture.
Throughout the movie, scrolls are used. As stated, Moriah continues to use scrolls for their official ritual functions. The wicked witch of the west says that her question was not "to kill or not to kill" Dorothy?, but rather HOW to kill Dorothy for "thesethings must be done delicately." This is exactly the attitude displayed within the Illuminati.
The film has occult items such as crystal balls in several scenes, haunted castles, magic and a benevolent wizard. At one point the Lion says, "I do believe in spooks [ghosts], I do, Ido, I do, I do." (Today, intelligence agents are also called spooks.)
The Lion, Tinman, Dorothy and the Scarecrow must prove themselves worthy to receive the benevolence from Oz. The occult is full of rituals where the participant must prove himself worthy.
The phrase "seeds of learning" is used in Illuminati ceremonies. Staffs like the movie has are used by various occult groups. These staffs often serve as stun guns, so that shocks can be applied during ceremonies. The shocks may be applied so that the victim doesn't remember the ceremony.
C. Parallels Between The Wizard of Oz Series of Books and Monarch Programming The following are parts of the Wizard of Oz Monarch Programming, which is a base programming put in when the child is very young. Some of the slaves know portions of the Wizard of Oz script word-for-word.
Dorothy is told she doesn't have a brain if she has gotten into trouble. Dorothy is looking for a place where there is no trouble which is a place "over the rainbow." To escape pain, alters go over the rainbow. (This is a.k.a. in Alice In Wonderland Programming as "going through the looking glass".
Dorothy becomes unconscious, the world begins spinning, and then she sees disjointed pictures. This also happens to Monarch slaves. Later in the film, Dorothy states, "My! people come and go soquickly."
This is exactly what happens to the Monarch slave whose multiple personalities come and go. When the multiple personalities switch in and out very fast a spinning process can start which can be dangerous if it doesn't stop. Just like most hiccuping stops on its own, the rapid uncontrolled switching (which can be triggered by stress) usually stops on its own. Systems which subconsciously know they are going to be tortured and used may out of a subconscious fear begin this revolving switching. It is said that the Monarch victim will become comatose if the rapid spinning goes on too long. Personalities are switched in what are called "tornado spins" or "tornado spinning" and personalities called "spin off' personalities come up according to the number of revolutions the slave is commanded to spin. By spinning the slave, the master can choose what sexual perversion he wants as each "spin off' personality has been trained to carry out a different perversion.
Over the rainbow in Oz is for the Monarch slave to be in a trance, and into a certain area of the programming. To be fluctuating at both ends as an observer and not a participant or to go to the other extreme and become a participant. The theme song of the movie goes, "Somewhere over the Rainbow...there's a land where the dreams that you dare to dream really come true." These lyrics are a method to hypnotically confuse the brain to perceive that the "over the Rainbow experience" (which is usually horrible abuse) is a "dream".
The dissociative mind is only too happy to call the trauma a dream,which is lived as a reality for a moment, but is neverthelessrecorded by the mind as a fantasy. The term for this is cryptoamnesia, which means the process where the proper functioning of memory is hypnotically messed up. The slave's internal world becomes "reality" and the external real world becomes the Land of Oz which is perceived as make-believe.
Dwarfs are used in the internal programming. (Hollywood hired a large number of them for the movie's cast. They are called Munchkins in the movie.) Mengele, known as the programmer Dr.Green, was especially interested in experimenting traumas on dwarfs.
For bona-fides & recognition signals, the Monarch slaves wear diamonds to signify they are presidential models, rubies to signify their Oz programming for prostitution, and emeralds to signify their programming to do drug business. Rings are also used to signify what activity the slave is doing, and what rank or level they are in the occult.
Monarch slaves are taught to "follow the yellow brick road." No matter what fearful things lie ahead, the Monarch slave must follow the Yellow Brick Road which is set out before them by their master. For some slaves used as track stars, their Yellow Brick Road was the track they had to run. The Yellow Brick Road is the runway in which alters were trained to fly off from to exit their internal world and take the body.
The Yellow Brick Road also pertains to the assignment that an alter is given. To follow the Yellow Brick Road is to go down the road that has been assigned by command. The Yellow Brick Road programming is placed into the child's mind via the Yellow Brick Road of the Wizard of Oz story. Remember the key words, "Follow the Yellow Brick Road."
To get someone onto the Yellow Brick Road you must know the access code to get them through the poppy field. The color codes are important to get an alter through the field of poppies.
"Fiddler" is important word to get to the yellow brick road (it signifies the programmer in the context of "the programmer is here,go over the rainbow") and then the alters eat what is variously called MUSIC or a SCRIPT or A LETTER which are wordsmeaning "instructions."
In the 1900 edition of the book on page 3 1-32 says (programming cues are in caps),
"She closed the door, locked it, and put the KEY carefully in the pocket of her dress. And so, with Toto trotting along soberly behind her, SHE STARTED ON HER JOURNEY. THERE WERE SEVERAL ROADS NEAR BY, BUT IT DIDNOT TAKE HER LONG TO FIND THE ONE PAVED WITH YELLOW BRICK. Within a short time she was walking briskly
toward the EMERALD CITY, HER SILVER SHOES tinkling merrily on the hard, YELLOW ROADBED. The sun shone BRIGHT AND THE BIRDS SANG SWEET and Dorothy did not feel nearly as bad as you might think a little girl would who had been SUDDENLY WHISKED AWAY FROM HER OWN
COUNTRY AND SET DOWN IN THE MIDST OF A STRANGE LAND....The houses of the Munchkins were odd-looking dwellings,...ALL WERE PAINTED BLUE, for in this country of the EAST BLUE WAS THE FAVORITE COLOR... FIVE LITTLEFIDDLERS PLAYED AS LOUDLY AS POSSIBLE AND THE PEOPLE WERE LAUGHING AND SINGING, while a big table nearby was loaded with DELICIOUS FRUITS [the programs] and NUTS, PIES, and cakes, and many OTHER GOOD THINGS TOEAT [scripts to ingest]."
Monarch slaves are threatened with fire, like the Scarecrow. They also see people dismembered like the Scarecrow was dismembered. For them it is not an idle threat. The front alters also have hearts full of pain like Scarecrow. Certain alters are not given courage and most have their hearts
taken from them. The alters who are programmed not to have hearts are hypnotically told the same thing the Tin Man says, "I could be human if I only had a heart." (See Chapter 4, where it discusses hypnosurgery.)
Some alters are taught they are stupid and have no brain. Scarecrow is asked the question, "How can you talk without a brain? Scarecrow answers, "Some people without a brain can do a lot of talking."
Emerald City is used in programming. Emerald City in the programming will be well guarded and hard to reach. Several important things will be placed inside the Emerald City, including the deeper Illuminati alters.
Castles are used in the programming. Lots of castles, either in the mind's imagery or purely demoniac are placed into the slave's mind. Winged monkeys are able to watch in the movies somewht as spy satellites. Winged monkeys are used in the programming to create a fear of always being watched.
The Flowers used in the movie and books, are also used in the programming. The witch uses poppy flowers to put the lion and Dorothy to sleep. Opium and cocaine are used to tranquilize Monarch slaves. An alter of a slave will get trancy when they enter the poppy field. (Heroin and cocaine come from poppies.) In the film, Dorothy says, "What is happening? I'm so sleepy." She and the lion get sleepy for no apparent reason very quickly. Monarch slaves do the same thing. Waking up with snow in the movie is nothing less than an allusion to cocaine which is a common substance given to Monarch slaves to help make them dependent.
Dorothy states at one point in the movie that she "doesn't remember". She then follows this up with "I guess it doesn'tmatter."
Hour glasses appear in the movie in several spots, and they also occur in various contexts in people who have been programmed by the Monarch programming. Some victims of the programming have hour glass configurations each created around a separate axis. The hour glasses have the ability to be rotated which causes certain alters to be brought forward. Monarch slave masters have also used hour glasses to indicate to their slaves that death was imminent and that time was running out. This is the way the wicked witch used the hour glass on Dorothy, who happens to be saved just as the hourglass runs out.
Some Monarch slave masters actually have large hour glasses (sometimes 3' high) like in the movie. (In Cathy O'Brien's autobiography of her life as a Monarch slave Transformation of America she has a photograph of Sec. of Defense Cheney's hour glass on his desk with him seated. This hour glass was used to threaten her as a slave.)
When a Monarch slave sees an hour glass they may switch, but basically it is a reminder that the slave masters have the power to run a person's time out. One slave was told, "The sand that sifts through the hourglass is a measure of your worthiness to live or die."
The hour glass shape is basically two triangles which touch at their peaks, or an X configuration with the tops of the X having lines. The child's mind is to visualize this configuration as a compass, as the four points N, S, E, W, they are to see the X configuration also as an x, y axis upon which a city is structured upon.
The hour glass then is tied to several other concepts which integrate themselves well with the basic X shape of the hour glass. Circles with X's are stacked on top of each other to form the different worlds which contain the alters. The two pie shaped pieces of the hour glass will hold one world, while the hour glass configuration made by the other two adjacent pieces hold the looking glass mirror images of each alter. Each hour glass is called 2 quadrants. To remove 4 quadrants would of course take both alters and mirror images with it. In mathematics, it could be stated that regular alters are in quadrant x,y and -x, -y. And that the looking glass people--the mirror images, early splits made from each alter as a
copy, are in quadrants -x, y and x, -y. (See the chapter on how to structure a System)
"Click your heel together and be there in a snap" is both in the movie and in the programming cues. Military Monarch slave models are especially taught to click their heels together. (Joseph Mengele, Dr. Black, Michael Aquino and others also liked to click their Nazi boots together while they programmed children.)
"SILENCE!" is both in the movie and a command of the Oz Programming. This word SILENCE stands for a code of "no talk"which runs deep in the mind of the slave.
As in the movie, certain slave alters will talk to their masters as Dorothy did, "If you please, Sir..." The keys (and triggers) to control the switching of personalities and to give orders are frequently based on Wizard of Oz material. A Monarch slave owner
might use cues based on the Wizard of Oz such as "THERE'S A
PAIR OF MAGIC SHOES TO WEAR WITH YOUR
DRESS...SOMETHING IN LIGHTENING...TO TRANSPORT
YOU FASTER THAN THE OL' RUBY SLIPPERS." (Quote from
O'Brien, Cathy. "Operation Carrier Pigeon", Monograph, pg. 2.) A
cryptic death threat given to Cathy as a slave by handler Sec. of
Defense Cheney to kill her daughter by taking off her daughter's
ears was then backed up by the hypnotic command based on
Wizard of Oz programming, "I'LL GET HER, MY PRETTY. .
.YOUR LITTLE GIRL."
The programming that is related to the Tin Man produces a
monarch slave which is described as "A WELL OILED
MACHINE" by the handlers. U.S. Sen. Allen Simpson, one of the
perpetrators of the Monarch Program, referred to the Tin Man
programming when he told a slave "THESE ARE BUT EMPTY
SHELLS OF THE LIFE THEY WERE ONCE POSSESSED. LIKE
YOU ARE--EMPTY AND VOID OF LIFE." Phrases like "troubles
melt" can be found in both the movie and in the programming. Let's
now cover what programming is based on the Oz books, that isn't
found in the movie.
A great deal of the Oz programming comes from the books, of
which only the first book was used for the movie. The public is
familiar with the movie which is based on the first one, but in
general doesn't know the other books exist. We will not go through
the scripts of all 14 books--there isn't room for that, but by going
through a few of the books, the reader will begin to see the massive
amount of material which was used for programming scripts in the
Oz books.
It is one thing to say, the Wizard of Oz was used as a mind-control
programming script, but that doesn't convey the extent of it. Large
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (17 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
sections of the 14 books are almost perfect for mind-control. If you
take the trouble to read these quotes, you may find yourself startled
at what you thought at first glance was a nice child story!
Pg. 38 Book 1 The Wizard of Oz:
"That is true," said the Scarecrow. "You see," he
continued, confidently, "I DON'T MIND MY LEGS
AND ARMS AND BODY BEING STUFFED,
BECAUSE I CANNOT GET HURT. IF ANYONE
TREADS ON MY TOES OR STICKS A PIN INTO ME,
IT DOESN'T MATTER, FOR I CAN'T FEEL IT."
This is teaching dissociation. The slaves actually do have pins &
needles stuck into them, or toothpicks under their fingernails, etc.
If anyone asks the slave a question they can say according to the
script, "I don't know anything." The infant slave will be taught
words like this "STICKS & STONES MAY BREAK MY BACK,
BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME, BECAUSE I'M NOT
HERE."
Pg. 41 Book 1 The Wizard of Oz:
"It never hurt him, however, and Dorothy would pick him
up and set him upon his feet again, while he joined her in
laughing merrily at his own mishap."
This is teaching the programming "IT'S O.K., IT DOESN'T
MATTER, NOTHING WRONG HERE" that the slave is taught to
tell the world.
Pg. 40 Book 1 The Wizard of Oz:
"nest of rats in the straw, ...at the scarecrow."
The mice in a Monarch System which control the turning of the
quadrant's clock, hide from the scarecrow.
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (18 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
Pg. 42 Book 1 The Wizard of Oz:
"fewer fruit trees..."
If the slave eats the fruit [code for programs] without permission,
the dwarf munchkins will beat the alter with their clubs. Also on
this page HOME is called KANSAS, and it is described as "how
gray everything was there." In other words, reality isn't as great and
colorful as the make believe internal world you can build in your
mind to escape this hell we're giving you.
Pg. 43 Book 1 The Wizard of Oz:
...The Scarecrow looked at her reproachfully, and
answered, "My life has been so short that I really know
nothing whatever. I was only made day before yesterday.
What happened in the world before that time is all
unknown to me. Luckily, when the farmer made my head,
one of the first things he did was to paint my ears, so that
I heard what was going on."
This is the script read to new alters, to help them have a clean slate
before programming them with another new script. This is coupled
with the Wizard of Oz theme that the Wizard gives brains (what to
think) to the Scarecrow. The alters are hypnotically programmed
that if they think on their own--then they are empty headed like the
Scarecrow. They can only have something in their head if they let
the Wizard give them what to think.
Pg. 45 Book 1 The Wizard of Oz:
"It was a lonely life to lead, for I had nothing to think of,
having been made such a little while before."
This is part of the script read a new alter.
Pg. 48 Book 1 The Wizard of Oz:
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (19 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
"So the Scarecrow led her through the trees until they
reached the cottage, and Dorothy entered and found a bed
of dried leaves in one corner. She lay down at once, and
with Toto beside her, soon fell into a sound sleep. the
Scarecrow who was never tired, stood up in another
corner and waited..."
This was used to program part of a script for an Illuminati
ceremony.
Pg. 57 Book 1 The Wizard of Oz:
"So the old woman went to the wicked Witch of the East,
and promised her two sheep and a cow if she would
prevent the marriage. Therefore, upon the wicked Witch
enchanted my axe, and when I was chopping away...the
axe slipped all at once and cut off my left leg. "This at
first seemed a great misfortune, for I knew a one-legged
man could not do very well as a woodchopper. So I went
to a tinsmith and had him make me a new leg out of tin.
The leg worked very well, once I was used to it; but my
action angered the wicked Witch of the East, for she had
promised the old woman I should not marry the pretty
Munchkin girl. When I began chopping again my axe
slipped and cut off my right leg. Again I went to the
tinner, and again he made me a leg out of tin. After this
the enchanted axe cut off my arms, one after the other;
but, nothing daunted, I had them replaced with tin ones.
The wicked Witch then made the axe slip and cut off my
head, and at first I thought that was the end of me. But the
tinner happened to come along, and he made me a new
head out of tin."
This is an Illuminati ceremony script done by Dr. Mengele with
children at a very young age. It was a blood oath to "Green" that if
they let anyone touch the programming they would cut themselves.
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (20 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
Pg. 58 Book 1 The Wizard of Oz:
"...splitting me into two halves. Once more the tinner
came to my help and made me a body of tin, fastening my
tin arms...But alas! I had now no heart, so that I lost all
my love for the Munchkin girl... I had known was the loss
of my heart. While I was in love I was the happiest man
on earth; but no one can love who has not a heart, and so
I am resolved to ask Oz to give me one."
Pg. 66 Book 1 The Wizard of Oz:
The Scarecrow, the Tin Woodsman and Dorothy expect that the
Wizard of Oz can give a brain, a heart, and send Dorothy back to
Kansas. Under programming the Master as the Wizard can give
alters what he wants including sending them back to Kansas (their
internal reality).
Pg. 77 Book 1 The Wizard of Oz,
"...they could see the road of yellow brick running
through a beautiful country, with green meadows dotted
with bright flowers and all the road bordered with trees
hanging full of delicious fruits."
This is used for the imagery of the yellow brick road.
Pg. 87 Book 1 The Wizard of Oz:
"Scarlet poppies...their odor is so powerful that anyone
who breathes it falls asleep, and if the sleeper is not
carried away from the scent of the flowers he sleeps on
and on forever. But Dorothy did not know this, nor could
she get away from the bright red flowers that were
everywhere about; so presently her eyes grew heavy and
she felt she must sit down to rest and to sleep."
This is an important part of the programming. This is the story line
for trancing deep.
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (21 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
Pg. 112 Book 1 The Wizard of Oz:
"Then the Guardian of the Gates put on his own glasses
and told them he was ready to show them to the palace.
Taking a big golden key from a peg on the wall he
opened another gate, and they all followed him through
the portal into the streets of the Emerald City."
This is helpful imagery in setting up the internal Emerald City and
its guards.
Book 3. Ozma of Oz
Pg. 20 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"But the wind, as if satisfied at last with its mischievous
pranks, stopped blowing this ocean and hurried away to
another part of the world to blow something else; so that
the waves, not being joggled any more, began to quiet
down and behave themselves."
Used to create protective programming, notice how the wind is
personified.
pg. 23 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"So she sat down in a corner of the coop, leaned her back
against the slats, nodded at the friendly stars before she
closed her eyes, and was asleep in half a minute." Alters
may be trained to trance when placed in a corner.
Pg. 27 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"No, indeed; I never care to hatch eggs unless I' ve a nice
snug nest, in some quiet place, with a baker's dozen of
eggs under me. That's thirteen, you know, and it's a lucky
number for hens. So you may as well eat this egg."
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (22 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
This has been used often to get 13 splits when torturing. Many
Illuminati Systems were set up on 13 grids.
Pg. 30 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"Next to the water [programming cue to build Atlantis]
was a broad beach of white sand and gravel
[programming cue to build Troy], and farther back were
several rocky hills, while beyond these appeared a strip of
green trees [programming cue to build a green forest] that
marked the edge of a forest. But there were no houses to
be seen, nor any sign of people [programming cue for
alters to be invisible] who might inhabit this unknown
land."
This page along with others near it, have been used to build the
structures in the internal world of Illuminati slaves. In brackets are
a sample of how it could be used when building an internal world.
Pg. 34 Book 3 Ozma of Oz":
"Why eating live things....You ought to be ashamed of
yourself!" "Goodness me!" returned the hen, in a puzzled
tone; how queer you are, Dorothy! Live things are much
fresher and more wholesome than dead ones, and you
humans eat all sorts of dead creatures."
This is used to encourage cannabalism.
Pg. 35 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"...a large sized golden key."
To encourage the imagery of golden keys, which are used
frequently in the internal system.
The next chapter "Letter in the Sand" has singing trees in it, which
have been popular items for the Illuminati due to their druid beliefs.
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (23 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
Pg. 39 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"Bye, bye, and bye, when she was almost in despair, the
little girl came upon two trees that promised to furnish
her with plenty of food. One was quite full of square
paper boxes, which grew in clusters on all the limbs, and
upon the biggest and ripest boxes the word 'Lunch' could
be read, in neat letters. The tree seemed to bear all the
year around, for there were lunch-box blossoms on some
of the branches, and on others tiny little lunch-boxes that
were as yet quite green, and evidently not fit to eat."
Boxes are built internally in the slave's mind and a box will contain
a program. The food is the programming that the slave is to eat and
digest. The programming in the box might be songs, nursery
rhymes, or a poem or anything. (On page 41, there is a full page
picture of a girl picking a lunch-pail from a tree limb to eat it.)
Pg. 40 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"The little girl stood on tip-toe and picked one of the
nicest and biggest lunch-boxes, and then she sat down
upon the ground and eagerly opened it. Inside she found,
nicely wrapped in white papers, a ham sandwich, a piece
of sponge-cake, a pickle, a slice of new cheese and an
apple. Each thing had a separate stem,..."
The lunch-boxes on the tree are the programs which the
programmers put in. The stems are what link the programming
stories together in the child's mind.
Pg. 42 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"I had a pair of silver shoes, that carried me through the
air. ..said Dorothy."
In the programming silver shoes are used as cues to go into altered
states (i.e. through the air.)
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (24 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
Pg. 44 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"embroidered garments of many colors"
Color programming for the ribbons.
Pg. 47 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"We'll get you in time, never fear! And when we do get
you, we'll tear you into little bits." "Why are you so cruel
to me? asked Dorothy. "I'm a stranger in your country,
and have done you no harm." "No harm!" cried one who
seemed to be their leader. "Did you not pick our
lunch-boxes and dinner pails? Have you not a stolen
dinner-pail still in your hand? ...it is the law here that
whoever picks a dinner-pail without our permission must
die immediately."
The programming message to all of this is that no one had better
touch the dinner-pails which represent the programs or they are to
die immediately. Armies like in the story guard the internal
programming of the slave.
Pg. 51 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
These pages describe a crack in rocks that is a door. This is used for
Petra programming.
Pg. 52 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"golden key"..."within the narrow chamber of rock was
the form of a man--or, at least, it seemed like a man...his
head and limbs were copper. Also his head and limbs
were copper, and these were jointed or hinged to his body
in a peculiar way, with metal caps over the joints, like the
armor worn by knights in days of old."
These are a System's robots which are said by the programmers to
be friends, and which are invisible. You can see other people's
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (25 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
robots but not one's own internal robots.
Pg. 53 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"This copper man is not alive at all."
The clone robots are made to think they are not alive, but just
robots. In reality they are little child alters suited up to think they
are robots.
Pg. 55 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"...back view of the copper man, and in this way
discovered a printed card that hung between his
shoulders, it being suspended from a small copper peg at
the back of his neck."
The robots are put in by a combination of several stories. The deep
sea divers of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, and the Wizard of Oz's
Copper Man reinforce each other.
"Extra Responsive Mechanical man fitted with our
special clock-work attachment. Thinks, Speaks, Acts, and
Does Everything but Live. Manufactured only at our
Works at Evna, Land of Ev. All infringements will be
promptly Prosecuted according to Law."
This huge sign is part of the robotic programming the clone robots
receive. Notice that they are drilled into total obedience--all
infringements will be promptly Prosecuted. Obey the law that your
Master gives you.
Pg. 56 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"DIRECTIONS FOR USING For THINKING: --Wind
the Clock-work Man under his left arm, (marked No. 1)
For SPEAKING: --Wind the Clock-work Man under his
right arm, (marked No. 2) For WALKING: --Wind
Clock-work in the -middle of his back, (marked No. 3)
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (26 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
N.B.--This Mechanism is guaranteed to work perfectly
for a thousand years."
These instructions were used to build Dr. Green's (Mengele's)
boxes and the robots.
Pg. 58 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"The words sounded a little hoarse and creakey, and they
were uttered all in the same tone, without any change of
expression whatever; but both Dorothy and Billina
understood them perfectly."
This was used to program the internal robots to speak in unison and
to repeat themselves.
Pg. 60 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"After that I re-mem-ber noth-ing until you wound me up
a-gain."
The internal robots forget and then are prepared again for war.
Pg. 62 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"From this time forth I am your o-be-di-ent servant. What-ev-er you
com-mand, that I will do will-ing-ly--if you keep me wound up."
This is used to teach the internal robots obedience to their
programming.
Pg. 67 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"Within the pail were three slice of turkey, two slices of
cold tongue, some lobster salad, four slices of bread and
butter, a small custard pie, an orange and nine large
strawberries and some nuts and raisins. Singularly
enough, the nuts in this dinner-pail grew already cracked,
so that Dorothy had no trouble in picking out their meats
to eat."
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (27 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
This is given to front alters as the front programming so that they
see the programs as only "fruit".
Pg. 68 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"Do the lunch-box trees and the dinner-pail trees belong
to the Wheelers? the child asked Tiktok, while engaged in
eating her meal. 'Of course not,' he answered. 'They
belong to the roy-al fam-il-y of Ev, on-ly of course there
is no roy-al fam-il-y just now be-cause King Ev-ol-do
jumped in-to the sea and his wife and ten children have
been trans-formed by the Nome King...you will find the
roy-al 'E' stamped up-on the bottom of ev-er-y din-ner
pail."
The Nome King in the programming became the ruler of the
demons/system within the Monarch system. Several story lines
from a number of sources are overlapped to reinforce the
programming scripts. The programmers will use other stories to
introduce themselves into the system too. In case readers don't
know, a Monarch system will have hidden powerful alters that are
made in the image of their programmers, that serve as personal
representatives of the programmers.
Pg. 79 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"I am only a ma-chine, and can-not feel sor-row or joy,
no mat-ter what hap-pens."
This is teaching mechanical dissociation, and coincides with Tin
Man programming.
Pg. 83 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"For the Princess Langwidere is a different person every
time I see her, and the only way her subjects can
recognize her at all is by means of a beautiful ruby key
which she always wears on a chain attached to her left
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (28 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
wrist. When we see the key we know we are beholding
the Princess." "That is strange," said Dorothy, in
astonishment. "Do you mean to say that so many different
princesses are one and the same person?" "Not exactly,"
answered the Wheeler. "There is, of course, but one
princess; but she appears to us in many forms, which are
all more or less beautiful."
Doesn't this sound like MPD! Did Frank Baum know about MPD?
Pg. 90 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"Princess Langwidere's sitting-room was panelled with
great mirrors, which reached from the ceiling to the floor;
also the ceiling was composed of mirrors, and the floor
was of polished silver that reflected every object upon it.
So when Langwidere sat in her easy chair and played soft
melodies upon her mandolin, her form was mirrored
hundreds of times, in walls, and ceilings and floor, and
whichever way..."
This is the mirror programming that has been done to so many
victims!
Pg. 91 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"Now I must explain to you that the Princess Langwidere
had thirty heads."
Isn't this story line convenient for programming?
Pg. 94 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"...Langwidere to a position in front of cupboard No. 17,
the Princess unlocked the door with her ruby key and
after handing head No.9, which she had been wearing, to
the maid, she took No. 17 from its shelf and fitted it to
her neck....There was one trouble with No. 17; the temper
that went with it (and which was hidden...)was fiery,
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (29 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
harsh and haughty in the extreme, and it often led the
Princess to do unpleasant things which she regretted
when she came to wear her other heads."
Does the reader see how this is programming to switch
personalities. And personality No. 17 is locked up--which is a
common programming methodology. The fiery, harsh anger--those
are the demonic imps that the victim is coached to accept as normal
which are layered in. (See chapter 10).
Pg. 98 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"'To hear is to obey,' answered the big red colonel, and
caught the child by the arm." pg. 99 Book 3 Ozma of Oz,
"...the colonel had by this time managed to get upon his
feet again, so he grabbed fast hold of the girl and she was
helpless to escape."
Pg. 102 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"Once a cyclone had carried her across it, and a magical
pair of silver shoes had carried her back again."
Pg. 103 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"Fist came a magnificent golden chariot, drawn by a great
Lion and an immense Tiger, who stood shoulder to
shoulder and trotted along as gracefully as a
well-matched team of thoroughbred horses. And standing
upright within the chariot was a beautiful girl clothed in
flowing robes of silver gauze and wearing a jeweled
diadem upon her dainty head. She held in one hand the
satin ribbons that guided her astonishing team, and in the
other an ivory wand that separated at the top into two
prongs, the prongs being tipped by the letters '0' and 'Z',
made of glistening diamonds set closely together."
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (30 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
The way this was used for programming is that guard alters are
made out of kittens, who believe they are fierce tigers and lions and
other wild cats. Ozma, represents the Illuminati Queen Mother with
her crown and scepter.
Pg. 104 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
On this page we see Ozma of Oz, the Scarecrow, the Saw-Horse,
the Tin Woodman, and soldiers. These characters were used in the
programming. Toward the bottom of the page is something that was
built into the Systems so that alters would stay in place in their
internal world,
"...the green carpet rolled itself up again...In order that
their feet might not come in contact with the deadly,
life-destroying sands of the desert."
Pg. 117 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"Dorothy took the key to Tiktok from her pocket and
wound up the machine man's action, so that he could bow
properly when introduced to the rest of the company."
Pg. 119-120 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
" 'Let me introduce to you a new friend of mine, the
Hungry Tiger."...he displayed two rows of terrible teeth
and a mouth big enough to startle anyone.' 'Dreadfully
hungry," answered the Tiger, snapping his jaws together
with a fierce click."' This is programming for deeper cats
in an alter system. The next page tells how this is used to
teach the child alter cannibalism. "...the tiger. "For my
part, I'm a savage beast, and have an appetite for all sorts
of poor living creatures, from a chipmonk to fat babies.'
'How dreadful!' said Dorothy. 'Isn't it, though?' returned
the Hungry Tiger licking his lips with his long red
tongue. 'Fat babies! Don't they sound delicious? ...If I had
no conscience I would probably eat the babies and then
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (31 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
get hungry again, which would mean that I had sacrificed
the poor babies for nothing....For it is the nature of tigers
to be cruel and ferocious, and in refusing to eat harmless
living creatures I am acting as no good tiger has ever
before acted."
This part of the book is used to help teach the child alters which
think they are tigers to be cannibalistic and actually participate in
eating babies. This is all filmed to be used against the
mind-controlled slave.
Pg. 130-3 1 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
" 'No one knows, exactly,' replied the Princess. 'For the
King, whose name is Roquat of the Rocks, owns a
splendid palace underneath the great mountain which is at
the north end of this kingdom, and he has transformed the
queen and her children into ornaments and bric-a-brac
with which to decorate his rooms.'" 'I'd like to know,"
said Dorothy, 'Who this Nome King is?'" 'I will tell you,
replied Ozma. 'He is said to be the Ruler of the
Underground World, and commands the rocks and all that
the rocks contain. Under his rule are many thousands of
the Nomes, who are queerly shaped but powerful sprites
that labor at the furnaces and forges of their king, making
gold and silver and other metals which they conceal in the
crevices of the rocks, so that those living upon the earth's
surface can only find them with great difficulty. Also they
make diamonds and rubies and emeralds, which they hide
in the ground; so that the kingdom of Nomes is
wonderfully rich, and all we have of precious stones and
silver and gold is what we take from the earth and rocks
where the Nome King has hidden them....the Ruler of the
Underground World is not fond of those who live upon
the earth's surface, and never appears among us. If we
wish to see King Roquat of the Rocks, we must visit his
won country, where he is all powerful, and therefore it
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (32 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:51 PM]
will be a dangerous undertaking....the furnaces of the
Nome King....a single spark of fire might destroy me
entirely.' 'The furnaces may also melt my tin,' said the Tin
Woodman; but I am going."' 'I can't bear heat,' remarked
the Princess... "
This is used to program in the dwarfs who mine the jewels
(programs). The dwarfs are often demonic imps or gnomes, rather
than being real alters. Notice that the story line fits in beautifully
with the Hell Pit that the Programmers so often put at the basement
of people's minds. The Hell Pit would have programming to make
someone burn. If someone approaches where the Dwarfs live
(which is deep underground--deep in the mind) they will burn.
Notice again the words diamonds, rubies, emeralds, silver and gold
which are all parts of programming codes.
Pg. 139 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
" 'But I know enough to obey my masters, and to gid-dup,
or whoa, when I'm told to."
This is teaching obedience. "Lower down the table were the
twenty-seven warriors of Oz." This was used to create alters within
the internal world.
Pg. 147-148 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
The form was that of a gigantic man built out of plates of
cast iron, and it stood with one foot on either side of the
narror road and swung over its right shoulder an immense
iron mallet, with which it constantly pounded the earth.
These resounding blows explained the thumping sounds
they had heard, for the mallet was much bigger than a
barrel, and where it struck the path between the rocky
sides of the mountain it filled all the space through which
our travelers would be obliged to pass. Of course they at
once halted, a safe distance away from the terrible iron
mallet. The magic carpet would do them no good in this
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (33 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:52 PM]
case, for it was only meant to protect them from any
dangers upon the ground beneath their feet, and not from
dangers that appeared in the air above them.
"Wow!" said the Cowardly Lion, with a shudder. "It
makes me dreadfully nervous to see that big hammer
pounding so near my head. One blow would crush me
into a door-mat." "The ir-on gi-ant is a fine fellow," said
Tiktok, "and works as stead-i-ly as a clock. He was made
for the Nome King by Smith & Tin-ker, who made me,
and his du-ty is to keep folks from find-ing the
un-der-ground pal-ace. Is he not a great work of art?"...
"No," replied the machine; "he is only made to pound the
road, and has no think-ing or speak-ing at-tach-ment. But
he pounds ve-ry well, I think."... "Is there no way to stop
his machinery?" "On-ly the Nome King, who has the key,
can do that," answered Tiktok....Meanwhile the giant
continued to raise his iron mallet high in the air and to
strike the path terrific blows that echoed through the
mountains like the roar of cannon."
This was used as the script to place in Thor, a giant who protects
the programming. Very severe split brain headaches are
programmed to occur to the victim, whenever the internal Thor
pounds his hammer. If the programming is threatened, Thor and the
imps (demons) appear, to protect it. There are an entire series of
events using programming and obedient alters that takes place to
protect the programming, if it is ever threatened.
Pg. 159 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"There was no reply, except that the shifting Nomes upon
the mountain laughed in derision. 'You must not
command the Nome King.' said Tiktok, 'for you do not
rule him, as you do your own people.' "
The purpose of this part is to prepare the child's alters to accept that
internal Queens and other leading alters do not rule the demons that
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (34 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:52 PM]
are placed into their system, and are not to order them around.
Pg. 163 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"In the center of this room was a throne carved out of a solid
boulder of rock, rude and rugged in shape but glittering with great
rubies and diamonds and emeralds on every part of its surface. And
upon the throne sat the Nome King. pg. 167 Book 3 Ozma of Oz,
on this page is a picture of the Nome King telling Dorothy and
Ozma that, "They belong to me and I shall keep them."
In other words, the imps and their jewels belong to the king of the
demons. Around his throne are steps with gems, and this imagery
was used to build the internal gems in a system, with Satan/the
AntiChrist's throne at the top of the stairs.
Pg. 170 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"Although this army consisted of rock-colored Nomes, all
squat and fat, they were clothed in glittering armor of
polished steel, inlaid with beautiful gems. Upon his brow
each wore a brilliant electric light, and they bore sharp
spears and swords and battle-axes if solid bronze. It was
evident they were perfectly trained, for they stood in
straight rows, rank after rank, with their weapons held
erect and true, as if awaiting but the word of command to
level them upon their foes." 'This,' said the Nome King,
'is but a small part of my army. No ruler upon Earth has
ever dared to fight me, and no ruler ever will, for I am too
powerful to oppose."
This was to help build acceptance within the child of the layering of
armies of demons.
Pg. 180, Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"For upon the edge of the table rested a pretty
grasshopper, that seemed to have been formed from a
single emerald."
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (35 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:52 PM]
The next page has a picture of a grasshopper wearing a hat and
many shoes. This was used to help the victim take the hypnotic
suggestion that their programmer was a grasshopper, a cricket.
Mengele used a clicker which helped with this hypnotic suggestion
too.
Pg. 182-183 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"...the King returned to his throne.... they were greatly
Page 115 .... disheartened by...the knowledge that she was
now an ornament in the Nome King's palace--a dreadful,
creepy place in spite of all its magnificance. Without their
little leader they did not know what to do next, and each
one, down to the trembling private of the army, began to
fear he would soon be more ornamental than useful....'
Never mind,' said the jolly monarch. 'If he doesn't care to
enter the palace...I'll throw him into one of my fiery
furnaces.'
Pg. 184 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"...twenty-six officers filed into the palace and made their
guesses---and became ornaments." Story line used to
program parts to become useful ornaments. "...he wore a
heavy gold chain around his neck to show that he was the
Chief Steward of the Nome King..."
Many of the abusers signify their power to the slaves, by wearing a
gold chain around their neck.
Pg. 186 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
On this page it states that some magical power gave the King the
ability to know all that took place in his palace. By crediting their
abilities to an occult magical dimension, the programmers enhanced
their appearance of power to the child victim.
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (36 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:52 PM]
Pg. 192 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
On this page and the surrounding pages, the people who have
become ornaments are also assigned colors. The Queen of Ev "are
all ornaments of a royal purple color." and "all those people from
Oz into green ornaments."
Pg. 194 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
'If I wore the magic belt which enables you to work all
your transformations, and gives you so much other
power....What color will you make the Kansas girl? asked
the Steward. 'Gray, I think,' said his Majesty. 'And the
Scarecrow and the machine man?' 'Oh, they shall be of
solid gold, because they are so ugly in real life.'
This was the script to bring in the color programming. Color
programming is discussed in the Structuring chapter (7) and the
Internal Controls chapter (11) dealing with the internal computers,
and in chapter 4 where the codes are given.
Pg. 192 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
'What more do you want?' demanded the King. 'A fat baby. I want a
fat baby,' said the Hungry Tiger. 'A nice, plump, juicy, tender, fat
baby.' When the alters are forced to accept that they are tigers and
other cats, then they are encouraged (forced) into cannibalism.
Pg. 200 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
"So Tiktok touched a yellow glass vase that had daisies painted on
one side, and he spoke at the same time the word 'Ev.' .... In a flash
the machine man had disappeared,..."
This was part of the programming to introduce daisies and
switching.
Pg. 201 Book 3 Ozma of Oz:
chapter_5
http://mercury.spaceports.com/~persewen/fritz/fritz-ch5-1.html (37 of 38) [7/15/2000 7:58:52 PM]
"Next she touched the image of a purple kitten that stood
on the corner of a mantel, and as she pronounced the
word 'Ev' the kitten disappeared, and a pretty, fair-haired
boy stood beside her."
This is teaching the switching of alters and their color
programming.
We will stop our coverage of the Ozma of Oz book here. We have
only partially covered only two of the 14 Oz books, all of which
were used as programming scripts. There are many more sections in
this series of 14 books that served as programming scripts, but the
reader has got the basic idea. It is still important to go over how
some of the other books were used in programming, so that the
reader begins to see how the story lines assist in programming, and
how the story lines are so frequently tied together from perhaps 12
different stories to reinforce one alter's programming.

Last edited:

amaranthine

Established
Thruthiracy — learn satanic symb recommended by Fiona Barnett herself

SATANISM IN ART

Anything Horror involves are the one.

The Monk by Matthew Lewis involving pregnant nuns, rapist priests, cross-dressing, sex with dying women who posed for portraits of the Virgin Mary, bloody sheets, drugs, murders, forced marriages, witchcraft, voyeurism, soul contracts, dungeons, poisons, torture, incest, and satanism.
The genre became so popular that Jane Austen parodied it in Northanger Abbey.
As much as I like Jane Austen, she had it all wrong. In Northanger Abbey, the satanic conspiracy lies only in the imagination of the heroine; but that is exactly what the conspirators want us to believe.
Frankenstein concerns cybernetics through which CIA abuses us under MK-ULTRA. You can learn more about their cybernetics programs in Aaron and Melissa Dykes’ excellent documentary, The Minds of Men.
Just as Dr. Frankenstein uses electricity to animate the monster, CIA uses electroshock for mind control.
Bram Stoker’s Dracula involves hypnotism and r*pe. The whole thing is nothing more than a coded selection of r*pe fantasies. Just look at the scene below from Nosferatu.
Trauma-induced mind control often involves bestiality. Cathy O’Brien has written of the horrors to which CIA subjected her, and I have known these scum to r*pe women with dogs. No wonder the Werewolf appears in horror movies.
Likewise, Cisco Wheeler, the grand niece of General Earle Wheeler, Head of Joint Chiefs of Staff, describes how chimpanzees r*pe people at military bases.
This kind of abuse leads a person’s mind to split into alters as shown in The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson, a work which involves the use of drugs just as CIA uses drugs in MK-ULTRA.
Often victims of MK-ULTRA are victims of incest, and they believe they have been raped by aliens. The incest may be real, although the enemy seeks to frame innocent people, but the aliens are nonsense–nothing but gamma programming. What’s more likely? That aliens flew across the galaxy to sodomize you in your bedroom, or that degenerates in the CIA did it under a historically documented program? Either way the themes of incest and alien r*pe appear in H.P. Lovecraft–along with perceived travel to different worlds as victims dissociate.
Lovecraft leads to King, as gothic degenerates into horror and Illuminist, Tavistock, and CIA mind control themes become stronger. Only one example is the attempt to use Rage, by Steven King, to drive school shootings as part of OPERATION GLADIO C through which the New World Order seeks to disarm America.
Likewise, the clown scares derive from Steven King’s It, as degenerates working for CIA terrorize children. Meanwhile, It outlines our abuse. Just as the trash at MK-ULTRA use our fears against us–as when a programmer uses a subject’s terror to create an aversion in hypnosis–the title character exploits the dread of its victims, taking the forms of their greatest fears, which create amnesic walls. The book explores the relationships among childhood trauma, amnesia walls, adult recovery, and the need to reconfront demons one had expelled–not to mention the cosmic battle between good and evil. There are strangely interconnected plots, where past worlds parallel present reality, just as they did in Dark Shadows, a show used in MK-ULTRA, also set in Maine. The childhood plot contains weird sexual scenes with one girl having sex with all the boys, supposedly to connect childhood and adulthood, and to heal the group.
Steven King didn’t come out of nowhere. His work is actually less lurid than Matthew Lewis’s Monk.
Clarissa by Samuel Richardson.
Here Robert Lovelace drugs and rapes Clarissa Harlowe, who goes temporarily insane. It was the favorite book of the Marquis de Sade, who gave his name to sadism, and it parallels the use of date r*pe drugs, sexual abuse, and trauma by CIA and Tavistock Institute.
Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess. It is nothing but an obscene collection of r*pe scenes, and it describes sexual entrainment at the Tavistock Institute.
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. In this book, following his release from a mental hospital, thirty-six-year-old Humbert Humbert lusts after a twelve-year-old girl, masturbates about her, plots to drug her mother so he can r*pe her, adopts her upon her mother’s death, drugs her, and rapes her.
Henry Miller originally intended to call Tropic of Cancer not by its present title but rather “Crazy Cock” because it is so full of obscene sexual material. It was published by Obelisk Press, named after the phallic structures with which the Illuminati decorate their cities: the Vatican, Washington, and London.
Portnoy’s Complaint by Philip Roth, which normalizes masturbation, a practice to which CIA entrained me under PROJECT MONARCH. New World Order liked the book so much that Barrack Hussein Obama “honored” the degenerate who wrote it while BBC “celebrated” his work….
The Rainbow by D.H. Lawrence. It deals with homosexuality and sexual desire, was widely considered obscene, and ends with a vision of a rainbow. Rainbows are heavily used by the Tavistock Institute, CIA, and their affiliates in Wizard of Oz programming and otherwise. You can read more about that in books by Cisco Wheeler, the grand niece of General Earle Wheeler, Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. Written in the masonic stronghold of Bath, the book concerns obscene experiments on human beings, parallelling genetic experiments and trans-humanism.
Ulysses by James Joyce, seeks to normalize the effects of the technology described above. Voice to Skull (V2K), combined with Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), fills our heads with words, while Joyce portrays mental states as endless words through stream of consciousness or interior monologue. Famous as a dirty book, Ulysses shows its main character doing things no one wants to see. Leopold Bloom sits in the outhouse, wiping himself with newspaper, looks at the anuses of statues, and suffers his wife to cuckold him. Meanwhile, Joyce made a point of never marrying the mother of his children. You can see part of his manuscript here.
The Bell Jar, by Sylvia Plath, draws women to suicide, while it mocks their powerlessness and their subjection to the view of others. Check out the all-seeing eye on the cover below.
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. The author was a recluse who had a thing for teenage girls, and he dabbled in scientology, where he was certainly implanted, hypnotized, and brainwashed.
Journey to the End of the Night (Voyage au Bout de la Nuit) by Louis-Ferdinand Céline as Selection Number 51. The book involves a man constantly encountering his Doppelgänger.
BFG by Roald Dahl, an MI6 agent paid to seduce female targets, who wrote creepy children’s books.
The Wind in the Willows, by Kenneth Grahame, a book I suspect was used in my own programming, as my family read it aloud by the fireside. My father laughingly compared me to Toad, through which CIA sought to encourage reckless, spendthrift, and immature behavior–not to mention manic-depressive mood swings.
I can't stand most of these authors.
Pheodosia, a city, where he lived and worked have catacombs. I knew that because I have been there for some times.
Yes, you are correct -- all of those work have symbolism so no coincedences here. Green is a satanic to the core.

Author

That book are silenced in Russia. Movies weren't possible to buy.
Could you explain more about Lord of the Rings being silenced in Russia?

Vmort

Star
Could you explain more about Lord of the Rings being silenced in Russia?
Shadow banned just like this forum. No advertisments, no good translation, no good edition, not possible to buy legally and even libraries didnt' accept it.
Nicolai Nosov. Meaning Surname: Nose -- Sniff-- SNUFF! Printed in 1958, Refernce to
The City of the Sun another NWO predictive romance.
Stole Anna Hvolson "Царство малюток" Palmer Cox's works "Brownies" and conscripted as author. Original works were twisted to fit NWO agenda and predictive programmming also MK ULTRA references. The most famous Dunno in SUN city (pure NWO city) Dunno on a Moon.
First each charecter aren't character, they lack of names and personalities -- them have been named after their function in the society they live and lack of person outside their functions. ALTERS you are correct about it.
Let's take a look at Dunno in SUN city a little bit of our knowledge.
Characters: all are dwarfs so they are representing children
  • Dunno (from Russian "I don't know") - the title character of the trilogy and the most infamous personality in Flower City. As an anti-hero, this boy-shorty is both ignorant, lazy, rude, and conceited and at the same time curious, kind, enterprising, and unbelievably lucky.
  • Doono (I know") - a boy-shorty scientist, the smartest of the boy-shorties, often adopts the leadership role.
  • CUBE(Кубик, "block, brick, little cube") - a boy-shorty architect.
  • Doughnut or Roly-Poly - a very chubby boy-shorty who likes to eat sweets. PIZZAGATE! Abandoning Dunno to his fate, Doughnut he gets lucky from the outset and he opens a new market niche — sale of salt. He soon go bankrupt, unable to compete with owners of large factories, led by Dracula — the owner of the coast with raw salt. After the bankruptcy he becomes "Twister" — a worker at an amusement park, actuating rides. After some time he joins the "Society of Free Twisters". ANAL and Masons
  • Bendum (Винтик, or "little bolt") and Twistum (Шпунтик, from "little peg") - boy-shorty mechanics.
  • Dr. Pillman (from "пилюля", or "pill") - a boy-shorty physician.
  • Glass-Eye (from "стекляшка", or "piece of glass") - a boy-shorty astronomer.
  • Blobs (Тюбик, or "tube") - a boy-shorty painter.
  • Trills (Гусля, from "гусли", or "gusli") - a boy-shorty musician.
  • Posey (Цветик, or "bloomer") - a boy-shorty poet.
  • Fuchsia (Фуксия) and Selyodochka (Селёдочка, "small herring") - girl-shorty scientists.
  • Professor Starman (Профессор Звёздочкин) — full member of the Academy of Astronomical Sciences, scientific opponent of Doono, then his friend and colleague.
  • Klyopka (Клёпка — "rivet") - a boy-shorty engineer.
  • GOAT (Козлик — a little goat) — a smart unemployed Moon dweller who quickly becomes Dunno's friend after they meet in jail.
  • Blink (Мига, from «миг» — a brief instant, or «мигать» — «to blink») — a cheater who meets Dunno in jail and with Zhulio's help talks him into founding a «Giant Plants Company».
  • Zhulio (Жулио, an amalgamated word from жулик — a swindler, cheater, and the Portuguese name Julio) — a firearms-store owner, Miga's friend.
  • Spruts (Спрутс, from спрут — a giant octopus).
  • Krabs (Крабс, from «краб» — «crab») — Sproots' personal assistant.
  • Skuperfield (Скуперфильд, an amalgamated word from скупердяй — niggard and the English surname Copperfield).
  • Dubs (Дубс, from «дуб» — «oak», also «dumb man» in Russian).
  • Kolosok (Колосок, «little ear» [for example, of rye]) and other poor peasants who have received seeds from Doono.
  • Figl (Фигль), Migl (Мигль), Drigl (Дригль), Vrigl (Вригль) and other policemen.
One character had terrible hygiene just like Pig Pen from Charlie BROWN is MK ULTRA

He have only two rules: never surprise and and never wash.
Story begins when Dunno from city of Flowers saves a wizard from a dog, the wizard give Dunno a magic wand with three wishes. He then take a Pig and his friend named BUTTON and drive together in SUN sity where Sun always shines because the habitants can use weather for their benefit. Wheather weapon anyone?
Usning a wand
Dunno changes one then three other characters to a donkeys which are locked in a zoo. Trying to get them back to their human form Dunno get arrested and run away, hurting a poilice man. Then three heroes meeting Architecht named CUBE, who showed the city and it all look like MK ULTRA programming.
Habitants of SUN city habe been drugged (gassed water with chemicals are all around there): all of them are eerie still until they all suddenly went savage, hysterical and destuctive. The citizens also are obsessed with fashion, the city are with sensory touches everywhere and also have video cameras all around -- children were groomed to accept being contant watched.

Cube (handler representation I am sure of it)
show them all SUN city, SPLITTED at FIVE PARTS (Pentagramm!)
  • Sport city -- exacly what say on tin; Sport stars als programmed;
  • Water city — reference to water tortures and training;
  • heatre city -- need for programming for ALTERS creation;
  • Chess city -- chess plays in BLACK WHITE desk;
  • FUN city — with carousels and the other fun; reference to Pinoccio
Poilice man who was hurt by magic wand was mistacen for another person because he accidently took his clothing and wasn't believed and city was riots.
At the night Dunno have come too zoo and angered a monkey who have taken his magic wand, sacred he jumped to lion's cage, run away opened the cage.
Dunno call wizard for help , Button was taken back to the city of Flowers as her wish, Pig wanted to be always clean with being washed (Sexual abuse anyone?) and the wizard made the city it was before.
Dunno on the Moon
To the MOON at ROCKET, phallic symbolism are here, sexual abuse and dissociation references.
Predictive programmmig of NWO:

• Splicing of the oligarchy and the government, Persecution of trade unions and workers' organizations. In fact, the political power in the novel is not shown, and the police directly obey orders of monopolists. It is even said that "The Rich hide behind laws they made up".
  • Extensive corruption of both police and judiciary, bribery and impunity for the rich (see extortion of bribe from Dunno by Migl, recognition of total bribe of police by judge Vrigl, "Mutual Aid Society", undivided executive and judicial powers).
  • Fools' Island -- changes for real people to sheeps. Canniballism.
  • Police brutality - The policemen were portrayed as feared and brutal men who always dealt with others in threatening or violent manner and had no issue with excessively using their stun batons. When "bald headed" shorty accused them of stealing a large sum of money in a bank robbery, they resorted to mass arrests of bald headed shorties. They were also willing to immediately use lethal force on Donno and other members of Lunar Expedition, when they refused to leave. The police also handed out corporal punishments (beating and electrical shocks) for minor crimes, as many criminals, including Dunno, were thought to let themselves be jailed on purpose to get access to free food, shelter and hygiene.
  • Undemanding, immoral and often violent public entertainment (see "Funny Puppet Show"). Censorship of the media.
  • Great role of fictitious capital (see exchange trading of shares of companies, including already non-existent).
  • Almost complete monopolization of the business — mainly in the form of syndicates (see the description of the operation of "bredlams").
  • Certain features peculiar to pre-capitalist formations (monetary sharecropping in the extraction of salt on the coast belonging to the landlord Dracula).
  • Fighting both economic (dumping — see the resolution of the "Salt bredlam" in regard to small producers of salt) and non-economic methods including criminal. (Forced upon false-bankruptcy of "The Society of Giant Plants"; Dubs proposal to hire assassins to "remove" Zhulio and Miga; gasoline traders' suit against tire manufacturer Poodle after a stop in Davilon all traffic due to the cutting of tires on all cars after the letter saying that the alleged bank robbery money are hidden away in car tires).
  • Significant unemployment, including congestive, widespread presence of the day labor.
  • An extensive network of primitive uncomfortable flophouses ("Dead End" type of hotels) in all cities. Providing of budgetary services on a "payment on the fact" scheme ("Economical" hotel).
  • Draconian legislation against vagrancy and pauperism: anyone who spends the night on the street or walks without shoes or a hat becomes a target for the police and should be sent to the Fools' Island.
  • Great susceptibility of the population to advertising (see gingerbread ads of the "Dawn" candy factory, whose poster Dunno, the space traveler, was holding, these gingerbread originated excess demand and shops managed to sell even the stale goods; everyone's desire to be treated only at Dr. Injector, after he had personally examined Dunno, the guest from another planet, in front of the TV viewers)
  • Product placement of Spruts' products, such as foods, in newspapers owned by Spruts (particularly in the "Davilon Humoresques").
  • Unfair advertising (e.g. "hidden fees" in the "Economical" hotel).
  • Crowd manipulation through the mass media (see campaign against the existence of the seeds of the giant plants, dependence of stock prices on what is written in newspapers, advertising and anti-advertising).
  • Kickbacks — when Spruts invites members of the "Big Bredlam" to chip in together on 3 million to bribe Miga and Zhulio. Spruts collected from the monopolists 3 million and left to himself 1 million (initially intending to leave 2 million).
  • Conspicuous consumption of both rich and poor (see description of the lifestyle of a soap factory owner Gryazing; purchase of a car on a loan by Kozlik); rich people are not engaged in capital increase, but in irrational squandering the money, breaking furniture for their own entertainment or doing other meaningless waste of money (dog restaurants, hair salons, etc.).
  • Primitive cinema, television and painting. Abstract scribble masquerading as art. Movies are exclusively about violent clashes between police and criminals, mass brawls, deafening firefights, dizzying pursuits (in short only thrills and no benefit either for the mind or soul). This was even more distinctive on the Fool's island, where movies in cinema were said to be even more primitive than elsewhere.
  • Neglect of fundamental scientific research that does not produce direct benefits.
  • Free arms trading, including auto firearms and even artillery (a machine gun and a cannon in the warehouse of the "Store of different-sized goods"), as well as free trade of police and gangster armor: police uniforms, batons, lock picks, masks, crowbars, knives for hacking safes and so on.
  • The interest of the police is only in the fight against gangsters, but not in the elimination of gangsterism ("if there are no bandits, the police become unnecessary and policemen will be without a job"). This explains the existence of free arms trade and why the police turns a blind eye to that.
  • Countering to strikebreaking by supporters of the Workers' self-management in the Skuperfield's factory.
  • Introduction of elements of the state of emergency with the appearance of a threat to the ruling regime.
Even before the events described in the book, Doonno with Fuksiya and Selyodochka from Sun City visited the Moon and brought out the moon mineral with extraordinary properties (later called lunit). After a number of events it turns out that its rapprochement with the magnet gives the effect of local weightlessness that can allow to send to the moon a spaceship with large crew and supplies on board. As Doono hopes, there is intelligent life over there, which due to the loss of the atmosphere has moved inside of the Moon.
The cosmonauts take the seeds of terrestrial cultivated plants with them. SEED -- SEMEN!
However, the exclusion of Dunno from the flight for stealing the weightlessness device from the Pavilion and careless handling of it, which nearly led to its loss, brings to these plans unexpected adjustments. Dunno instigates Roly-Poly, who was also not included into the crew, to fly as stowaways. The day before the launch they snuck into the rocket. At night before the flight Roly-Poly has changed his mind, but accidentally launched it.
After the moon landing Dunno and Roly-Poly come out in space suits for a walk to a nearby mountain. In a cave Dunno falls into an icy tunnel leading down to the internal cavity of the moon and slides down, apparently sitting down, thereon in the sublunary space. Going down on a parafoil, he finds on the inner core of the moon (which the locals call the Earth, too) with the civilization of the same shorties, but living according to the laws of capitalism. The size of lunar plants, in contrast to terrestrial, is proportional to the height of the shorties so they appear to be undersized for Dunno. Roly-Poly, after losing Dunno, runs in panic back to the rocket.

Being on the moon, Dunno, unfamiliar with the concepts of money (lunar currency — "ferting" (author-derived from British "farthing") consisting of a hundred of "santik" (author-derived from French "centime")) and private property is always getting into unpleasant situations. At first, he appears in the garden of Mr. Klops and eats his raspberries, that's why he was grabbed and hounded by order of Klops as a thief. Dunno, fortunately, managed to escape over the fence, while he did not understand what was, in fact, his fault. Then he was taken to jail for refusing to pay in a street cafe, where during registration through a system of identification using simplified Bertillon method he was mistakenly identified as the famous gangster Pretty Boy (Красавчик), as a result the police were extorting a bribe, and Dunno's refusal and complete misunderstanding of the situation were regarded as intractability and he was placed into a prison cell. There he met unemployed shorty Kozlik and small crook Miga. Miga believed the story of Dunno about the seeds of giant plants, helped him to avoid a scuffle in the cell, and before the release of Dunno from prison gave him a letter to his friend, arms dealer Zhulio.

After leaving the jail Dunno and Kozlik come to Zhulio. He makes a bail for Miga and all four are discussing the prospects for growing terrestrial plants on the Moon, the seeds of which were left in the rocket on the Moon surface. To raise funds for the construction of an aircraft capable to reach the outer Moon surface, they start a joint-stock company called "The Society of Giant Plants", whose shares are secured by future shares of prospective seeds (i.e., at the beginning of the company's activities it is actually a consumer cooperative). In doing so they promote the fact of Dunno's arrival as an cosmonaut in mass media and using methods of outdoor advertising (it was especially effective in the countryside, whose residents, as a rule, do not buy newspapers). Gradually the shares are selling. Their activities are disturbing the local monopolists, because appearance of giant plants threatens them with devastation. Spruts, their leader, the largest landowner and owner of the textile and sugar factories, takes measures to collapse their company. He bribes Miga and Zhulio, and they run with the cash received for the shares, leaving Dunno and Kozlik to their fate. At the same time fragmentary allusions to the fraudulent nature of the company, launched by the editor of Spruts-owned newspaper, Grizzle, lead to a panic among small shareholders. Remaining unaware about what was happening Dunno and Kozlik are forced to flee, and go to San Komarik. Not finding there Miga and Zhulio, they have found themselves on the dark side of life. They wander, with hunger and disasters in flophouses without any work.

Meanwhile, stock traders Zhmurik, Teftel and Hanakonda are buying huge batch of the Society's shares on an upward trend, and are taking steps to rectify the situation of their cheapness by entering an information war in the media against Spruts' newspapers. Skuperfild, the owner of the pasta factory, being in the dark about the backstage war of financial speculators, spent almost all capital buying Society's shares, but Spruts deals a decisive blow: he published the documentary details about the collapse of the company. All shares have depreciated at one moment, and as a result Skuperfild was on the verge of bankruptcy. In desperation, he reduced his workers' pay down to half — initially workers threaten to strike, and then have declare it. Then Skuperfild decides to recruit new workers among the inhabitants of flophouses in San Komarik. Among those hired were Dunno and Kozlik. Cars with new employees have arrived in Brehenville. According to the Skuperfild's plan, they should immediately get to work. But striking regular workers becomes aware of this trick. The strikers organize a defense - in cold blood they push newcomers away from Skuperfild's factory and begin to frantically chase them all over the city, as a result unfortunate Dunno and Kozlik are thrown into the river. Dunno lost shoes, Kozlik lost hat. To earn some money, Kozlik takes Dunno's hat and goes to the city, Dunno remains under a bridge. There he soon met a group of other homeless. Kozlik failed to scrape up a santik in a strange city, he came back with nothing. They dined a piece of bread, that one of the tramps (Bubble) gave them and stay with tramps overnight. Police shut down lights on the embankment and arrested whole company in the middle of the night, except Bubble, who was able to take out one of the attackers with his own stun baton and escaped down the river on an inflatable rubber pillow. In the end Dunno and Kozlik sent to The Fools' Island for the sleeping outside and for not having boots and hat. On Fools' Island lunar shorties in course of time turn into rams exposed to harmful air.

Roly-Poly, after abandoning Dunno to his fate, is trying to stifle the voice of conscience with continuous absorption of food. Eventually, he ate a year's supply of food in the rocket in four days. Deciding to go in search of food, he returns to the cave, falls inside of the Moon, but as a result of rotation of the "inner Moon" found himself in another place. Unlike Dunno, Roly-Poly, as a more cautious and practical shorty, quickly learns the essence of commodity-money relations. In addition, he gets lucky from the outset and he opens a new market niche — sale of salt. He quickly gets richer, hires workers for the salt production, but soon go bankrupt, unable to compete with owners of large factories, led by Dracula — the owner of the coast with raw salt. After the bankruptcy Roly-Poly becomes "Twister" — a worker at an amusement park, actuating rides. After some time he joins the "Society of Free Twisters".

Expedition from Earth
Doono with friends found disappearance of the rocket with Dunno and Roly-Poly on board, and organize a rescue mission. Having built a new multistage rocket FaH ("Fuchsia and Herring"), 12 shorties led by Doono go to the moon. Having found big rocket (called "DaR" ( "Dunno and Roly-Poly")) empty, they go in search of Dunno and Roly-Poly and discover the icy corridor leading to the inner cavity of the Moon. Having discovered large deposits of lunit and antilunit (Mineral which levels effect of the lunit, with a smaller radius of action than lunit), Doono and his companions go down in a rocket on the ice corridor.

However, lunar astronomers employed by Spruts inform him about the arrival of the new rocket. Therefore, while approaching city of Fantomas rocket was fired upon and Doono has been forced down in the countryside. Police raid on earthlings ends in complete failure after the use of weightlessness by Doono.

Earthlings have founded the "Space City", come into contact with the villagers, give them the seeds of giant plants, as well as supplying all of them weightlessness devices and antilunit. Armed with this "terrible power" — weightlessness, they overthrow the capitalists. Roly-Poly came out to another "Twisters" during all of these events and tell them that he's alien. They sent him on train to Fantomas, from where he reached the "Space City". Roly-Poly offered to search for Dunno on Fool's island. Earthlings arrived in Los Paganos and seized one of the ships. With the help of the captain Rumbik, familiar to Roly-Poly, characters get to the Fool's island and rescued Dunno and Kozlik, who already begun to turn into a ram, and other doomed shorties. Dunno offers to bury weightlessness device in the middle of Fool's island so harmful air, converting shorties to rams, went up and the fresh sea air would start come to the island. But it didn't come to that. (You never know where it will go with the wind). Characters come back with Dunno and Kozlik to the "Space City". Dunno feels bad. Dr. Pillman diagnosed him with an acute nostalgia and noted the need for urgent return to Earth. Despite the sabotage of Spruts and Zhulio, who blew up the FaH rocket, earthlings fly away using propellers at spacesuits and the device of weightlessness. On the surface of the Moon, they boarded the DaR rocket and made their way back to Earth. Once home, Dunno immediately healed, and declared that "now we can go somewhere on a journey again."
Three Fat men written in 1924, by Yury Olesha, was published in 1928.

The events occur at an unnamed country on the brink of revolution. The power in the state is held by the Three Fat Men, wealthy oligarchs with monopoly on the state's natural resources. A long brewing resistance is led by two men: Prospero the Gunsmith and Tibul the Acrobat. During a major confrontation with the government's forces, Prospero is captured and is scheduled for execution. However, at the same time, guardsmen defectors wreck the doll of Tutti, the designated heir of the Fat Men. The doll is a marvelous creation, capable of singing, dancing, and looks like a real girl, even growing up like one. The Fat Men summon a famous scholar, Doctor Gaspar Arnery, and order him to fix the doll before the next day. The Doctor, unknown to them, is a sympathizer for the resistance, and had helped Tibul escape pursuit by the army.

Gaspar attempts to repair the doll, but finds out it's impossible to do in less than three days. Fortunately, he encounters Suok, a young girl who looks exactly like the broken doll, and convinces her to cooperate with him. She manages to get the key to Prospero's cage from Tutti. When she goes to release him during the night, she is spoken to by another prisoner, a fur-covered humanoid creature. The prisoner calls her by name and passes her a note before dying.

Suok releases Prospero, who manages to flee. This time the uprising is successful. After it ends, Tutti and Suok appear before the people and read out the note given by the prisoner. He was once a man named Toub, a great scholar who made the doll for Tutti at the Three Fat Men's order, to replace Suok, who was his twin sister. Suok was sold to the circus. Then the Fat Men demanded he replace Tutti's heart with an iron one, and, once he refused, caged him.

Have vivid descriptio of cannibalism scenes

Tutti is held in his house locked and drugged and programmed just like real MK ULTRA VICTIMS are. Doll girl Souk presented. p***philia!
Blue Bird
L’Oiseau bleu

Starring Shirley Temple

Author
Maurice (Mooris) Polydore Marie Bernard Maeterlinck

BLUE BIRD SATANIC PROJECT

HELLO MK ULTRA

Animated version of a fantasy play otherwise done in live versions: two peasant children are taken by a fairy one night to a different world where they can see what lies behind ordinary household things, animals, and feelings.

In the opening scene, the two children gleefully describe the beautiful decorations and rich desserts that they see in the house of a wealthy family nearby. When Bérylune says that it is wrong for the rich not to share their cakes with Tyltyl and Mytyl, the boy corrects her. It is enough that he gets to watch others’ happiness; their joy does not create envy in him. The theme is emphasized again when the children meet the Luxuries, particularly the biggest one of all, the Luxury of Being Rich. When Tyltyl turns the diamond, the hall is bathed with a dazzling brightness, and the Luxuries run wildly in search of a dark corner where they may hide their ugliness from the ethereal light.

At the end of the play, Tyltyl shows what he has learned about happiness. He looks out the window at the forest and remarks how beautiful it is. The inside of the house looks much lovelier to him than it did before. Also, he creates great happiness for another by giving his pet bird, which seems much bluer than before, to the sick child.[1]

BY OCTOZONE #octoring #octozone

Last edited:

amaranthine

Established
Shadow banned just like this forum. No advertisments, no good translation, no good edition, not possible to buy legally and even libraries didnt' accept it.
That sucks. You can probably buy english versions (if you haven't already) - which I recommend even if the language can be a bit difficult. I actually learned alot of english by reading Lord of the Rings when I was a kid. May I say that at least to me, these books posses the opposite pathos to the books that you mentioned above in regards to satanic literature. They are as pure as a book can get, with a striving towards the light.

It's been a while since I read any russian literature. I remember enjoying Pushkin and Gogol. Any recommendations?

Vmort

Star
May I say that at least to me, these books posses the opposite pathos to the books that you mentioned above in regards to satanic literature. They are as pure as a book can get, with a striving towards the light.
Yes, your thoughts are correct-- thrust your intuition not satanic controlled media. They just didn't want to to shape your soul correctly.
It's been a while since I read any russian literature. I remember enjoying Pushkin and Gogol. Any recommendations?
12 chairs and The Little Golden Calf
Bohemian Grove

# 3 Jack London - "The White Silence" is a short story written by American author Jack London in 1899. Like many of London's short stories, it takes place in the Yukon. The story chronicles the travels of three people across the Northland Trail on the Yukon, as they try to reach civilization before spring. This short story deals with the fragile relationship between man and nature, and also between man and animal. Its title is a phrase that London used frequently in his descriptions of the frozen northern landscapes in his stories.

Characters
  • Mason – Mason is a middle aged man who works on the Yukon. He was born in Tennessee but has worked on the Yukon for many years now. He has made many trips up and down the trails and believes himself to be an expert.
  • Ruth – Ruth is Mason’s wife. She is a native to the Yukon and lives her life oppressed because that is how women are treated in the Yukon. She loves Mason because he treats her as an equal.
  • Malemute kid – Malemute kid is also a native to the Yukon. He met Mason when he was younger and travels with Mason and Ruth. He has become an apprentice to Mason. "The White Silence" is the first of many Jack London short stories that include the Malemute kid.
Astrid Lindgren was widely promoted in USSR.
Pippi Longstocking -- Peter Pan
Pippi is red-haired, freckled, unconventional and superhumanly strong – able to lift her horse one-handed.At the start of the first novel, she moves into Villa Villekulla: the house she shares with her monkey, named Mr. Nilsson, and her horse that is not named in the novels but called Lilla Gubben (Little Old Man) in the movies.

Малыш и Карлсон
Red milk barrel. The boy in red and black. White rabbit and white dog.

Last edited:

amaranthine

Established
Yes, your thoughts are correct-- thrust your intuition not satanic controlled media. They just didn't want to to shape your soul correctly.

12 chairs and The Little Golden Calf
Thank you for the recommendations. And yes agreed - intuition is mostly correct except that sometimes one can misunderstand it due to one's own prejudice which may put a mask on the meaning. Been there a few times.

Cripstin

Rookie
How are Lord of the Rings, Narnia or Harry Potter satanic? Or do you mean that these books have characters and themes in them involving satanic analogues?
Sorry for late replying but its because my actual answer would be too long and tiring to read. To answer your question shortly and directly it's the latter (the books involve occult analogues in them). It wasn't until now that i found a thread here on VC and a post that i think shortly sums up what i wanted to say:
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-spiritual-roots-of-lord-of-the-rings-and-harry-potter.3678/post-110973 you can check it out if you want.
P. S. If you like these books that's absolutely fine. I'm not trying to convince you they're bad and I'm not trying to change your point of view. You asked—i answered.

Last edited:

Vmort

Star
Seven color of flower. Rainbow!

Dog -- God. Water flow -- Aquarious.

Old wizard lady.

Red Ball -- BAAL, Teddy bear.

USSR CARTOONS
Котёнок по имени Гав
Kitten named Woof

Episodes are full of secret messages
Episode 2 and Episode 4 are about the same -- pizzagate. One eye
вв24.jpgвв22.jpg
V on background.
They ate sausauge and kiss
вв25.jpg
Red door Red Roof, Fleur de Lys
вв26.jpgвв29.jpgвв30.jpgвв32.jpg
ILLUSTRATORS FROM CHILDREN"S BOOKS
Please look whom illustrated these books.
@Slava explains
W. W. Denslow’s Illustrations @Sibi more work

"Ride a cock"
The editor will teach you how to transfer words to another line.

Last edited:

Cripstin

Rookie
The article forgot we all humans and have third eye uncluding satanists so symbolism aren't prove anything. Search for the themes and agendas which is harder.
Interesting. I thought worldwide popular book read by millions and millions of children every day certainly has an agenda in it. It's especially alarming because many young people i know who practice tarot and witchcraft used to be harry potter fans. Jk rowlings tattoo says "solve et coagula".
But you're right after all. Mayhaps I'm blind. Maybe I really need to search deeper.

Last edited:

amaranthine

Established
Interesting. I thought worldwide popular book read by millions and millions of children every day certainly has an agenda in it. It's especially alarming because many young people i know who practice tarot and witchcraft used to be harry potter fans. Jk rowlings tattoo says "solve et coagula".
But you're right after all. Mayhaps I'm blind. Maybe I really need to search deeper.
But there is nothing wrong with tarot (even if it is abused for divination), nor with alchemy (a tool for discovering and harmonising the relationships between human faculties). I have only read the first Harry Potter book but it seems to promote the opposite character traits to the modern, actually satanic witchcraft works like netflix's Sabrina...

Vmort

Star
Трое из Простоквашино #octozone
вв33.jpgвв38.jpgвв39.jpgвв40.jpgвв42.jpgвв54.jpgвв61.jpgвв65.jpgвв66.jpgвв67.jpg
I thought worldwide popular book read by millions and millions of children every day certainly has an agenda in it.
Their agenda -- blending thruth with lies. They stole someone's work and they scribe it as their own. They give you something good to hook a fish, you swallow it and think the rest are good too. But it will have hook in it. Don't pay attention to label "From England" but for feelings work gives.
because many young people i know who practice tarot
Tarot are ancient esoterical symbolism.
Margaret Wise Brown explains @Slava Margaret Wise Brown - творчество
en.wikipedia.org

Margaret Wise Brown - Wikipedia

Study:
1916-17 - ???
1923 - Brilliantmontboarding school in Lausanne, Switzerland
Founded in 1882, it is one of the oldest boarding schools in Switzerland, owned by the same family for five generations. The private boarding school ranks among the top 10 most expensive schools in the world.
1925 - The Kew-Forest School (Founder Louis D. Marriott)
(Private school founded 1918)
1926 - Dana Hall School in Wellesley, Massachusetts.
1928 - Hollins College in Roanoke, Virginia.
All schools private.
Jobs:
After receiving her B.A. in English from Hollins in 1932, Brown worked as a teacher and also studied art. While working at an experimental school on Bank Street in New York City, she began writing books for children.
Bank Street Experimental School in New York City
en.wikipedia.org

Bank Street College of Education - Wikipedia

co-founder of Wesley Clair Mitchell
en.wikipedia.org

Wesley Clair Mitchell - Wikipedia
He's also the founder of the New School and the New School for Social Research.

Friend
en.wikipedia.org

Michael Strange - Wikipedia
While at Hollins, she was briefly engaged, dated for a time with an unknown "nice, quiet man from Virginia," had an extended affair with William Gaston, and had a summer romance with Preston Schoyer. In the summer of 1940, Brown began a long-term relationship with Blanche Olrix, poet, playwright, actress, and former wife of John Barrymore. The relationship, which began as a mentoring relationship, eventually became a romantic one and included living together at 10 Gracie Square in Manhattan beginning in 1943.
Brown went by various nicknames in various circles of friends. To her high school friends Dana and Hollins, she was "Tim" because her hair was the color of Timothy Hay. To her Bank Street friends, she was "Brownie." For William Gaston, she was "Goldie," in keeping with Golden MacDonald's use of "Little Island" as the author.

My World (book) - Wikipedia
"My World"
My World was out of print by the 1970s, and some have suggested that one scene in which a mother, father and child share a bathroom was scandalous for the time period.
*It may not be such a shock nowadays, but you have to consider that it depicts animals, not people--and that to some extent deceives the mind of an adult (animals are wild, they are allowed), but not a child who is forming associative bonds.

Mister Dog
"He liked strawberries":

Losing the Hat and the Call of Instincts
www.slaphappylarry.com

Mister Dog by Margaret Wise Brown and Garth Williams Analysis
Mister Dog, written by Margaret Wise Brown, was first published by Little Golden Books in 1952. This was the last book published in Wise Brown’s lifetime before she died age 42. Garth Brown i…
www.slaphappylarry.com
Soon he encounters the field of dogs, where he enjoys a brief carnivalesque moment as a dog again, running around as dogs do. During this sequence he loses his hat. Symbolically, the hat is often ‘the’ thing that separates humans from animals.
Isn't that too close and revealing? That look of a dog and a rosy-cheeked boy. A dog (male) and a human (boy) are getting to know each other. If the author had depicted an old lecher looking for young boys instead of a dog, the public would have taken a dim view of this "work. All it took was replacing one image with a "childish" one: the dog. Much had been taught to Brown in private schools.
The dog in the house has a boy's bedroom:
The heart slippers, the signs on the quilt are lilies:
The dog (male) and the man (boy) live and sleep together.

Works
The Runaway Bunny.
The Runaway Bunny - Wikipedia
The illustrations alternate between 2-page black and white line images and accompanying text, and 2-page coloring spreads. A similar alternation of black-and-white and coloring spreads is found in all three books in the series (depending on the year the books were published)
The final line of "Eat a Carrot," a mother rabbit, was added after Ursula Nordstrom, director of Harper's Books for Boys and Girls, told Brown that the ending needed work.
Girlfriend:
Who is Ursula? - Ursula Nordstrom (February 2, 1910 - October 11, 1988) was publisher and editor-in-chief of juvenile books at Harper & Row from 1940 to 1973. She is credited with leading a transformation in children's literature in which moralizing stories written for adult approval gave way to works that instead appealed to children's imagination and emotions.[2]
She is also the author of the 1960 children's book The Secret Language.[3] A collection of her correspondence was published in 1998 as Dear Genius: Ursula Nordstrom's Letters.
There is much from the article below that the author has picked up that I couldn't find and collate in a day and a half, but here is an excerpt
Her book, titled "The Secret Language," is about Victoria, a lonely eight-year-old girl in the first grade at boarding school. She strikes up a friendship with a bug girl named Martha. Martha, of course, isn't as boochy as Harriet (she doesn't wear a tool belt), but she's tough, unruly, and in Mary Chalmers' illustrations, she gets a stylish, potty-mouthed haircut. Martha invents a secret language in which "ick-en-speak" means stupid and "ankedosh" - nasty. The most delightful thing is that the word by which everything cute is called - no kidding! - sounds like "lelebossa" and clearly begs to be an anagram of the word "lesbian." I don't think readers in 1960 noticed it, nor did the denouement of the story, the gist of which is that two girls build themselves a house. Even today, though the book is fascinating in its own way, it's hard to say what Nordstrom had in mind -- and besides, she burned the only copy of the sequel, "The Secret Choice," almost finishing it.

The book, which has just been published, was clearly intended to normalize already ordinary (even boring) families like ours. As usual, they replaced people with animals to tell us how much fun it is to have a couple of dads.
Little Fluffy Family -- answer to Pat the Bunny
is a "touch and feel" book for small children and babies and has been a perennial best-seller in the United States since its publication in 1940. It is not a book in the traditional sense, but more a collection of things to do, such as pat the fake fur of a rabbit on one page, feel a bit of sandpaper that stands for "daddy's scratchy face" on another, and look in a mirror on yet another.

It was written and illustrated by Dorothy Kunhardt, who was a successful children's author when she created Pat the Bunny for her 3-year-old daughter, Edith.[1] It was partly an experiment in using interactive elements in a book, which was unusual at the time.[2]

Reception and legacy[edit]
As of 2006, Pat the Bunny had sold over 6 million copies, making it the number-6 all-time bestselling children's hardcover book, according to Publishers Weekly.[3] Edith Kunhardt wrote three companions: Pat the Cat in 1984, Pat the Puppy in 1991, and Pat the Pony in 1997. The publisher, Random House, has developed an entire line of related products,[4] and the company DIC in 2000 discussed creating a TV series based on the book.[5][6] The book continues to be popular, appearing as eleventh best selling children's illustrated book for the week of June 15, 2006.[7] Golden Press makes more than a quarter million copies a year.[2] The book was endorsed by experts in child development for its "developmental features" and "sensory approach".[8] In August 2004, Classic Media and Evergreen Concepts partnered to help promote the Pat the Bunny brand.[9] On March 4, 2008, a DVD of the book was released with interactive materials included and an interview with Jean Kunhardt, the author's granddaughter.[10] In 2011, Random House Children's Books released a ""pat the bunny"" app, inspired by the original book, for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch[11] which received critical acclaim.[12]

In a season 23 episode of Sesame Street, Lillias White read the book to a Baby Honker, when Benny Rabbit hops over, thinking that they're mentioning him as a bunny. The Baby Honker pets him, to which Lillias says "she's patting the Benny".

There have been parodies of the book also, such as Pat the Politician, mocking contemporary political figures,[13] and Pat the Yuppie, which includes activities like touching the sheepskin seatcovers of their new BMW and rubbing the exposed brick of their new condominium's wall.[14]

The proceeds from Pat the Bunny support I Am Your Child, a national public awareness campaign created by the Reiner Foundation to stress the importance of early brain development.[15]
Little Fur Family is a 1946 picture book written by Margaret Wise Brown and illustrated by Garth Williams. It tells the story of a little fur child's day in the woods. The day ends when his big fur parents tuck him in bed "all soft and warm," and sing him to sleep with a bedtime song.
Publication history
This book is the first Brown and Williams collaboration; Harper's answer to Simon & Schuster's hugely popular Pat the Bunny. Other books Brown and Williams worked on together include Wait till the Moon is Full (1948), Fox Eyes (1951), Mister Dog: The Dog Who Belonged to Himself (1952), Scuppers The Sailor Dog (1953), Three Little Animals (1956), and Home for a Bunny (1956).
Editor Ursula Nordstrom knew the book would be a success when a mother wrote to tell her that her little boy had held open his copy at the dinner table and tried to feed it his supper.

Last edited: