Say some "living" forum.

Lalas

Star
For some reason I can't post (longer posts, with links, photos, etc). So I'm looking for new housing for the only ones in the English speaking (and not only) internet threads for my topics.

Tell me, tell me. :)

(*I will not say that you have directed me to the relevant forum. I will say that I do not know you. :))

Daze

Superstar
If the issue is making longer post's maybe it's a word you are using or a combination of words that is causing a glitch in the matrix?

Some words like r*pe and p***phile have a "soft" censoring here.

As you can see, even though i typed them normally.

1701640962655.png

Have you tried re-wording your posts? As you've made longer posts before, yes?

Lalas

Star
If the issue is making longer post's maybe it's a word you are using or a combination of words that is causing a glitch in the matrix?

Some words like r*pe and p***phile have a "soft" censoring here.

As you can see, even though i typed them normally.

View attachment 97641

In fact, my posts are not different in any way from my posts, which until very recently (until about a week or a few weeks ago) I posted completely seamlessly. (There are no such "forbidden" words at all.)
Maybe it's my browser, probably.

Or there is some quiet innovation in the forum. I had also recently read about a "hidden ban", which is not necessarily the work of a person from the forum team. I have to read again. As a whole, in any case, WEF-innovations are expected on the Internet; I don't say I'm a "victim" of them.

Repeatedly, in a variety of ways Including with "dead links" and without pictures, and in any other way - half of the publication and 5 times smaller than the initial one. Nothing works.

Daze

Superstar
I don't think there are any hidden bans here. But I do think VC has the ability to delete a person and keep their content or delete them altogether.

I doubt you have restrictions on your account, but an easy test is to make a throwaway account and attempt to make the same post.

Lalas

Star
I don't think there are any hidden bans here. But I do think VC has the ability to delete a person and keep their content or delete them altogether.

I doubt you have restrictions on your account, but an easy test is to make a throwaway account and attempt to make the same post.
That's a good idea, I'll give it a try.

Lalas

Star

Now, with another long post, it happened. I have no idea, probably some sites have built-in bans against giving links to them, I don't know.

Daze

Superstar
So you basically fixed it by logging out and logging back in?

Glad to see it's working now, if the problem happens again, try the same fix next time.

Lalas

Star
So you basically fixed it by logging out and logging back in?

Glad to see it's working now, if the problem happens again, try the same fix next time.
No, I didn't, but instead tried to post a completely different post and it worked right away. I don't know exactly what unacceptable words, links or pictures were in the previous one, but apparently there were. This has been happening to me with a lot of posts lately. (It is quite possible that the problem comes from connections from Russian sources. I do not know what exactly it might be, but there may be a connection with the fact that there was discussed the transition to "runet", a kind of detachment like the Chinese, but not so much. Just a guess.)

Either way, and with some inconvenience that I'm bothering you with my minor things, thank you, as well as @Stucky, for your time. :)

Daze

Superstar
No, I didn't, but instead tried to post a completely different post and it worked right away. I don't know exactly what unacceptable words, links or pictures were in the previous one, but apparently there were. This has been happening to me with a lot of posts lately. (It is quite possible that the problem comes from connections from Russian sources. I do not know what exactly it might be, but there may be a connection with the fact that there was discussed the transition to "runet", a kind of detachment like the Chinese, but not so much. Just a guess.)

Either way, and with some inconvenience that I'm bothering you with my minor things, thank you, as well as @Stucky, for your time. :)
No inconvenience at all.

I'm pretty sure VC is Canadian, if memory serves. I don't think he is anti-Russian, least I've seen nothing to suggest such things. There are a few Russians here, @Vmort is one. They've never complained of censorship to my knowledge.

But there have been a lot of complaints from others about not being able to post, multiple threads in this category, questions and suggestions.
Idk the reasons why, other than certain words used that are automatically filtered? For what it's worth I've made nearly 5000 posts and have never had such issues.

Lalas

Star
No inconvenience at all.

I'm pretty sure VC is Canadian, if memory serves. I don't think he is anti-Russian, least I've seen nothing to suggest such things. There are a few Russians here, @Vmort is one. They've never complained of censorship to my knowledge.

But there have been a lot of complaints from others about not being able to post, multiple threads in this category, questions and suggestions.
Idk the reasons why, other than certain words used that are automatically filtered? For what it's worth I've made nearly 5000 posts and have never had such issues.
And yes, the VC is not anti-Russian, on the contrary - and he, like almost the entire alt-press, is "pro-Russian", in the sense that only the evil US/West/Families/Masons/WEF, etc., are published and emphasized. And during this time, the good Russian authorities almost built the beast system exactly on the model of the US/West/Families/Masons/WEF, etc. That is why they are my topics and in this sense they are "anti-Russian", probably, for most. :)

And I also haven't had any problems in my about 700 posts, at least 400-500 of which have been long and complex, with lots of links and images. But recently I have a problem with every second or third post. So something has changed, and whether it's in my computer, browser, or in VC, or in the Russian Internet, or in the global - I do not know.

(By the way, @Zakat, because I'm watching you reacted - make a topic about Mauritius. Tell a little, show pictures. I had read before and it seemed like a very strange African country. Interesting. :) )