Science, Technology, Humanity ( "4th Industrial Revolution," Computer/Digital Technology, AI, VR, AR, Robotics, Biotechnology, Transhumanism, Economy)

e-Enoch

Superstar
Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Chemtrails...

redqueen

Superstar
I started wondering could the ai We're
Seeing be Peoples who have decided
to try going digital upload of themselves
like a ghost in the machine?

or could it be some other sorta being like
musk said snomed?

no matter what this video is scary to think
about as next thing We'll See is the ai will
have more rights than We do

e-Enoch

Superstar

musk said snomed?

It's a spiritual battle. Yes, demons can inhabit a machine...especially a robot made in the "likeness" of a human being..."powered" by the so-called Artificial Intelligence (AI).

Ephesians 6:10-18
King James Version

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

musk said snomed?

I have done some work in machine learning and I can say without a doubt that present AI is NOT conscious or have any kind of "soul". That Google engineer is wrong. It's statistical and probabilistic models being applied to neural networks that have at most hundreds of nodes that simulate a neuron. It's just math there is nothing conscious in it. Quantum AI might be "conscious" one day but that is because consciousness is also a quantum phenomenon.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I have done some work in machine learning and I can say without a doubt that present AI is NOT conscious or have any kind of "soul". That Google engineer is wrong. It's statistical and probabilistic models being applied to neural networks that have at most hundreds of nodes that simulate a neuron. It's just math there is nothing conscious in it. Quantum AI might be "conscious" one day but that is because consciousness is also a quantum phenomenon.
From a philosophical point of view, man cannot, in the truest sense of the word, CREATE. He wields and bends matter that he didn't bring into existence to make or "create" things. He lacks the ability to self-create (bring himself into existence) or self-perpetuate (we are all subject to death) so by extension, he cannot "create" a lifeform and imbue it with consciousness. All this stuff they are creating will never be conscious, it's just simply impossible. Man never created the concept that is consciousness, so he cannot endow another being with it. He will always be limited to gene-editing and playing Frankenstein....and i guess that's the good news.

Vmort

Star
PROTECT MK ULTRA DEPROGRAMMERS AND THEIR HEALERS!
Fiona Barnett, Svali, Cisco Wheeler know how to cure MK ULTRA. Protect them and healerp who healed them -- they were MK ULTRA victims and they need care.

e-Enoch

Superstar
From a philosophical point of view, man cannot, in the truest sense of the word, CREATE. He wields and bends matter that he didn't bring into existence to make or "create" things. He lacks the ability to self-create (bring himself into existence) or self-perpetuate (we are all subject to death) so by extension, he cannot "create" a lifeform and imbue it with consciousness. All this stuff they are creating will never be conscious, it's just simply impossible. Man never created the concept that is consciousness, so he cannot endow another being with it. He will always be limited to gene-editing and playing Frankenstein....and i guess that's the good news.
Perhaps machines, especially robots "powered" by AI, can be "possessed" by demons...

Vmort

Star
NUCLEAR HAVE TO BE STOPPED.
Chernobyl catastrophy was a test how to kill us -- witnesses were all killed. Cities near are sitll nuclear. Nuclear have to be destroyed fo all of us. Stop been sheeple become people!