Science, Technology, Humanity ( "4th Industrial Revolution," Computer/Digital Technology, AI, VR, AR, Robotics, Biotechnology, Transhumanism, Economy)

I used the Midjourney AI, there is a beta program and you get 25 free images.

I was so impressed by it that I decided to pay the 10$/month for the subscription, which includes 250 images. I mainly use this to make video game art, but you can make money selling the art also. I think this is one of the good uses of AI. It does not control nuclear missiles, it just makes cool art.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
View attachment 79869
View attachment 79874
View attachment 79870
View attachment 79871View attachment 79872
View attachment 79873

I always find this puzzling. Both Schwab and Musk are selling Brain Implants. Public perception: Klaus Schwab = Bad Guy Elon Musk = Good Guy

Media makes Musk out to be a nerdy hipster billionaire so people will listen to him and accept all this transhumanism garbage. It's all a ploy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/u2eezr
Here Schwab not only discusses brain implants but personal brain implanted slaves servants like Mark Zuckerberg has. A robot owning a human slave.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I always find this puzzling. Both Schwab and Musk are selling Brain Implants. Public perception: Klaus Schwab = Bad Guy Elon Musk = Good Guy

Media makes Musk out to be a nerdy hipster billionaire so people will listen to him and accept all this transhumanism garbage. It's all a ploy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/u2eezr
Here Schwab not only discusses brain implants but personal brain implanted slaves servants like Mark Zuckerberg has. A robot owning a human slave.
More about Elon Musk... the "favorite" mega-rich tech geek...

Corbett: "The 'Martian Technocracy?' What's this? More whimsy from everybody's favorite mega-rich tech geek?

Sadly, no. In fact, what Musk's supporters might not know is that he has a very real family connection to the actual, historical Technocracy, Inc. movement/political party, which might help explain Musk's outlook, his rise to prominence, and some of his wackier (not to mention creepier) ideas on the eventual merging of humans and machines."

Last edited:

Line

Established
I never payed any attention to this.
BUT HOLYCOW!!!!!!!!
This is real!!!!
Where have I been?
I know!

View attachment 79855
Full Article Here.

Neuralink Corporation is a neurotechnology company that
develops implantable brain–machine interfaces.
Co-founded by Elon Musk, Max Hodak and Paul
Merolla, the company's headquarters is in the Pioneer
Building in San Francisco sharing offices with OpenAI.

Founded: July 2016
Headquarters: Pioneer Building, San Francisco, California, U.S.

Founders: Elon Musk, Max Hodak

Neurotechnology can be used purely for research
purposes, such as experimental brain imaging to
gather information about mental illness or sleep patterns.

From the website:
View attachment 79857View attachment 79859View attachment 79860View attachment 79861

View attachment 79862
View attachment 79865
View attachment 79867
I discovered it early in 2022, and yet this is still as baffling and revolting to me as if I discovered it yesterday or at the minute.

This world is so much over the top insane in every possible sense that’s I just want for death to come quickly. Even tough I know this isn’t the right answer.

Vmort

Star
TOUCH SCREEN
I Phone, Planshets, etc...

You know no one actually tested it wheter it safe or no. What I can see it is not safe -- people with healthy pshyche has lost basic common sence and they have become unsufferable for 3 month. One case I know with damaged pshyche -- he has lost himself completely for 1 month.

Line

Established
TOUCH SCREEN
I Phone, Planshets, etc...

You know no one actually tested it wheter it safe or no. What I can see it is not safe -- people with healthy pshyche has lost basic common sence and they have become unsufferable for 3 month. One case I know with damaged pshyche -- he has lost himself completely for 1 month.
From an excessive use of screen is what you mean?

e-Enoch

Superstar