Science, Technology, Humanity ( "4th Industrial Revolution," Computer/Digital Technology, AI, VR, AR, Robotics, Biotechnology, Transhumanism, Economy)

QMQS

Established
1675500608944.png

The 4th industrial revolution will lead to massive unemployment. No wonder, they classify us as useless.

e-Enoch

Superstar
View attachment 84238

The 4th industrial revolution will lead to massive unemployment. No wonder, they classify us as useless.
We, human beings, are made in God's own image...and we are never useless...we are precious in the eyes of our Creator and He made us for a wonderful purpose...

This so-called "industrial revolution," clearly is just one of the devil's schemes to discredit and insult God Almighty... we must not buy into the devil's lies...surely, his days are numbered and he's been judged...

QMQS

Established
We, human beings, are made in God's own image...and we are never useless...we are precious in the eyes of our Creator and He made us for a wonderful purpose...

This so-called "industrial revolution," clearly is just one of the devil's schemes to discredit and insult God Almighty... we must not buy into the devil's lies...surely, his days are numbered and he's been judged...
Of course, I know that.

I specifically stated, THEY CLASSIFY us as useless.

e-Enoch

Superstar

redqueen

Superstar
Peoples need to realize
tptb don't give or show Us any tech that they
haven't already had for decades used as a weapon
and have perfected the way it will be used against Us

now that they're dimming the sun and have layers of
clouds above Us

I Believe if they go above those clouds projecting through
them,Peoples will fall for the holograms above Us depicting