Severance

Severance.jpg

Hi. Mild spoilers for severance by the way. up to ep 3. Surprised I haven't seen this show mentioned. First of all I love this show, and it's excellent and psychological. And I think is no reason not to watch a show. But that there is what you could interpret as a double meaning to the show, about Did as well. It seems pretty easy to make that leap. and so that's why I am surprised I haven't seen it here.
but in episode three and seeing this map, it just sort of made me think of a person mapping their complex system (likely polyfragmented) where different parts are segregated off from each other. on the left it looks like it has the word Did circled.. ?! and then there is the word MIND with an eye shape that seems to mean something. also Petey says to Mark, there is even some people who live there all the time. and that to me speaks to the trauma holders in a system. Anyways as I say this is a smart and great worthwhile show. I also like shows with references to DID, which is probably how I found this forum in the first place. Idk.