SHOCKING MUST SEE! WHY Eating PORK is BAD For HUMANS - #Pork

Flarepath

Star
Speaking of bacon, a woman used to invite me round for evening meals with her and her son, but one day she'd undercooked the bacon and it was like chewing a strip of rubber, so when they weren't looking I fished it out of my mouth and slung it behind the settee for their cat but it wouldn't touch it !
I meant to pick it up later and dump it but completely forgot, and she must have found it next day and yelled down the phone at me "YOU'RE NOT A VERY NICE MAN AND I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN !" and hung up..:)

Maldarker

Star
Speaking of bacon, a woman used to invite me round for evening meals with her and her son, but one day she'd undercooked the bacon and it was like chewing a strip of rubber, so when they weren't looking I fished it out of my mouth and slung it behind the settee for their cat but it wouldn't touch it !
I meant to pick it up later and dump it but completely forgot, and she must have found it next day and yelled down the phone at me "YOU'RE NOT A VERY NICE MAN AND I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN !" and hung up..:)
You dodged a bullet LOL! ;)

Daze

Superstar
We heard this story Tidal. Don't you remember telling it?

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt from:

The practice, called “feedback,” is common in the pork business (or “controlled oral exposure” in industry jargon). The slurry of pig poop and parts is often fed to new female breeding pigs who’ve yet to give birth to help them adapt to the germs of the farm, and to pregnant pigs to help them pass down immunity from disease to their babies, through their milk.

A Freeman

Superstar
Isaiah 66:15-18
66:15 For, behold, the "I AM" will come with fire, and with His chariots like a whirlwind, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire.
66:16 For by fire and by His sword will the "I AM" plead with all flesh: and those slain by the "I AM" shall be many.
66:17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one [tree] in the midst (Gen. 3:1-5), eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the "I AM".
66:18 For I [know] their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see My glory.

A Freeman

Superstar
Sura 2:171-173
2:171. The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of Wisdom.
2:172. O ye who believe! Eat of the good things that We have provided for you, and be grateful to God, if it is Him ye worship.
2:173. He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of God. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For God is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful.