Smallpox/monkeypox scamdemic

FilthPig

Veteran
Since this is gonna be the next big step in NWO to enslave humanity i guess it deserve its own thread.
Monkeypox pandemic drill took place 14 months ago.Look at the dates on that drill .
Who participated on that drill ?
U.S. National Security Council, WHO, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Wellcome Trust, Johnson & Johnson, Merck,Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (China CDC),SICPA and many others.

ive heard two conspiracies related to monkey pox.

1/ monkey dna/link in Astra Zeneca vaccine
2/ the monkeys who escaped a truck a few months ago

all in all im seeing a lot of reusing material. Blaming gay men( aids crisis reused), its ok its not to bad(covid 2019), but also be very very afraid(covid 2020), animal related monkeys instead of bats, Africa always seems to pop up too

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Bill Gates Tells WHO to Do ‘Germ Games’ to Prevent Another Pandemic, Smallpox Outbreak
Gates Germ-Game Warning Motivates Smallpox Vaccine Discussions

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 08-51-33 13 Million Freeze-Dried Monkeypox - Smallpox Vaccines Ordered.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Monkeypox Psyop | Starring Bill Gates & the Gay Guy

Bitchute backup

Awoken2

Superstar
Let's have a look at how this narrative is being framed.

I'm getting that deja vu feeling here

Let's see if they are going to play the "asymptomatic spread" card again like they did with Covid, because you are supposed to have sores so it's visible if you are infected. As soon as they do that they are going to impose lockdowns again. It is Covid déjà vu all over again. But the boy cried wolf already so who will believe them this time.

FilthPig

Veteran
Let's see if they are going to play the "asymptomatic spread" card again like they did with Covid, because you are supposed to have sores so it's visible if you are infected. As soon as they do that they are going to impose lockdowns again. It is Covid déjà vu all over again.
Oh indeed i think they are . I saw someone commenting somewhere,that most of the discovered cases have no serios symptoms yet or something like that.Dont remember where i saw it.

Maldarker

Star
ive heard two conspiracies related to monkey pox.

1/ monkey dna/link in Astra Zeneca vaccine
2/ the monkeys who escaped a truck a few months ago

all in all im seeing a lot of reusing material. Blaming gay men( aids crisis reused), its ok its not to bad(covid 2019), but also be very very afraid(covid 2020), animal related monkeys instead of bats, Africa always seems to pop up too

First thing that came to mind also was..."What can't think of anything new trying the aids monkey plan again geez"

FilthPig

Veteran
Thank god they just managed to get the new smallpox vaxx to the market ! We are saved !! We now have monkeypox pandemic because we didnt vaxx hard enough for smallpox... Let me guess,the solution is to start mass vaccinations with this new TPOXX vax ?
"A halt in routine smallpox vaccinations decades ago has contributed to the growth of monkeypox, experts have said. "

Bill Gates Tells WHO to Do ‘Germ Games’ to Prevent Another Pandemic, Smallpox Outbreak
Gates Germ-Game Warning Motivates Smallpox Vaccine Discussions

masons fav colour = Purple

Red + Blue = Purple

masons&purple.jpeg