Soldier from Stow allegedly tried to help ISIS attack U.S. troops

Aero

Superstar

It looks like the false flag people were predicting may have been stopped or canceled. It's weird, though. Just the other day, I was wondering how many bombers there are out in the world. I know that's a messed up thing to think about, but I figured there are at least a few thousand ready and able bombers. Of course, my estimates didn't include bomb makers mainly because bomb makers may not even be necessary to carry out a bombing.

So now that we know, there are plenty of pre-made bombs and bombers. Here's this guy the FBI "caught." I use the words caught loosely because it looks like entrapment. Plus, I've seen the movie "Minority Report," which means I know that just because you stop something from happening doesn't mean it wasn't going to happen.

If the FBI has some precognitive abilities, I'd love to hear about it. Like how do they know if someone is serious or not? More importantly, how is that good criteria to dole out punishment? Anyway, it looks like we might get another chance to see the old "I was groomed" defense play out.

Karlysymon

Superstar
“As we allege today, Bridges, a private in the U.S. Army, betrayed our country and his unit when he plotted with someone he believed was an ISIS sympathizer to help ISIS attack and kill U.S. soldiers in the Middle East,” said FBI Assistant Director in Charge of the New York Office William F. Sweeney Jr. “Fortunately, the person with whom he communicated was an FBI employee, and we were able to prevent his evil desires from coming to fruition. Bridges could have chosen a life of honorable service, but instead he traded it for the possibility of life in prison. This case should serve as a reminder that the FBI’s New York JTTF will never quit in its commitment to protect our Nation from all those who seek to do it harm.”

FBI entrapment....through and through!

I wonder, now that the gang is back together and holding the reins, maybe John Kerry (not in his former position) & Co. will "let ISIS" strike the homeland to achieve some strategic ends?

I mean, that was that was the point all along, to get domestic terrorists regarded as FTOs
“we have to get them to agree that Atomwaffen, The Base, and Sonnenkrieg, and Blood and Honor, and National Action and so many others are actually terrorists.”

“And in order to do that, we need you all to call them that,” Rose said. “We need the State Department to label at least some of them FTOs.”