Some simple questions about the "trinity" that no "Christian" seems to be able to answer

A Freeman

Superstar
Question: Shouldn't we all be following The Example of Jesus (John 14:6) rather than the example of men?

Question: When did Jesus ever worship or pray to anyone or anything other than Father alone?

Question: Didn't Jesus consider Father to be The One True God and thus His God (Matt. 27:46, John 17:3, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12), without Whom Jesus said He could do be nothing (John 5:30) even though with God, ALL things are possible (Matt. 19:26).

Question: You do wish to follow Jesus' Example, do you not?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Just checking the link to John 1… (which version is that btw @A Freeman ?

“1:1 In the Beginning was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.​
1:2 The same was in the Beginning with God.​
1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.​
1:4 In Him was Life; and the Life was the Light of men.​
1:5 And the Light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.​
1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name [was] John.​
1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all [men] through the Light might believe.​
1:8 He was not that Light, but [was sent] to bear witness of that Light.​
1:9 [That] was the True Light, which Lighteth every man that cometh into the world.​
1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world (humans) knew him not (could not SEE him inside the body of Jesus).​
1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.​
1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the (adopted) sons of God, [even] to them that believe in his identity:​
1:13 Who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man (human), but of God (Who is Spirit).​
1:14 And the Word was made flesh (incarnated), and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only incarnated of the Father) full of Grace and Truth (Nazir in Hebrew).”​

I notice that most people who want to reject the Trinity have to gnaw at and add to the plain meaning of John 1, so I would be very interested in finding out more on the authorship of this [specially ANNOTATED] version of scripture?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Unitarianism (or Socinianism)1 is a theological movement that believes Godis one singular Person. Unitarians reject the triune nature of God and argue that the Bible teaches Jesus was not a divine Person but is simply the one Lord Messiah (a human being). Unitarians often make much of the fact that the Bible says there is only one God, but this assumes Christians believe something else. The Bible is clear that there is only one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; cf. Mark 12:29). However, non-trinitarians confuse monotheism (belief in one God) with unitarianism (the belief that the being of God is possessed by one Person). Jesus’ divinity is part of the doctrine of the Trinity, which states that within the one Being that is God, there exist eternally three coequal and coeternal Persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Each is a distinct Person, yet each is identified as God: the Father (Philippians 1:2), the Son (John 1:1, 18), and the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3–4). The doctrine of the Trinity is not a denial of the unity of God but is the God-revealed explanation of that unity.

This issue is important, because if we deny the deity of Jesus then we do not know the Father and, therefore, we do not have eternal life (1 John 2:23, 5:12, 20).

A Freeman

Superstar
Just checking the link to John 1… (which version is that btw @A Freeman ?

“1:1 In the Beginning was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.​
1:2 The same was in the Beginning with God.​
1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.​
1:4 In Him was Life; and the Life was the Light of men.​
1:5 And the Light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.​
1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name [was] John.​
1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all [men] through the Light might believe.​
1:8 He was not that Light, but [was sent] to bear witness of that Light.​
1:9 [That] was the True Light, which Lighteth every man that cometh into the world.​
1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world (humans) knew him not (could not SEE him inside the body of Jesus).​
1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.​
1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the (adopted) sons of God, [even] to them that believe in his identity:​
1:13 Who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man (human), but of God (Who is Spirit).​
1:14 And the Word was made flesh (incarnated), and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only incarnated of the Father) full of Grace and Truth (Nazir in Hebrew).”​

I notice that most people who want to reject the Trinity have to gnaw at and add to the plain meaning of John 1, so I would be very interested in finding out more on the authorship of this [specially ANNOTATED] version of scripture?
The Bible cited is The King of kings' Bible

No one is trying to "gnaw at" John 1:1 by pointing out the totally illogical conclusions made by those attempting to apply the unscriptural trinitarian doctrine either don't seem to be able to read it properly, or are intentionally reading into it things which simply aren't there. Please see the spoiler below, if you're interested to see a relatively comprehensive list of the numerous errors in logic employed in an effort to hammer-fit the unscriptural trinitarian doctrine into John 1:1.

IF John 1:1 is read properly, i.e. honestly and with an open-mind, the term "Jesus" isn't in it at all, either directly or by inference.

Only when one WRONGLY ASSUMES that they can substitute “Jesus” into BOTH John 1:14 AND John 1:1 (when “Jesus” doesn't appear in either verse) for the term “the Word”, can one misinterpret those two very simple and easy to understand verses.

Please see the following link for an example of the false logic being used by “Christians” to read something into John 1:1 which simply isn't there.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/111/Illicit_Substitution_of_Identicals

An illicit substitution is one of the many forms of non sequitur logical fallacies, i.e. faulty deductions that simply do not logically follow from the information at hand. Along with the examples at the link above, please consider the following illicit substitution, to realize how dangerous this type of irrational thinking really is.

Mr. Hatfield owns a .45 caliber pistol.
Mr. McCoy was shot by a man with a .45 caliber pistol.
Mr. Hatfield is therefore guilty of shooting Mr. McCoy.

Hopefully this illustrates how dangerous illicit substitutions can be, causing people to jump to erroneous conclusions using this false logic (i.e. illogic). Bearing this in mind, please consider there are at least 4 different ways that God's Word is referred to, or defined as, in the Bible.

a) The Word of the "I AM" came to the Prophets/God's Messengers by vision/dream. (telepathically).

b) The Word of the "I AM" was verbally spoken by the Prophets/God's Messengers.

c) The Word of the "I AM" was recorded in writing by the Prophets/God's Messengers (including the Disciples and Apostles), in what we refer to as the Bible (the written Word of God).

d) The Word of the "I AM" was also MADE into a flesh and blood example for us (The Way - John 14:6), in the form of the human+Being Jesus+Christ.

So why do “Christians” arbitrarily choose one of the four methods in which the Word of the "I AM" has been delivered to us, in preference to the other three, to use in their illicit substitution into John 1:1? Is it not because “Christians” want to read into those verses something that isn't actually there?

By substituting the four different forms in which the Word was delivered from God to us listed above, John 1:1 would read as follows:-

In [the] beginning was the vision/dream, and the vision/dream was with THE God, and the vision/dream was God.

In [the] beginning was the spoken Word, and the spoken Word was with THE God, and the spoken Word was God.

In [the] beginning was the Bible, and the Bible was with THE God, and God was the Bible.

In [the] beginning was Jesus, and Jesus was with THE God, and Jesus was God.

Hopefully the fundamental flaw in these types of illicit substitutions is self-evident, but just in case it isn't, please consider the following insurmountable difficulties in claiming Jesus is God:-

1) Clearly God was NOT a vision, even if that vision came from Him. It was the TRUTH of that vision that was, since the beginning, with God and was God, because God IS the TRUTH and, unlike satan and humans, God cannot lie.

2) Clearly God was NOT a verbal message, even if that verbal message was His Word, being delivered by His Messengers. It was the TRUTH contained within that verbal message that was, since the beginning, with God and was God, because God IS the TRUTH and, unlike satan and humans, God cannot lie.

3) Clearly God was NOT a book, even if that book was the Bible. It was the TRUTH contained within the Bible that was, since the beginning, with God and was God, because God IS the TRUTH and, unlike satan and humans, God cannot lie.

4) It therefore LOGICALLY follows that God was NOT Jesus, even if Jesus was the flesh and blood example God gave us. It was the TRUTH that Jesus spoke and did that was, since the beginning, with God and was God, because God IS the TRUTH and, unlike satan and humans, God cannot lie.

5) How could anyone be WITH someone at the same time they were that someone? No one claims some part of them was “with them” (my head was with me) nor would anyone claim to be with themselves (I was with me), except in jest.

6) There is also a tense problem with John 1:1 that is being ignored, which likewise proves the illicit substitution of “Jesus” for "the Word" in that verse simply does NOT work. The last phrase of the verse is as follows:

“...and the Word WAS God” (or “...Jesus WAS God” – past tense).

IF Jesus actually IS God, then ALL of the verb tenses in John 1:1 should be present tense, NOT past tense. But that is NOT what it says, is it? "Jesus WAS God", is clearly PAST TENSE.

It seems noteworthy that the "tense blindness" is not only misapplied in John 1:1, but in the other verse Christians routinely quote as evidence that Jesus allegedly claimed to be God: John 8:58 KJV (John 8:49 King of kings' Bible).

Where using the illicit substitution in John 1:1 ignores the past tense reference ("Jesus WAS God") that proves its error, John 8:58 KJV ignores the fact that the present tense form of "to be" is used because using the past tense form would indicate Christ (speaking through the mouth of Jesus - see John 8:14, John 17:5, John 18:36) no longer existed (it's "I am going to live forever", NOT "I was going to live forever", the latter of which would mean that is no longer going to happen).

7) And finally, to further illustrate how absurd this substitution idea really is, please consider how substituting both the pagan Babylonian/Roman “trinity” and the Son Jesus into John 1:1 would render that verse:-

John 1:1 In [the] beginning was the Word, and the Word was with THE God, and the Word was God.

...would become...

John 1:1 In [the] beginning was the Son Jesus, and the Son Jesus was with THE Father, Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit, and the Son Jesus was the Father, Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Which should leave no reasonable doubt in any rationally-minded human+Being that Jesus is NOT God.

Who Jesus really WAS, as explained in great detail in the Scriptures, is the mortal human Son born of the virgin body of Mary, Who WAS definitely OF this world (and descended from the line of David). Hence His designation as “the Son of Man”.

Christ, which means “the Anointed One” (same as Messiah does in Hebrew or Mahdi does in Arabic) IS the Firstborn Son of God (Rom. 8:29, Col. 1:15, Rev. 3:14), Who is an IMMORTAL Spirit-Being and definitely is NOT OF THIS WORLD (John 8:14, 17:5, 18:36).

2000 years ago, when Christ incarnated Jesus (John 1:14), They became the human+Being known as Jesus+Christ. The human body of Jesus is now long-gone. Which is why Christ prophesied that during His Second Coming, He (Christ) will be here in a NEW BODY (from Joseph-Ephraim - Gen. 49:10, 22-24) with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12).

We have the Word of THE ONE TRUE GOD (the "I AM) on that.
It is duly noted though that you avoided the very simple/basic list of questions presented in the OP. Is that because you cannot answer them please or because you know if you try, you will have to admit to yourself that the trinity doctrine is man-made?

A Freeman

Superstar
Unitarianism (or Socinianism)1 is a theological movement that believes Godis one singular Person. Unitarians reject the triune nature of God and argue that the Bible teaches Jesus was not a divine Person but is simply the one Lord Messiah (a human being). Unitarians often make much of the fact that the Bible says there is only one God, but this assumes Christians believe something else. The Bible is clear that there is only one God (Deuteronomy 6:4; cf. Mark 12:29). However, non-trinitarians confuse monotheism (belief in one God) with unitarianism (the belief that the being of God is possessed by one Person). Jesus’ divinity is part of the doctrine of the Trinity, which states that within the one Being that is God, there exist eternally three coequal and coeternal Persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Each is a distinct Person, yet each is identified as God: the Father (Philippians 1:2), the Son (John 1:1, 18), and the Holy Spirit (Acts 5:3–4). The doctrine of the Trinity is not a denial of the unity of God but is the God-revealed explanation of that unity.
As above please. Are you intentionally avoiding the questions because you cannot answer them, or because you don't want to, because they would destroy the trinitarian delusion?

Who cares about whatever man-made labels you wish to attach to whatever doctrinal or denominational differences you feel are in play? This is a SCRIPTURAL matter, which should and will be decided by SCRIPTURE alone, not by a popularity contest between competing corporate fictional organized religions.

This issue is important, because if we deny the deity of Jesus then we do not know the Father and, therefore, we do not have eternal life (1 John 2:23, 5:12, 20).

The exact opposite is actually true, exactly as Christ told us.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, AND Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
1 John 2

22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

I have satisfied my curiosity and with sadness conclude my further interaction with you.

D2AC9B5A-6FEB-43C7-ACDC-BA5F82A040E8.jpeg

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
No. The King of kings (Christ) is the author/editor of The King of kings' Bible.
Before the beginning (according to Jahtruth)

“CHAPTER 1 "Before the Beginning"
(of human life on earth).

Thousands of Earth years ago, far away in THIS galaxy, on the Morning Star (Rev. 2 v 28), the Lord Guardian Of Divinity, King, Ruler and Guardian of the Universe (Sura 23:86), put down a revolution led by Lucifer (Iblis)(Revelations 12 v 7-9).

The Morning Star (Venus) is inhabited by immortal "Beings of Light" (Spirit/Energy) whose civilisation, based on "pure" love, is zillions of years old.

Lucifer, now known here on Earth as Satan (the opposer) the Devil (the liar/slanderer) from which the word D/ evil is derived; because of his selfish and arrogant nature, wanted to over-throw the Lord and to take His place, so that he could rule and inflict his own selfish opinion and evil desires on the heavens. He encouraged and misled many of the other inhabitants of the Morning Star, who people on Earth know by the name Angel, to join him and he then started a war against God (Rev. 12 v 7 & Isaiah 14 v 13-14).

Angels do not carry harps and have wings, they merely have a melodic sounding type of voice and they can fly. The very simple mentality of the people of the early biblical days, who had never seen anything on Earth flying, unless it had wings, led to the myth about angels.

Lucifer did not declare war and fight with honour but sneaked around murdering and fought dishonourably (John 8 v 44), as ALL terrorists do.

Prince Michael, God's eldest son, known by many names here on Earth, one of which is Jesus, Commander-in-Chief of the JEDI Knights,

[aside] Wait, what? Jedi Kinights?!

“He the spirit of truth has revealed unto me that I belong to and come from the "House of Israel". I was born into the Nation of Israel (ten lost tribes) that “I AM” set up from the beginning. All I am saying is that Abraham’s Father, Lord God (Guardian of Divinity) is the same God that I worship and follow. A Fifeshire Family: The Descendants of JOHN AND THOMAS PHILIP OF Kirkcaldy compiled by Peter Philip 1990. I am of Scottish Origins”
^A rather cryptic quotation from the above site…

…who have been the guardians of the heavens for zillions of years, fought with his knights, using the "Light" and the "Force", which is the force of love. God, who is pure love and the source and controller of His "Force", love, the greatest force in creation, defeated Lucifer and his followers, some of whom were misled, by lies, into fighting against God.

Unlike Lucifer who would have spared no-one, the Lord in His infinite wisdom and compassion decided to demonstrate His love and mercy to His enemies. God, knowing that Lucifer had invented lying (John 8 v 44) and had deceived many weak-willed angels into following him, decided not to execute them immediately but to give them a chance to learn the ERROR of their ways. If they GENUINELY repented, within a preset period of time, He would spare them; if not He would have no alternative but to destroy them (Malachi 4 v 6 & John 3 v 17-18 / 5 v 24-25).

The Lord then had to decide what to do with His prisoners, so that they could do no more harm and could be safely taught to be good. Being spirit/energy (Luke 9 v 55) they could not be punished, only destroyed using "fire" (not earthly fire), because they feel no PAIN and have no needs.

Not executing Lucifer and his angels outright created quite a difficult situation.

They had to be taught to keep the twelve laws of heaven; THE TWELVE COMMANDMENTS. Ten of which were given to Moses on Mount Sinai (Exodus 20 v 1-17) and the eleventh and twelfth which were given later on by Jesus, one of which God demonstrated and still demonstrates i.e. "love your enemies into being good." He did this by giving you a chance and the opportunity of learning to be good, even though you had intended, and actually tried, to kill Him. This demonstrates perfectly, God's gentle use of strength.

Jesus gave the new COMMANDMENT, "love one another as I have loved you," to his disciples (John 13 v 34 / 15 v 12). He was telling them to love their enemies and to teach them by loving them, because the disciples had originally been his enemies in the war (Rev, 12 v 7), or they would not have been here in prison (Isaiah 14 v 12-15)(Luke 9 v 55)(Rev. 12 v 8)(Sura 17:8 & 83:7).

Loving your enemies does NOT mean allowing them to do evil or to get away with doing evil, or allowing them to persuade YOU to do evil things, or to stop YOU from doing what God wants YOU to do. Just like when Satan used Peter to try to stop Jesus from doing God's Will and Jesus said to Satan, who was speaking through Peter, "get behind me Satan" (Matt.16 v 23).

The twelfth COMMANDMENT also given later by Jesus is "YOU shall NOTjudge." He who judges another condemns himself (Matt. 7 v 1). This applies to ALL of you, especially in your courts. God has given HIS Judgements and Laws as well as THE COMMANDMENTS and anyone else's judgements and laws are TOTALLY ILLEGAL. IF everyone kept The COMMANDMENTS there would be absolutely no problems on Earth.

All the prisoners were given suspended death sentences, UNLESS they learned to be good. Those death sentences still stand and are only suspended until Judgement Day, YOU still are under the shadow of the DEATH SENTENCE(Exodus 34 v 6-7) (John 3 v 17-18 & 5 v 24-25).”

Source

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Still no answer as to why anyone who claims to follow Christ would choose not follow His Instructions and His Example on how to pray.

Matthew 6:9-13
6:9 After this manner therefore pray YE: OUR FATHER which art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name.
6:10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.
6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
6:12 And forgive us our debts and trespasses (if we truly repent), as we forgive our debtors and those who trespass against us (if they truly repent).
6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For Thine is The Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

A Freeman

Superstar
I know I said I had given up on you @A Freeman but do you genuinely believe this stuff?? ^
Everything you just quoted from The Way home or face The Fire is straight out of the Bible. The REAL Star War took place in Heaven a little more than 6000 years ago, when Lucifer gathered one-third of the angels of heaven together into his army with his lies, and led a coup attempt to overthrow Father as The King Ruler of the Universe. That is exactly what we're told in Isa. 14:12-17, Rev. 12:3-4, and Rev. 12:7-9, among the many other references in Scripture to this being a prison for the criminally insane ("Father forgive them for they know not what they do").

Did you even bother to look up the Scriptural references before judging it, again in direct violation of the Commandment Christ gave not to judge by any other standard than Father's Law?

And don't you find it a bit hypocritical that you cannot answer the very simple questions in the OP? Is that because you have no answer or because you would have to admit that the worship of the "trinity" requires Christians to directly disobey Christ?

A Freeman

Superstar
1 John 2

22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

I have satisfied my curiosity and with sadness conclude my further interaction with you.

View attachment 81061
Another red herring.

The trinity by definition denies the Father and the Son and their Father-Son relationship. Thus it (the pagan trinity) is antichrist by definition, as should be self-evident given Christ never prayed to the trinity.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@A Freeman - with respect, you are talking to the wrong person with this approach. I have friends who are Mormons and have a long term dialogue with JWs. What their materials have in common is a particular rhetorical questioning style, with selective emphasis. I even traded an hour of my time once discussing the Bible with a follower of Hare Krishna.

In the end, it comes down to Jesus’s question - “Who do you say that I am?”. On that answer rests our eternal destiny. I have nothing further to add.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
@A Freeman - with respect, you are talking to the wrong person with this approach. I have friends who are Mormons and have a long term dialogue with JWs. What their materials have in common is a particular rhetorical questioning style, with selective emphasis. I even traded an hour of my time once discussing the Bible with a follower of Hare Krishna.

In the end, it comes down to Jesus’s question - “Who do you say that I am?”. On that answer rests our eternal destiny. I have nothing further to add.

When i first became born again new babe and all seems to been when the devil likes to come around....sent some JW for bible study did it for 2 weeks until.....the section saying that Jesus is just a demi - god ....I answered with well if thats the case why did the disciples bow down & worship him this would go against commandments given unless JESUS is GOD and that was it he threw a tantrum called me something derogatory slammed fist on table tolds his wife we are leaving haven't seen a JW since. See you can't question them or give counter points thet flip their lid that's how you know its brain washing in essence no free thinking or no hmm moments no questioning no thought etc...

A Freeman

Superstar
And yet Christ, whilst in the body of Jesus, NEVER told anyone to pray to him, did he?

Christ is THE Master/Teacher. Every student/disciple should listen to and obey their Master, are they will NEVER learn to be like him (Christ, The Example).

Matthew 23:8-10
23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.
23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

Father (God) doesn't have brethren. Christ, Father's Eldest/Firstborn son, does have brethren. Many of them (Rom. 8:28-29).

Christ is the ONLY Mediator BETWEEN Father (God) and men.

1 Timothy 2:5 For [there is] ONE God, and One mediator BETWEEN God and men, the Man Jesus Christ;

You cannot be a mediator between two parties, whilst being one of the two parties.

Every disciple/student should call Christ Lord (as David did), as Christ is the head of every man.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

Christ Himself has a head: Father (God). And His Father is also His God (Matt. 27:46, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12).

Psalm 110:1 <A Psalm of David.> The LORD (Father, the "I AM") said unto my Lord (Christ), Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

1 Corinthians 15:23-28
15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
15:24 Then [cometh] The End, when he (Christ) shall have delivered up The Kingdom to God, even the Father; when he (Christ) shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
15:25 For He (Father) must reign, till He (Father) hath put all enemies under his (Christ's) feet.
15:26 The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death.
15:27 For He (Father) hath put all things under his (Christ's) feet. But when He (Father) saith all things are put under [him, it is] manifest that He (Father) is excepted, which did put all things under him (Christ).
15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him (Christ), then shall the Son also himself be subject unto Him (Father) that put all things under him (the Son -- Christ), that God (Father) may be all in all.

Still no answer to any of the questions in the OP.

TokiEl

Superstar
Question: Shouldn't we all be following The Example of Jesus (John 14:6) rather than the example of men?

Question: When did Jesus ever worship or pray to anyone or anything other than Father alone?

Question: Didn't Jesus consider Father to be The One True God and thus His God (Matt. 27:46, John 17:3, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12), without Whom Jesus said He could do be nothing (John 5:30) even though with God, ALL things are possible (Matt. 19:26).

How can you hope to understand when you mix a little from the devil's quran with a little from God's bible ?

A Freeman

Superstar
How can you hope to understand when you mix a little from the devil's quran with a little from God's bible ?
Why do you avoid the questions with yet another logical fallacy and false judgment, again directly disobeying Christ's COMMAND not to judge by any other standard other than Father's Law (Matt. 7:1-4)?

Is that none of you understand these simple questions or that you are too afraid to answer them because the facing the truth would destroy the trinity delusion you've been worshiping for so long?

A Freeman

Superstar
There are HUNDREDS of verses in the Bible which plainly tell us that Christ is a CREATED Being and therefore NOT God.

There is not one single verse in the entire Bible where God refers to Christ as God, or as an uncreated, self-existent Being, or where Christ claims to be God or equal to God. Not one. Nor are there any verses that claim God is a "trinity" or that God is "the Father, Son and Holy Spirit all in one", etc.

The logical fallacy "you're attacking Jesus' Divinity" is a strawman argument, because it assumes that Jesus is or was God, which the Scriptures repeatedly tell us is NOT the case.

The sacrifice that Christ made is DIMINISHED and TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD by any and all "Christians" that claim that Christ is part of some sort of unscriptural "trinity" or that Jesus is or was God.

Christ came not only to pay the price for our PAST sins (Rom. 3:25) but to show us that IT IS POSSIBLE TO LEARN TO LIVE A LIFE FREE FROM SIN.

Sinning is breaking The Law, so anyone who mistakenly believes they cannot keep from breaking The Law must think that God is an idiot, and gave us a set of rules that no one can keep.

This is the warning that Christ gave to everyone that calls themselves a "Christian", which is why the questions in the OP were asked:-

Matthew 7:21-27
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):
7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock (the Truth).
7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them NOT, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

How can anyone call themselves a Christian, and continue in open rebellion against Christ's Teachings? We MUST learn to do FATHER'S Will, NOT the will of some pagan "trinity", which people use as an excuse to break The Law instead of learning by Christ's Example to keep it.

Pray to Father.
Get to know Father AND get to know The One Whom Father Anointed and Sent to teach us about Father.
Draw closer to Father through discipline and obedience, by following Christ's Example.
Do Father's Will.

Father is God. Period.

Christ is The Eldest/Firstborn Son of God. God has many other Sons (Christ's Brethren). For example, Gabriel is another Son of God and Christ's Brother.

A Son is ALWAYS the offspring/creation of the Father. You cannot ever know the Father or the Son unless you stop denying them and their relationship in favor of some pagan trinity.

I would also add Luke 23:34 that should undoubtedly put a hole in the trinity belief, but it is what it is. Well, at least on these boards.