Some simple questions about the "trinity" that no "Christian" seems to be able to answer

A Freeman

Superstar
begotten (adjective)
: brought into existence by or as if by a parent

There is no such thing as "eternally begotten" because it is impossible to be eternally brought into existence. This is yet another obviously self-contradictory term that people have made up, in a vain attempt to contradict Christ's own words.

Christ, directly through the mouth of Jesus, has repeatedly told us that he (Christ) was CREATED (MADE) by Father, just as it says throughout the Bible. But people who prefer to believe their made-up doctrines and delusions obviously don't believe Christ's words, which are the truth.

Nowhere does it say in John 1:1, nor in John 1:14, that Jesus is or was God. John 1:14 plainly states that Christ was created by Father, and John 1:1 is speaking of the TRUTH, which has always been with Father (NOT with Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, who is the father of lies), just as Christ has been with Father since Father created Christ, which was before the worlds were created. The spoken Word of God, the written Word of God and the Living Example of the Word of God are all conveying Father's Message of TRUTH, just as Christ said.

John 17:14-17
17:14 I have given them THY WORD; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17:15 I pray not that Thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that Thou shouldest keep them from the evil (one - Lucifer) [in the world].
17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17:17 Sanctify them through Thy Truth: THY WORD IS TRUTH.

Below, we have Christ telling us he (Christ) is not God, that he (Christ) prays to Father (God), that it is Father (God) Who does the work through Christ, that the Truth belongs to Father (God), NOT to Christ (see also John 7:16-17), that Father is greater than he (Christ) is, and that he (Christ) obeys Father's Commandments, just as we should. How can so many read these things and choose not to believe Christ's own words?

John 14:1-2, 10, 16-17, 20, 24, 28, 31 (read the entire chapter)
14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe ALSO in me.
14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The Words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works.

14:16 And I WILL PRAY THE FATHER, and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
14:17 [Even] the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is NOT MINE, but the Father's WHICH SENT ME.

14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you*. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

*Note:
How can Christ come again (Christ's Second Coming) to His Disciples during these end-times, unless they too are here NOW?

14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and AS THE FATHER GAVE ME COMMANDMENT, EVEN SO I DO. Arise, let us go hence.

People can call themselves "Christians" but anyone who believes in the "trinity" delusion or that Jesus is God, is choosing of their own free-will to reject the Truth from Father (God) spoken by His Christ. Christ NEVER claimed to be God, and repeatedly and consistently stated that Father is his (Christ's) God and his (Christ's) Creator, and that Father is the One Who sends Christ wherever Father COMMANDS. Same as it says everywhere else in the Bible.

"Christians" choosing not to believe Christ, when Christ tells us there is no "trinity" and that he (Christ) is NOT God, are no different than "Muslims", who reject the crucifixion and resurrection, choosing instead to believe their own made-up doctrines (from the hadith), which prevent them from being able to do God's Will.

ALL
man-made doctrines are satanic.

God's Word, in all of its forms, is THE TRUTH.

Those who reject the truth will never find Christ, Who is The Way home.

There is no such thing as "eternally begotten" because it is impossible to be eternally brought into existence. This is yet another obviously self-contradictory term that people have made up, in a vain attempt to contradict Christ's own words.

Christ, directly through the mouth of Jesus, has repeatedly told us that he (Christ) was CREATED (MADE) by Father, just as it says throughout the Bible. But people who prefer to believe their made-up doctrines and delusions obviously don't believe Christ's words, which are the truth.

Nowhere does it say in John 1:1, nor in John 1:14, that Jesus is or was God. John 1:14 plainly states that Christ was created by Father, and John 1:1 is speaking of the TRUTH, which has always been with Father (NOT with Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, who is the father of lies), just as Christ has been with Father since Father created Christ, which was before the worlds were created. The spoken Word of God, the written Word of God and the Living Example of the Word of God are all conveying Father's Message of TRUTH, just as Christ said.
“glorify me with the glory that I had with you before the world was”
Cheist said he existed with God before the world. You say that Christ was created, yet you have to justify this by saying there was a period in time when nothing existed, but creation existed, and in that time, God created Christ. No such time is given in the Bible. Christ was created in eternity and is eternally begotten then obviously.
that the Truth belongs to Father (God), NOT to Christ
“I am the Truth” Jesus. It’s crazy you don’t know you’re contradicting the bible when you post that
Jesus is God, is choosing of their own free-will to reject the Truth from Father (God) spoken by His Christ
like st John

Also Hebrews says that Christ will lay aside creation like a worn out garment and remain unchanged. Does that sound like a created being? Cmon freeman it’s just ridiculous

Maldarker

Star
begotten (adjective)
: brought into existence by or as if by a parent

John 17:14-17
17:14 I have given them THY WORD; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17:15 I pray not that Thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that Thou shouldest keep them from the evil (one - Lucifer) [in the world].
17:17 Sanctify them through Thy Truth: THY WORD IS TRUTH.

Below, we have Christ telling us he (Christ) is not God, that he (Christ) prays to Father (God), that it is Father (God) Who does the work through Christ, that the Truth belongs to Father (God), NOT to Christ (see also John 7:16-17), that Father is greater than he (Christ) is, and that he (Christ) obeys Father's Commandments, just as we should. How can so many read these things and choose not to believe Christ's own words?

John 14:1-2, 10, 16-17, 20, 24, 28, 31 (read the entire chapter)
14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe ALSO in me.
14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The Words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works.

14:16 And I WILL PRAY THE FATHER, and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
14:17 [Even] the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is NOT MINE, but the Father's WHICH SENT ME.

14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you*. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

*Note:
How can Christ come again (Christ's Second Coming) to His Disciples during these end-times, unless they too are here NOW?

14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and AS THE FATHER GAVE ME COMMANDMENT, EVEN SO I DO. Arise, let us go hence.

People can call themselves "Christians" but anyone who believes in the "trinity" delusion or that Jesus is God, is choosing of their own free-will to reject the Truth from Father (God) spoken by His Christ. Christ NEVER claimed to be God, and repeatedly and consistently stated that Father is his (Christ's) God and his (Christ's) Creator, and that Father is the One Who sends Christ wherever Father COMMANDS. Same as it says everywhere else in the Bible.

"Christians" choosing not to believe Christ, when Christ tells us there is no "trinity" and that he (Christ) is NOT God, are no different than "Muslims", who reject the crucifixion and resurrection, choosing instead to believe their own made-up doctrines (from the hadith), which prevent them from being able to do God's Will.

ALL
man-made doctrines are satanic.

God's Word, in all of its forms, is THE TRUTH.

Those who reject the truth will never find Christ, Who is The Way home.
And as Daze would have said.....but think this is more fitting(unlike daze's throwing around of this verse) since i don't think you actually know who JESUS is (and you put limits on GOD HIMSELF.)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

A Freeman

Superstar
Christ's Words in blue:

John 4:22-24
4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the TRUE worshippers SHALL WORSHIP THE FATHER in Spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.
4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him MUST worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.

A Freeman

Superstar
In addition to over 50 references to Christ being the Son of God (i.e. the created offspring of God), over 80 references to Jesus (the son of Mary whom Christ incarnated 2000 years ago) being the "Son of Man" (something God Himself said He could NEVER be), over 50 references to Christ being sent by God, and numerous references made by Christ that He is only a Servant of God, we have Christ's own words and example of worshiping, praying to, glorifying and giving all of the credit to Father.

In fact, there are almost 200 verses referring to Father in the Gospel accounts of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, and not one single verse referring to "the trinity" or to "the Father, Son and Holy Spirit" -- and that includes Matthew 28:19, where that wording was very obviously ADDED to the original text by the Roman Catholic church, just as they did in 1 John 5:7.

IF there was such a thing as a "trinity", as we find in ancient Babylonian paganism, and this is allegedly some critically important doctrine (even though it's found nowhere in the Bible), as most "Christians" have been duped into believing, then why didn't Christ ever talk about it? We have almost 200 verses below which presented a golden opportunity to promote the so-called "trinity" doctrine, and yet Christ ALWAYS gave credit instead to Father, Whom Christ plainly stated (at least 7 times) is Christ's God.

Matthew 5:16 Let your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 5:44-45
5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.

Matthew 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen by them: otherwise ye have NO reward from your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 6:4-18
6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret Himself shall reward thee openly.
6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.
6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name.
6:10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.
6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
6:12 And forgive us our debts and trespasses (if we truly repent), as we forgive our debtors and those who trespass against us (if they truly repent).
6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For Thine is The Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
6:16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6:17 But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;
6:18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Matthew 6:32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask Him?

Matthew 7:21-24
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):

Matthew 10:17-20
10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their churches;
10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Matthew 10:28-33
10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.
10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
10:31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 11:25-27
11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because Thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
11:26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in Thy sight.
11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son (Elijah - the "Revealer of God") will reveal [Him].
Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall DO the Will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Matthew 13:41-43
13:41 The Son of Man shall send forth his angels (Rev. 12:7), and they shall gather out of his Kingdom ALL things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of Fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in The Kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matthew 15:13-14
15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath NOT planted, shall be rooted up.
15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch (or Pit).
Matthew 16:15-17
16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the SON OF the Living God (the Rock; Truth or Corner Stone).
16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed [it] unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels (Rev. 12:7); and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS.
Matthew 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 18:14 Even so it is not the Will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

Matthew 19:16-17
19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have Eternal Life?
19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? [there is] NONE good but ONE, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into Life, keep the Commandments.

Matthew 20:23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, IS NOT MINE TO GIVE, but [it shall be given to them] FOR WHOM IT IS PREPARED OF MY FATHER.

Matthew 23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Matthew 24:36 But of That Day and Hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father ONLY.
Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit The Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Matthew 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's Kingdom.

Matthew 26:39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this "Cup" pass from me: nevertheless NOT AS I WILL, BUT AS THOU [WILT].
Matthew 26:42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this "Cup" (Holy Grail) may not pass away from me, except I drink it, Thy will be done.

Matthew 26:53-54
26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and He shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
26:54 But how then shall the Scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me AND OF MY WORDS in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of Man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Mark 10:17-18
10:17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit Eternal Life?
10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? [there is] NONE good but ONE, [that is], God.

Mark 11:25-26
11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Mark 13:32 But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, ONLY the Father.

Mark 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things [are] possible unto Thee; take away this "Cup" (Holy Grail) from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what Thou wilt.

Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the SON OF The Highest: and the Lord God his Father shall GIVE unto him the Throne of David:

Luke 2:49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

Luke 6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Luke 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of Man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and [in his] Father's, and of the holy angels.

Luke 10:21-22
10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that Thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in Thy sight.
10:22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and [he] to whom the Son will reveal [Him].

Luke 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

Luke 12:28-30
12:28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more [will he clothe] you, O ye of little faith?
12:29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
12:30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
12:31 But rather seek ye The Kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give YOU The Kingdom.

Luke 18:18-19
18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit Eternal Life?
18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? NONE [is] good, save ONE, [that is], God.

Luke 22:29-30
22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath APPOINTED unto me;
22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luke 22:41-42
22:41 And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,
22:42 Saying, Father, if Thou be willing, remove this "Cup" (the "Holy-Grail") from me: nevertheless not my will, but Thine, be done.

Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do (they are insane). And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into Thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the Spirit.

Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh (incarnated), and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten [created] of the Father) full of Grace and Truth (Nazir in Hebrew).

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [Him].

John 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's House an house of merchandise.

John 3:34-36
3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the Truth of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure [unto him].
3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath GIVEN all things into his hand.
3:36 He that believeth the Son hath Everlasting Life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see Life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 4:21-24
4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.
4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.

John 5:16-47
5:16 And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the Sabbath day.
5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the Sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God*.
5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do NOTHING of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and showeth him all things that Himself doeth: and He will show him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth [them]; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but HATH COMMITTED all judgment unto the Son (Enoch 58:1; 60:11; 68:39):68:39):
5:23 That all [men] should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and liveth by Him that sent me, hath Everlasting Life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from "death" unto Life.
5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the "dead" shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall Live.
5:26 For as the Father hath Life in Himself; so hath He GIVEN to the Son to have Life in himself;
5:27 And hath given him authority to execute Judgment also, because he is the Son of Man (Enoch 68:39).
5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of Life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
5:30 I CAN OF MINE OWN SELF DO NOTHING: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek NOT MINE OWN WILL, but the Will of the Father which hath SENT me.
5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is NOT true.
5:32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
5:33 Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.
5:34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.
5:35 He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his Light.
5:36 But I have greater witness than [that] of John: for the works which the Father hath GIVEN me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath SENT me.
5:37 And the Father Himself, which hath SENT me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape.
5:38 And ye have not His Word abiding in you: for whom He hath SENT, him ye believe not.
5:39 Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have Eternal Life: and they are they which testify of me.
5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have Life.
5:41 I receive not honour from men.
5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
5:43 I am come IN MY FATHER'S NAME, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only?
5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust.
5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

*and in so doing (in verse 5:18), the "Jews" were proving that Talmudic Judaism, hatched in Babylon, was also "trinitarian", mistakenly believing that the Son is somehow equal to the Father

John 6:27-29
6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto Everlasting Life, which the Son of Man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe him whom He hath SENT.

John 6:32-40
6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth Life unto the world.
6:34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth me shall never thirst.
6:36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
6:38 For I came down from heaven, NOT to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that SENT me.
6:39 And this is the Father's Will which hath sent me, that of all which He hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the Last Day.
6:40 And this is the Will of Him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth him, may have Everlasting Life: and I will raise him up (into the "Cloud") at the Last Day.
John 6:44-46
6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the Last Day.
6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, AND HATH LEARNED OF THE FATHER, cometh unto me.
6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
John 6:57 As the Living Father hath sent me, and I Live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall Live by me.

John 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

John 8:7-10 (8:16-19 KJV)
8:7 And yet if I judge, my Judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
8:8 It is also written in your Law, that the testimony of two men is true.
8:9 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
8:10 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known my Father, ye should have known me also.

John 8:16-23 (8:25-55 KJV)
8:16 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even [the Same] that I said unto you from the beginning.
8:17 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but He that SENT me is True; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of Him.
8:18 They understood not that he spoke to them of the Father.
8:19 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of Man, then shall ye know that I am [he], and [that] I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
8:20 And He that SENT me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him.
8:21 As he spoke these words, many believed him.
8:22 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed him, IF ye continue in my Word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed;
8:23 And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.
8:24 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
8:25 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the prisoner of sin.
8:26 And the prisoner abideth not in the prison-house for ever (only until The Reaping): [but] the Son Liveth for ever.
8:27 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
8:28 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my Word (the Truth) hath no place in you.
8:29 I SPEAK THAT WHICH I HAVE SEEN WITH MY FATHER: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father (Lucifer - Satan).
8:30 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham (Sura 16:123; 60:4).
8:31 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the Truth, which I have heard of God: this did NOT Abraham.
8:32 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, [even] God.
8:33 Jesus said unto them, IF God WERE your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came FROM God; neither came I of myself, but He sent me.
8:34 Why do ye not understand my speech? [even] because ye cannot hear my Word.

8:35 Ye are of [YOUR] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the Truth, because there is no Truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father (inventor) of it.
8:36 And because I tell [you] the Truth, ye believe me not.
8:37 Which of you convicteth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do ye not believe me?
8:38 He that is of God heareth God's Words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.
8:39 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
8:40 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
8:41 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.
8:42 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see "Death".
8:43 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
8:44 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?
8:45 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of Whom ye say, that He is your God:
8:46 Yet ye have not known Him; but I know Him: and if I should say, I know Him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know Him, and keep His saying.

John 10:14-38
10:14 I am the Good Shepherd, and know my [sheep], and am known by mine.
10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
10:16 And other sheep I have (the "House of Israel"), which are not of this fold (the "House of Judah"): them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one Shepherd (Eze 37:22 and Genesis 49:10).
10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
10:19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.
10:20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?
10:21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?
10:22 And it was at Jerusalem the Feast of the Dedication, and it was winter.
10:23 And Jesus walked in The Temple in Solomon's Porch.
10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do IN MY FATHER'S NAME, they bear witness of me.
10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
10:27 My sheep HEAR my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
10:28 And I give unto them Eternal Life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.
10:29 MY FATHER, WHICH GAVE [THEM] ME, IS GREATER THAN ALL; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.
10:30 I and [my] Father are at one.
10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your Law, I said, Ye are gods?
10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the Word of God came, and the Scripture cannot be broken;
10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and SENT into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son OF God?
10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father [is] in me, and I in Him.

John 11:40-42
11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
11:41 Then they took away the stone [from the place] where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up [his] eyes, and said, Father, I thank Thee that Thou hast heard me.
11:42 And I knew that Thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said [it], that they may believe that Thou hast sent me.

John 12:26-30
12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will [my] Father honour.
12:27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.
12:28 Father, glorify Thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, [saying], I have both glorified [it], and will glorify [it] again.
12:29 The people therefore, that stood by, and heard [it], said that it thundered: others said, An angel spoke to him.
12:30 Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.

John 12:48-50
12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath One that judgeth him: the Truth that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the Last Day.
12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
12:50 And I know that His commandment is Life Everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 13:1-3
13:1 Now before The Feast of The Passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.
13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's [son], to betray him;
13:3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come FROM God, and went to God;

John 14:1-2
14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:6-7
14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.
14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.

John 14:9-16
14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Show us the Father?
14:11 Believe me that I [am] in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14:14 If ye shall ask any thing (good) in my name, I will do [it].
14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.

John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

John 14:23-31
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being [yet] present with you.
14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: FOR MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I.
14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath NOTHING in me (no influence).
14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
John 15:1 I am the True Vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

John 15:8-10
15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
15:10 IF ye keep my COMMANDments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in His love.

John 15:15-16
15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, He may give it you.
John 15:23-27
15:23 He that hateth me hateth my Father ALSO.
15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and HATED both me AND my Father.
15:25 But [this cometh to pass], that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their Law, They HATED me without a cause.
15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth FROM the Father, he shall testify of me:
15:27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

John 16:2-3
16:2 They shall put you out of the churches: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not KNOWN the Father, NOR me.

John 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

John 16:15-17
16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show [it] unto you.
16:16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
16:17 Then said [some] of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?

John 16:23-32
16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, He will give [it] you (if you are doing His Will).
16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your Joy may be full.
16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I SHALL SHOW YOU PLAINLY OF THE FATHER.
16:26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
16:27 For the Father Himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out FROM God.
16:28 I came forth FROM the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
16:29 His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.
16:30 Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.
16:31 Jesus answered them, DO ye now believe?
16:32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is WITH me.

John 17
17:1 These words spoke Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify Thy Son, that Thy Son also may glorify Thee:
17:2 As THOU hast GIVEN him power over all flesh, that he should give Eternal Life to as many as THOU hast GIVEN him.
17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, AND Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.
17:4 I have glorified THEE on the Earth: I have finished the work which Thou gavest me to do.
17:5 And now, O Father, glorify Thou me with Thine Own self with the glory which I had WITH Thee BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.
17:6 I have manifested THY name unto the men which Thou gavest me out of the world: Thine they were, and Thou gavest them me; and they have kept Thy Word.
17:7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever THOU HAST GIVEN ME ARE OF THEE.
17:8 For I have given unto them the Words which Thou gavest me; and they have received [them], and have known surely that I came out FROM Thee, and they have believed that Thou didst send me.
17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which Thou hast given me; for they are Thine.
17:10 And all mine are Thine, and Thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to Thee. Holy Father, keep through Thine own name those whom Thou hast given me, that they may be one, as We [are].
17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Thy name: those that Thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the Son of Perdition; that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
17:13 And now come I to Thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my Joy fulfilled in themselves.
17:14 I have given them Thy Word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17:17 Sanctify them through Thy Truth: Thy Word is Truth.
17:18 As Thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the Truth.
17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe me through their word;
17:21 That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in Thee, THAT THEY ALSO MAY BE ONE IN US: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me.
17:22 And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are One:
17:23 I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved me.
17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom Thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my Glory, which Thou hast given me: for Thou lovedst me BEFORE the foundation of the world.
17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known Thee: but I know Thee, and these have known that Thou hast sent me.
17:26 And I have declared unto them THY identity, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith Thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

John 18:11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the "Cup" which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it? (the "Holy Grail")

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto MY Father, and your Father; and [to] MY God, and your God.

John 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace [be] unto you: as [my] Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

-------

Christ repeatedly and consistently defined God as Father. Christ NEVER defined God as a "trinity", nor did Christ ever claim to be anything other than the created Son of God.

Why then to "Christians" attempt to redefine God as some pagan 3=1 nonsensical "trinity"? Do Christians not realize that in so doing, they are proving they know neither Father nor His Christ?

A Freeman

Superstar
Since this was the point of this thread -- to show how Christianity is misleading people away from following and doing what Christ actually teaches, this message is being re-posted here, for everyone's benefit.

Christianity teaches:

Christ teaches:
God is allegedly three individual gods that aren't really three gods but one god playing three different roles

Father allegedly is one-third of a 3=1 “trinity” god

Christ allegedly is one-third of the 3=1 “trinity” god

Jesus allegedly was/is one-third of the 3=1 “trinity”
god

The Holy Spirit allegedly is one-third of the 3=1
“trinity” god

Allegedly, The Father = The Son = The Holy Spirit

God allegedly has brethren

God allegedly has many brethren

Christ did away with The Law

Keeping God's Law/Commandments allegedly isn't necessary,
and deemed to be impossible

Anyone who allegedly believes in Jesus has been “saved”, regardless of what they say or do

We can allegedly judge ourselves to be “saved” by following
what Christianity teaches

We should allegedly go to church, because that's what God supposedly wants us to do

We should allegedly pray to the 3=1 “trinity”

We should allegedly pray by repeating pledges, creeds and doctrines in church, to show others we believe as they do

We should supposedly sing a bunch of silly songs together in church to make ourselves feel better

We should allegedly be baptized by humans with water

“Holy Communion” allegedly is a ritual involving wafers and wine

We should allegedly trust in human leaders

Priests, pastors, etc. are allegedly closer to God and
supposedly work for God

We allegedly are humans that have a soul

We allegedly get only one human lifetime to get it right or
burn for eternity

There are allegedly thousands of different ways that lead back home, to heaven

We are all allegedly relatively good people, living relatively good lives

If we live, what Christianity considers to be a good human life,
we allegedly will go to heaven

Many “Christians” have allegedly already gone to heaven

Many “Christians” will allegedly be “raptured” and thus supposedly will not have to face Judgment on Judgment Day

Many devout“Christians” will allegedly go to heaven

Allegedly many will be saved

There is One God

Father is God

Christ is the first-created Son of God

Jesus was the human Son of Mary whom Christ incarnated 2000 years ago (aka the "Son of Man")

The Holy Spirit is our spiritual connection to/with Father

Father is Greater than All, including Christ (and is Christ's God too)

God has children (many sons)

Christ, the Son of God, has many brethren

The Law will NEVER pass away

Keeping God's Law/Commandments is absolutely essential
and is certainly possible with God's Help

Those who truly believe Christ was incarnated inside Jesus
will follow His Example and become Christ-like

Father has committed all Judgment to Christ, Who will judge everyone one according to their works on the Last Day

Only hypocrites and heathens go to church, to be seen by others

We should pray to Father

We should pray to Father in private, and with thoughts
(telepathically) rather than with spoken words

We should be learning the “New Song”, which is the perfect harmony of the “Song of Moses” and the “Song of the Lamb”

We should be baptized by Christ with “Fire” (the Holy Spirit)

Holy Communion is being at One With Father and His Christ

We should trust in Father and His Christ

Priests, pastors, etc. do not work for God and are leading their followers to their destruction

We are spiritual-Beings (Souls) temporarily incarnated inside of a human

We have been mercifully given many human lifetimes to learn from God how to be good

There is ONE Way home, and that is by following Christ's Example

We are all sinners/criminals, i.e. selfish people who do evil things to one another

We will all be judged according to whether our works follow Christ's Example

No one has ever gone to heaven, except for Christ, Who came
from heaven

Everyone will have to face Judgment on Judgment Day

No “Christian” will go to heaven

Only 144,000 will be redeemed from the Earth
(all of whom are true Israelites)
It shouldn't be too difficult for any awakened soul to see from the above comparison how the teachings of Christianity are in opposition to Christ's true teachings.

Shouldn't we be following Christ's True Teachings and His Example rather than what Christianity teaches?

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited:
Question: Shouldn't we all be following The Example of Jesus (John 14:6) rather than the example of men?
John 14:6
No one comes to the Father except through me

Why would Jesus be a necessary “gateway” to the Father if he wasn’t divine?

Why did Jesus here say Father (one person of the trinity) instead of God?

Question: When did Jesus ever worship or pray to anyone or anything other than Father alone?
How does that signify anything other than monotheism?

Question: Didn't Jesus consider Father to be The One True God and thus His God (Matt. 27:46, John 17:3, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12), without Whom Jesus said He could do be nothing (John 5:30) even though with God, ALL things are possible (Matt. 19:26).
John 5:30 is actually clear evidence in favour of Jesus being God.

Let’s call you Morgan for explanation’s sake. Can @A Freeman do anything without Morgan (meaning, the real you)?

Question: You do wish to follow Jesus' Example, do you not?
First, one must understand His message.

A Freeman

Superstar
John 14:6
No one comes to the Father except through me
Note well, it doesn't say no one comes to the trinity except through me because Father IS God. And, according to Christ Himself, Father is Christ's God.

Why would Jesus be a necessary “gateway” to the Father if he wasn’t divine?
Who said Christ (the Son of God incarnated inside of Jesus) isn't divine (i.e. came FROM God)? Christ, while here in the body of Jesus, provided us with THE Example each of us must follow to regain our own divinity [i.e. understand that we are spiritual-Beings/the (adopted) sons of God].

Why did Jesus here say Father (one person of the trinity) instead of God?
To plainly show us that Father IS God. How could it be made any clearer?

How does that signify anything other than monotheism?
Worshiping Father (God) IS monotheism, which is why Jesus+Christ (our Example) worshiped Father.

Worshiping a fabricated, nonsensical 3=1 pagan deity is idolatrous and breaks the first and most important COMMANDMENT (see Mark 12:29-31). Do you believe Christ came to teach us to break the Commandments or to follow them?

John 5:30 is actually clear evidence in favour of Jesus being God.
How could our all-powerful God EVER be subject to human limitations? Particularly given God Himself plainly stated that could NEVER happen (Num. 23:19)?

Let’s call you Morgan for explanation’s sake. Can @A Freeman do anything without Morgan (meaning, the real you)?
Do you understand the difference between a human and a spirit-Being (Soul) please?

Father is a Spirit-Being, NOT a human+Being, because Father is NOT human, nor could Father ever be a human. That is why Father sent Christ, to incarnate Jesus, and teach us by word and by action how to overcome the human, making it possible to do Father's Will here on Earth, as it's done in heaven by the billions of other sons of God (spirit-Beings/angels).

First, one must understand His message.
Agreed. How could anyone understand Father's Message when they don't know Father or His Christ, whom Father sent? And how could anyone claim to understand the message whilst refusing to follow it (i.e. continually doing the opposite of what Christ teaches)?

It’s always puzzling to see someone so arrogant in his erroneous convictions.

You ask if I understand the difference between human & spirit-being / soul. The question is, do you?

We’ve had this argument before about your dichotomic view on substances. And just like then, I will repeat that I’m trichotomic in this regard, distinguishing not only between matter and soul(/spirit), but also between soul and spirit.

Now, is @A Freeman of human substance? Or simply digital? Do you understand the difference between technology and biology? The difference between your human self and the digital avatar you are using to communicate with others whom you do not have biological interactions with? @A Freeman is just as much human as Jesus’ body is God, which is: not at all; but when someone is addressing @A Freeman, one is addressing a human nonetheless. In those terms, @A Freeman is indeed human (in nature, on top of his digital nature), even though it’s just a forum account.

Moreover, does anyone put limitations on Morgan (the real you) by saying that @A Freeman doesn’t move when Morgan doesn’t move? @Artful Revealer has been inactive for a while; does that mean that I, the human behind @Artful Revealer, was limited? Am I saying that Morgan is technological or digital just by saying @A Freeman is Morgan?

I hope you understand these last questions are rhetorical in nature before they’re met with sophistry.

Also, the triune God is also one God. This is Christianity 101 and your theological (and basic logical) ineptitude in your ‘Christianity teaches vs Christ teaches’ table is worrisome. When I address @A Freeman, am I addressing another human being than the human behind @A Freeman ? Does that mean that: because there is Morgan (you) and @A Freeman (your avatar), that there are two different human beings? The answer is obviously no, so why do you apply that logic to Jesus (the Son) and the Father as if it indicates two gods?

Just as when the Son on Earth speaks of the Father (in Heaven) would @A Freeman on the internet who speaks of Morgan (in the real world) be proof that he isn’t Morgan?

More rhetorical questions for unitarians to ponder.

A Freeman

Superstar
It’s always puzzling to see someone so arrogant in his erroneous convictions.
Agreed.

When Father (God) says one He means one. He doesn't mean 3=1, nor does He mean 1=3, nor does He mean anything other than exactly what He says.

The Scriptures repeatedly tell us that God made/created Christ (at which time God became "Father"). Again, Father doesn't mean that Christ is somehow uncreated, nor does He mean Christ is part of some pagan trinity, nor does He mean anything other than exactly what He (Father) has said.

Father always says exactly what He means and He means exactly what He says.

And Christ brought not his own doctrine, but Father's doctrine, exactly as Christ said.

John 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.

Christ also made it crystal clear that Father is His God, same as Father is our God.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her,
Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] MY God, and your God.

It should be self-evident that the One True God (Father) doesn't have a god, or He wouldn't be God (The Most High), by definition.

Likewise, a son is always the offspring/creation of the father, by definition.

It therefore is always puzzling to find so many "Christians" choose to believe their delusional made-up doctrines, instead of believing and getting to know Father (The One True God) and His Christ.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, AND Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

Last edited:

AdjeYen

Established
That would explain your errant viewpoints. Humans see everything upside down and backwards. A human can never understand anything spiritual, because it has no facility to see and hear with spiritual eyes and ears.

You are having a written discussion with a spiritual-Being.
You are a spirit in the flesh of a human being. Therefore, you are having a discussion with other human beings here. You are a spiritual being when you die. That's when you could say "I'm not a human being anymore."
Hope this clears things up.

That would explain your errant viewpoints. Humans see everything upside down and backwards. A human can never understand anything spiritual, because it has no facility to see and hear with spiritual eyes and ears.

You are having a written discussion with a spiritual-Being.
Oh-kayy …

Can you define what it is to be a spiritual being?

A Freeman

Superstar
You are a spirit in the flesh of a human being. Therefore, you are having a discussion with other human beings here. You are a spiritual being when you die. That's when you could say "I'm not a human being anymore."
Hope this clears things up.
The most important words in all of Scripture are found in John 3:3-7, where Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, stated the following:

John 3:3-7
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE The Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into The Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Unless someone truly understands that they are an immortal Being of Light (spiritual-Being/Soul) that is temporarily incarnated inside the human animal body they see in the mirror, they cannot "see" the Kingdom of God, much less enter it.

No one needs to wait for the death of the human body to know they are a spiritual-Being; they need only follow Christ's Example of how to overcome the human to be reborn from above (Matt. 4:1-11). Unfortunately, most in this world have bought into the satanic lie that they are "only human after all", i.e. that they are a human that supposedly has a soul, which is exactly backwards.

And it is exactly this backward, human/materialistic approach that is taken by all of the followers of worldly organized religions to arrive at the mistaken belief that God could EVER be a human or have a human son.

Ok, so you're a spirit being.

How are you a spirit being? All I see is letters being produced on my screen, a username and a very sober avatar. How can a forum account be a spirit being?