Soul defilement

femaletrouble

Rookie
Anyone feel like your soul is physically hurting? Sometimes it does feel like it's just hanging around, nearly dead' eerily silence Screenshot_20220511-202022-740.png But !
It still has hope, waiting patiently for Christ, I just don't think I can hang much longer here. Too much hate, pain psychological abuse on citizens especially in regards to the poor children. I've felt like Christ is coming. They're after the effing children in a very sinister, satanic and perverse grooming I physically get sick because I feel the anti Christ spirit is running a muck and i hate that I can feel that super dark spirit anyone else feeling it? and that's where Jesus has to draw a line I'm afraid but I'm not. god-bless-you-jesus.gif

Daze

Superstar
I feel the anti Christ spirit is running a muck and i hate that I can feel that super dark spirit anyone else
The irony is the anti-christ will claim prophet hood, and then claim to be God incarnate. While he has not appeared yet to my knowledge, many people already have this belief. That a man can be prophet, then ascend to a deity level.

Truth is those who believe, practice good deeds and advise one another to truth don't have a doom and gloom outlook on life. Even those suffering daily torture in camps like Guantanamo have inner peace.

Yes, evil is everywhere you look today, but if you have actual faith in the God of Abraham you should be well convinced that everyone who engages in evil will find inescapable justice at the end. The evilest amongst us such as Bill Gates have only been given a long leash so when they reach the end running at full speed, its that much more violent of a jerk. Believe sooner or later God is gonna cut them all down.

The reality is God is in complete and absolute control. He always was, He always will be. The evil we see today, in all of its forms is nothing more then a test. This life was never meant to be paradise, its literally heaven for those who reject what God has sent down so let them enjoy it. Indeed there suffering will be eternal.

Anyone feel like your soul is physically hurting?

"Verily in the remembrance of God does the heart find rest. (Quran 13:28)

I suggest you worship the God that Jesus himself worshiped, alone without partners. The God of Adam, Abraham and Noah.
Ask Him to make the truth clear from the falsehood.

What does a man need when he has God? What can fill the empty longing of the man who does not?

Lurking009

Veteran
They're after the effing children in a very sinister, satanic and perverse grooming I physically get sick because I feel the anti Christ spirit is running a muck and i hate that I can feel that super dark spirit anyone else feeling it?
Every single time I go through feelings of anxiety, helplessness, resentment, and anger at the current lawlessness, I realize there is nothing I can do to fix, change, or remove the evil. It all boils down to reliance on Jesus Christ, utterly and completely... and maybe that's the point. He is the only truth, light, and sanity in an insane world.

I pray the Lord will bring you peace, calm, and comfort in the truth, which is Jesus Christ. I pray He will bless you daily through His word, the Holy Bible.

Lurking009

Veteran
@femaletrouble

Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom should I fear?
The Lord is the defense of my life;
Whom should I dread?

Isaiah 41:10 Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, I will also help you,
I will also uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Matt 10:26 “So do not fear them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. 27 What I tell you in the darkness, tell in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim on the housetops. 28 And do not be afraid of those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. 29 Are two sparrows not sold for an [w]assarion? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. 30 But even the hairs of your head are all counted. 31 So do not fear; you are more valuable than a great number of sparrows.

1 Peter 5:6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, so that He may exalt you at the proper time, 7 having cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares about you.

- With love in Jesus Christ. Maranatha!

femaletrouble

Rookie
Every single time I go through feelings of anxiety, helplessness, resentment, and anger at the current lawlessness, I realize there is nothing I can do to fix, change, or remove the evil. It all boils down to reliance on Jesus Christ, utterly and completely... and maybe that's the point. He is the only truth, light, and sanity in an insane world.

I pray the Lord will bring you peace, calm, and comfort in the truth, which is Jesus Christ. I pray He will bless you daily through His word, the Holy Bible.
Thank you i really appreciate it. I always hear Jesus saying "if they hate me they will hate you" I always struggle with that. Not My faith. Jesus Christ keeps my spirit alive. I'm not perfect I've done I honestly don't judge people. It's a rare condition it seems ☺

Lurking009

Veteran
Thank you i really appreciate it. I always hear Jesus saying "if they hate me they will hate you" I always struggle with that. Not My faith. Jesus Christ keeps my spirit alive. I'm not perfect I've done I honestly don't judge people. It's a rare condition it seems ☺
Being hated because of the truth of Christ can be a tough thing to wrap your head around. We see basic truths being hated on, censored and erased even without the mention of Christ, how much more so when it's because of Christ. These days are both a curse and a blessing. Cursed because of the rise of evil, yet blessed because He is drawing people to Himself even through hardship.

Sounds like you not too worried about your support of those satanic checkerboard floors that are seducing innocents 24/7 LOL.

femaletrouble

Rookie
Being hated because of the truth of Christ can be a tough thing to wrap your head around. We see basic truths being hated on, censored and erased even without the mention of Christ, how much more so when it's because of Christ. These days are both a curse and a blessing. Cursed because of the rise of evil, yet blessed because He is drawing people to Himself even through hardship.
Yes Yes we are experiencing the wheat and the tares. They seem spiritually possessed . All is being revealed. They don't even hide their Satanic, do what thou wilt.

A Freeman

Superstar
Words of Wisdom 1

God, please grant me the serenity, to accept the things that I can not change; the courage, to change the things that I can change; and the Wisdom, to always know the difference between the two.

Words of Wisdom 2

Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace, brought about by total faith in God and His protection, amidst the storms of nature and of life.

IF.

IF you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
IF you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowances for their doubting too;
IF you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise;

IF you can dream-and not make dreams your master;
IF you can think-and not make thoughts your aim,
IF you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;

IF you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build’em up with worn-out tools;

IF you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
IF you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on!”

IF you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings-nor lose the common touch,
IF neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
IF all men count with you, but none too much;
IF you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth - of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And-which is more-you’ll be a Man, my son!

-Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936).

THE QUEST.
(For The Holy Grail)

From the play: “The Man of La Mancha”

To dream the impossible dream,
To fight the unbeatable foe,
To bear with unbearable sorrow,
To run where the brave dare not go,

To right the unrightable wrong,
To love pure and chaste from afar,
To try when your arms are too weary,
To reach the unreachable star. (Morning Star)

This is my quest, to follow that star,
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far,
To fight for right without question or pause,
To be willing to march into Hell for a heavenly cause.

And I know, if I’ll only be true -
To this glorious quest,
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm,
When I’m laid to my rest.

And the world will be better for this,
That one man, scorned and covered with scars,
Still strove with his last ounce of courage,
To reach the unreachable star (Rev. 2:25-28)

Lyrics by: Joe Darian.
Sam Fox Publishing Co. Inc., New York, New York 1965.

Revelation 2:25-28
2:25 But that which ye have [already] hold fast till I come.
2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
2:28 And I will give him the Morning Star.

Words of Wisdom 3

Do not say that the struggle gains nothing,
and that the labour and the wounds are in vain,
and that the enemy does not faint or fail, and
that as things have been, they remain;
for whilst the tired waves seem to be vainly
breaking and seem no painful inch to gain;
far back through creeks and inlets making,
comes silent flooding in the main.

Words of Wisdom 4

It is not the man who has the most that is rich;
but the man who needs the least.

Words of Wisdom 5

“In every person there is a spirit-Being (soul).
In every spirit-Being there is Intelligence.
In every Intelligence there is Thought.
In every Thought there is either Good or Evil*.
In every Evil there is Death.
In every Good there is Life.
In every Life there is God.”

“Grant O God Thy Protection.
And in Protection, Strength.
And in Strength, Understanding.
And in Understanding, [True] Knowledge.
And in [True] Knowledge, the knowledge of [Thy] Justice.
And in the knowledge of Justice, the Love of it.
And in that Love, the love of all Existences.
And in the love of all Existences, the Love of God.
God, and all Goodness.”

* Good (God) or Evil (d/evil) - Truth or untruth.

From the Appendix of The Way home or face The Fire