Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

They should have taken out Zelensky in the beginning but instead they gave USA time to meddle in. That's why I am suspicious of the whole thing.
Ive have distrusted Zelensky for a while now. The more read about him the more I dont trust him. What i dont like is how everything from award ceremonies, music festivals and even parliaments have him on screen telling people what to do. No other leader has ever had this. It makes me very suspicious

Proof that Russia did some serious damage in Kiev. More proof that Washington DC is satanic because Satan always talks backwards and lies. It is Washington DC who is the sponsor of terror.

DavidSon

Star

polymoog

Superstar
Michael Hudson

2:12. hudson seemed to know that the NWO ukraine/russian war was coming 7 years ago.

redqueen

Superstar
no sabotage suspected but they don't Know
the cause of the leak as of now,how can Ya
rule out anything right now then

just a accident of w/e kind for the cause,it's
not like there would be a reason for tptb to
cut off more supplies that will cause more
supply issues on top of everything else that's
already causing supply issues

tptb will continue to blame russia,the war,climate
w/e doesn't matter as it's all bs We Know that already
and all the supply issues really hurt is Us the 99%,tptb
make sure they have or can get w/e they need/want

so taking out one of the worlds largest pipelines
that supply how many different countries on the
heels of other pipelines being sabotaged but this
ones an accident,nothing to See here just another
coincidence

FilthPig

Veteran

"Russian man arrested in Norway with 4 terrabyte of drone footage, 2 Russian passports and one Israeli passsport. "

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
This Ukraine war is like a rerun of WW2. And we living in 1939 now. England had no right to declare war on Germany and neither did the USA. Just like England and USA have no right to declare war on Russia now. England and USA not part of European continent. And now China is lurking around more than ever. Everyone always blaming Hitler for everything but the truth is the people behind Ukraine war are worse than even him. And let's not forget Hitler was an actual soldier who fought in WW1 on the front lines. Zelensky has never done anything but cocaine and performing in gay pride marches. So while it may seem outlandish to claim Zelensky is actually even worse than Hitler it sure is looking like that more as everyday goes by. If England and USA had stayed out of this the Ukraine war would have been over a long time ago but because of them the whole world is suffering and we are now living in WW3. Same people same place different time. And gas is 7 dollars a gallon but in WW2 it was ten cents a gallon. And the stockholders of Exxon and Pfizer laughing at us all.

Last edited: