Stand With Ukraine? No Thanks. Business As Usual.

FilthPig

Veteran
How WW2 got started ? Polish government were puppets of England and west and they were doing some ethincal cleansing of germans from territories (Silesia,Danzig etc ) taken away from germany after WW1.When political means got nowhere to put an stop to mass murders then germany finally reacted with military and whooped polands ass.Adolf made pact with Stalin to do so but Stalin made another secret pact with the west to collectively whoop germanys ass after that is done.Adolf became aware of that and attacked Stalin first and he is now known as the baddest man who ever lived .Before all this mess started Poland was preparing to go to war with germany and west promised to join in but germanys surprise attack messed that plan up.Destruction of that kind of model where international banxters have no power had to be destroyed by all means and even today it cant be mentioned loudly.

WW2 served many purposes for the west.To crawl out of great depression(from which adolf largely escaped by getting rid of debt interest and limiting the power of international bankers after which ofc he became the satan himself) was one of them ,kinda like USA needs war now because they are bankrupt.

redqueen

Superstar
gotta make sure We're out there killing each other

Last edited:
I see Liz Truss has resigned already in England. Amazing how the leaders of both the USA and England are running their countries into the ground yet consider Ukraine war more important than everything else. Ukraine war same as Covid just a bunch of lies. Next they will tell us we need to get vaccinated to protect ourselves from nuclear bombs.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:
People will be freezing this winter in Germany and they give Zelensky all this money. It's criminal.

FilthPig

Veteran
"In a message marking Russia's Day of National Unity, Medvedev said the task of the fatherland was to "stop the supreme ruler of Hell, whatever name he uses - Satan, Lucifer or Iblis".
" Former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Friday cast Russia's war in Ukraine as a sacred conflict with Satan, warning that Moscow could send all its enemies to the eternal fires of Gehenna. "

Wigi

Veteran
"In a message marking Russia's Day of National Unity, Medvedev said the task of the fatherland was to "stop the supreme ruler of Hell, whatever name he uses - Satan, Lucifer or Iblis".
" Former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Friday cast Russia's war in Ukraine as a sacred conflict with Satan, warning that Moscow could send all its enemies to the eternal fires of Gehenna. "
This is a very interesting and worrying development as it comes about the same time Russian officials called out Chabad-Lubavitch movement as a neo pagan cult

We know Netanyahu returned as PM in Israel, still willing to resume his anti-Iranian operations but this time with this stand for Ukraine plot. I'm still waiting for the next moves but with Russia openly threatening Israel if they collude with Zelensky, I can say the whole situation is fairly getting out of control now that it officially involve US troops inside Ukraine as we speak.

For you living in US, you need to have in mind that the midterms result might be deciding whether all this is turning more and more like Gog and Magog prophecy or not.

“The more Americans see Ukraine winning, the stronger their support will be and the longer it will remain strong,” says the Chicago Council’s Ms. Smeltz. “But the longer the war drags on, and especially if our side is not seen as winning, we certainly could see public opinion bottom out.
Choose wisely because when Putin turn against Israel denouncing them as the house Satan, the Bible might suggest this is all over when the war begins.

This is a very interesting and worrying development as it comes about the same time Russian officials called out Chabad-Lubavitch movement as a neo pagan cult

We know Netanyahu returned as PM in Israel, still willing to resume his anti-Iranian operations but this time with this stand for Ukraine plot. I'm still waiting for the next moves but with Russia openly threatening Israel if they collude with Zelensky, I can say the whole situation is fairly getting out of control now that it officially involve US troops inside Ukraine as we speak.

For you living in US, you need to have in mind that the midterms result might be deciding whether all this is turning more and more like Gog and Magog prophecy or not.

Choose wisely because when Putin turn against Israel denouncing them as the house Satan, the Bible might suggest this is all over when the war begins.
Just curious how China feels about Israel if anyone knows?

Well maybe Russia can finally do something about Israel. I have searched my mind to come up with one thing that Israel has ever done that improved my life or the American people. I came up with less than zero. They are like a gigantic mosquito buzzing around trying to land somewhere on your body. Someone needs to swat it ASAP.

FilthPig

Veteran
Where exactly goes all that money that is supposedly for helping Ukraine with war ? We will never know and they made sure it will stay so..
World Military Expenditures and Arms Transfers
WMEAT Will No Longer be Published
"WMEAT 2021, which the Department of State published in December 2021, is the final edition of World Military Expenditures and Arms Transfers (WMEAT). Section 5114(b)(4) of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022 repealed the 1994 statutory provision that required the Department of State to publish an edition of WMEAT every year. Consistent with this repeal, the Department of State will cease to produce and publish WMEAT.
Copies of all editions of WMEAT dating from 1974 to 2021 remain publicly accessible as Adobe PDF or Excel spreadsheet documents on the pages listed below."

Giant money laundering operation,just like Iraq..
Reminder -
"Pentagon officials determined that one giant C-130 Hercules cargo plane could carry $2.4 billion in shrink-wrapped bricks of $100 bills. They sent an initial full planeload of cash, followed by 20 other flights to Iraq by May 2004 in a $12-billion haul that U.S. officials believe to be the biggest international cash airlift of all time.
For the first time, federal auditors are suggesting that some or all of the cash may have been stolen, not just mislaid in an accounting error."

Lalas

Star
Putin - We're witnessing sheer Satanism in West

im not saying putin is a good guy or even really on our side, but i certainly like what i am hearing from him. too bad there is almost a complete media blackout on what he has to say.
But don't you wonder that 90+% of the alternative (mostly Western) media have full coverage of every Putin speech? Moreover, there are only interpretations and analyses that present Putin and Russia in a good light. In practice, various comments, however supported by facts, are prohibited there.

And there are many materials freely available on the internet from Russian sources, including the most prestigious Russian press, websites of major Russian organizations and businesses, as well as directly from government websites, which unequivocally indicate that a huge part of the "great reset" is being realized and planned to be realized in Russia.

This mostly alternative media blackout-which is conducted with military organization and fervor - for what is happening in Russia, as well as for the current level of international organizations in which it participates, is extremely curious. For example, in this video you are posting, which is dated September 30th. Very correct words, well-ordered, which probably made many in the West, as well as Russians, feel uplifted, with a strong, good hero on their side. That's nice.

On the same day, Putin signed a decree that we did not hear about anywhere in the West, and in Russia it passed as a short announcement, not very loud, in the media. Since I do not want to embarrass this topic and other similar topics, I will make one of my own, in which I will post untold things from Russia, and there I will show this decree, as well as the opinion of alternative Russian media about it. Not because of anything, not that I think anything will change that; nothing like that, no "educational" goals.:) Just, I have these materials and links, so I'll just post them; maybe someone will find them interesting.

(I don't like Western elites, and I've never said a good word about them; but I've said a lot of bad ones. I don't like Zelensky or others of the mafia elite of Ukraine, Azov, Aydar and others; and I never said anything good about them. All of them have proven by their actions that they are scum, harmful to humanity. Also by his actions, not his words, Putin, the circle around him, the entire state administration and significant Russian business are proving themselves. The question is, what are the actions, are they seen, are they shown? So that one can make a complete, not a partial, account embellished with the nice words of Putin, or any powerful Russian.

I don't care about stupid mass media propaganda against Russia and Putin; just the facts as they are. In fact, I no longer believe in "western" propaganda and "Russian" propaganda. What I see is a cleverly constructed multi-layered general propaganda of the new world order, from all sides; with the large-scale involvement of the alt-media. Every propaganda says different things and stands for different points of view, but it is extremely rare to show things in their entirety, with the most complete actual facts about each country, and usually they are not shown at all.)

Sorry about the off topic.