Stephen King Satan Orange Man

The other day I was at Dollar Tree and bought a bluray movie called IT by Stephen King. I haven't watched it yet but started to wonder if I had just donated $1.25 to Satan. King is a hardcore demoncrat and went out of his way to insult Orange Man and seems like a weird creep. Plus he lives in Maine and I wonder if he is a Satanist hiding in the woods and up to no good such as being an evil warlock. I have read a few books by him in my younger more naive days but not anymore. Does anyone else harbor suspicion towards him? And also he seems to be a darling of MSM and Hollywood and can do no wrong according to them.

Whatevs

The other day I was at Dollar Tree and bought a bluray movie called IT by Stephen King. I haven't watched it yet but started to wonder if I had just donated $1.25 to Satan. King is a hardcore demoncrat and went out of his way to insult Orange Man and seems like a weird creep. Plus he lives in Maine and I wonder if he is a Satanist hiding in the woods and up to no good such as being an evil warlock. I have read a few books by him in my younger more naive days but not anymore. Does anyone else harbor suspicion towards him? And also he seems to be a darling of MSM and Hollywood and can do no wrong according to them.
You must be a batsh1t crazy merciless religious fanatic torturer, like those who terrorized anyone who didn't fall in line for centuries. You are the satan. You had your rule for 20 centuries. Now you are angry that its weakened for last 50 years or so. Long live feminism. And long live Stephen King, the awesome horror writer. Creep ? Popes and reverends are the creeps.

Whatevs

He is def satanic. In the book for IT he has the children having sex and sexual things and ickiness. I am disgusted by him.
Cildren did not have sex in IT. They were playing in water. And your sick pervert religious mind see it bas sex. Go back to 15th century. And icky ? No one is more icky than popes and brothers fathers padres and reverends.

Floridafoot

Established
While I agree that the pope is completely evil, I don't think you've read the actual book "IT". At the end of the book, after they kill pennywise, Beverly has sex with everyone of the boys in the sewer.. it is described in detail. They are not just playing. They were originally going to try and include the scene in the movie but decided against it for obvious reasons. I have read the book.

Floridafoot

Established
Correction not after they kill pennywise but after they fight him while they're children. They are still children when Beverly has sex with all of them. That's why it's so disturbing to people. I remember thinking why on earth is this even in the book?!

juniper

Rookie
I agree, he is likely a ticket taker, as if his dark stories aren't enough evidence, I read he was living in a broken down trailer, poor as dirt when he got his book deal. It seems lot of people are brought in to the fold when they are likely desperate for money or validation.

Last edited:
Growing up, from my teens until a few years ago, I was a huge fan of his books. I've read pretty much all his books written up until maybe 10 years ago, except the dark tower series.

It is absolutely true that near the end of IT the boys take turns having sex with Beverly when they are trapped in the sewers. It is described in detail, going on for several pages, describes the different feel and experience of each diffferent boy, if i remember correctly, through her perspective. It even describes her - how do i put this? - enjoying herself. This is an 11 or 12 year old girl we're talking about here. While the boys are her age, it is extremely inappropriate that a grown man wrote this. Major p3d0 vibe for that.

He wrote much (most? all?) of his 80s material while under the influence of some major coke and alcohol binges. Was he possibly channeling demons?

I don't have proof, but i think he's probably a c i a asset that was hired on to spread narratves and predictive programming. When the 2020 riots were going on and people were being cancelled left and right i kept wondering when the woke mob was gonna come for him for his repeated use of the n-word in his books. Not surprisingly they never came.

Last thing, i dont know how to link pdf files, bit if you go to duckduckgo and search "miles mathis stephen king" the first result is an interesting pdf that gives the theory that king is actually from one of the "powerful families" that control everything, and not really a broke nobody who struck it rich.

Here's some screeshots for those that cant be bothered, the pdf is longer and has more info

Screenshot_20221105-222401.jpg
Screenshot_20221105-222413.jpg

Screenshot_20221105-222443.jpg

Whatevs

Correction not after they kill pennywise but after they fight him while they're children. They are still children when Beverly has sex with all of them. That's why it's so disturbing to people. I remember thinking why on earth is this even in the book?!
I remember now. I had forgotten. Weird that one would remember that scene in an 800-page book, full of weird sh1t (remember this is "horror" genre, where weird sh1t is normal, although it is the least favorite genre of conspiracy theorists) from start to finish (you must have liked, though, the giant tortoise ?? It has something to do with your "flat earth" right ?), not all of which is understandable anyway. I will remind you why it was in the book. Remember again, its horror genre, its Stephen King and LOT of illogical things happen in the book. This was a tiny part of that but apparently it was crucial in the children's SURVIVAL. Yes. They were stuck and desperate for a way-out. It happens in chapter 22, and by that time they already faced a lot of real-world and supernatural trouble. So desperate measures were par for the course by that time. For example Beverly had an abusive father who had an "eye" for his own daughter. Now THAT'S what is satanic, but you don't mention that. Each of them had their respective toxic trouble.

Its a bit long but help you get some perspective about the degree and extent of the "desperation". And desperate teenagers are highly innovative. At least this bunch was.

<Book Excerpt>

CHAPTER 22 The Ritual of Chüd

Bill was scared ... plenty scared. The conversation he’d had with his father in his father’s shop kept coming back to him. There’s nine pounds of blueprints that just disappeared somewhere along the line.... My point is that nobody knows where all the damned sewers and drains go, or why. When they work, nobody cares. When they don’t, there’s three or four sad sacks from Derry Water who have to try and find out which pump went flooey or where the plug-up is.... It’s dark and smelly and there are rats. Those are all good reasons to stay out, but the best reason is that you could get lost. It’s happened before.

Sure it had. There was that bundle of bones and polished cotton they had passed on the way to Its lair, for instance.

Bill felt panic trying to rise and pushed it back. It went, but not easily. He could feel it back there, a live thing, struggling and twisting, trying to get out. Adding to it was the nagging unanswerable question of whether they had killed It or not. Richie said yes, Mike said yes, so did Eddie. But he hadn’t liked the frightened doubtful look on Bev’s face, or on Stan’s, as the light died and they crawled back through the small door, away from the susurating collapsing web.

“So what do we do now?” Stan asked. Bill heard the frightened, little-boy tremble in Stan’s voice and knew the question was aimed directly at him.

“Yeah,” Ben said. “What? Damn, I wish we had a flashlight ... or even a can ... candle.” Bill thought he heard a stifled sob in the second ellipsis. It frightened him more than anything else. Ben would have been astounded to know it, but Bill thought the fat boy tough and resourceful, steadier than Richie and less apt to cave in suddenly than Stan. If Ben was getting ready to crack, they were on the edge of very bad trouble. It was not the skeleton of the Water Department guy to which Bill’s own mind kept returning but to Tom Sawyer and Becky Thatcher, lost in McDougal’s Cave. He would push the thought away and then it would come stealing back.

Something else was troubling him, but the concept was too large and too vague for his tired boy’s mind to grasp. Perhaps it was the very simplicity of the idea that made it elusive: they were falling away from each other. The bond that had held them all this long summer was dissolving. It had been faced and vanquished. It might be dead, as Richie and Eddie thought, or It might be wounded so badly It would sleep for a hundred years, or a thousand, or ten thousand. They had faced It, seen It with Its final mask laid aside, and It had been horrible enough—oh, for sure!—but once seen, Its physical form was not so bad and Its most potent weapon was taken away from It. They all had, after all, seen spiders before. They were alien and somehow crawlingly dreadful, and he supposed that none of them would ever be able to see another one
(if we ever get out of this) without feeling a shudder of revulsion. But a spider was, after all, only a spider. Perhaps at the end, when the masks of horror were laid aside, there was nothing with which the human mind could not cope. That was a heartening thought. Anything except (the deadlights) whatever had been out there, but perhaps even that unspeakable living light which crouched at the doorway to the macroverse was dead or dying. The deadlights, and the trip into the black to the place where they had been, was already growing hazy and hard to recall in his mind. And that wasn’t really the point. The point, felt but not grasped, was simply that the fellowship was ending ... it was ending and they were still in the dark. That Other had, through their friendship, perhaps been able to make them something more than children. But they were becoming children again. Bill felt it as much as the others.

“What now, Bill?” Richie asked, finally saying it right out.

“I d-d-don’t nuh-nuh-know,” Bill said. His stutter was back, alive and well. He heard it, they heard it, and he stood in the dark, smelling the sodden aroma of their growing panic, wondering how long it would be before somebody—Stan, most likely it would be Stan—tore things wide open by saying: Well, why don’t you know? You got us into this!
“I have an idea,” Beverly said quietly.

In the dark, Bill heard a sound he could not immediately place. A whispery little sound, but not scary. Then there was a more easily placed sound ... a zipper. What—? he thought, and then he realized what. She was undressing. For some reason, Beverly was undressing.
“What are you doing?” Richie asked, and his shocked voice cracked on the last word.
“I know something,” Beverly said in the dark, and to Bill her voice sounded older. “I know because my father told me. I know how to bring us back together. And if we’re not together we’ll never get out.
“What?” Ben asked, sounding bewildered and terrified. “What are you talking about?”
“Something that will bring us together forever. Something that will show—”
“Nuh-Nuh-No, B-B-Beverly!” Bill said, suddenly understanding, understanding everything.
“—that will show that I love you all,” Beverly said, “that you’re all my friends.
“What’s she t—” Mike began.
Calmly, Beverly cut across his words. “Who’s first?” she asked.
Then she was in darkness, alone with the sound of the falling web and Eddie’s simple moveless weight. She didn’t want to let him go, didn’t want to let his face lie on the foul floor of this place. So she held his head in the crook of an arm that had gone mostly numb and brushed his hair away from his damp forehead. She thought of the birds ... that was something she supposed she had gotten from Stan. Poor Stan, who hadn’t been able to face this.
All of them ... I was their first love.
She tried to remember it—it was something good to think about in all this darkness, where you couldn’t place the sounds. It made her feel less alone. At first it wouldn’t come; the image of the birds intervened -
Yes, the birds, I was thinking of them because I was ashamed. It was my father who made me ashamed, I guess, and maybe that was Its doing, too. Maybe.

The memory came—the memory behind the birds—but it was vague and disconnected. Perhaps this one always would be. She had—
Her thoughts broke off as she realized that Eddie
comes to her first, because he is the most frightened. He comes to her not as her friend of that summer, or as her brief lover now, but the way he would have come to his mother only three or four years ago, to be comforted; he doesn’t draw back from her smooth nakedness and at first she doubts if he even feels it. He is trembling, and although she holds him the darkness is so perfect that even this close she cannot see him; except for the rough cast he might as well be a phantom.
“What do you want?” he asks her.
“You have to put your thing in me, ” she says.
He tries to pull back but she holds him and he subsides against her. She has heard someone—Ben, she thinks—draw in his breath.
“Bevvie, I can’t do that. I don’t know how—”
“I think it’s easy. But you’ll have to get undressed.” She thinks about the intricacies of managing cast and shirt, first somehow separating and then rejoining them, and amends, “Your pants, anyway.”
“No, I can’t!” But she thinks part of him can, and wants to, because his trembling has stopped and she feels something small and hard which presses against the right side of her belly.
“You can,” she says, and pulls him down. The surface beneath her bare back and legs is firm, clayey, dry. The distant thunder of the water is drowsy, soothing. She reaches for him. There’s a moment when her father’s face intervenes, harsh and forbidding
(I want to see if you’re intact)
She thinks of birds; in particular of the grackles and starlings and crows that come back in the spring, and her hands go to his belt and loosen it, and he says again that he can’t do that; she tells him that he can, she knows he can, and what she feels is not shame or fear now but a kind of triumph.
“Where?” he says, and that hard thing pushes urgently against her inner thigh.
“Here,” she says.
“Bevvie, I’ll fall on you!” he says, and she hears his breath start to whistle painfully.
“I think that’s sort of the idea, ” she tells him and holds him gently and guides him. He pushes forward too fast and there is pain.
Ssssss!—she draws her breath in, her teeth biting at her lower lip and thinks of the birds again, the spring birds, lining the roofpeaks of houses, taking wing all at once under low March clouds.
“Beverly?” he says uncertainly. “Are you okay?”
“Go slower,” she says. “It’ll be easier for you to breathe.” He does move more slowly, and after awhile his breathing speeds up but she understands this is not because there is anything wrong with him.

Did you?”
“Did I what?”
“Whatever it is. I don’t know, exactly.”

Mike comes to her, then Richie, and the act is repeated. Now she feels some pleasure, dim heat in her childish unmatured sex, and she closes her eyes as Stan comes to her and she thinks of the birds, spring and the birds, and...
There is a long wait, and then Ben comes to her.
He is trembling all over, but it is not the fearful trembling she felt in Stan.
“Beverly, I can’t,” he says in a tone which purports to be reasonable and is anything but.
“You can too. I can feel it.”
She sure can. There’s more of this hardness; more of him. She can feel it below the gentle push of his belly.

You laugh because what’s fearful and unknown is also what’s funny, you laugh the way a small child will sometimes laugh and cry at the same time when a capering circus clown approaches, knowing it is supposed to be funny ... but it is also unknown, full of the unknown’s eternal power.
<End of excerpt>

And thus , they find their way out of the tunnel-maze. That sex(s) was some kind of spiritual ritual that pre-teen Beverly knew instinctually. It was not underage slutty behavior. Yes it was weird looking at it isolatedly, but I remember NOT feeling weird reading it. Because whole book is weird, and this scene gelled well with the story.

Whatevs

I agree, he is likely a ticket taker, as if his dark stories aren't enough evidence, I read he was living in a broken down trailer, poor as dirt when he got his book deal. It seems lot of people are brought in to the fold when they are likely desperate for money or validation.
Why don't you people flat-out declare that anybody and everybody who doesn't create Christian works is satanic. SO he got a book deal when he was poor. And that makes you think he's satanic ?? Hahahahahahahahahaha. You know HOW MANY real-life stories of achievers are just like that ? Yes he's different. Even today he refuses to have a mobile phone. So what ? And did Church do ? Approaching poor people with food in one hand and Bible in another ?? Thats the perfect example of "brought in to the fold when they are likely desperate for money".

Listen you conspiracy theorists. You will not succeed.

Whatevs

Growing up, from my teens until a few years ago, I was a huge fan of his books. I've read pretty much all his books written up until maybe 10 years ago, except the dark tower series.

It is absolutely true that near the end of IT the boys take turns having sex with Beverly when they are trapped in the sewers. It is described in detail, going on for several pages, describes the different feel and experience of each diffferent boy, if i remember correctly, through her perspective. It even describes her - how do i put this? - enjoying herself. This is an 11 or 12 year old girl we're talking about here. While the boys are her age, it is extremely inappropriate that a grown man wrote this. Major p3d0 vibe for that.

He wrote much (most? all?) of his 80s material while under the influence of some major coke and alcohol binges. Was he possibly channeling demons?

I don't have proof, but i think he's probably a c i a asset that was hired on to spread narratves and predictive programming. When the 2020 riots were going on and people were being cancelled left and right i kept wondering when the woke mob was gonna come for him for his repeated use of the n-word in his books. Not surprisingly they never came.

Last thing, i dont know how to link pdf files, bit if you go to duckduckgo and search "miles mathis stephen king" the first result is an interesting pdf that gives the theory that king is actually from one of the "powerful families" that control everything, and not really a broke nobody who struck it rich.

Here's some screeshots for those that cant be bothered, the pdf is longer and has more info

View attachment 82162
View attachment 82163

View attachment 82164
Well toxic "anything" should suck. At least feminism had a good reason to develop. Namely > Sir Toxic Patriarchy. And THAT sucked for 10 millenia. I want to ask you : Do you wish to ban the horror genre ? Well, how about banning the christian genre ? How about banning the choirs and God TV ? Those brainwashing devices ??

snipped creepy p3do apologist nonsense
Your defense of this portion of the novel is really rather stupid as well as grotesque, nevertheless, your opinions regarding it have been duly noted. I’ll be sure to remember your appreciation for a p3dophilic sex scene wherever and whenever you show up with something to say, so thanks for that. It lets me know that everything in your head is perverted garbage.

All the best,
a holy-book-believer

Sibi

Star
Stephen King is one sick mofo. I remember reading a few of his books while in hs and they seriously disturbed me. I believe his stories have a negative effect on the subconscious of the reader. Every horror movie or story is actually trauma based mind control so be very wary of them...
Speaking of trauma based mind control / MK
  • Firestarter - Andy and Charlene "Charlie" McGee are a father/daughter pair on the run from a government agency known as The Shop. They ran an experiment with an LSD type drug "Lot 6" that gave Andy and his wife telekinesis and telepathy. Charlie was born with the ability to start fires with her mind. The Shop's director, Captain James "Cap" Hollister, calls in a Shop assassin named John Rainbird to capture the fugitives. Rainbird, a Cherokee and a Vietnam War veteran, is intrigued by Charlie's power and eventually becomes obsessed with her (p***phile). They are captured, try to escape and Andy is shot by Rainbird and dies. Charlie blows up the building, leaving the entire Shop facility burning, with almost everyone dead. The event is covered up by the government and released to the media as a terrorist firebomb attack. The Shop quickly reforms, under new leadership, and begins a manhunt for Charlie, who has returned to the Manders farm. After some deliberation, she comes up with a plan and leaves the Manders', just ahead of Shop operatives, and heads to New York City. She decides on Rolling Stone magazine as an unbiased, honest media source with no ties to the government, and the book ends as she arrives to tell them her story.
  • End of Watch - Retired detective Bill Hodges, who now with his sidekick Holly runs the private investigation agency Finders Keepers (a satanic child sex trafficking ring was called the Finders) He finds that all those near the serial killer Brady commit suicide. After his head injury, Brady found himself gaining new abilities, including the power to move small objects with his mind and the ability to enter the bodies of certain people susceptible to his mental domination. Still confined to his hospital bed, Brady has used his power to finish his murderous work by creating a hypnotic video game app that heightens the user's susceptibility.
  • The Institute - begins in suburban Minneapolis with Luke Ellis, a twelve-year-old intellectual prodigy with mild telekinetic abilities. One night, intruders silently murder Luke's parents and kidnap him. Luke wakes up in a room almost identical to his own at "the Institute," a facility secretly located deep in the forests of Maine. The Institute houses a number of other kidnapped children, each with special talents—telekinesis and telepathy. Experiments and torture are performed on the children to try to enhance their talents, as well as to awaken TP abilities in TKs and vice versa. Once the experiments are done, the children "graduate" to Back Half there, the children's collective abilities are weaponized for assassinations until the strain kills them.
  • The Talisman - Individuals in the Territories have "twinners", or parallel individuals, in our world. Twinners' births, deaths, and (it is intimated) other major life events are usually paralleled. Twinners can also "flip" or migrate to the other world but only share the body of their alternate universe's analogue. When flipped, the twinner, or the actual person, will automatically start speaking and thinking the language of where they are flipping into subconsciously. In rare instances (such as Jack's), a person may die in one world but not the other, making the survivor "single-natured", with the ability to switch back and forth, body and mind, between the two worlds.
  • Cell - The story follows a New England artist struggling to reunite with his young son after a mysterious signal broadcast over the global cell phone network turns the majority of his fellow humans into mindless vicious animals. Clayton Riddell, a struggling artist from Maine, has just landed a graphic novel deal in Boston when "The Pulse", a signal sent out over the global cell phone network, suddenly turns every cell phone user into mindless zombie-like killers. Clay is standing in Boston Common when the Pulse hits, causing chaos to erupt around him near an ice cream truck. Civilization crumbles as the "phoners" attack each other and anyone in view.
  • Revival - Jacobs has discovered something he terms "secret electricity", an all-powerful energy source that he has been using to achieve his miraculous cures over the years. He now intends to harness a massive surge of this energy from a lightning rod and channel it into a terminally ill woman named Mary Fay, whom he has relocated to his lab. Jacobs' plan is to revive Mary Fay after her death, not in the conventional manner, but in the sense that she will be clinically dead and yet able to communicate with Jacobs and tell him of the afterlife and what fate befell his wife and child after their death. The experiment works, but not in the way Jacobs intends. The revived Mary Fay does become a doorway to the afterlife, but to the horror of both Jacobs and Jamie, there is no Heaven and no reward for piety. Instead, the afterlife is revealed to be "The Null", a hellish dimension of chaos, where souls of the deceased are tormented by Ant creatures, who serve insane, Lovecraftian beings, the most powerful of which is known as "Mother". It is implied that humans are fed to Mother, as "she" has a claw made of human faces. Mother inhabits the body of Mary Fay, transforming her into a grotesque monster, and attempts to kill Jacobs. Jamie shoots Mother with Jacobs' gun, and she leaves Mary's body. A horrified Jacobs has a fatal stroke, and Jamie arranges his body to make it look like he shot Mary. Jamie flees the scene and relocates to Hawaii.
  • The Stand - An extremely contagious and lethal strain of influenza is developed as a biological weapon in a secret U.S. Department of Defense laboratory in northern California. It is estimated to be 99.4% fatal. Moments before they are about to be torn apart via dismemberment, the Trashcan Man drags in a nuclear warhead (an atonement attempt for blowing up Flagg's entire experienced pilot crew), and the "Hand of God" detonates the bomb, destroying Las Vegas, as well as Larry and Ralph. Flagg wakes up with memory loss on a beach. From the jungle emerge a dozen dark-skinned men with spears who eventually bow down and worship him.

KevinShane75

Rookie
I actually just re-read a few of his books recently and NEVER remembered alot of the weird sexually explicit (for lack of a better word) shit that happened in nearly all of his writing before he become sober and found recovery. I mean the books that come to mind - Carrie (not only very sexual things but almost "bashing" religion) - The Outsider (some monster that is a child raping serial killer) I mean the list cld keep going.

I think he was a drunk/homophobiac angry person in his addiction. No one is even talking about the poor portrayal and brutal Murders of homos & racist commemts in IT, and how the bully gave or got a "handy" from his friend, and then beat the shit outta him.... I mean to me, that hadda been written by an angry person.

I mean he gets VERY descriptive w/just the weirdest fkd up shit, explains gay leather bar sex In what i think was Salems Lot. In Cujo he goes into so much detail about how the 2 cheating ppl masterbate ect ect ect.
Personally I enjoy his writing, when he was under the pen name Richard Bachmann mighta been some of his best writing. And I noticed after he had gotten sober his writing had changed so much (well not as descriptive I'd say)

On a side note, this VC site has changed soooo much, I was away from the forums for a lil while and it almost seems like it's not even VC handling/writing things anymore... oh and I cant even get in2 the senseless bickering that goes on in these forums anymore. It's ridiculous and makes me not wanna even come in here 2 read all our thoughts on this shit... it gets really annoying to read over & over again about "religious book lovers" and then obviously very intelligent ppl actually engaging & typing back at them. I mean sheesh