That post about the Queen not being human..

Zombiekirk

Rookie
Do you remember when the Queen was seen with a bloodshot weird eye and then there was an official statement on the royal website claiming she wasn’t human? I remember thinking it was so bizarre. The media made a joke out of it for a minute, then everything referencing it disappeared from the net. Twitter hashtags and posts were deleted almost instantly after posting, and it was never really mentioned again.
What was that?? A joke? A whistleblower? A genuine normalisation programming thingy? I have no idea. But it weirded me out. Thoughts? 57C7D969-3A04-425A-B09B-EB1ADFEE07BE.jpeg

John K.

Rookie
Do you remember when the Queen was seen with a bloodshot weird eye and then there was an official statement on the royal website claiming she wasn’t human? I remember thinking it was so bizarre. The media made a joke out of it for a minute, then everything referencing it disappeared from the net. Twitter hashtags and posts were deleted almost instantly after posting, and it was never really mentioned again.
What was that?? A joke? A whistleblower? A genuine normalisation programming thingy? I have no idea. But it weirded me out. Thoughts? View attachment 55689
Human or not human, it doesn't matter , the monarchy is part of an evil plan, and that's all I want to know.

Zombiekirk

Rookie
If I were to pretend to be a normal blinded citizen, i would interpret that “not human” as “the queen isn’t a common man”.
But still, that’s a bizarre choice of word to say she isn’t human. Definitely a meaning behind that.
For sure! And if it was a prank by some intern, they would have played that up but instead they just deleted every trace of it they possibly could from the internet. So bizarre. But then, why even post it in the first place? So confusing

Apheirox

Established
For sure! And if it was a prank by some intern, they would have played that up but instead they just deleted every trace of it they possibly could from the internet. So bizarre. But then, why even post it in the first place? So confusing
They can follow who discusses it now, tracking people.

elsbet

Superstar
I don't think she is crazy. I think there is demon inside
Just the one? :)

I think it's a familial thing with the Royals... very much so, in fact. Probably the reason they've been inbreeding for so long, money aside.

Ever notice how tv magicians will ask their targets Which of you has been hypnotized before? For some reason, certain people are more susceptible than others.

To the OP... @Zombiekirk
How the heck did you find that snippet, then?

Screenshot_20210514-210318_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lil axe

Veteran
Didn't Princess Diana say in an interview that she doesn't like the Queen at all, and that she's a reptilian, too?
yeah i remember something like that too, "they are reptiles, not kidding they're inhumane or cruel " (or other quote)

Zombiekirk

Rookie
Just the one? :)

I think it's a familial thing with the Royals... very much so, in fact. Probably the reason they've been inbreeding for so long, money aside.

Ever notice how tv magicians will ask their targets Which of you has been hypnotized before? For some reason, certain people are more susceptible than others.

To the OP... @Zombiekirk
How the heck did you find that snippet, then?

View attachment 55798
Funnily enough Pintrest is full of conspiracy images. Enough scrolling on Google and you can find it. But otherwise it’s pretty hard to find I think, but I haven’t delved too deep into it.

redqueen

Superstar
best thread that came back through search

I Know many do not believe that there are those
Creations amonst Us that look like Us but they are
not Us

We have to remember We were not the first of Our Lights
Creations and there are some that can be Seen by Us and
those that cannot be Seen

I Believe there is this w/e Ya wanna call it reptilian being
I've Seen the eyes/teeth on my own tv while watching it
and after tons of research I've Seen enough to conclude that
there is Truth in it

We also have to keep in mind just as with Peoples who come
from horrible families that sometimes want to break the cycle
of abuse/crime w/e that family has been into,there are beings
that may look like those others that are pure evil that are not as
the others are

all that being said I do Believe the whole of the royal bloodline
is these beings and it's been said way to much by Peoples in the
"elites"circles and normal everyday Peoples that I Believe it to be
Truth

there is a lot of unexplainable things in this video and I don't Know
about Y'all but no matter how many pics/videos I have taken or have
others take of me never not once have I had slit eyes or shark teeth

this is not a glitch of the equipment yeah ok there maybe some that
have been edited to look this way but as I mentioned I have Seen this
happen while watching live tv so not all will be edited pics/videos

these are the evils running Our World these are the evils We are meant
to extinguish from Our World,We already Know the world they want and
I don't want that world and I doubt if anyone would if they really understood
what that world would actually look like for Us

sound cuts out for a little bit comes back at the 15:20 mark
after finishing looks like it's starts a repeat shortly after the sound
return

Last edited:

free2018

Star
What was that?? A joke? A whistleblower? A genuine normalisation programming thingy? I have no idea. But it weirded me out. Thoughts? View attachment 55689
Technically, it is NOT human like you or I.
It is a bloody bloodsucking Vampire alien descended from demons. Satan’s people. Satanic bloodline, isn’t it?

Whatever the heck the queen is, we know not to trust her. Whenever I see pics of her, she always has this weird look in her eyes. There's one picture I recall where she's smiling but she looks so evil, it makes me want to turn away. She's not right, and never was.

redqueen

Superstar
I don't care what anyone says I've had
and Seen broken blood vessels in someone's
eyes and it's red red not this black looking nomed
crap she has going on

what does she look like to that lil boy doesn't even
wanna look at her and that he would rather drop and
crawl away should say it all
even the horse Knows what she is a predator
to stay away from
that poor baby looks like he is trying to claw his way