The American “Coup d’etat”

Karlysymon

Superstar
I'll just leave this here...
1612431784257.png

You might be under martial law already, without even realizing it.
Thousands of National Guard Troops to Remain in DC Through March

"According a National Guard spokesperson, 7,000 members will “continue supporting federal law enforcement agencies” in the city, drawing down to 5,000 by mid-March. The members were requested to assist with “security, communications, medical evacuation, logistics, and safety,” but the spokesperson could not identify who made the request.

...Mayor Muriel Bowser has warned that residents should prepare for a “new normal” following the violence on Jan. 6.

“We are also evaluating now, the rest of the year, the next three weeks, the next six weeks, intelligence from our federal partners that would suggest that we need more presence,” Bowser said at a press conference on Thursday."

“I never thought in a million years that I would be on patrol in the streets of DC,” said one sergeant who said his unit was deployed in Iraq just before he joined up and last year went on military exercises in North Macedonia, codenamed Decisive Strike, meant to prepare them to meet foreign adversaries.

The sergeant hoped the current deployment, defending the seat of government against his fellow countrymen, would go down in history as an aberration.

“We’ve been through worse before and got through it,” he said. “Hopefully we can soon all go home.”

It was a bit weird reading this statement because i imagine that this sergeant, of all people, should know better that this day (deployed in CONUS) was eventually going to come...one way or another. The laws on the books, alone, point to the fact that what he thought unimaginable will one day be a reality.

Time is but an admission of fraud away from supporting a silent coup. We ought to thank the alliance of “left-wing activists and business titans” and the suppression of “disinfo” online by big tech for having defeated Trump. They’re the good guys, you see.

“the forces of labour came together with the forces of capital”.

Where did we see that one before? Not to mention that the left has long been disowned by the labour class.

Time is but an admission of fraud away from supporting a silent coup. We ought to thank the alliance of “left-wing activists and business titans” and the suppression of “disinfo” online by big tech for having defeated Trump. They’re the good guys, you see.

“the forces of labour came together with the forces of capital”.

Where did we see that one before? Not to mention that the left has long been disowned by the labour class.

"They got states to change voting systems and laws"
They're just literally saying they stole the election...wtf

you really love to post fake news dont you.

Kevin Seefried is 51 years old, the guy who is a registered democrat was born in 1986, making him 35.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kevin-seefried-democrat-biden/

You never like to check your stupid right wing memes do you ? Most of them are fake news.

But what is new with you, just a never ending faucet of fake news and disinformation to push the fascist agenda along.

It was Antifa, then it was a false flag to set up "conservatives"

No you all set yourselves up with your Trumpian delusions.

for those who want a mature and honest look at what really happened on January 6th.

Empire Files and discussion that it was an "inside job"

John Brissom and Billy Ray Valentine

what took place was an attempted "soft coup"

Now it comes out that Roger Stone (protege of Roy Cohn) coined the term "stop the steal" and had registered it as a nonprofit back in 2016, so its clear these guys were always going to use this fraudulent claims once they lost an election.

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/29/six-degrees-of-sedition-was-master-trickster-roger-stone-behind-the-capitol-riot/

Roger Stone was at Ali Alexanders "stop the steal" protest the day before Jan 6 hyping up the crowd, gaurded by Oathkeeper milita members. (Remember the Oathkeepers took part in the riot and breaching of the capitol)

and it isn't like Roger Stone doesn't have a history of ORGANIZING A RIOT TO STEAL AN ELECTION.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks_Brothers_riot

Yes back in 2000 this so called "populist" Stone organized a riot to stop the election recount in Florida and hand the election over to Bush Jr. so that they could carry out their 911 and War on Terror operations. What a "populist" ? smfh.

But let the fascist simps keep running cover for what went down. You've all exposed yourselves.

The Zone

Star
Snopes, LOL. You, you, you! You sure make it personal with all those "you's" Van, but many speed past your posts. Yeah, I have been all Q'd up here and Trump., is again, gone. You will need a new target for your crosshairs and I am way better looking than Trump, so.... There are several here who need to make labels stick so that they can better understand their black and white takes. I guess you are down with the great white supremacist hunt? I mean they ARE the cause for everything, right? They were so organized with that coup and it was so vicious and scary;)

Last edited:
Some intriguing things concerning the army's attitude towards this new administration.

There was the footage of the National Guard seemingly showing their backs to Biden.

Marines not saluting Biden's entrance in the Capitol.

No 21-gun salute when Biden took his inauguration oath, although media is claiming it was held at the Arlington National cemetary, even though the event was a ceremony of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and is not to be confused.

Trump, however, did receive a 21-gun salute at his farewell.

Historical examples in below article:

The Zone

Star
Last edited:
Snopes, LOL. You, you, you! You sure make it personal with all those "you's" Van, but many speed past your posts. Yeah, I have been all Q'd up here and Trump., is again, gone. You will need a new target for your crosshairs and I am way better looking than Trump, so.... There are several here who need to make labels stick so that they can better understand their black and white takes. I guess you are down with the great white supremacist hunt? I mean they ARE the cause for everything, right? They were so organized with that coup and it was so vicious and scary;)
Did snopes suddenly turn a 51 year old 35 ?

Just wondering ? Your silly attack on sources when you post nothing but fake news from silly memes being spread online by Cambridge Analytica ops is quite rich.

When are you going to stop being a shill for the Mercers, the CNP, Putin, and Chabad networks ? You are going hook line and sinker with the fascist agenda.

When are you going to post something truthful, and not outright lies ? Just wondering.

Came to my attention that army accounts on Twitter weren't following the Biden-Harris administration, so I verified.

US Navy still follows archived accounts of the previous administration(s), fe. POTUS45, Melania, Mike Pence, Scavino, Pompeo, etc, even Obama, but not Biden, Harris, or one of their cabinet members.

Same thing for the US Army account, except for the new Secretary of Defense and the archived VP Biden account.

Same for US Air Force & US Marines:

A Freeman

Superstar
I saw this earlier Art ..
View attachment 51601
Hopefully more people are awakening to the fact that democracy itself isn't what it's advertised to be, and doesn't need to endure.

What America needs is to get rid of all of the fraudulent and treasonous man-made legislation, rules, policies, etc. that allow the rich to keep doing whatever they want to the poor, and return to our Creator's Perfect Law, which is where all of our rights originate. Exactly as it says in the U.S. Declaration of Independence.

From our Creator's Law (Lev. 25:10):
...proclaim Liberty throughout [all] the land unto all the inhabitants thereof...