The American “Coup d’etat”

Helioform

Star
what took place was an attempted "soft coup"

Now it comes out that Roger Stone (protege of Roy Cohn) coined the term "stop the steal" and had registered it as a nonprofit back in 2016, so its clear these guys were always going to use this fraudulent claims once they lost an election.

https://www.salon.com/2021/01/29/six-degrees-of-sedition-was-master-trickster-roger-stone-behind-the-capitol-riot/

Roger Stone was at Ali Alexanders "stop the steal" protest the day before Jan 6 hyping up the crowd, gaurded by Oathkeeper milita members. (Remember the Oathkeepers took part in the riot and breaching of the capitol)

and it isn't like Roger Stone doesn't have a history of ORGANIZING A RIOT TO STEAL AN ELECTION.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks_Brothers_riot

Yes back in 2000 this so called "populist" Stone organized a riot to stop the election recount in Florida and hand the election over to Bush Jr. so that they could carry out their 911 and War on Terror operations. What a "populist" ? smfh.

But let the fascist simps keep running cover for what went down. You've all exposed yourselves.
Just get lost fool, nobody gives a flying rat's ass what you say.

Are you really gonna source snopes and then call others stupid? Wow, there are no words.
Snopes was to source the guy was 51.

Are you going to pretend all of a sudden the junk he posted showing him to be 35 when he was actually 51 is irrelevant and its more important to attack snopes to virtue signal to lunatics.

The Zone

Star
Van, do you ever think that maybe you are just a bit nutty and a lunatic yourself? You run into brick walls daily and seem to like it. Seriously, do not get banned here as you did in the David Icke forum. I mean, from what little I have seen, it is not exactly easy to get banned there nor here for that matter. But you are just starting to attack people personally with your take on them instead of the point or providing links yourself. Links seem to not mesh with your narrative. How many people do you think you convince here? And are you capable of speaking of any other subject matter on a conspiracy site? I mean, all you do is share the MSM views we all try to avoid. This is not a political forum.

justjess

Superstar
Van, do you ever think that maybe you are just a bit nutty and a lunatic yourself? You run into brick walls daily and seem to like it. Seriously, do not get banned here as you did in the David Icke forum. I mean, from what little I have seen, it is not exactly easy to get banned there nor here for that matter. But you are just starting to attack people personally with your take on them instead of the point or providing links yourself. Links seem to not mesh with your narrative. How many people do you think you convince here? And are you capable of speaking of any other subject matter on a conspiracy site? I mean, all you do is share the MSM views we all try to avoid. This is not a political forum.
Why are you constantly threatening people with bans?

The Zone

Star
Why are you constantly having nasty back and forths with people where VC has to step in? More than likely it comes from you having to insert yourself into everything which is drama.

Show me where I threatened him with a ban? Nevermind, I do not have time for your mess tonight.

Last edited:

Lurking009

Veteran
this is a conspiracy site.

Now do you think we should back conspiracies with FACTS, or do you think we should just believe anything based on lies and emotions ?

Are we going to be mature or children again believing in silly nonsense based again on lies and emotions ?

I have provided PLENTY of verifiable facts which support a narrative I believe to be true, yet you and others have provided plenty of lies and disinformation, for example

a) Confederate flag guy was not that registered Democrat who was 35 years old because he is in fact 51 years old
b) Antifa did not carry out the riot

You and your folks have provided not one shred of evidence that what happened was some kind of anti-Trump operation, and you have ignored mounds of evidence proving the contrary, and your only arguments have been

"You are just parroting MSM"

I'm sorry but that argument is weak and has no merit. Facts are facts, and they can either be verified or not.

And I find it funny that people keep accusing me of using MSM links when they are literally posting ISRAELI PROPAGANDA from sites like Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, Jack Posobiec, or a whole array of Cambridge Analytica type social media memes filled with disinformation.

Last edited:
LINK - An interesting listen!

You have to check this out. He says VP Pence had homosexual relations in the past.

James Clapper sharing some seriously interesting stuff and what the real coup was. I doubt they leave this link up, so check it out. He fully admits people setting Trump up and compromising those around him. This is LOADED. Send it to Snopes, Van.

Also, my pillow guy - https://rumble.com/vdlgg1-100-irrefutable-proof-of-the-2020-election-fraud.html
Just finished watching Lindell's video. There's some interesting stuff in there from Matt DePerno (around the 1:08:20 mark) and Mary Fanning (1:36:16) for those how want to skip to the juicy bits, or for those who are still in denial.

The Zone

Star
Just finished watching Lindell's video. There's some interesting stuff in there from Matt DePerno (around the 1:08:20 mark) and Mary Fanning (1:36:16) for those how want to skip to the juicy bits, or for those who are still in denial.
I did not make it through it all but did hear some good clips, so providing the spots to beam into as you did should be helpful. I did hear Mary Fanning and saw the graphs. Also, check out the audio clip I posted on Clapper. There are three more of those floating about I am trying to locate. He admits they were out to get you know who.

Also, check out the audio clip I posted on Clapper. There are three more of those floating about I am trying to locate. He admits they were out to get you know who.
I heard the testimony when Lin Wood released it in Telegram. It turns out the whistle blower talking in the audio is known as JohnHereToHelp, a.k.a. Ryan White. I didn't do a deep-dive into who he is, so I can't say anything about his credibility.

Snopes was to source the guy was 51.

Are you going to pretend all of a sudden the junk he posted showing him to be 35 when he was actually 51 is irrelevant and its more important to attack snopes to virtue signal to lunatics.
I thought attacking the messenger was OK in your book?

Post #1,902

I'm laughing because you are getting your junk from the EPOCH TIMES.

That organization is run by a literal deranged religious cult from China named Falun Gong, they believe in Q Anon and all sorts of other nonsense, and are Trump sycophants.

I'm laughing because this is where you get your world view from and that you take those guys seriously.

Or posting false information from verifiably biased outlets?

Post #2,753

White supremacists Nick Fuentes and Baked Alaska livestreamed from Pelosi's office.

One America News put up a disclaimer before they aired this claiming there are no facts that its just OPINION. OAN was forced to retract their false claims about Dominion, and Giuliani, Lin Wood, and Sydney Powell are all being sued for defamation.

Just keeping things in context.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
One America News put up a disclaimer before they aired this claiming there are no facts that its just OPINION. OAN was forced to retract their false claims about Dominion, and Giuliani, Lin Wood, and Sydney Powell are all being sued for defamation. Just keeping things in context.
This isn't the video. This is a clip that shows ACTUAL things that happened. The rest of the video is math, which apparently is racist now and should not be applied. BTW, on what world is it a fair election count when other workers and watchers are told to go home, that they were putting a lid on it for the night, and once those people are gone start running votes again? Bizarro World?

See, this is the kinda sh*t that makes people like me, who don't care as much for elections as we do for scams, say straight-out that this was hinky. You got a good explanation for this? Because the minute that the counting resumed, the integrity of that counting room was compromised. And things pretty much went like this in the largest cities in those 5 states needed to win. How convenient.

See, it ain't so much about Biden (it's the party), it's that this can go down in America with so many entities backing it, but none dare call it a coup. While DC is surrounded by razor wire and troops while administering loyalty checks on the military? Declaring their political opponents terrorists? Explain to me how this is not the definition of a Banana Republic? Except instead of United Fruit Company, Dole, and Chiquita calling the shots, it's Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple, and Wall St who seem to be in charge....

Last edited:
The electoral college IS a coup de tat and a form of authoritarianism. Without that unethical mechanism Republicans would never win an election. They are a minority party.

They've lost every popular vote (except 2004 because of 911)since the 80's. They have been killed in all recent popular votes. Only elitists think the will of the people does not matter.

The electoral college is a scam, I dont care whether its "legal" or not.

a highly recommended read chock full of information that few are bringing up in regards to Jan 6 and the inner conflicts of the National Security State during the Trump years.

http://visupview.blogspot.com/2021/02/similiar-shades-of-gray.html

Essentially there has been a conflict between the CIA and the JSOC (Joint Special operations command) which would explain why early in Trump's tenure he sort of came out against the CIA. Contrary to the beliefs of many the CIA is not the only intelligence agency in town, nor are they the most secretive, or even most influential. That badge of honor goes to JSOC, which has become far more influential and secretive since the Bush Jr. years.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2009/12/the-special-ops-command-thats-displacing-the-cia/31038/

Behind the JSOC are guys like Michael Flynn, General William Boykin (CNP member), Chris Miller (Trump's def sec. during Jan 6) Erik Prince (Blackwater worked for both CIA and JSOC, but Prince has beef with CIA). JSOC is basically the special forces operators who were behind Donald Trump and are running the QAnon Psy op.

Also interesting to note that the Army psychological warfare officer who was arrested taking part in the storming was based in Fort Bragg, which is where JSOC is stationed.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2021/01/11/1st-special-forces-command-investigating-psyop-captain-for-involvement-in-trump-dc-rally/

The JSOC crew are aligned with Netanyahu and the Likud party, along with the Russians.

The traditional CIA and regular army came out publicly to warn any members of the military not to take part in a coup.

Anyways it seems that weeks before Jan 6 Trump purged the DOD and installed the JSOC crew, who ordered the stand down and were basically running the Qanon psy op through Flynn and his protege Ezra Cohen Watnick who was placed highly in the DOD after the purge.

It appears to me that there was an attempted "soft coup" by the JSOC crew, and they have since thrown Trump under the bus to disguise the fact that it was a much bigger operation than even the MSM is willing to admit.

Basically blame Trump instead of a much greater Op with JSOC and perhaps even foreign intelligence involvement.

I highly recommend the VISUP article which delves into much of whats going on behind the scenes.

Last edited: