The "Asteroid" Anticipation Thread

Tidal

Star
Here are some anti-asteroid suggestions I pulled off the net-

1- KINETIC IMPACTOR: a spacecraft that would deliberately crash into an asteroid at high velocity in an effort to alter its trajectory.
2- GRAVITY TRACTOR: a spacecraft that will fly alongside the asteroid for a period and exert a gravitational effect on it.
3- LASER KETTLE: a spacecraft flies alongside an asteroid and uses lasers to heat its surface generating a plume of gas and debris that gives the asteroid a subtle push.
4- ATTACHING ROCKET: attaching a low impulse rocket to the asteroid.
5- SHREDDER: placing an automated “mass ejector” system on the surface of the asteroid that would extract mass from the rock and eject it into space, again giving the object a steady push.
6- NUKE BOMB SHOCK WAVE: a nuclear charge is detonated at a certain distance from the object causing a flow of radiation that will vaporise the asteroid’s surface and push it into a different orbit.
7- NUKE BOMB IMPLANT: as used by Bruce Willis in the film Armageddon by burying a giant bomb beneath the surface and blasting the asteroid to smithereens.
8- PRAYER- Jesus said- "I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” (Matt 17:20)

Awoken2

Superstar
Here are some anti-asteroid suggestions I pulled off the net-

1- KINETIC IMPACTOR: a spacecraft that would deliberately crash into an asteroid at high velocity in an effort to alter its trajectory.
2- GRAVITY TRACTOR: a spacecraft that will fly alongside the asteroid for a period and exert a gravitational effect on it.
3- LASER KETTLE: a spacecraft flies alongside an asteroid and uses lasers to heat its surface generating a plume of gas and debris that gives the asteroid a subtle push.
4- ATTACHING ROCKET: attaching a low impulse rocket to the asteroid.
5- SHREDDER: placing an automated “mass ejector” system on the surface of the asteroid that would extract mass from the rock and eject it into space, again giving the object a steady push.
6- NUKE BOMB SHOCK WAVE: a nuclear charge is detonated at a certain distance from the object causing a flow of radiation that will vaporise the asteroid’s surface and push it into a different orbit.
7- NUKE BOMB IMPLANT: as used by Bruce Willis in the film Armageddon by burying a giant bomb beneath the surface and blasting the asteroid to smithereens.
8- PRAYER- Jesus said- "I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” (Matt 17:20)

You forgot the starship enterprise. Kirk and the boys could just blow that thing to bits with it's laser cannon.

Fancy forgetting the Kirk option. Ya numpty.

Cintra

Star
You forgot the starship enterprise. Kirk and the boys could just blow that thing to bits with it's laser cannon.

Tidal missed the chance for a Kirk meme?
More evidence that he has been secretly replaced by a middle aged american woman who is just impersonating the real Tidal.

Awoken2

Superstar
Tidal missed the chance for a Kirk meme?
More evidence that he has been secretly replaced by a middle aged american woman who is just impersonating the real Tidal.
Are you suggesting the sock has and new foot in it?

Hmm, let's find out...

.....I wonder what God or Jesus had to say about asteroids?

(Trap set)

Tidal

Star

Kirk (and Picard) would probably hold fire in case there were microscopic life forms on the asteroid, or some similar "all life is sacred" pol-correct bullshine; so my money'd be on the Klingons to deal with asteroids and stuff decisively with no waffling..:)

STAR TREK 5 'THE FINAL FRONTIER' script excerpt translation-
VIXIS- "Captain Klaa, we have a target in sight. A probe of ancient origin"
KLAA- "Difficult to hit?"
VIXIS- "Most difficult"
KLAA- "Good! All weapons to my control. Scope!"
KLAA- "(after destroying it)- Shooting space garbage is no test of a warrior's mettle. I need a target that fires back !"

Cintra

Star
Are you suggesting the sock has and new foot in it?

Hmm, let's find out...

.....I wonder what God or Jesus had to say about asteroids?

(Trap set)
I am suggesting that a poor old guy from the south coast has been ousted from his body by demonic forces, and is now inhabited by the vengeful spirit of a Karen.

Or maybe he was a demon to begin with. Maybe the Karen demon has ousted the Alf Garnet demon from the tortured body of poor old spike, and taken it over.

Maes17

Superstar
Kirk (and Picard) would probably hold fire in case there were microscopic life forms on the asteroid, or some similar "all life is sacred" pol-correct bullshine; so my money'd be on the Klingons to deal with asteroids and stuff decisively with no waffling..:)

STAR TREK 5 'THE FINAL FRONTIER' script excerpt translation-
VIXIS- "Captain Klaa, we have a target in sight. A probe of ancient origin"
KLAA- "Difficult to hit?"
VIXIS- "Most difficult"
KLAA- "Good! All weapons to my control. Scope!"
KLAA- "(after destroying it)- Shooting space garbage is no test of a warrior's mettle. I need a target that fires back !"

E9D68AE0-3EEB-4D38-817A-05B34DCA62A4.gif

https://www.jpost.com/science/large-asteroid-stronger-than-nuke-heading-towards-earth-late-december-687091

Long and detailed comparison of the asteroid with the atomic bombs of WW2 from an Israeli news. I know that space, asteroids, celestial bodies are fairy tales. They steal billions of dollars in taxes and tell stories. They don't see light-years away, they don't look for life outside the atmosphere. I don't believe they left the atmosphere. They only tell tales or give political codes with numbers and objects.

Journeyman

Established
https://www.jpost.com/science/large-asteroid-stronger-than-nuke-heading-towards-earth-late-december-687091

Long and detailed comparison of the asteroid with the atomic bombs of WW2 from an Israeli news. I know that space, asteroids, celestial bodies are fairy tales. They steal billions of dollars in taxes and tell stories. They don't see light-years away, they don't look for life outside the atmosphere. I don't believe they left the atmosphere. They only tell tales or give political codes with numbers and objects.
I posted this earlier in the thread but you may find it of interest?

I posted this earlier in the thread but you may find it of interest?

I didn't know this.

Turkey unveils space program including 2023 moon mission

While Turkey was suffering from inflation and poverty, the president's talk of going to the moon amused everyone. What could he have said?

Journeyman

Established
I didn't know this.
Very interesting approach and a deep rabbit hole. There's an intro section on the site which could help but let me know if you have questions and I'll try and answer, been reading this person's take for almost 2 years now.

Incidentally when I checked the page it's one that's been updated / revised as the decoding has been refined / improved, this is the new page:

Very interesting approach and a deep rabbit hole. There's an intro section on the site which could help but let me know if you have questions and I'll try and answer, been reading this person's take for almost 2 years now.

Incidentally when I checked the page it's one that's been updated / revised as the decoding has been refined / improved, this is the new page:

China moon rover to investigate cube-shaped 'mystery house' object

"The Parker Solar Probe became the first human-made object to venture into the Sun's atmosphere, known as the corona."

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm just alerting you to the fact that NASA are alerting.....somebody that we have a few space rocks coming our way.

The question has to be who are they alerting and what are they alerting them for? Like, what is the alerted person going to do? Other than look up. Baffling.

I find it quite impressive/highly amusing that NASA are able to calculate the exact size to the nearest foot and the exact speed down to a single mile per hour of these incoming asteroids....I mean, c'mon.

I think the reason why they are perpetuating these stories is because they have plans for the future. They are trying to make it look like we are getting shaved by these things on a regular basis....until one day.....

Awoken2

Superstar
I think the prudent thing to do here is ignore anything NASA has to say about everything. Anyone anticipating an asteroid is already doomed before it never comes?
They get billions in black budget dollars every year....do you think they spend all that money on green screens and model spaceships?

I think the prudent thing to do would be to expect NASA to fake an asteroid impact which will speed up the depopulation programme by wiping out millions more people.

The golden chalice for these freemason psycopaths is to develope a weapon that can be passed off as an unavoidable natural occurrence. They've been doing it with the weather for years now.

They'll be scaling it up, make no mistake about that.

They get billions in black budget dollars every year....do you think they spend all that money on green screens and model spaceships?

I think the prudent thing to do would be to expect NASA to fake an asteroid impact which will speed up the depopulation programme by wiping out millions more people.

The golden chalice for these freemason psycopaths is to develope a weapon that can be passed off as an unavoidable natural occurrence. They've been doing it with the weather for years now.

They'll be scaling it up, make no mistake about that.
Never thought of that. But if true may I suggest the asteroid land in China just to be fair since that seems to be where a little depopulation might not be such a bad idea?